The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dean Ambrose makes WWE House Show debut

5 posters

Go down

Dean Ambrose makes WWE House Show debut Empty Dean Ambrose makes WWE House Show debut

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 17 Dec 2011, 8:07 pm

Dean Ambrose a.k.a Jon Moxley made his main roster debut at a WWE Holiday season house show in a losing effort to Daniel Bryan. From the reports I have read Moxley was very impressive in his performance.

Does any see him being promoted fully in the near future? Possible Rumble performance? Or are we far too early for him to make the step?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Dean Ambrose makes WWE House Show debut Empty Re: Dean Ambrose makes WWE House Show debut

Post by Fernando Sat 17 Dec 2011, 8:12 pm

From what ive seen of report it was a comedy match.

It may well be soon as wwe staff are taking a look at Seth Rollings about a permant move to the roster so he may be included in that grouping

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Dean Ambrose makes WWE House Show debut Empty Re: Dean Ambrose makes WWE House Show debut

Post by Fernando Sun 18 Dec 2011, 8:03 pm

Developmental wrestler Dean Ambrose (formerly Jon Moxley) wrestled his first series of WWE matches this weekend. Ambrose wrestled Daniel Bryan on Friday and Saturday night - and we're hearing that the matches received rave reviews.

Ambrose is viewed as the wrestler with the most breakout potential at FCW and will be called up to the main roster sooner than later.

Ambrose along with former ROH Champion Seth Rollins (formerly Tyler Black) are said to be far and away the most talented wrestlers at developmental.

Many within WWE (as well as fans familiar with their work) have very high hopes that Ambrose and Rollins are the next crop of superstars and a sign of where WWE is headed with their style of wrestling.

source: nodq

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 18 Dec 2011, 8:10 pm

Told you Odnan Wink

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 18 Dec 2011, 8:10 pm

Cannot wait for either of these two guys to debut. Really hope that either one gets a few video packages to hype their debut while I hope the other one can be something different and turn up and attack somebody. They both have the talent & deserve a good push in WWE.

Yeah, I heard that Ambrose was in a comedy match and his gimmick was that he played a drunk guy, I know! Well hopefully they won't give him that kind of gimmick when he makes his long awaited debut, Seeing from his FCW matches I hope he gets to continue his crazy gimmick.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 18 Dec 2011, 8:17 pm

I think a drunk gimmick could be good, if they don't play it comically, it could make a 3-dimensional character if they did have him have a drink problem, but I think considering WWE's past they wouldn't be able to turn it into a tasteful gimmick.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 18 Dec 2011, 8:48 pm

AberdeenSteve wrote:Told you Odnan Wink

*Cough*
It may well be soon as wwe staff are taking a look at Seth Rollings about a permanent move to the roster so he may be included in that grouping Wink

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 18 Dec 2011, 8:54 pm

Anyone else more excited about Rollins joining the roster rather than Moxley?

No? Just me then .. Sad

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 18 Dec 2011, 8:58 pm

AberdeenSteve wrote:Anyone else more excited about Rollins joining the roster rather than Moxley?

No? Just me then .. Sad

Me and good ol JR thumbsup obviously considering ive seen a bare minimum of Dean Ambrose thumbsup Ive seen plenty of Seth Rollins so if he's better then him their bringing threw one hell of a pair of talent. Also expect to see FCW's Damien Sandow come through HHH is a big fan it seems

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 18 Dec 2011, 9:00 pm

are Seth and Dean any good?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 18 Dec 2011, 9:01 pm

There are a few guys coming through FCW that could be really impressive. However, this is the WWE and we'll end up getting Titus O'Neil as World Champion instead.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 18 Dec 2011, 9:13 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:are Seth and Dean any good?

Simple answer yes bull, I can say Seth is very very good and i trust Abe's Judgement on Dean as he's usually spot on.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 18 Dec 2011, 9:28 pm

Moxley has the potential to be one of the best heels in wrestling history. His promo skills are better than 90% of the current WWE roster and the way he portrayed his character when he was in the Indys had me hooked from the very first one I watched.

His in-ring work could be worked on but when he talks the way he does, he could be Batista in the ring and he'd still be out of this world.

So yes Bull, Moxley is good. You should ask Hero that too, he may however give a 1000 word love story. Wink

You can see some of his stuff on YouTube. The link below is one of my favourites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClXIdwnWlnQ&feature=related

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 26 Dec 2011, 10:51 am

WWE has trademarked the term "fear my name" which Ambrose has been using in house shows recently.

Unless their giving him a new name i doubt anyone will fear it.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down