The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madrid - The 'real' deal?

4 posters

Go down

Madrid - The 'real' deal? Empty Madrid - The 'real' deal?

Post by kamran Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:18 pm

This season has seen Madrid transformed into a well-drilled machine with Mourinho pulling the strings.

I am a keen admirer of Barcelona and they have they play (like most others) but this season, I had a feeling that Madrid can match and overtake their great rivals with the same flair but more ruthlessness with Jose in charge.

I also think the gap between Ronaldo and Messi is closing as the Portuguese goal machine is less selfish and seems to be enjoying his football rather than ranting and raving.

Madrid look very ruthless in front of goal and beating top teams with ease and with the likes of Kaka who is on form, they look formiddable.

Even Jose is not exposing himself in the media as much and seems to be calmer

Do you think that this year could be the Jose's year of League and Champions League?

kamran

Back to top Go down

Madrid - The 'real' deal? Empty Re: Madrid - The 'real' deal?

Post by lorus59 Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:42 pm

The key matches will be the ones against Barca. If they can be unbeaten in those, then they have a great chance to be champions this year. It is also about time they did some damage in the Champions league.

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Post by monzon Thu 01 Dec 2011, 9:39 pm

As much as i dislike Real Madrid, they're very good to watch, and if it wasn't for the Barca side of the last few years people would be throwing all sorts of superlatives their way.

The key to the La Liiga title might be what each of the clubs has beyond their first eleven. Madrid have two very good players in every position. Barca have a couple of very expensive 'backup' players but are weaker overall, especially at the back.

monzon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:48 pm

We'll find out next Saturday, if Barca beat them in Madrid then I think it'll have a major psychological effect on Real and possibly more significantly Cristiano Ronaldo

If Madrid win it could be 9 points and could be a bridge to far

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down