The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question and Answer with Leak (Crime Lord)

+9
Adam D
AberdeenSteve
ncfc_Tooze
Marsh
Mat
Steel
Uryu Ishida
Bull
Crimey
13 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

Question and Answer with Leak (Crime Lord) Empty Question and Answer with Leak (Crime Lord)

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:50 pm

So, I've officially jumped on the bandwagon.

Ask any questions that you want, specify whether you want an in character or out of character response though just to make it easier. I'm happy to ask anything, from my history in 6WF, to the present day things and to the future and beyond!

So fire away at the two time world champion, three time hardcore champion and a one time tag team champion!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Question and Answer with Leak (Crime Lord) Empty Re: Question and Answer with Leak (Crime Lord)

Post by Bull Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:53 pm

which young star would you like too have feuds with in the future and why?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Question and Answer with Leak (Crime Lord) Empty Re: Question and Answer with Leak (Crime Lord)

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:55 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:which young star would you like too have feuds with in the future and why?

Tough question, I'd like to have a go at promoing against both McManus and Scorpion, but both are heel so it's hard to see if that will happen in the near future.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:55 pm

who do you see as the next...you?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:who do you see as the next...you?

I don't think any of the guys currently in 6CWF are similar enough. This is a good thing though, as I feel so many of the characters are so good an unique in their own right, they could go on and be much better than me.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Which faction that you were involved in did you find the most enjoyable?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:57 pm

How on earth did you kick out of the spear of Longinus at BIF?

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Leone wrote:Which faction that you were involved in did you find the most enjoyable?

Probably the New Dynasty. I think it was such a good way to end the Dynasty, which I did enjoy, but the "rookies" overpowering River was excellent, and I think the New Dynasty could have been great. It had TGA, me, Mike Hill and Rock V2 and had so many possibilities. It also led to my first world title when I turned on them. I've enjoyed the Church of Hero, but think that's been a much bigger thing for guys like Rapture, Clarke and Marshall who weren't established before the angle.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Y I Man wrote:How on earth did you kick out of the spear of Longinus at BIF?

I'm just that damn tough....

(not a euphemism.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Feud you want the most?

Your top 3 promoers at the moment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Sainty wrote:Feud you want the most?

Your top 3 promoers at the moment?

a) I think I would really like to get into a real feud with JJ Johnson, our paths have crossed quite a bit, but we've never had the full blown one on one feud.

b) 1- Saint (not just saying that. I think you've upped your game recently.)
2- JJ Johnson
3- Keith Leone

Although there are a lot of top guys, those guys have stood out for me.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:04 pm

If you could choose 3 characters from 6CW to switch to 6WF which three would you choose.

And which 3 6WF characters do you think could benefit from a run in 6CW

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:04 pm

What did you find the hardest part of being a GM/Commish?

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Steel wrote:If you could choose 3 characters from 6CW to switch to 6WF which three would you choose.

And which 3 6WF characters do you think could benefit from a run in 6CW

a) 1) Keith Leone
2) Geoff Steel
3) Cerberus

b) 1) Blue Dragon
2) Chaos
3) Scorpion

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:09 pm

What made you call your character Crime Lord, and do you ever regret the name?

Have you ever considered turning Crimey face?

How did you feel about putting Crimey into the Church, and do you want to move away from it?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:11 pm

what would you suggest for a realtive newcomer to do to improve further?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Where do you see Crime Lord in 6 months time?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Got a few more...

Are there any decisions regret making as GM?

Are there are any ideas that you had as GM that never came to light?

Who was the hardest person to right for as a GM?

Is this anyone who walked away or dissappeared just as you thought they were on to something big?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:48 pm

were you disappointed with your first run as world champ?

I personally felt you were immense in the build up and I gave you a great storyline to work with (the Syndicate) but it didnt quite work IMO.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Marshall wrote:a) What made you call your character Crime Lord, and do you ever regret the name?

b) Have you ever considered turning Crimey face?

c) How did you feel about putting Crimey into the Church, and do you want to move away from it?

a) I do regret the name, although it is better than the first name I came up with which was 'The Beast'. I regret the name in that it doesn't make as much sense anymore, but more that I didn't develop the character in that direction more.

b) No, and I wouldn't want to any more as I feel the character would really suffer from a face turn.

c) I did put him into the Church because I was commish and Hero said he'd like it, it meant that I could help an angle without promoing as heavily. I don't want to leave the Church just rest as I think it's a great angle to be involved in, but at the same time I am looking forward to seeing how the break up is finally done and dealing with the aftermath of the break up.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:58 pm

ncfc_Tooze wrote:what would you suggest for a realtive newcomer to do to improve further?

I think the biggest thing that needs to be done is find the niche of your character, try and get into the mindset of your character and work out what he would do in certain situations. Also, try and keep some consistency in the character, if something doesn't seem to be working, tweak it slightly, but don't make huge changes. Sometimes I think new guys tend to be too quick to make huge changes to their characters and try and switch between face and heel, but if they stuck at one thing they'd find themselves enjoying it more and getting better at it.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Out of all the characters that have not held the big in both brands, Who do you think will win it?

Thats for both brands.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Marshall wrote:Got a few more...

a) Are there any decisions regret making as GM?

b) Are there are any ideas that you had as GM that never came to light?

c) Who was the hardest person to right for as a GM?

d) Is this anyone who walked away or dissappeared just as you thought they were on to something big?

a) I think not booking the Church of Hero as strongly as we could have done at first was probably the biggest regret. Although I was hesitant for a couple of reasons to give them as a strong a push as we could have done. I am not trying to take a shot at Hero here, but he has had a few failed attempts at stables and ideas, with things like Salvation and Omnicide to a certain extent, so it was a risk if we were going to push it hard. In the same route, with the stable being made up of almost exclusively new guys, bar Hero obviously, it was again a big risk to push it hard as we had no idea who would stick around.

b) I really wanted my idea to go all the way of a Cassius/JJ vs. Saint/Lex feud. I had a huge idea planned out in my head, which all eventually had to go. Cassius, Saint and Lex would all feud over Miss Jessica, before she sided with Saint and Lex, at this point they would outnumber Cassius, eventually I'd have JJ unmask from Angelo to save Cassius, and Cassius eventually admitting to respecting his worst enemy. This would lead to Cassius vs. Saint and JJ vs. Lex Hart at Born in Fire. It couldn't ever happen in the end as both Cassius and Lex left.

c) This is a tough one, but I gotta say myself. I always felt wrong booking myself, as I didn't want to let myself win, or even look strong. I always tried to delegate my matches to somebody else. I envy Mat and JJ at the moment, as with the two brands, they aren't writing for themselves anymore.

d) Tyson Armstrong or Solomon Riddick are the two names that stand out for me. Tyson got a huge build up, a six month unbeaten streak, and the biggest build up I have ever seen for a character. Crime Lord was fed to him at Born in Fire, after what I felt was my best period of promoing ever, and then after Tyson won the world title he disappeared. Characters like Duke McGraw were designed for his character, and he was so good it felt such a waste in the end. Solomon is similar, so much effort went into building him up slowly, making him into somebody who would go onto win the world title, but he had to leave, which is such a shame considering his talent.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Adam D wrote:were you disappointed with your first run as world champ?

I personally felt you were immense in the build up and I gave you a great storyline to work with (the Syndicate) but it didnt quite work IMO.

I can't say I was too disappointed, I was just glad to win the world title when the roster was a strong as it was, I felt that was a good achievement. At the felt time, I did think the actual reign never quite felt right, I realised this when Hero beat me for the title only to lose it at the next PPV, I felt that after TGA being champion for so long, that I was out of place.

My second world title reign I felt was much better, particularly as I worked back from the bottom, and did it alone.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:09 pm

yarmouth blade wrote:Out of all the characters that have not held the big in both brands, Who do you think will win it?

Thats for both brands.

I think I can see one of Marshall, Clarke, Longinus or Rapture winning it 6WF in the next year, although I would hope Blue Dragon or Chaos would win a big one first.

I think in 6CW it can't be too long before Leone wins the world title.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:41 pm

You've become a respected and looked up to member of the fed, do you have any regrets if you looked back over your time?

Would you ever return to your Mafioso persona or perhaps try a different direction after your Church experience?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Your favorite character your created?

For me personally Zach Corcia haha Smile I think you were in a league of your own and i hope you use him again.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:54 am

King Beer wrote:You've become a respected and looked up to member of the fed, do you have any regrets if you looked back over your time?

Would you ever return to your Mafioso persona or perhaps try a different direction after your Church experience?

I don't think I really have any regrets to be honest, I've done pretty well.

I think I will return back to my original character as I have been most successful with that and find it most entertaining to promo with, it's not that different to the Church Crime Lord, but all the references to the Church and Hero etc. will all just go and be replaced by more horribleness.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:55 am

jeromedubois wrote:Your favorite character your created?

For me personally Zach Corcia haha Smile I think you were in a league of your own and i hope you use him again.

Definitely Crime Lord, as although I wouldn't create him again, the way he evolved and the history of the character means I will always enjoy promoing with him the most.

I really did like Zach, and its a shame that you're closing TWA, but who knows, we might see Zach Corchia in 6CWF some day!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:57 am

If you could change 1 character radically, who would it be, why and how would you change them?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:59 am

Uryu Ishida wrote:If you could change 1 character radically, who would it be, why and how would you change them?

Probably The Scorpion, I just think he needs more focus with the character as sometimes I think Bull tends to just channel a different wrestler through Scorpion every time he promos, so one week he'll be like The Rock, the next he'll be like Randy Orton and then another he'll be like CM Punk. I'd like to see Bull develop Scorpion into a character of his own, because right now I don't think I'd be able to describe the characteristics of Scorpion like I could the rest of the roster. All constructive criticism though.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:04 am

What would you say your greatest moment in e-feeding so far has been?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:11 am

where do you think I could improve in any aspect?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:52 am

Were do you think I could improve on Blade and the Dragon?
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:01 am

What were you thinking when Crimelord turned into the dreamlord (not sure if that was the name but it was something equally bad!).

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:28 pm

King Beer wrote:What would you say your greatest moment in e-feeding so far has been?

Winning the second world title definitely. For months before that I was struggling to promo, was at the very bottom of the card and then started promoing better and pushed my way all the way back to the top.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:where do you think I could improve in any aspect?

Perhaps more intensity. I think sometimes your character might be a little laid back, although I wouldn't be intense too often, but hope for the right storyline where you can write with more emotion.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Adam D wrote:What were you thinking when Crimelord turned into the dreamlord (not sure if that was the name but it was something equally bad!).

I had just watched the Dark Knight so got caught up in the whole joker thing. (I don't think I changed the name, although I may be wrong.) I also felt I had stalled a little, just stuck in the Dynasty doing very little.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm

yarmouth blade wrote:Were do you think I could improve on Blade and the Dragon?

I think they're both great, and should just keep up the good work.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Where do you think you rank on the all time great list for 6wf?

(I would put you in top 10 just outside top 5)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Adam D wrote:Where do you think you rank on the all time great list for 6wf?

(I would put you in top 10 just outside top 5)

I'm not sure to be honest, I have been a two time world champion and things, I would probably say low top ten? Not trying to blow my own trumpet, but I think longevity and amount of titles probably means I'm in top ten, but not quite top 5.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Are you ready?

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Electric Demon wrote:Are you ready?

I always am.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down