The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

man utd transfer for january and the summer

Go down

man utd transfer for january and the summer Empty man utd transfer for january and the summer

Post by Liam Thu 08 Dec 2011, 5:45 pm

CM, CM AND CM. TThats where I would be looking at immediately. A CB and a holding midfield player is also needed and just maybe a winger. Here are my comings and goings if Utd want to compete at the highest level.

OUT:
Evans (4-5m)
Owen (free)
Macheda (5m)
Berbatov (8-10m If we lucky to anzhi or malaga)
Diouf (3-4m)
Park (4m)
Carrick (6m)
Anderson (8m)
Giggs (retire)
Gibson (5m)
TOTAL: 47m if we're lucky

IN:
De Rossi-Midfield enforcer who has played CL and played at major intl. tournaments) could get him on the cheap in Jan as he's out of contract at the end of the season.
Muniain-Very talented winger for Bilbao and those who have seen him know what a good player he could become.
J.Martinez-Another talented Bilbao youngster who has captained his country at under-21 level. Solid defensively minded MD who can also cover CB (If we can't get de rossi)
Snjeider-make a move for him again. I'm sure he'll ressume his interest with us and hopefully get him this time if we coff up the dough
gaitain-can play MD and LM/RM and as we saw against us can be a handful
Schweinstiger/Ozil-The two massively ambitious more who I'd love at the club. Linked with Bastien for many years and would cost a heck of allot and his loyalty to Bayern is unquestionable, but you never know. Ozil we were too slow to move for and in the end Real got him. However, with Kaka now back from injury and Jose playing him allot more maybe could be forgotten at Real despite playing superbly for them, and the emergence of callejon has also been an awakening for Mesut. Ambitious and would'nt expect to see them anytime soon
Alex-Get him cheap in Jan. Experience and was a real enforcer when playing for Chelsea before AVB froze him out. Would be just what we need due to Vidic looking like he could be out for a while. Also speaks the same language as De Gea making it easier for him as well

Liam

Back to top Go down

man utd transfer for january and the summer Empty Re: man utd transfer for january and the summer

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2011, 6:05 pm

You do know this isn't football manager? Laugh

Why would Fergie release Owen from his contract early? Why would Giggs retire so early?

If you think Fergie would let Park, Carrick and Anderson all leave then you must be mad.

Muniain, De Rossi, Martinez, Sneijder, Schweinsteiger and Ozil will all be ridiculously expensive as well. Not to mention that th latter three were all nominated for the Ballon D'Or so would be very difficult to prise them away from their clubs. With the lack of Basque talent available, Biesla would be insane to lose two of his stars.

Back to top Go down