The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Reply & Negotiations: Season 1

+14
TwisT
cherriesfna
ncfc_Tooze
FIFA Diva
ADMIN
Bull
TheCelticGarbutt
Nay
The Special Juan
Fan Gilhaus
sodhat
Fernando
Afro
nick_fury
18 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Reply & Negotiations: Season 1 - Page 7 Empty Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Reply & Negotiations: Season 1

Post by nick_fury Tue 01 Nov 2011, 12:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

This page will be used to Negotiate all Foreign Transfer deals

All Foreign Transfer Offers made on the offer page will be responded to on this page after 3pm.

Offers will be Accepted, Refused or instructed to Negotiate on this page.

You must then follow the standard rules on the the Foreign Transfer Offers page

Please Take Note of the following which occurs once an offer has been responded to AND accepted but not confirmed by the Buying Club:

If a figure is agreed the transfer MUST be finalised, meaning paid in full, within a resonable time (this is due to manager being online). If the funds are not available the transfer will be delayed until 5pm that day.
Up to this time any team may attempt to hijack the deal by placing an offer on the table, the committee will vote on this, once again the majority of committee members must be in favour for the deal to go through.
If the funds are raised before any other tabled bid has been received the original team will secure the player.
If no team bids and the funds are raised within the time the deal may go through.
If the funds are not raised and there are no further bids the player continues with his current club.
If another club bids and the origianal club has raised the funds before confirmation of the transfer offers will be assessed the offers but the Original bidding Club will take preferance, thus most likely to secure the transfer.

If you cannot reach an agreement with the selling club within 3 negotiations the selling club will pull out of the deal.

If your offer is accepted you have 1 hour to confirm the transfer as the player and his agent will not hang around while other clubs could be interested.

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Reply & Negotiations: Season 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Reply & Negotiations: Season 1

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 10 Jan 2012, 6:13 pm

You can confirm for £10m
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Reply & Negotiations: Season 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Reply & Negotiations: Season 1

Post by The Special Juan Tue 10 Jan 2012, 6:17 pm

Roger that Smile
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 11 Jan 2012, 3:30 pm

Liverpool
Fernando Llorente - No
Darren Bent - No

Valencia
Freddie Kanoute- Yes

Lyon
Adam Maher - No
Samuel Eto'o - No

Schalke
Mario Mandzukic - Yes

Bayer
Kaka - No
Tiote - No

Last edited by VivaPaulScholes on Wed 11 Jan 2012, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed 11 Jan 2012, 3:32 pm

Llorente cant move from Bilbao? Can I offer more?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 11 Jan 2012, 3:32 pm

It was a no fan not a negotiate sorry.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed 11 Jan 2012, 3:37 pm

dont understand that oe then

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:29 pm

Liverpool
Carlos Tevez - NO
Bas Dost - NEGOTIATE

Bayer Leverkusen
Esteban Granero - If Malaga can't beat your £5m offer then you can sign him
Iker Muniain - NO

Villareal
Igor Denisov - Negotiate

Lyon
Fernandinho & Jádson - NO

Spurs
Neymar - NO

Malaga
Darron Gibson - NEGOTIATE
Esteban Granero - Beat Bayers offer

Atletico Madrid
Henrique - NO
Oscar - At Liverpool

Fiorentina
Maxwell - Negotiate
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:32 pm

What if Malaga can beat me, don't i get to re-bid?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:33 pm

you can till one wins
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:34 pm

That's hardly fair. He offered half what i did. IRL that would be rejected out of hand.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:35 pm

bas dost 7.5m

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:37 pm

Malaga
Esteban Granero - Beat Bayers offer - All I can offer is 2.5M now and 3M at the end of the season...if that is not good enough then I will pull out Very Happy

Darron Gibson - NEGOTIATE - I will up it to 1.8M

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:39 pm

Confirm Fan.

KB gets him for £5m

Man Utd want more for Gibson
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:43 pm

As neither Porto nor Fiorentina have the funds to complete their proposed TP's for Maxwell, Leverkusen would like to offer Barcelona £14million.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:43 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Confirm Fan.

KB gets him for £5m

Man Utd want more for Gibson

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16524150.stm

Latest reports are they want between £2 and £2.5 Million. Therefore I will up it to £3 Million as my final offer.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:47 pm

Man Utd would want £4m for the lad.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:52 pm

You drive a hard bargain Viva Very Happy

Right, I can offer 3.4 Million now and an extra 1.6 Million at the end of the season. This makes a round £5Million......the extra £1 Million is for the inconvinence of them having to wait for the £600 K it would take to get it to £4 Million

Basically, though, once I get £1.6 Million (which lets be honest is a silly amount to quibble over), I will pay it off.

Best I can do right now

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Thu 12 Jan 2012, 5:05 pm

what do zenit want more for igor?

8m+senna+4m at the end of the season

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Jan 2012, 5:36 pm

United want £4m cash they don't want to wait fir an extra million.

FC they want cash and you're a bit off what what they want.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Jan 2012, 6:18 pm

I now have the 4M for Gibson......I can agree if allowed.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 12 Jan 2012, 6:25 pm

Yes all fine to proceed

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 12 Jan 2012, 6:30 pm

i am going to leave maxwell
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Thu 12 Jan 2012, 6:32 pm

i can pay them upto 6m plus the 8m now

if igor plays over 10 games for me in the season
and
they will get a percentage of the fee if he gets transferred to another club in our leagues

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:49 am

They don't want to be paid in instalments as they would have to look for a replacement. YOu are some waa of thier valuation.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:50 am

senna+8m+7m mid point of the season?

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:52 am

They won't do installements and they dont want player exchange.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:54 am

i only have 8m atm

well the deal's off i suppose

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 13 Jan 2012, 4:55 pm

Liverpool
Ali Ahamada - Negotiate
Alexandre Pato - No

Schalke
Étienne Capoue - Negotiate

Bayer Leverkusen
Brede Hangeland - Yes
Ali Al Habsi - No

Arsenal
Maxwell - Yes (But with the condition that he has to be 1st choice in the LB position ahead of Enrique)
Luiz Adriano - Negotiate

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 13 Jan 2012, 4:58 pm

Al Ahamada £7m

Pato, what he if leaves?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 13 Jan 2012, 5:02 pm

Fan Gilhaus wrote:Al Ahamada £7m

Pato, what he if leaves?

8m and he's yours for Al Ahamada

The latest on Pato is that he wants to remain at Milan so that was why it was a no.

"Milan is my home," the 22-year-old striker stated. "I did not want to interrupt my career with the Rossoneri after winning my first two trophies with this shirt.

"I want to contribute to the history of Milan and to the future success of this club with joy and in perfect harmony with everything around me.

"This joy will give me the energy to face the future matches with more enthusiasm and a greater desire to win and to score.

"Today is a special day for me. I thank president [Silvio] Berlusconi, the club and fans, who have always believed in me."

If it changes and he looks like he may move then perhaps reconsider putting in the TP again.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 13 Jan 2012, 5:06 pm

ok mate £8m deal

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 13 Jan 2012, 5:08 pm

I'm going home shortly, I'll be about later to respond to TPs.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 13 Jan 2012, 5:17 pm

£11.5million for Capoue and if that isn't enough I can throw in Levan Kenia. And if that still isn't enough, I'll need to write an IOU lol.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Jan 2012, 5:26 pm

Confirm for £11.5m TSC
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 13 Jan 2012, 5:38 pm

Will do Viva.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 13 Jan 2012, 7:36 pm

Luiz Adriano

23M?

ill pass on maxwell thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 13 Jan 2012, 7:46 pm

23m is enough to acquire Adriano's services

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 16 Jan 2012, 4:44 pm

Malaga
Carlos Kameni – Yes

Liverpool
Marc Janko – No
Erik Pieters – Yes

Spurs
Emile Heskey – Yes

Bayer Leverkusen

Henrique – Would have been a yes, but player prefers Porto raspberry
Marc Muniesa – Yes

Roma
Maxwell – Negotiate

Everton
Lucas Ocampos – No
Kenneth Zohore- Negotiate

Lyon
Dennis Aogo – Negotiate

FC Porto – Henrique - Yes

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Jan 2012, 4:48 pm

Everton would like to raise their offer for Kenneth Zohore to £4.5M and would also like to request a reason behind the "No" for Lucas Ocampos.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 16 Jan 2012, 5:04 pm

Zohore's agent informs you that the offer is still short of the clubs valuation.

In regards to Lucas, River Plate have for a long time said they would not sell him until after January, and today there are numerous reports of Chelsea, Utd, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich scouting him and the club having already turned down offers. Everton unfortunately do not fit in that bracket.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Jan 2012, 5:05 pm

Everton offer £5.5M for Zohore

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 16 Jan 2012, 5:18 pm

Marky wrote:Everton offer £5.5M for Zohore

Zohore has his flight booked to John Lennon airport and looks forward to his press conference tomorrow!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:52 pm

£10m for Maxwell?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 17 Jan 2012, 8:44 am

Lyon
Dennis Aogo – Negotiate - £9.5m

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 17 Jan 2012, 10:16 am

You can have Aogo for £10m
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 2:36 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:£10m for Maxwell?

Barca inform you that 10m is not enough to acquire Maxwell.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 17 Jan 2012, 2:37 pm

You can have Aogo for £10m

Can I bid £9.62m ?

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 2:40 pm

Macclads wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:£10m for Maxwell?

Barca inform you that 10m is not enough to acquire Maxwell.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 17 Jan 2012, 2:50 pm

£12m for Maxwell

£10m Nick.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 17 Jan 2012, 2:51 pm

Barca agree to the sale of Maxwell for 12m.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next