The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8

+12
The Special Juan
Fernando
Fan Gilhaus
footballcrazy
sodhat
FIFA Diva
ADMIN
Afro
ncfc_Tooze
TwisT
cherriesfna
nick_fury
16 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8 - Page 2 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8

Post by nick_fury Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:09 am

Last edited by nick_fury on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 2:18 pm; edited 5 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:58 am

league tactics are up. Will do cup tactics at the weekend.

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8

Post by nick_fury Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:00 am

position in the league Sodhat. I think the lesser clubs will be wanted to push for higher position by their board/chairman/owner so they should recieve a health addition to their budget.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:03 am

Yahoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:05 am

Is there a prize fund depending where you finish in the league?

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:07 am

You don't get a boost to your transfer fund automatically.

What you will get is a selection of sponsors offers, which will allow you to boost your funds, and also a job lot of lawyers offers (5ish) for your players
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:09 am

nick_fury wrote:position in the league Sodhat. I think the lesser clubs will be wanted to push for higher position by their board/chairman/owner so they should recieve a health addition to their budget.

If it was IRL, we would probably get the push rather than say "there there, you tried hard...here have an extra 50 mil and see if you do better this year"

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:11 am

xTwisTx wrote:
nick_fury wrote:position in the league Sodhat. I think the lesser clubs will be wanted to push for higher position by their board/chairman/owner so they should recieve a health addition to their budget.

If it was IRL, we would probably get the push rather than say "there there, you tried hard...here have an extra 50 mil and see if you do better this year"

Ha! How harsh a pretend manager game would it have to be to see people sacked?

I suppose we'd be able to apply and be interviewed for other jobs though...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:13 am

i am rebuilding my juve squad for the future and its getting better, being sacked would be a ridiclous idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:14 am

But would be hilarious CF. Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:15 am

it would be an awful idea, if i wanna get sacked then i will go on football manager a lot more than i do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:16 am

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:20 am

:facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:21 am

It was your honest openness that made me laugh mate. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:23 am

What happens if I sign on 606v2 via the facebook option?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:23 am

i no lol, i got sacked as scunthrope manager on football manager, for asking to expand the stadium twice in one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:25 am

Well I have 3 games left to reach my target of the year.....not to finish last.

I may scrape it, but I have the 'pool for my last match.

Question - Do you think I have improved my team? I don't need no ego boost please, so be as brutally honest as usual!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:26 am

I've never tried it Viva. Im guessing it will link to your facebook profile in some way and might post something on your wall.
You fancy testing it?

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:26 am

cricketfan90 wrote:i no lol, i got sacked as scunthrope manager on football manager, for asking to expand the stadium twice in one day.

You're nothing if not patient.

Why expand the stadium...were Scunthorpe fighting people off at the turnstiles?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:28 am

BigFellasAfro wrote: what like this?

Sorry, no idea

yes

or maybe not

Last edited by cherriesfan on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:28 am

I don't want to take the risk.

Imagine if I post something on here and it goes on FB and I do say a lot of stupid things.

Imagine if I said "I'll sell you De Rossi for £50m" people will think I've gone mad.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:30 am

I'll test it later, and I'll let you know what happens.
Im half way through my tactics on another tab and have other sections open on tabs so I dont want to log out of v2 just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:32 am

OK
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:33 am

sodhat wrote:
cricketfan90 wrote:i no lol, i got sacked as scunthrope manager on football manager, for asking to expand the stadium twice in one day.

boards are stupid on FM

lost evry league game but 2
P7 W0 D2 L5

overall we the board think you are doing a great job mainly due to this score. Aldershot 1 AFC bournemouth 4

never judging i lost 7-0 to liescter in the next round and got knocked out of the JP cup to torquay
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:35 am

cherriesfan wrote:
sodhat wrote:

boards are stupid on FM

lost evry league game but 2
P7 W0 D2 L5

overall we the board think you are doing a great job mainly due to this score. Aldershot 1 AFC bournemouth 4

never judging i lost 7-0 to liescter in the next round and got knocked out of the JP cup to torquay

My board sold my best right back for a p!ss poor price over my head, and then I criticised them in the press expecting a bollocking...and it never came!

It took a while to get them to be pleased with me, and they always pick out the poor results despite the excellent ones too.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:37 am

tactics done

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:41 am

Is there a prize fund depending where you finish in the league?
Believe so. League runner will annouce this when we have decided.

"there there, you tried hard...here have an extra 50 mil and see if you do better this year"
Twist, IRL the big team get money and lesser team dont have as much. Yes this is a realistic league but do you really want us to do that and develop a massive gap between the bigger and lesser teams???

We want to keep this league competative. My giving the top teams more money it wont stay competative.

If anyone would of got sacked it would defo have been you CF at the start of season. Laugh no offence mate.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:44 am

i no it would have. but my squad is in very good shape now, and i will be very competitive next season..

i picked up 4 points from my last 2 games, squad is on the up thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:49 am

CF, im going to do my tactics, well start them so I may not be around loads now, when do you want to post them?? Say 4:30pm ???

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:52 am

mine are in nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:27 pm

You Sleepyman!!

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:28 pm

You quite random with your lines up aint ya CF. Im just going on last weeks as its your most recent and best since the early crazy days

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:49 pm

Tactics up Twisty. Good luck mate.

Viva, gonna try that facebook log in thing now and see what it does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:51 pm

test post to see what happens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:52 pm

result - nothing.

It asked me to share data on facebook (like the facebook applications do) but its not doing anything. Going to find out what its all about.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:53 pm

nick_fury wrote:You quite random with your lines up aint ya CF. Im just going on last weeks as its your most recent and best since the early crazy days

nick 2 of my 3 players that started last week are injured. hence i had to change it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:05 pm

Y I Man wrote:result - nothing.

It asked me to share data on facebook (like the facebook applications do) but its not doing anything. Going to find out what its all about.......
Got it.

If you go to your profile, and click preferences, there is an option to link in your facebook account.
Once done, it then gives a new tab on your profile settings called 'facebook invite' here you can send a 606v2 invitation to all your facebook friends.
The 'log in via facebook' option on the log in screen is for when you have already linked in your facebook account, so its quicker to log in, as all you do is click that, rather than inputting your username and password each time.
Im not sure if your posts from v2 appear on facebook at all, I have just linked in, so I will let you know if they do, or if it says something like 'Gav is on v2' etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:14 pm

nick 2 of my 3 players that started last week are injured. hence i had to change it.

Yeah I know as you said earlier in the week Pepe is injued but Honda is back. So ive got an idea about your wingers and Veloso being injured your midfield if easily picked. I am going to do a Jose Mourinho when he picked the Man United line up in the Charity Shield pre press conferance

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:15 pm

Y I Man wrote:Tactics up Twisty. Good luck mate.

Viva, gonna try that facebook log in thing now and see what it does.

Same to you Y I thumbsup

Still looking for my first points.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:24 pm

honda is playing, look i think my side is capable of getting at least a point in this game

i would be extremely happy with a point in this game.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:29 pm

As I said CF, from injuries you have and returning Im confident I can pick your midfield and Strike force. Just you defence has been changing so im not going to bother trying to pick that.
Well I dont know what I can get as your a much improved team. Im going for 3 points tho as I need them to try get a Champions Cup spot

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:30 pm

ffs honda is in my side. the 5 midfielders i have playing are the strongest i have because pepe, and veloso are injured

honda is in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:36 pm

I know he is CF, you said earlier in the week. Im not gessing if he is playing, im saying im guessing your whole midfield. Only one player im unsure of but If I got your wingers right im sorted

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:37 pm

problem with my midfield this week is, two key players in my midfield were injured so have had to adapt. My other injury was just a sub so that was fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:42 pm

tactics up and i'm off. Enjoy your weekends people, and good luck in our match Fan OK

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:44 pm

cya sodhat, have a good weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:45 pm

is don corleone still in the league?

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:53 pm

Laters ya Sod..............hat

No Idea FootCrazy, I left him an offer yday or day before and heard nothing

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 25 Nov 2011, 2:03 pm

alright

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 25 Nov 2011, 2:04 pm

Thanks YI MAN OK

I'm sure Don is part of the league.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 2:20 pm

Just further to the facebook thing Viva, it doesnt post anything on facebook.
To do that, we need to make an app and then activate it on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next