The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Stringer commits daylight robbery on James O'Connor

5 posters

Go down

Peter Stringer commits daylight robbery on James O'Connor Empty Peter Stringer commits daylight robbery on James O'Connor

Post by Cymroglan Sun 04 Dec 2011, 4:58 pm

Scroll down to the video

http://www.rugbydump.com/2011/11/2257/peter-stringer-commits-daylight-robbery-on-james-oconnor

It does not show the feet all I see is a hand movement. Most players have a pre-kicking routine with all sort of movements taking place and it seems universally accepted that it's not part of the run in.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Peter Stringer commits daylight robbery on James O'Connor Empty Re: Peter Stringer commits daylight robbery on James O'Connor

Post by Guest Sun 04 Dec 2011, 5:26 pm

That was just about the only decent move by a Baa Baa's player all game.

Back to top Go down

Peter Stringer commits daylight robbery on James O'Connor Empty Re: Peter Stringer commits daylight robbery on James O'Connor

Post by flankertye Sun 04 Dec 2011, 5:57 pm

Classic streetsmart Stringer.

flankertye

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sun 04 Dec 2011, 6:03 pm

Was the issue that he went back to the ball to reposition it without asking the ref's peremission and so had already approached the ball?

Cheeky though.

I wonder if he would have got away with it in any other kit?

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sun 04 Dec 2011, 6:04 pm

A boy Stringer! A great player who I think could still do a job for Munster and Ireland.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 04 Dec 2011, 7:02 pm

Thomond wrote:A boy Stringer! A great player who I think could still do a job for Munster

Not for the next 3 months though. Who knew he was part South African?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down