The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6WF Legends Club 2011

3 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

The 6WF Legends Club 2011 Empty The 6WF Legends Club 2011

Post by Mat Sun 27 Nov 2011, 8:03 pm

*RJ and Michael Wire are stood in the ring, both dressed in suits. The upper tiers of the arena are all filled with fans, screaming and cheering whilst the front rows and lower tier all have chairs laid out, with the stars of 6WF and 6CW suited and booted for the night.

Among the stars at ringside are the Church of Hero sat together, whom the crowd boo loudly. Then JJ Johnson is shown, the cheers go through the roof as they do as Longinus and Clarke James are also shown nearby. Chaos is shown sat alongside The Fanatic and James McManus, then Chris Patricks is shown with the 6WF Title around his waist.

A selection of 6CW's finest are then shown. Genesis, Geoff Steel, Mike Hill, Yarmouth Blade and finally Keith Leone.

MW:Ladies and Gentleman, it is absolutely fantastic to be here tonight for the 6WF Legends Club...class of 2011. Last year, we saw River Ace, Acer and Hero inducted into the Legends Club.

RJ: They've been inducted alongside such legends as EZ Money and King of Kings. Tonight three more are added to the ranks of 6WF Icons. So without further ado, let's introduce the first inductee into the 2011 Legends Club...

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

The 6WF Legends Club 2011 Empty Re: The 6WF Legends Club 2011

Post by Mat Sun 27 Nov 2011, 8:07 pm

RJ:FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

"I'm Finlay and I love to fight" blasts out through the speakers, and Finlay walks out onto the ramp. He claps the fans, and they cheer back. Some ofthe older members of the roster are applauding louder than the others, Finlay steps into the ring and is handed the mic.

I'm absolutely honoured to be back in this arena, back at Born in Fire, back where it all began to become a fully certified member of The Legends Club. God knows as a 6WF original I was destined to end up here but all the same i've got to thank every single fan, wrestler, road agent, commentator and groupie here tonight who made this possible. Now usually im not a sentimental man but I couldnt help but come out and stand in this ring earlier on and remember all the magnificent nights you fans gave me and I gave you down through the years, I put my body on the line as often as I was given the oppurtunity and everytime I fought i did it for 3 reasons : The fans, the company and the beer money...

It's amazing to walk around out back and see all the new talent, new faces, this company started small with big ambitions, it tussled and fought for fans and viewers with TAW and on TAWs Christmas shows 2007, I alongside my long time friend and ring partner JSS invaded TAW with the backing of the whole 6WF roster, what ensued goes down in wrestling folklor, an inter brand war which ultimately resulted in the amalgamation of two excpetional rosters and two exceptional shows. I have no doubt that that was my career peak. However, I still cherished every moment I had in this ring and out back, every moment of ever match I fought is still floating around my brain. I've got to thank every guy who made my career a possibility, from King of Kings to Acer and River Ace, to all those fantastic guys out back and please excuse me if I forget someone, years of concussion based binges deny me of my full mental capacities, guys like Hero, Crime Lord, Mike Hill, EZ Money, The Saint, Max Adamson, oh and of course Hobo but i'll get back to him later.

I'd also like to use this oppurtunity to apologise to everyone here, i'd love nothing more than to be in this ring and backstage everyweek but injury has put an end to those days, unfortunately an optimistic estimate gives me one last fight and I know i've got to save it up for something very special and someone very special, and that of course brings me back to Hobo. There is no denying it Hobo is a hero, a legend, a character but if there is one blight on both are resumés it's that we never went toe to toe in the great 4 sided ring. Now, right now isn't the time or place for me or him, but sometime in the future, it could be months or years or even decades, no matter how long though, me and him will go toe to toe for every single fan in this arena, but for now I've got to say the guy's a pro and until that day when I brawl him into oblivion I've got to say massive respect for you and everything you've done for the company.

I suppose i better finish up now.... It brings a tear to my eye to leave this ring but i've just got the thank everybody in this arena and I hope Born in Fire is as electrfying as it always has been. I'mmmm Finlayyyyyy- 6WF Legend- and I loooooooove to Fight.....

*The crowd are cheering loudly as Finlay exits the ring.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 27 Nov 2011, 8:09 pm

Out of character speech for Finlay (By JJ)

This is probably going to be a controversial choice for some people but for me it was no question that Finlay deserved to be in the 6WF Hall of Fame.

Finlay is an original,and whether he was looked upon fondly or not by people,he brought a great sense of energy and passion to 6WF that I was happy to have during my tenure.The Legends Club has usually been savoured for guys that have won multiple world championships and the like but it's guys like Finlay that have kept this place ticking over for the past five years.Perhaps he wasn't capable of reaching world title heights but he was certainly capable of delving into a good feud and lifting other superstars into higher positions.

As a General Manager in 6CWF you come to realise the role that people can play even if they are further down the card and Finaly was always a guy that I was happy to involve,because he never grumbled about his position.Regardless of what anybody might think of Finlay he never once complained about the feuds he was in or the way the results fell,perhaps at times he got carried away and he had his fair share of run-ins but he was a down to earth lad who was always willing to get himself involved.

We are never going to sit around and talk about Finlay as one of the best,he knows that himself,but I will always champion him as a good promoer and a real asset to any e-fedding roster.For those who actually took the time to get to know Finlay he was a smart man,highly intelligent and also a good laugh.He isn't going to win a popularity contest because he was always first to speak his mind but for me he deserves this place because of the service he has given 6WF.

I never had a feud with Finlay,so perhaps it's not my place to talk about how good he good be,but as a commissioner I know that when he produced,he was capable of some excellent promos.Whether it was as Finlay,JSS or Bliss Sorrows he was always creating fresh ideas (some completely crazy) and was happy to explore new avenues for his character.

I have always hoped that one day Finlay would return and really push on with one of his characters,I have tried unsuccessfully three times to tempt him our of "retirement" but he seems happy now in what he is doing in life so I wish him all the best with it.As far as I am concerned,the door will always be open for Finlay because 6WF is his home and in my opinion he belongs here just as much as anybody else.

Because every e-fed needs colourful characters, somebody who keeps you on your toes and always has you guessing.At the time it can be completely infuriating but you come to realise that you would rather have guys like Finlay around then not have him at all.

And there will be those of you who don't know Finlay,some of you will know him very well and there are plenty of stories about his tenure in 6WF,some good and some not so good.But the fact that his name is still mentioned in certain conversations,the fact that to this day he is remembered by all the old guard and some of his antics are legendary proves to me that he deserves this nomination.

I am not asking you to place Finlay on a pedastal,but I am asking you to realise that without guys like Finlay we wouldn't have half the history that we do,guys that have elevated almost all the great stars of 6WF and helped the commissioners along the way with trying out new ideas.

So I say thankyou to Finlay,because 6WF wasn't built in a day and it took alot of time and alot of effort from alot of forgotten people to get us where we are today.

To me...Finlay you are a legend!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 27 Nov 2011, 8:14 pm

*RJ and Michael Wire are now at the commentary desk..

RJ:How great was that to see Finaly back in a 6WF ring?

MW:Fantastic RJ, it's been so long since we've seen Finlay. He's always had a way with words, and that was no exception.

Crowd:FINLAY! FINLAY! FINLAY! FINLAY!

RJ:Certainly seems a popular choice for the fans. It’s been a fabulous night so far and it’s great to remember some of the true legends that have graced the 6wF ring.

MW: I’ve got to agree, RJ, every year we think of who could be inducted and the list is huge. But time after time, those up above deliver by selecting the crème de la crème.

(Before they can speak anymore the synthy violins start to play over the sound system.)

RJ: OH MY! I think we all know who this is!

(BANG! A heavy bass joins in as ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k5BBb-U-_4) plays out and the crowd erupt.
)

MW: He hasn’t been seen in over a year in 6wF!

RJ: And he still hasn’t been seen, where is he?

(Just as RJ finishes his sentence a black pickup truck drives beneath the tron and makes its way down the ramp. It parks itself just at the bottom and the crowd continue to cheer as the clock keeps on ticking. Finally, the door swings open and out steps...)

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 27 Nov 2011, 8:17 pm

Crowd: T-G-A! T-G-A! T-G-A! T-G-A! T-G-A! T-G-A!

RJ: Listen to that reception, Michael!

(TGA steps out of the truck in typical attire- jeans and a vest top. On the front of it, in large print, is the single word: ‘LEGEND’. As TGA walks up the steel steps he grabs a mic and stands in the centre of the ring, soaking up the crowd’s adoration.)

TGA: I was going to come out in my 118-wheeler, but security said I might have a bit of a problem getting it in.

(The crowd laugh)

TGA: I must start by saying, it’s an honour to be invited back to 6wF to be inducted into the ‘Legend’s Club’. Back at my first ever Born In Fire, all the way back in 2008, I never thought I’d be following in the footsteps of King of Kings, E-Val, Randy Peeper, GWC and Diablo. Never did I think that three years later, I’d be classed as a legend in the eyes of 6wF.

But when you consider what I started that night, it’s hardly surprising now. At the time when I first began my 6wF journey I was taken under the wings of River Ace and working alongside others. Some might say that without River I may never have become the success that I turned out to be. So I suppose that I do owe him some kind of thanks, for screwing GWC and unleashing this monster onto the main event scene in 6wF. But that main event will forever be remembered for River Ace finally getting his comeuppance for his arrogant attitude. November 16th 2008 was the night when The New Dynasty first took control.

The New Dynasty are who I’d like to thank next, starting with Mike Hill. When Mike first turned up in 6wF, I must admit, I was a little jealous. Suddenly he was becoming River’s new golden boy and that wound me up. The kid had talent though, which is why I convinced him that joining up with me would be the move that changed his career. Alongside Mike Hill was Crime Lord, arguably the biggest bad ass to roam 6wF, our relationship might have turned sour towards the end, but we’re cool now. Finally, the most underrated superstar to ever grace a 6wF ring. Seen by many as useless, this man was the go-to guy backstage whenever I had any doubts. Henchman- thank you.

(The crowd give a little chuckle, but most just continue to chant T-G-A.)

TGA: It’s weird. When I first received the call about being inducted it got me thinking about all the fantastic matches I had in my time here, especially against the ‘Golden Generation’. You know the men I’m talking about. I’m talking about the greats such as Crime Lord-

Crowd: WOO!

TGA: Enforcer!

TGA: Abe Abercorn!

TGA: JJ Johnson!

TGA: All of us making our 6wF debuts within a couple of months of each other; each slowly making our way up the ladder of 6wF. I say slowly, it was slow for the rest of them, I rose quickest and highest. Seven gruelling months as 6wF Champion, fighting off anyone that got in my way. I took on the likes of Hobo, JJ Johnson and Hero to make sure my name went down in the history books. No one since has matched that run and I doubt anyone ever will again.

But back to what I was saying, it made me start thinking about all the people that I’d wrestled with over the period of my career. It was a time that 6wF was blessed with talent, not only in the ring, but the atmosphere backstage was incredible. The creation of Trash TV still goes down as one of the top 6wF moments ever, in my mind. These guys reinvented how we came out and addressed you and were involved in one of my favourite feuds ever. The t-shirt war against Hobo is one of my personal highlights.

Crowd: TRASH TV! TRASH TV!

TGA: Oi! Let’s not forget that this moment is about me, please. I’m sure Hobo and Enforcer will have their own legend status cemented soon enough.

My time in 6wF was not always perfect, in fact, there was once a stage where I was considered scum by a lot of you cheering my name, and a lot of guys backstage. We all remember the night Cassius Zhi was mowed down, but we all also remember the night that he returned, convinced that it was I who had tried to kill him. His bitterness over-powered his common sense and he was sure that I had mowed him down. This escalated and eventually came to a finish in one of the bloodiest battles 6wF has ever seen. I can look back and feel proud about the match that we were able to put on.

It later came to light that I was entirely innocent; Max Adamson was the real culprit. Despite what he had done, I still consider Max as one of the greatest 6wF wrestlers never to have won the big one. His combination of outstanding wit and technical prowess put him above many of those who may have held the title at one stage or another. He was half of the half-a-brain behind 6wE, a federation that never really fulfilled its potential, and I’m told by Prodigy that he was awesome to work with.

After all of this running around my head I decided that it was impossible to pick my favourite feud throughout my time in 6wF. I had the chance to go up against so many fantastic people, I just couldn’t choose. However, it’s easy to pick my favourite moment. Not once in my 7 month reign as 6wF Champion did I regret it, I thoroughly enjoyed every single moment and wouldn’t change anything. Well, apart from maybe losing it.

(Crowd laugh)

TGA: 6wF is now a completely different place. Even the name has changed! A brand new batch of kids has came through, some of them will go on to greatness and others will leave you asking ‘Gabriel who?’ But all of them would definitely get their asses kicked by yours truly-

Crowd: COME BACK TEEJ! COME BACK TEEJ!

(TGA stands in the centre of the ring and, for the first time tonight, looks slightly emotional. He smirks and raises the mic back to his mouth.)

TGA: Ha, I’m afraid I’m not the type of person to run back because you want me to. Trust me, if I were able to, I’d be back here dropping Angel Bombs and sending everyone to Hell And Back as soon as tomorrow.

(Crowd pop)

TGA: But it’s not so easy. Thank you for this induction, it means so much to be recognised as a legend. I’ll see you all... when I see you.

(TGA climbs each of the four turnbuckles and raises his arms to the crowd, who continue to cheer him each time. After visiting all four he steps down from the ring and climbs back in to the pickup truck. It slowly starts to reverse back up the ramp before disappearing from sight.)

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 27 Nov 2011, 8:19 pm

(TGA's speech is being shown on the big screen on the Legend's Club stage, and the crowd of wrestlers are clapping it, when 'Rain Wizard' blasts out of the speakers and Crime Lord walks out onto the stage, he's in a suit and is holding a glass of champagne. He downs it and then stands by the stand with the mic.)

CL- So TGA....The Great Angel...The Legend's Club newest inductee. Wow. I really did not expect that. You and I, Teej, we go way back. I was plucked by River Ace, to begin the Dynasty, a Dynasty that would rule over 6WF, we had to pick somebody else who would drive us on, a man who could bulldozer his way through the roster. I told Ace to pick you, I told Ace that you could be the man the Dynasty needed to be truly dominant. Turns out, as usual, I was right. You went on to become the longest reigning 6WF World Champion ever, and the rest is history. I remember the conversation we had, when it came down to turning our backs on River Ace, I remember you coming to me backstage that night, we were both nervous, we knew how monumental this was going to be. It turns out it was, when we, and Hill, turned our backs on River Ace, it brought him crashing down from his position at the top, and we haven't looked back since.

Legend's Club though eh? Never thought I'd see you here. There is just one thing I want to say though, one thing I need to get off my chest. You don't deserve it.

(The whole crowd of fans and wrestlers gasp at once.)

CL- You don't deserve it because you ran away, you left, and you dropped everything at the top of your game. You never let me prove I was better than you, never let me destroy you like I knew I could. I have had to live my entire career under the enveloping shadow of yours, I have been described as TGA-lite, the Ant to your Dec....I was, and always will be better than you! The reason you can't come back, is because you know I'm waiting for you, waiting to finally kick your ass like I've always wanted to. It makes me sick that you're in the Legend's Club, because once again I have to sit in the background, I'm here supposed to be giving you a congratulation speech, and all that's in my mind is how peed off I am.

So, here it goes. Congratulations that you've entered the Legend's Club and taking away any prestige it had. Congratulations that you won't return, because you're too much of a coward. Congratulations that every time you hint, and don't return, my everlasting presence here is more noticeable and people realise that you're Ant, that you're just a poor image of Crime Lord, not the other way around. I am sure I'll get a good telling off for us, a clip on the wrists, but you know what; it is totally worth it. I finally get to express how I really think about you Teej! All that hard feeling from a couple of years ago still burns hot in my heart, because while I took your world championship from you, I never got to rip your dignity from you like I wanted to, like I knew I could!

To TGA...

(Crime Lord raises his empty glass, and then walks off as the crowd sit there in stunned silence.)

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 27 Nov 2011, 8:21 pm

Out of character speech for TGA (by Crime Lord)

I think the best way to put how brilliant TGA was, is the fact that a character called The Great Angel is quite possibly the best character we've had in 6WF. It gave hope to me whose choice of Crime Lord always felt ridiculous looking back after a few years, Teej showed that you can get away with having a silly character name as long as you promo to such a high standard every time like he did. I always felt he deserved that seven month long world title reign, because he didn't have any other titles, but he didn't need them. TGA was, and always will be one of my favourite promoers and characters, and whenever the topic of most missed 6WF guy is brought up, he will always be at the top of my list. We both promoed together pretty much for our entire run, we were together in the beginning, partners before eventually feuding, but there was nobody better to go back and forth with than TGA.

He's somebody I always expected to return, and still hope he does return in the long run, because so many new guys haven't been able to see one of the best guys ever do his thing. There are so many possible stories, with so many of the characters that he has met in the past, and new ones that he has never known. I still want to restart our Edge and Christian-like tag team, with the talk show; Taking out the Trash Talk. It could have been great, and if there's ever a reason for him to come back, I hope that angle does get to be played out.

I think he really does deserve to be in the Legend's Club, as he is an actual legend. I think of everybody who has ever been in 6WF, it was his promos I tried to emulate, he set the standard for me, it was his level that I wanted to get to. I think 6WF misses TGA, he was our Austin, equally adept at face and heel because TGA was just a badass and he pulled it off brilliantly, I don't think I've ever seen such a fluid transition from heel to face and keep the promos at the same, stupidly high standard throughout. There just didn't seem to be a teething period for Teej, he went from newcomer to world title contender and winner with ease, his promos just oozed class.

Not only that, but he was a really nice guy as well. Although he had his fair share of troubles, such as the 6WE incident, he was always a guy you could PM and talk to about characters, or just in general and he'd talk to you and be a good guy (even if he does support Newcastle!) If I could bring back one guy to 6WF, although there are some great names in there with Nemesis, Napalm, even Hobo, my choice will always be TGA. He needs to come back, 6WF doesn't feel complete without him.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Nov 2011, 2:09 am

RJ: The night is nearing an end, but of course there is still one wrestler to be inducted into the Legends Club.

MW: And this next guy to be inducted, there is no doubt he is a bona fide legend. One of the most intimidating guys in 6WF History...

RJ: A fantastic competitor, been involved in some of the most historic matches in 6WF history...

MW: NEMESSSSSSSSSSSSSISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

RJ: But unfortunately, Nemesis is unable to be here tonight. However, a video package has been put together to highlight the impact Nemesis had on 6WF.

Crowd: NEMESIS! NEMESIS! NEMESIS!

*The first person to be shown is Mike Hill...

Mike Hill: You’re probably wondering why I am passing comment on Nemesis. Our career paths, they only crossed ever so slightly. But what people don’t remember is that my first ever live, televised match was against Nemesis.

You can’t imagine the terror, a little bloke like me on his debut against this monster. He stares across the ring at me, It takes me 10 minutes to look him up and down. The scariest man in 6WF history without doubt. His reign as TAW Champion was a reign of terror and destruction, and I was just one of those thrown away by Nemesis.

*The next person to be shown is Diablo...

Diablo : Oh jeez – what can I say about Nemesis? What CAN’T I say about Nemesis more like? Well obviously I couldn’t say he was one of the nicest guys backstage that there has ever been, who always had time and a witty word for everyone - because that would totally shatter his gnarly, evil image he worked so hard to cultivate. He wouldn’t thank me for that. Though he arguably did that all by himself as part of one of my favourite tag teams of all time – Nemesis and Misfit!

But that’s beside the point, because it would also completely shatter the illusion of our epic feud during the very first year of 6WF’s history. And 6WF certainly wouldn’t thank me for that.

Nor would 6WF thank me if I mentioned the fact that we’re at Born in Fire V… … is it V or 5? (looking off camera) Hey Steve - How do you say roman numerals when you’re talking? Is it V? Or 5? (Diablo strains to hear Steve then gives up – shaking his head) Whatever… … we’re at Born in Fire 5 and he’s only now being inducted into the Legends Club? Really? What a joke! Nemesis is a foundation of this company – and he shouldn’t have to wait until all the other cosmetic brickwork is hailed before his contribution is honoured.

Does that analogy work? I don’t know. But what I’m saying is Nemesis was one of a handful of guys who made 6WF what it is today. It wasn’t always a packed roster of guys you know – some veritable feast of talent like nowadays. It was a paltry few who worked their nuts off to get this thing off the ground. And Nemesis worked loads of nuts off. Nemesis was there on day 1. Born in Fire 1… or I… whatever – in 2007! Golden Gillespie, his alter-ego, one of the funniest characters in this fed’s history, one of the most annoying characters to ever enter a mic battle with – what with that damn sparkling wand always flying about - cost me the first ever 6WF World Heavyweight Title match. People were talking about him from Day 1 to this very day, because he’s been making an impact from Day 1, which is still felt to this day! How many others can say that?

And Day 1 was just the beginning. A prologue to history. Because Golden Gillespie was then responsible for the most dramatic change in 6WF folklore – one of the storylines that people talk about as 6WF defining to this day. This wasn’t a heel turn… it was a damn seismic shift in the whole 6WF product! Nemesis was born.

Nemesis was born and laid waste to the 6WF roster.
Nemesis was born and kidnapped my girl.
Nemesis was born and killed Goldust… … apparently, but I’ve seen him since. So… you know… legends are embellished from time to time. We’ll go with it.
Nemesis was born and threw me off the roof of the Birmingham Bowl.
Nemesis was born and won World Championships.
Nemesis was born and so too was 6WF,
Because by God when Nemesis was born, 6WF was one hell of an exciting place. A place that people wanted to be a part of.

So when you ask me about legends … when you ask me about the foundations of this company. Nemesis is right at the top of the list. Without Nemesis you can forget it – there is no Saint, there is no Hero, no JJ Johnson, no Diablo, no Chris Patricks, no Crime Lord, no Rasta, no Belinda the Canteen Lady. Nothing! No-one!

That feud I shared with Nemesis way back when… that was no illusion. He damn near killed me. But I wouldn’t change a damn thing because I am honoured to have shared the ring, the backstage area, even the damn roof with the finest heel there ever was, the sickest son of a bitch ever to walk these corridors, and a true gentleman who could carry one hell of a feud with it.

You’ve always been a legend in my eyes Nemesis. Enjoy the plaque.

*Next up is Crime Lord...

(Crime Lord is sat in a chair, he takes a big puff on his cigar and begins.)

CL- Nemesis was THE monster of 6WF, THE monster of wrestling. The way in which he spread fear throughout the locker room was immense, nobody wanted to be backstage when Nemesis was around. He was TAW Champion when I first joined 6WF, and I soon realised that Nemesis was the man to avoid. Friends with nobody, a stare from his eyes would send shivers up your spine. It's a testament to Nemesis' legacy that nobody has even come close to emulating the kind of fear and monstrosity that he had in the company. Some of tried, but all of failed to even come close to the standards that Nemesis set.

The Iron Man isn't afraid of many people, but I have to admit when I first joined 6WF, and beyond, I was afraid of Nemesis, of what he could to do people. When you saw him tossing a big guy like Saint around the ring you realised that nobody was safe. His legacy is the fear that he created, and still exists. I know that if he was to return I would do my best to avoid him. I think that fear still exists even after he turned nice in his later days, I think that made him even more scary when you realised that this guy was still human, and the things he had done to people, the things he was capable of, he still was, and still is.

Nemesis, truly is a 6WF Legend.
*JJ Johnson is shown...
JJ:Damn this guy was one scary dude...I remember when I first joined 6WF and he was trail-blazing a path of destruction through the whole roster.Basically just whooping everyone's a55 and I never envisaged a day when he was gonna lose that world title.

In all my years in 6WF I have never stepped foot in the ring with a man like Nemesis,he was a freak.Not only strong but wicked athletic and ridiculously difficult to keep down.The first time I fought against him I am not ashamed to say he beat my a55 black and blue....he was at the height of his reign of terror and I was just starting to make a name for myself,but each time I stepped in there with him,it never got any easier.

I remember when I won the first ever elimination chamber match in 6WF,and the last man I defeated was Nemesis.It damn near took a bulldozer to keep that boy down and even when I got the three count,I made sure I got myself out of there sharpish,cos that fool was already getting up.

Nemesis' time in 6WF is going to be remembered for all the right reasons...he had epic feuds with The Saint,River Ace,Hobo & Enforcer,Phoenix Rose and when you looked at that match card and saw that you were up against him,you knew that you had made it into the big time.

Because not only were you fighting Nemesis but you were also fighting the mystique of his entire character,it felt like you were literally scrapping with him in the lowest echelons of hell because he made you feel like that.Not only did you have to overcome a seven foot monster but you also had to wage war against a sense of impending doom,believe me when I tell you that that is no easy feat

So does he deserve his place in the 6WF Legends Club,you damn right he does.Infact if you ask me this has been a long time coming because there has never,ever been a superstar like Nemesis in 6WF and I very much doubt anybody will ever be able to recreate what he did during his time in this company.

A former world champion,former tag team champion,former Hardcore Champion....Nemesis brought class to each and every aspect of 6WF and it is such a great honour for me to have wrestled against him on many occassions.To anybody that has never seen him perform,I suggest you get your hands on some old 6WF footage because only then will you truly understand the meaning of a "phenom".

Greatest moment of Nemesis' 6WF tenure?....there are so many to choose from we could be here all day...the time when he buried River Ace alive....when he launched The Saint off the top of hell in a cell in front of 20,000 screaming fans inside the MEN Arena.....when he killed Goldust...you talk about Nemesis and you talk about a man that personifies professional wrestling...

One of the best....one of the biggest names of all time and he will be remembered as such....tonight i'll raise a glass to the big man...wherever he is....because Nemesis is a living legend...

*Finally...The Saint...

The Saint: Nemesis...

Where to start? Where to begin?

Sheer proof that a change in character can turn a career on it's head. He went in the space of a couple of months from a gold loving freak to the single most destructive, feared man in 6WF history. Those lights went out, and you knew that it was going down, that business was going to pick up, hell, you knew that Nemesis was going to destroy yet another wrestler, and make it look easy.

He did unspeakable things, he killed Goldust, he threw Diablo off a roof, he terrorised everyone on the damn roster and again, it was all child's play for him! I've never, ever seen a man enter an arena and receive such a ferociously hostile reception and enjoy it. But that was Nemesis, that was his mystique, his animus. He was a sick, sick man who basically craved inflicting pain...

It was going to take a man with a lot of balls to step up and stand face to face with him, and that was me. I was the bright eyed young up start who thought he could tackle the monster, bring him down to earth. And some may argue that I did.

But the fact of the matter is that it was Nemesis that made The Saint what he is today. It was that summers battle, that turned The Saint into a household name and cemented Nemesis' place as a future Legend! I took his world title and in doing so, painted a giant target on my back... Nemesis was always going to get HIS title back and you know what, if there was anyone I'd lose it to, it'd be him.

Because in the end, after the hostility, the blood, the battles, the war, there grew a respect between us. He respected me for having the balls to take him on and hell, I respected him, because he was Nemesis.

A man synonymous with destruction, at one with pain, a man who embraced watching others writhe in pain at his hand.

As I've said, he was Nemesis, a monster...

...And now, a legend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 28 Nov 2011, 11:54 am

The crowd applaud as Nemesis's music plays, but Max Adamson walks up onto stage;

Max: Wow! Legends club inductee, i'm so shocked and surprised! I never thought this would happen to me! I'd just like to thank a few people...

(Max reveals a very long list from his inside jacket pocket)

Max: Firstly, i'd like to thank Marlon and Xanthi, you were always there for me. I'd like to thank The Saint for his lovely and thoughtful introduction, despite all him and I have gone through, it's nice to see he's gotten over his irrational dislike of me. I'd like to thank River Ace, because without his ineptitude, I never would have left 6WF to form 6wE, then join 6CW and become the megastar I am today. I would like to thank Hobo for tipping me off that I was due to recieve this amazing award tonight from the 6WF Legends Club. I would like to thank people like Crime Lord, JJ Johnson and Mike Hill, for their abject refusal to my requests to be a part of the Legends Club only for them to change their minds like this and surprise me! I'd like to thank Yarmouth Blade, because he asked me to. I'd like to thank Big Al Lustley for not stealing my girlfriend. I'd like to thank Snake Eyes, because it was him I beat for my first 6WF Championship, the European Title. I'd like to thank Abe Abercorn, for not being bitter despite the fact he was a shoe-in for the Legends Club. I'd like to thank Enforcer, for the same reason. I'd like to thank Phoenix Rose for being in my first feud, he may have won, but where is he now? Exactly. I'd like to thank Prodigy for being my 6wE co-creator, I see TGA got in the Legends Club too, proof that redemption is possible. I'd like to thank Nigel Napalm for making 6WF so relevent, and blame Nigel Napalm for it returning to Status Quo when he left. I'd like to thank Crystal Palace and Millwall, for their 0-0 draw at the weekend cost me in my "Goals, Goals, Goals" accumulator bet. That's £200 I won't have to spend this Christmas. I'd like to thank Roger Mellie, the man off the telly for inspiring me to become a TV presenter. I'd like to thank Justin Lee Collins for not trying to "Bring Back" Project X. I'd like to thank Jennifer Aniston for not wearing a bra in those late 1990's episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I'd like to thank-

(The microphone is cut off and 4 security guards drag Max Adamson off stage)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 01 Dec 2011, 2:20 pm

well done to all 3 of you - thoroughly deserved.

And as for Finlay being a controversial choice - balls to that! He deserves to be their on merit.

He provided me with more entertaining moments than Acer ever did. Well done to all 3.

I can see that the Hobo Tshirt sales for 'hobo in 2012' will outsell 'TGA in 2011' already!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down