The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies and Gentlemen The Rafalitos and Rafalitas Are Back!

+4
JuliusHMarx
bogbrush
amritia3ee
Tenez
8 posters

Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen The Rafalitos and Rafalitas Are Back!  Empty Ladies and Gentlemen The Rafalitos and Rafalitas Are Back!

Post by Tenez Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:29 pm

Who hasn't noticed the recent arrival or return of new and old Rafa fans here on v2? It's been 4 months since Rafa got his last thrashing by Djoko and that seems like eternity for Rafalitans who had time to recover from the trauma and lick their wounds. Nadal beating Delpo in DC like in the good old days gave them wings, added to that recent interviews by their hero saying that he will work harder and Marsball higher promising his fans new slams on the horizon and a reconquest of the number 1 spot very soon.

So I am sure I can on behalf of all here at v2 wish them a great welcome (back) and hope they will be able to enjoy the great analysis made by v2 great posters. Be strong though!

Hug

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen The Rafalitos and Rafalitas Are Back!  Empty Re: Ladies and Gentlemen The Rafalitos and Rafalitas Are Back!

Post by amritia3ee Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:33 pm

The only latest Nadal fan to join this site was me Headscratch
And I've not joined because Nadal won DC, I was on MTL- another tennis forum- before (still am) where I stuck up for Nadal even against the hatahs after he just lost US Open final. After this I was voted as 'the most loyal fan of the year' on MTL- so you can safely say I am a big Rafa fan.
Anyway thanks for the welcome Hug
amritia3ee
amritia3ee

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen The Rafalitos and Rafalitas Are Back!  Empty Re: Ladies and Gentlemen The Rafalitos and Rafalitas Are Back!

Post by amritia3ee Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:36 pm

And when you say, 'are back'; my first post was a few days ago. Have any other Nadal fans come back Headscratch
amritia3ee
amritia3ee

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:44 pm

I wonder if the author of "that website" will ever be seen again?

It's become like the Scottish Play.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:48 pm

I sincerely doubt BB but I feel "the author of that website" glances around at v2 every now and then.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:55 pm

bogbrush wrote:I wonder if the author of "that website" will ever be seen again?

You mean Macbeth? Run

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:55 pm

I can smell tat Tenez, good luck v2, hope it doesnt crash like 606.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed 21 Dec 2011, 12:11 am

invisiblecoolers wrote:I can smell tat Tenez, good luck v2, hope it doesnt crash like 606.

Don't you worry. At the next Nadal Djoko encounter, they'll disappear as quick as they arrived.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by amritia3ee Wed 21 Dec 2011, 12:12 am

'They'll'- I'm the only Nadal fan who has recently joined- I have never left the site since I have joined- and I am only 1 person.
amritia3ee
amritia3ee

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Wed 21 Dec 2011, 12:39 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
bogbrush wrote:I wonder if the author of "that website" will ever be seen again?

You mean Macbeth? Run

That's nothing, typing that word.

You try typing www.woo.... and all Hell will descend....
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed 21 Dec 2011, 1:17 am

bogbrush wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

You mean Macbeth? Run

he,he....I admit I visit it now and then, usually when I need a laugh....great material for some social study....other than that, the "new" members at least have opinions and I respect that.
Being a seasoned Nole fan (read a lone desert island resident), I find challenges of "that" sort entertaining...when I'm in good mood, that is. when I'm not, just a sigh and Rolling Eyes , such is life of us connoisseurs.... laughing

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Wed 21 Dec 2011, 1:58 am

Interesting that new Nadal fans are being called rafalitos by fully fledged, got the T-shirt federeralitos?
Feels like moral and intellectual higher ground is being sought with the use of that term, this thread is also promoting tribalism, the thing that destroyed 606v1 as Tenez will well remember.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:54 am

bogbrush wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

You mean Macbeth? Run

www.woodtennis.com ?
Seriously, you'll have to PM me because I have no idea what site you mean.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Wed 21 Dec 2011, 12:28 pm

Yeah what site do we mean here?

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Wed 21 Dec 2011, 12:46 pm

I'm not posting the link but they're talking about a Nadal fan (who along with other Nadal fans that had their own fan-section on here were hounded out of this forum by having their section invaded and their liking of Nadal poured scorn on) who set up their own Nadal fan blog site. The author of that site will never come back here for sure! Thats why until recently there were so few Nadal fans on here, it became almost a shrine to Federer led by the usual cheerleaders. Even a Nole fan got hounded out.
Now that Tenez is getting challenged more he doesnt like it and so we see this thread popping up denouncing the new Nadal fans...its a (non)subtle way of trying to undermine your opponents by trying to take the higher ground but I dont agree with its premise because its just promoting tribalism - the very thing others attack him for, so congratulations on propagating the cycle Tenez!
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed 21 Dec 2011, 12:55 pm

lydian wrote:.
Now that Tenez is getting challenged more he doesnt like it and so we see this thread popping up denouncing the new Nadal fans...its a (non)subtle way of trying to undermine your opponents by trying to take the higher ground but I dont agree with its premise because its just promoting tribalism - the very thing others attack him for, so congratulations on propagating the cycle Tenez!

But look who is challenging me Lydian. You have to team with SA and amritia3ee to get some support. I am surprised you are actually descending that low. Honestly!

SA and Amr are not challenging me...in the view of more sound posters, having them opposed to me supports my case.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2011, 1:03 pm

Thread locked for a time out.
I might open it again later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down