The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commentators Worth..

4 posters

Go down

Commentators Worth.. Empty Commentators Worth..

Post by KasperTheFriendlyGhost Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:54 am

Morning mortals,

Following on from the Tree of the 'E' article, which I thought was a good idea but didn't want to take attention away from it on that discussion, where would you place commentators in terms of their importance to the 'E'?

I don't really watch a great deal other than Raw, so I'm probably not the best person to do this, but to kick things off is JR still considered more valuable to Michael Cole? Thinking about it, I probably would have been shot down if I'd even thought of asking that question 5 years ago.

My opinion on this is as follows (bear in mind I'm probably missing a load of people out):

JR
Michael Cole
The King
Booker T
Josh Matthews

Thoughts?

KasperTheFriendlyGhost

Back to top Go down

Commentators Worth.. Empty Re: Commentators Worth..

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:56 am

Personally, i love Booker T

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 21 Oct 2011, 12:28 pm

I always rated matt striker as a colour commentator, cone to think of it I dot know why he was dropped from smackdown... Can anybody shed Ny light on this?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 23 Oct 2011, 4:26 pm

Booker t is my fave commentatior. Makes me laugh whenever he opens his mouth because he just chats so much crap. He is the reason i watch smackdown makes me laugh.

JR is a legend always has been always will be. Cole is a great heel announcer. William Regall is acctually great on nxt wouldnt mind seeing him get pushed up to smackdown or even superstars.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Sun 23 Oct 2011, 4:49 pm

In my opinion, is JR the best play by play man of all time? Definitely. Is he worth more at the moment than Michael Cole? I don't think so.

Like wrestlers, I think commentators have their time and need to know when to pack it all in. Look at Bobby Heenan in WCW, funny, but nowhere near as good as his stuff with the E.

I was never a fan of Michael Cole but I think as a heel, he's proved he's WWE's top guy. As a face, I can't stand him.

I think JR should have quit WWE years ago anyway, he's always been the whipping boy and that's going to tarnish a great legacy.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down