The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need a new Strictly thread.....now!

3 posters

Go down

We need a new Strictly thread.....now! Empty We need a new Strictly thread.....now!

Post by Solerina Sun 04 Dec 2011, 8:21 pm

So I'm starting one.

Jason was in the bottom two this week!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

He was in the bottom two with Robbie.....it was all very emotional.....Kristina was crying and I don't blame her.

Anyway the public saved Jason, and Robbie went out.....he wasn't upset about it, he said he'd have hated to have stayed in ahead of Jason, who he knew was a better dancer than himself.

I love Robbie.....he said he was so happy to have had the chance to redeem his reputation by doing Strictly (or words to that effect)

I think he's been overwhelmed by the publics support for him.......he's really done himself proud.

He was fantastic......a real showman.....it's a shame we won't be seeing him again.

Thanks for the entertainment Robbie....you were my favourite.

A real shock about Jason, don't you agree?

Solerina

Back to top Go down

We need a new Strictly thread.....now! Empty Re: We need a new Strictly thread.....now!

Post by Solerina Mon 05 Dec 2011, 12:10 pm

No one watching Strictly, then? Erm

Solerina

Back to top Go down

We need a new Strictly thread.....now! Empty Re: We need a new Strictly thread.....now!

Post by Marky Mon 05 Dec 2011, 2:04 pm

I don't know about everyone else, but i'm certainly not going to admit to watching it Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sun 18 Dec 2011, 1:38 am

I'm sooo disappointed that no one's wanted to talk Strictly to me Sad

I couldn't watch the final, earlier, as I was at my work's Christmas party.....I managed to escape at 10.00pm to come home to watch it on iplayer.

They were really late uploading it so I'm only now able to catch up......I'm so annoyed with the BBC mad

The last three couples are all worthy winners, tho' creepy Jason has now gone, and we're down to Chelsee and Harry.

I'm so tired and want to go to bed......I've got to watch it tonight tho' as someone is sure to tell me the result at the gym tomorrow.....where I'll be a complete zombie due to lack of sleep.

I'll be glad when Strictly is over, coz, apart from the fabulous dancing, the show is complete pants!

Brucie should retire and Tess Daly is getting on my nerves....I think I'm just tired and grumpy.

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sun 18 Dec 2011, 1:53 am

I'm losing the will to live, here, waiting for these bl**dy results.

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sun 18 Dec 2011, 1:58 am

Harry's won!!!! Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sun 18 Dec 2011, 2:03 am

I've come to the conclusion that Bruce Forsyth is a complete censored

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sun 18 Dec 2011, 7:57 am

I watch it Solerina and love it. Normally, I'd abhor these celeb based shows but this is one with a difference that has many strings to its bow. Celebs being tested outside their comfort area, great music and dancing, great costumes and the chance to watch wholesome family entertainment. Who could ask for more?

As for the final - any one of the three would have been a worthy winner last night. Would have preferred Jason to win as he gave it his all and always performed such great dances and Chelsee was the most naturally gifted dancer and came across as a lovely girl but feel nerves got to her in the final. Harry can take a bow as he was quite superb.

PS Solerina I love Brucie. Sorry but he is a legend. Okay not as sharp as he was but show me another more capable and qualified presenter for the job.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down