The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson Fury - "I can beat anybody on the earth"

+7
two_tone
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Scottrf
88Chris05
The Galveston Giant
ShahenshahG
Steffan
11 posters

Go down

Tyson Fury - "I can beat anybody on the earth" Empty Tyson Fury - "I can beat anybody on the earth"

Post by Steffan Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:54 am

(Original Article by Johnny Walker)

“Let me tell you this whole thing, I’d fight the Klitschkos at the drop of a hat. No problem. The guys are 40 and 37 [actually Wladimir is 35], I’m 23, and I’m a hungry lion, these guys can’t live with me, because I’m too fresh. And I’m bigger than them and taller, and am as aggressive as them. So when it comes down to fighting, that’s not a problem, that’s the easy part. Boxing, fighting in the ring on the night is the easy part. The hard part is getting it sorted, and prepared, for all the fights. And when it comes to fighting, there is no one who can outfight me. It’s just one of them things. I’d fight them in the morning. But, at the minute, it doesn’t make any financial sense, because they’re offering peanuts! So if they want to offer peanuts, they’re going to get the monkeys.”

“This era is ready for the taking and Tyson Fury’s going to dominate, yeah. This is my era, and I believe that every 30 or 40 years a superstar comes along and rules for a while, and I’m going to be that superstar.
“I believe in myself to the highest peak of the mountains, I believe I can beat anybody on the earth, no problem. People can say what they want about Tyson Fury, but at the end of the day, I come to fight, I’ll fight anybody in the world out there, who’s ready to fight. I’ve never ducked a fight in me life and I’m taking on all challengers. I’ve has 16 fights now and I’ve fought better class people than many out there who’s had 30 bouts. Don’t worry about it, I’m coming, the world needs to hold on a just a few more moments, because I have been unleashed, and I’m off the lead now officially.”

Read more: http://www.boxinginsider.com/headlines/tyson-fury-interview-pt-2-%e2%80%9cthis-is-my-era-%e2%80%93-i%e2%80%99m-the-next-heavyweight-superstar%e2%80%9d/#ixzz1d8LBed7o

What can I say...HARD words...from a HARD man

Regards

Steffan

www.primetimelive.co.uk

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Tyson Fury - "I can beat anybody on the earth" Empty Re: Tyson Fury - "I can beat anybody on the earth"

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:55 am

Hard of thinking.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Tyson Fury - "I can beat anybody on the earth" Empty Re: Tyson Fury - "I can beat anybody on the earth"

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:00 am

Oh so he will fight the Klitschkos now what a loser I had more respect for him when he said he wasn't ready
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:03 am

I think Fury needs to be careful what he says, given that the 'peanuts' the Klitschkos are offering for a fight right now would still be a hell of a lot more than he's earned for any other bout thus far, and also because, comparitively speaking, peanuts is all he'd deserve from the purse in a Klitschko bout right now.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:06 am

True but he might end up crippled - Doesnt hit hard enough to KO our minor heavweights - I don't think he can come close to Klitschko without getting tagged and dropped on the way in.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:16 am

Battling depression:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/nov/05/tyson-fury-interview

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 am

Pauline was right all along!!!
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:25 am

alma wrote:Reading that Guardian article, he sounds bi-polar

Im bi-winning myself

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:46 am

Steffan wrote:

Im bi-SEXUAL myself

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:49 am

two_tone wrote:
Steffan wrote:

Im bi-SEXUAL myself

Quoted by a guy called two-tone!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:50 am

two_tone wrote:

Im bi-SEXUAL myself

Good for you. Each to their own I say

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:52 am

Didnt really work when I quoted it did it... Sad

Deserved that one for the cheap shot.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:54 am

two_tone wrote:Didnt really work when I quoted it did it... Sad

I forgive you. But il certainly be keeping my back to wall from now on...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by paul12342 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:58 am

Did you hear his interview on Bunces Boxing hour he sounded like a complete nutter.

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:01 am

Steffan wrote:

You prefer fencing to sheathing?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:10 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Steffan wrote:

You prefer fencing to sheathing?

Im still trying to work that one out...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:10 am

Can we get it back on topic please?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:17 am

Adam D (Hobo) wrote:Can we get it back on topic please?

Iv forgotten what the topic was now...and I posted the damn article Shocked

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:23 am

If only talk won titles Tyson Fury would be undisputed Heavyweight champion of the world and the best Heavyweight since Ali.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 am

Nico the gman wrote:If only talk won titles Tyson Fury would be undisputed Heavyweight champion of the world and the best Heavyweight since Ali.

He nearly came up a cropper in his last fight. Fury will get sparked out soon trust me

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:43 am

Nico the gman wrote:If only talk won titles Tyson Fury would be undisputed Heavyweight champion of the world and the best Heavyweight since Ali.

thought that would be david haye...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down