The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.P.W.F(The Peoples Wrestling Federation)

+5
Marky
ADMIN
AberdeenSteve
Crimey
Bull
9 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

T.P.W.F(The Peoples Wrestling Federation)  - Page 3 Empty T.P.W.F(The Peoples Wrestling Federation)

Post by Bull Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Roster:

The Rock
Goldberg
Hollywood Hogan
Edge
Mick Foley
Kane
Rick Rude
Kazarian
PAC
Alex Riley
Skip Sheffield
Kid Kash
Alex Young
Chris Masters
Brutus Magnus

Starting Budget: £80m

Remaining Budget: £23m

Transfers in:
CM Punk
£90m from Y.I.M.C.A.

Skip Sheffield and £34M from 6wE! for Mark Henry

Colt Cabana
21m
Heroes of Wrestling to TPWF

Chris Jericho
45m
to TPWF

Goldberg
40m
to TPWF

Wrestler: Batista
Fee:30m
To TPWF

Wrestler: Amazing Red
Fee: £10m
To TPWF

Great Khali
£4M
6wE to TPWF

Kane
£7 million + Batista + The Great Khali
LWWF to TPWF

Wrestlers: Eddie Edwards, Daniel Bryan, Alex Riley & £3.5m to T.P.W.F.
Fee: CM Punk
*If Y I Man sells or swaps CM Punk, T.P.W.F. gets Eddie G & Bret Hart for free.

Brutus Magnus
Fee: £3 million
LWWF to TPWF

Chris Masters
Legends - TPWF
£5m

Hogan
-20m
Legends-TPWF

Mick Foley
-20m
Legends-TPWF
(must join rock/sock connection)

Rick Rude
Legends-TPWF
12.5m

Edge and Kazarian For Kings Of Wrestling
HOW to TPWF

Transfers Out:
Great Muta and Alex Shane
Fee: 15 Million
To: Devon Championship Wrestling

James Storm
£20m
to YIMCA

El Generico
Fee: 12m

Roderick Strong + Trent Barreta
Fee: £34 Million (28 for RS + 6 for TB)
To Ultimate Championship Wrestling

X Pac
Fee: 22m

Mark Henry to 6wE! = Skip Sheffield and £34M

Shannon Moore
£8m
to YIMCA

Kofi Kingston
£13 million
TPWF to LWWF

Prince Nana
£6m
TPWF to TNA

£7 million + Batista + The Great Khali
Kane
TPWF to LWWF

CM Punk to YIMCA
Eddie Edwards, Daniel Bryan, Alex Riley & £3.5m to T.P.W.F.
If Y I Man sells or swaps CM Punk, T.P.W.F. gets Eddie G & Bret Hart for free.

Santino Marella to WWE
£13m

Kings Of Wrestling for Edge and Kazarian
TPWF to HOW
HOW to TPWF

Last edited by TheBrahmaBull on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:07 am; edited 21 times in total

Bull

Back to top Go down

T.P.W.F(The Peoples Wrestling Federation)  - Page 3 Empty Re: T.P.W.F(The Peoples Wrestling Federation)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:58 am

How much would you pay for Hiroshi? I could drop down to £9m for you.

Or, The Rock + Hiroshi = Eddie Edwards + Daniel Bryan + Colt Cabana/Amazing Red

Back to top Go down

T.P.W.F(The Peoples Wrestling Federation)  - Page 3 Empty Re: T.P.W.F(The Peoples Wrestling Federation)

Post by ADMIN Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:02 am

Churchill wrote:How much would you pay for Hiroshi? I could drop down to £9m for you.

Or, The Rock + Hiroshi = Eddie Edwards + Daniel Bryan + Colt Cabana/Amazing Red

Ooh now that's a tempter for him!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:05 am

Tbh, I was close with The Rock = CM Punk + Colt/Red, so that offers a lot better for him in comparison.

Bull, did you mean The Rock or Hiroshi on my thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:18 am

Kash for Haskins?

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:19 am

How about if I change Hiroshi to Ultimo Dragon, tat way you could pit him against Red for some top stuff. So the offer would look like:
The Rock + Ultimo Dragon = Eddie Edwards + Daniel Bryan + Colt Cabana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:21 am

You dont really have any big feuds going on mate! Laugh

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:22 am

If we did the deal tonight you then have 2 or 3 shows to build up Rock as something mega for the PPV. Considering it's 'The Peoples Wrestling Federation' it could really use The People's Champ.

I could add a small amount of cash (£2m).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:31 am

At your PPV you could have Goldberg vs Rock and let Jericho carry Batista in a singles match. With the Red/Kash feud, you could chuck in Dragon or gain another quality match. The pulling power of having Goldberg, Rock, Jericho and Batista could bring you in one more top star to add to your roster.

Rock + Ultimo + £2m = Edwards + Bryan + Cabana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:38 am

Well if you sold Batista in a WWE/TNA offer then you'd have enough to go for someone huge that's left out in foreigns (HHH-esque). But if you don't then there are a lot of other guys out there for cheaper.

Deal benefits both of us equally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:43 am

The gap then between what I'd be gaining/losing would be very, very heavily in your favour.
The Rock + Ultimo Dragon + £2.5m = Edwards + Bryan + Cabana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 am

I don't get what you're offering? Edwards + Cabana + Santino + £1.5m (effectively). Bryan is the main pull for me wanting to carry out this deal.

The Rock + Ultimo Dragon + £2.5m = Edwards + Bryan + Cabana

And you can use Bryan for this weeks shows to give some sendoff for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:49 am

Bull, I turned down £12M for Ryder from WWE/TNA Offers because it wasn't enough.

How about Ryder and £9M for Batista?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:49 am

No sorry Bull, Sting is definitely not for sale, as he is now in my long term plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:50 am

If we were so close to CM Punk + Cabana for Rock, why would I not want equal for what you got for Punk. Infact, I'm getting less than what you got Punk for in your deal. You got Punk for Edwards, Bryan and Riley- I'm only asking for 2/3 and then Cabana as an extra to make it up, and in return I'm throwing in Dragon and £2.5m into the deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:54 am

Kash or Santino don't come close to Bryan.

No chance of me selling The Rock unless Daniel Bryan, Eddie Edwards and one of Amazing Red/Colt Caban are involved. I'm willing to offer Ultimo Dragon + £2.5m as well.

If they aren't involved then we won't be able to reach a conclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:57 am

Like I said, not a chance. You valued Punk and Rock as the same, and you got Bryan and Edwards for Punk. The furthest I'm willing to go is the offer I made in my last post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:01 am

It's not my fault you overpaid for Cabana. Bryan (30- your value), Edwards (20), Cabana (15). Rock (55 paid), Dragon (Worth 12+) and the £2.5m makes up anything inbetween.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:05 am

What about Kenta Kobashi then, but if I swapped him for Dragon I'd expect you to be adding a couple of million.
The Rock + Kenta Kobashi = Daniel Bryan + Eddie Edwards + Cabana + £2m

Or how about if I added Hiroshi Tanahashi to the other deal instead of cash. He's easily worth £8m+ so you could release him for extra money or wait for an offer.
The Rock + Ultimo Dragon + Hiroshi Tanahashi = Daniel Bryan + Eddie Edwards + Colt Cabana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:10 am

Well Hiroshi was quoted £4m for release, which means that WWA rate him as worth £8m. That means you still get a talented wrester, but then you could also sell him for a decent fee. Infact, I'd say that's the best offer I've made and I don't think I can better it without losing out much more than already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:12 am

Well get back to me before 10 after you've thought about it OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:25 am

Cool, any reason for why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 am

Ah ok, like I said, I'd be getting ripped off if I just handed over one of the best mic guys and wrestlers of the past 10 years for only two guys that haven't made it on the big time. OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:45 am

Out of interest Bull, what would it have taken me to get Bryan, Cabana/Red + Edwards. Rock + ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:47 am

I meant from my roster, it's hard to compare the difference when you'd be asking for someone I didn't have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:52 am

Ah, the only chance you'd have for getting those two would be Edwards, Bryan and Cabana/Red OR Jericho, Edwards and Cabana/Red.

So there's no combination fo wrestlers on my roster that would get all Bryan, Edwards and Cabana/Red?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 am

lol I don't want Batista in any way, shape or form thankyou. Like I said before maybe we can try and work out a deal after the PPV and leave it for now

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:28 am

Do you really believe Batista + £10m = Daniel Bryan, Eddie Edwards and Colt Cabana/Amazing Red?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:34 am

Our valuations on Batista are well off, I value him closer to £5m. He doesn't mix at all with anyone on my roster, apart from Matt Morgan who's better than him in every aspect.

If you want Rock make me a serious offer, it's not as if you don't know what I want OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:39 am

They only offered you that because that's what you paid. It's highly unlikely for you to buy someone for so much money and then a week later have an offer 6 times less than what you paid.

End of the day, Batista is awful compared to what I'm after from you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 am

Hence why in the end I offered you 3 for 3 (Rock, Dragon and Hiroshi), and unlike Batista in PWR, all three that I offered could fit right into TPWF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:46 am

The difference is smaller than the gap in class between The Rock and any three of them though.

But you're right, I've changed my mind. Only deal I'd be willing to accept for The Rock would be structured like:
The Rock + Hiroshi Tanahashi + £3.5m = Eddie Edwards, Daniel Bryan and Colt Cabana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:02 am

As I need to make space in my roster, i'm willing to sell Great Khali for a very knockdown price. Interested? Cash offers only.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:28 am

I'll need RVD for the PPV mate. So he isn't available.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:47 am

No, No Deal! I don't want to part with Christian untill after the PPV if I do decide to let him go and I don't want to make any deals for the future, so come back after the PPV with an offer Bull.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:36 am

Miz = Y2J

Enq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:44 am

You missed out on the Usos, so im trying to compensate you by giving you one of the best today.

How about, Eddie Edwards or Daniel Bryan for The Miz?

ENQ Bro!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:10 am

Been thinking about it, and my storyline I have planned.
tbh, Miz would work it better than Bryan or Edwards. But I would be interested in a deal involving Y2J.

Would you be interested in Miz & Shannon Moore or Jesse Neal = Y2J?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:11 am

T.P.W.F(The Peoples Wrestling Federation)  - Page 3 Tpwf_b10

If you're not a fan, feel free to download it and edit it, or just do your own damn logo Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:18 am

I dont want Batista im afraid.
What about Goldberg for Miz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:21 am

No no no

Dont want Dave at all.

How about, Amazing Red & Eddie Edwards for Miz?

Enq Bro!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 am

No no no no no no, no no no no no no (theres no limit) no no no no no no

Dont want Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:31 am

He told you that did he? Laugh

Forget about Dave, what would you offer for Miz (He is very interested in joining your roster)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:37 am

No to both of them.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:39 am

Kane = Batista + Khali + £7 million

Deal. I'll confirm.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Really?! Batista and Khali and £7M for Kane?! Wow.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:43 am

Are you saying I got a bad deal, or he did?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:59 am

Crimey, you should wear a striped jumper and carry a bag with "swag" written on it, because you've robbed him blind.

Bull got the bad deal. But i'm sure he knows what he's doing.

He paid £30M for Batista, £4M for Khali (worth £8M officially) and £7M cash, making Kane £45M!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:34 am

Kane's new strap line.

I'm only 2m cheaper than HBK.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:28 am

i dont care if i was ripped i wanted Kane , as long as im having fun i am pleased

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:55 am

Would you be having fun if you sold me Daniel Bryan? OK

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next