The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House rules

Go down

House rules Empty House rules

Post by ADMIN Thu 8 Dec - 1:44

Good afternoon, Ladies and Gents.

As the creator of v2 I should like you to know that I had a clear vision in the setting up of the forum, this being to create a friendly and mature platform upon which to discuss a variety of sports.

House Rules were set in place, for the benefit of all and to be adhered to by all, for the common good. No single member or section is deemed, or will be deemed, to operate outside of, or with immunity from, those House Rules. Neither shall one section enjoy latitudes not granted to others.

No collection of individuals in the forming of a society can ever meet the needs of every individual, and nor can every need be accommodated. Therefore, as in all civilised societies, we must cater for the majority.

In this case, that majority is 606v2, including each and every section.

It would appear that some golfing members find this untenable. I, along with the other founders, admin team and moderation team, have strived, and will continue to strive, to ensure that the golf section is as enjoyable as any other. However, we WILL NOT make special concessions to this or any other section.

I would urge you to embrace the House Rules and the forum philosophy and continue to enjoy discussion and banter. By way of reciprocation, we shall endeavour to do our best for your enjoyment within our philosophies and parameters of the House Rules.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down