The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A with Hobo (Legend Club member) - no wait a minute, I'm not in it yet. Maybe next year. Or the one after that.

4 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

Q&A with Hobo (Legend Club member)  - no wait a minute, I'm not in it yet. Maybe next year. Or the one after that. Empty Q&A with Hobo (Legend Club member) - no wait a minute, I'm not in it yet. Maybe next year. Or the one after that.

Post by Adam D Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:48 pm

Yes its the one that no one has been waiting for.

You've tried the best, now try the rest.

The man, the legend is ready for your questions.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Q&A with Hobo (Legend Club member)  - no wait a minute, I'm not in it yet. Maybe next year. Or the one after that. Empty Re: Q&A with Hobo (Legend Club member) - no wait a minute, I'm not in it yet. Maybe next year. Or the one after that.

Post by Beer Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:49 pm

Hi, can you direct me to JJ Johnson's Q&A?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Q&A with Hobo (Legend Club member)  - no wait a minute, I'm not in it yet. Maybe next year. Or the one after that. Empty Re: Q&A with Hobo (Legend Club member) - no wait a minute, I'm not in it yet. Maybe next year. Or the one after that.

Post by Adam D Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:50 pm

Spoiler:

How dare you sir! Its the thread below this one.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:52 pm

Didnt you already do one of these??

Which one of you VAST ammount of characters would you have liked to take forward?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:55 pm

What's been your bes......Oooops, sorry, thought this was JJ's.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:56 pm

Characters I think had legs:

Hobo
The Producers
Eddie Lee Creavie
Johnny Dice

Characters that were awful:
Cole Law
Shinobi Blackbeard

Due to some personal stuff, I had to give up promoing for Johnny Dice. I really enjoyed it but as we all know, personal stuff gets in the way. I really regret having to drop him as he was a good character. By the time things sorted themselves out at home, I kind of lost track of everything that had gone down.

The characters that I would like to have seen be regular promoing characters again were the producers - my favourite creations.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:04 pm

Could Trash TV return sometime in the future? Hobo, Hero + Enforcer v Marshall, Longinus + Crime Lord would be epic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:12 pm

Churchill wrote:Could Trash TV return sometime in the future? Hobo, Hero + Enforcer v Marshall, Longinus + Crime Lord would be epic.

Unlikely as we hate each other in real life.

I dont see it happening as Hobo is retired. (as is Hero)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:21 pm

Who would you pick from the current Rosters to take up the Trash TV mantle

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:23 pm

Churchill wrote:Could Trash TV return sometime in the future? Hobo, Hero + Enforcer v Marshall, Longinus + Crime Lord would be epic.

Hold on.... that's not even the proper Trash TV!

That's the poor sequel!

Hobo - What was your favourite Trash TV moment?

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:25 pm

Sorry Demon, I went for the funniest guys OK Wink

Biggest 6wF regret?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:25 pm

Dicey Reilly wrote:Who would you pick from the current Rosters to take up the Trash TV mantle

I dont think anyone could and more importantly should. There is definetly room for a comedy stable but it should have its own feel not a rehash of whats gone before. plenty of good promoers who could do it great but not sure if there current characters would allow it.

I think CJ would be the closest fit if he ever went babyface.

Out of the old ones, Max was the one person who should have been in Trash TV.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:26 pm

Contorversial question time.

As we all know, there was RKO gate, with your Dr. Shoe alias. Was that pre meditated as you and me weren't seeing eye to eye, or were you just bored?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:29 pm

Adam D wrote:
Dicey Reilly wrote:Who would you pick from the current Rosters to take up the Trash TV mantle

I dont think anyone could and more importantly should. There is definetly room for a comedy stable but it should have its own feel not a rehash of whats gone before. plenty of good promoers who could do it great but not sure if there current characters would allow it.

Thanks mate, do you not class me as babyface then?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:36 pm

Sainty wrote:Contorversial question time.

As we all know, there was RKO gate, with your Dr. Shoe alias. Was that pre meditated as you and me weren't seeing eye to eye, or were you just bored?

The honest answer is that I was bored - I was in a feud with Dexter Morgan ( steam ) and thought I would make a name for Dr Shoe by gatecrashing a headliner promo session, which hadnt really been done before.

After your initial response, I thought I would push it a little more.

If I am being honest, if it had been anyone else who hit me, I would have played it differently and taken the beating humbly. I was never one to try and get an upper hand in a violent confrontation (see the old nemesis v hobo punch ups which always ended in us trying to outdo each other in the getting beaten up stakes!) - you were annoying me at that time.

I wa in a bad palce and I apologise for the way I was toward you but not for coming to the ring to interupt - I do still believe that was an acceptable thing to do.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:37 pm

King Beer wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Thanks mate, do you not class me as babyface then?

I will be honest that I havent kept fully up to date with your return so not sure. Due to your previous history with the church, I dont see the character as a humerous babyface - maybe thats changed. Knowing you, I know you have the potential to be a great comedy face though.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down