The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutdown 14/03/2011 - Results

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

Shutdown 14/03/2011 - Results Empty Shutdown 14/03/2011 - Results

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:20 pm

*The cameras start rolling for 6WF Monday Shutdown and the packed out arena are all cheering as the cameras fly around the arena to show the different homemade signs the fans have brought for this week’s show.*

*Cassius is gonna ‘hat’ you!*
*Crime Lord?! Good one Hero!*
*Snake Eyes: Get Chaos!*
*Blue Dragon=True Hardcore!*

RJ: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to another edition of Monday’s 6WF Shutdown, I am sure you’re all as excited as I and Michael are, this promises to be an excellent night of matches.

MW: You have got that right for sure, we have world champions teaming up, we have a huge main event, and sprinkled into all of that are some very exciting and interesting matches.

RJ: I couldn’t have put it better myself, so let’s get straight stuck into the action.

Back to top Go down

Shutdown 14/03/2011 - Results Empty Match 1: Dexter Morgan v Dr Shoe

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:21 pm

RJ : “This match coming up 6WF fans is a singles match between Dexter Morgan and Dr Shoe. Morgan will be looking to make amends for his shock defeat last week against Mark Palmer. It will be a great fast paced match up for all to enjoy.”

As the 6WF crowd falls quiet “Dexter Morgan Theme” hits the speakers and the crowd wait for the appearance of Dexter Morgan. The music plays for a minute but there is still no Morgan.

RJ : “This is strange Mike. Let us hope he hasn’t bailed on the fans.”

Dexter’s music stops and “Doctor Alibi” begins to a play and Dr Shoe enters the arena. The look on his face comes across as if he is slightly concerned to the whereabouts of Dexter Morgan. He makes his way down to the ring, handing out his usual business cards and telling several fans to seriously give him a call. He tentatively enters the ring, looking round him for signs of Morgan.

The arena falls deafly quiet and the lights go out. The flicker back on and it reveals Morgan on the top rope. The 6WF fans let off a huge cheer a Dr Shoe turns round and Morgan flies off the top rope and takes out his opponent with a huge dropkick!

MW : “What do you make of that entrance RJ? Genius.”

RJ : “Cowardly if you ask me!”

Morgan picks up his opponent and throws him into the ropes, Shoe rebounds and runs straight into a high impact belly to belly suplex. Morgan gets straight up and drops a leg drop across the throat of Shoe and goes for the pin

Kick out!

MW : “Long two count there in my eyes!”

Morgan goes to pick up Shoe but is given a swift punch to the gut. Shoe gets up and throws Morgan into the ropes and goes for the clothesline but Morgan ducks and rebounds off the ropes and hits a flying clothesline. Shoe gets straight up but is met with another big clothesline. Morgan goes for the quick cover

Kick Out!

Morgan gets up and ponders for a second. He picks up Shoe and attempts to throw him in the corner but Shoe reverses and throws Morgan hard against the turnbuckle. Morgan rebounds and gets hit with a dropkick from Shoe.

RJ : “Great back and forth here Mike. It is difficult to pick a winner.”

Shoe picks up Morgan and slams him on the mat with a scoop slam and instantly hits the dirt locking in an arm bar. Morgan face lights up with pain and as he struggles to break the lock. He begins to roll about on the mat in an attempt to break the lock but to no avail.

RJ : “Morgan looks in a lot of pain here, he needs to break this lock and fast!”

The crowd begin to try and will Morgan on and he manages to get to his feet before hitting Shoe with a couple of hard elbows which completely break his hold. He then throws Shoe against the ropes and throws him over his head with a huge back body drop.

MW : “Ouch, Shoe landed very awkwardly on his neck there RJ. He doesn’t look like he is getting up anytime soon.”

RJ : “Sore one for Shoe to take there, thank god he is a doctor!”

Morgan stumbles a bit and sees the opportunity. He points to the top rope and the 6WF fans begin to cheer. Morgan begins to ascend to the top rope and makes a cut throat gesture when he gets there.

RJ : “Here we go Mike, Morgan connects with the Dark Passenger!”

MW : “ Huge impact from Morgan, and surely this is it.”

Morgan lands The Dark Passenger and quickly hooks Shoe’s leg.

RJ : “It is all over here Mike, great match and Morgan shows that last week was a fluke on Palmer’s behalf!”

Back to top Go down

Shutdown 14/03/2011 - Results Empty Re: Shutdown 14/03/2011 - Results

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:22 pm

*Backstage Dr. Shoe is looking down trodden when Rasta walks up to him.*

R: What’s up mon?

DrS: I just suffered my first pin. Where do I go from here? Back to med school?

R: You gotta be jokin’ mon! When you get pinned, ya get right back up again. You learn from de best my mon, every time I be pinned, I not gonna go leave. I be getting back up and fighting even harder.

DrS: You’re hardly the best example, you haven’t had any success in 6WF, at all.

R: You just look at every big name in 6WF history, every single one of them have been having their own bad times me mon, you gotta look at the bigger picture.

DrS: You’re right! But if you ever want to get rid of those awful dreadlocks with some kind of hair transplant, let me know.

*Dr. Shoe hands over his card to Rasta, who looks confused as Dr. Shoe walks off.*

R: That crazy Dr. Necro! I be missing him.

Back to top Go down

Shutdown 14/03/2011 - Results Empty Match 2: James Eagle vs. Mark Palmer vs. General Sanchez

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:22 pm

Shutdown returns from the break to RJ and Michael Wire.

RJ: And next up folks, we have a triple threat match between three of 6WF’s newest acquisitions, James ‘The Gold’ Eagle, Mark Palmer and General Sanchez. It should definitely prove to be a hotly contested match up!

MW: Yep, all three of these men have made an impression in some way, shape or form here in the 6WF thus far and they’ll be looking to solidify their growing reputations within the company!

Bullet for my Valentine’s ‘The Last Fight’ plays around the Birmingham Bowl and the crowd cheer as General Sanchez bursts from the curtain, he punches the air, and the crowd cheer further and he enthusiastically walks down to the ring, high fiving fans either side of the aisle. He slides into the ring and begins to psych himself up for the task ahead.

The music ceases and is replaced by Chase and Status’ ‘Pieces’. Mark Palmer makes his way on to the stage, he breathes in the atmosphere and then runs to the ring, sliding in and sharing an uneasy stare down with The General, who returns fire with a look of complete intensity.

RJ: 2 of 3 in the ring and tensions already seem to be boiling over!

MW: And here comes contestant number three!

‘Burn Burn’ plays and the crowd cheer as James Eagle makes his way out on to the stage and down to the ring, he looks focused as he climbs in and all three men share an uneasy glance at the other.

The bell sounds and Palmer quickly shoulder charges Eagle over the top rope and out of the ring, Eagle hits the floor hard and takes a moment to gather himself as Sanchez takes the initiative, clubbing the back of Palmer with a couple of lusty blows, Sanchez turns Palmer round and whips him into the ropes, on the rebound striking Palmer with a knee to the gut, grounding Palmer with a spinning heel kick.

RJ: Good early start by Sanchez.

MW: Not if Eagle has any say in the matter!

Eagle decides to enter the fray, chop blocking Sanchez to the mat, before hitting a number of hard stomps to the midsection, and applying an armbar. He ups the pressure but is forced to break by the referee. Eagle gets to his feet and waits for Sanchez to get up and strikes with a knee to the gut, followed by an uppercut and a….

RJ: Neckbreaker by Eagle, impressive combo there!

Into the cover…
1……..2….Break up by Palmer, who stomps Eagle hard in the back of the head as the former businessman covered with a lateral press. Palmer Hauls Eagle up and hits a knee of his own which drives the air from the lungs of Eagle. Palmer follows up with a snap overhead belly to belly suplex, which leaves Eagle crumpled in the corner.

MW: Eagle had his wings clipped there!!

RJ: Shocking…

In the ring, Sanchez is up and Palmer turns round to face the former Marine, the smack talk begins and escalates further as both men begin to trade hard shots. Neither man seems to be giving an inch as the blows continue to rain down. Such is both mens concentration on gaining the advantage, they fail to notice Eagle climbing to the top rope….

RJ: Eagle flies!

MW: Cross body!

Eagle takes flight and both men turn to be greeted with him crashing into them both leaving all three men out in the ring, the crowd applauding what they’ve seen.
Eagle is the first man up followed by Sanchez as Palmer continues to stir.

Eagle and Sanchez lock up and Sanchez dominates proceedings, hitting a T-Bone suplex and bridging for the pin.

1…..2……..Eagle kicks out.

Sanchez lifts up his tag team partner Eagle but Palmer comes running up behind Sanchez.He goes for a clothesline which Sanchez ducks underneath with Eagle taking the brunt of the clothesline.

Palmer spins around to be met with a boot to the gut.

MW:Parabomb!

Ref:1.........2........3!

Ding,Ding,Ding!

RJ:Sanchez scores the pin tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:23 pm

*Chaos is in his locker room with the Fanatic who is lying on the ground with a large stone on his chest.*

C: Do you understand why you are going through this punishment?!

F: I do.

C: Do you want to go through this punishment again?!

F: Not at all.

C: Then from now on, I do not expect you to lose, I do not expect you to cost us matches.

F: Yes my master.

C: Now get up, you p@thetic lump. It’s time we go destroy some parasites!

Back to top Go down

Shutdown 14/03/2011 - Results Empty Match 3: Chaos & The Fanatic v Blue Dragon & River Ace w/ Acer

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:24 pm

RJ: Welcome back to Shutdown, tag team action up next here for you.

MW: Chaos and The Fanatic take on River Ace and the Hardcore Champion Blue Dragon.

RJ: Two of your favourite wrestlers Michael...

MW: Don’t get me started on those two idiots RJ. You know they wind me up!

‘Ace of Spades’ is blasted out of the speakers and the crowd cheer as River Ace walks out and then the revs of the motorbike are heard and the crowd cheer even louder as Acer drives out after him on his bike. River Ace nods at him and Acer drives past him as River Ace slaps the hands of the fans as he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, Acer climbs into the ring. River Ace and Acer hi-five in the ring and then climb separate corners, each time they lift their arms in the air they get a big cheer. Acer then goes to the outside.

MW: That’s clearly unfair, numbers advantage already.

“Freak on a leash” hits and Blue Dragon comes walking down to the ring and he hoists the Hardcore Championship in the air,as the crowd cheer.He walks around the ring and lays the title belt on the announce table,before winking at Michael Wire with a smirk. He slides into the ring and slaps hands with River Ace.

“It’s an Omen” rings out followed by “Granite” by Pendulum. Chaos makes his way to the ring with the European Title over his shoulder, being shadowed by the humongous presence of The Fanatic. Chaos slides into the ring followed by The Fanatic stepping over the top rope into the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

River Ace starts off in the ring with The Fanatic, the two men lock up and The Fanatic uses his power to throw River Ace to the corner. He sprints over going for a big splash which River Ace side-steps, he then hits a German Suplex out of the corner.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

The Fanatic forces his shoulder up, River Ace lifts up the giant figure and goes to whip him across the ring but The Fanatic comes back off the ropes with a running headbutt into the chest. River Ace falls to the canvas and The Fanatic lifts him up before drilling him down with a gutwrench slam. He quickly makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.....Kick out!

The Fanatic hauls up River and grabs him by the head, he throws him to the corner where he continually smashes River’s head into the turnbuckle until the ref intervenes. River Acer stumbles out of the corner and The Fanatic grabs him by the waist, he holds him in a bearhug momentarily before launching River across the ring with a big Belly to Belly suplex. He tags in Chaos who goes up to the top rope and hits a frog splash.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

MW: Chaos and The Fanatic dominating as I expected.

The European Champion gets to his feet, he lifts up River before whipping him across the ring. He leaps up and hits a hurracanrana on the 6WF Legend. Chaos drags River to the centre of the ring and hits a series of knee drops before tagging in The Fanatic. He steps into the ring and lifts up River for a spinebuster but he counters with a DDT and then hooks the leg once he’s recovered from the beating he’s taken so far.

Ref: 1..............2.Kick out!

RJ: The delay allowed for The Fanatic to power out!

River Ace gets to his feet, he stomps away on the back of The Fanatic before lifting him onto his feet, he hits Russian leg sweep before rolling back into an armbar. The Fanatic quickly places his foot across the ropes and River is forced to release. He waits for The Fanatic to rise before hitting an STO backbreaker into a reverse STO.

RJ: What were you saying about Chaos and The Fanatic dominating.

MW: It’s alright, once Blue Dragon gets involved I’m sure Chaos and his Fanatic will regain momentum.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

River Ace tags in Blue Dragon, he steps into the ring and turns towards Wire, flicking him the V’s to loud cheers from the Birmingham crowd. He spins around to see The Fanatic running at him, he counters with a dropkick. The Fanatic stumbles up and Blue Dragon nails a spear off the ropes.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon is onto his feet, he lifts up the Fanatic into a powerslam position but he escapes and tags in Chaos. The European Champion steps in apprehensively only to be met with a couple of big fists and then being whipped out across to the opposite corner. Blue Dragon hits a running splash followed by a one-handed Bulldog...

Ref: 1...................2.......Kick out!

Blue Dragon drags up Chaos, he whips him out across the ring before hitting a snap powerslam. Chaos rises unsteadily and Blue Dragon hits a combo of 3 running clotheslines. He covers.

RJ: Hardcore champion looking to finish this one off!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Chaos just about kicks out, Blue Dragon lifts him up and boots him in the stomach going for the Death Note...

MW: Hurracanrana reversal, great ability from Chaos...

Ref: 1..................2....................River tries to break the pin but The Fanatic is over and boots him hard in the skull..............3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: I told you RJ! I told you!

Acer quickly pulls River out of the ring, he seems out cold.

RJ: River looks a bit out of it.

Acer helps River up the ramp, The Fanatic is ordered by Chaos to grab his belt. He throws the belt into the ring and Chaos catches it. Blue Dragon stumbles to his feet, he steps to the outside and grabs his hardcore title. Wire is laughing at him from the commentary desk.

MW: There’s a true champion, Chaos!

Provoked, Blue Dragon slides into the ring. He squares up to Chaos, the two remain in the ring and are about to fight when suddenly the lights all switch off in the arena, when they come back on Chaos has gone. The crowd are silent in suspense, when suddenly a loud organ sound fills the arena. The organ music starts to eerily play out and Mr. Crowley steps out onto the stage to boos. He strides down the ramp as Blue Dragon looks on in shock.

RJ: MR. CROWLEY!

MW: I thought after the Church of Hero kicked him out and he lost his match that was it for him.

RJ: It appears Mr. Crowley has some unfinished business!

MW: No longer sporting the colours of the Church of Hero, it appears Mr. Crowley has found Satan again, whether that is good or bad I don’t know.

Mr. Crowley climbs into the ring and squares up to Blue Dragon before taking the Hardcore Title off of Dragon’s shoulder and rests it on his own. Mr Crowley nods his head before resting it back on Blue Dragon’s shoulder. The lights flicker off again and when they come back on, Mr. Crowley has gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:24 pm

*Backstage Castiguer and Angelo Anneire are talking with each other.

C: C’mon man, we can win this, we’re flying strong in the company of our dreams!

AA: I know, but this is the Church, I watched what they did to Hobo, I don’t want to have my career ending just because I look at one of them funny.

C: We have faced worst tasks than this before, there is not a chance that we’re going to be destroyed by a little cult man.

AA: You’re right C. Let’s go out there and show 6WF fans exactly why we love this place!

Back to top Go down

Shutdown 14/03/2011 - Results Empty Match 4: Church of Hero v Enforcer & Soldiers of Fortune

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:25 pm

Rain Wizard by Black stone Cherry blasts out of the arena speaker as the Church of Hero's newest member Crime Lord walks out onto the stage followed by Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch. All three men pause at the top of the stage and make the sign of Hero. All three men walk down the aisle side by side as they all enter the ring taking different sides. All three men pose in the ring as the theme music dies down.

Saturday Night by Nickelback screams out of the arena speakers as Enforcer and the Soldiers of Fortune stride out onto the stage. All men tap the outstretched hands of the fans as the enter the ring. Castiguer stays in the ring as Anneire and Enforcer step out onto the apron. James and Murdoch step out onto the apron as Crime Lord and Castiguer start the match of.

The bell rings as as Crime Lord and Castiguer lock up in the centre of the ring. Crime Lord starts to push Castiguer back into a neutral corner as he smiles in the face of Castiguer. Castiguer reacts angrily and slaps Crime Lord in the face who stumbles back with shock. Castiguer runs at Crime Lord but he counters with a fast powerslam. Crime Lord goes for the cover.

1…kick out

Crime Lord pulls Castiguer up and whips him against the ropes. Crime Lord follows up with a knee to the gut of Castiguer who drops to the floor holding his stomach. Crime Lord pulls him back up again and sends him into his corner and tags in Murdoch. Murdoch gets in the ring and starts to punch Castiguer in the gut and follows up with scoop slam into the centre of the ring. He follows up with an elbow drop to his stomach. Murdoch with the cover.

1…kick out by Castiguer

MW: Murdoch dominating from the tag here.

Murdoch picks Castiguer up again and goes for an Irish whip into the corner. He follows up with a clothesline but Castiguer ducks and Murdoch crashes into the corner. Castiguer gets up and drop kicks Murdoch into the corner once again and follows up by dragging him over the to his corner. Castiguer tags in Enforcer as Castiguer holds Murdoch as Enforcer reigns in blows to his chest and face.

RJ: Solid tag team work here by Enforcer and Castiguer.

Enforcer picks up Murdoch again and goes for an irish whip into the corner. He follows up with a clothesline but Murdoch ducks and Enforcer crashes into the corner. Murdoch gets up and drop kicks Enforcer into corner once again and follows up by dragging him over to his corner. Murdoch tags in Clarke James as Enforcer holds Murdoch and Murdoch reigns in blows to his chest and face.

RJ: More top notch tag team wrestling from these men here.

Murdoch steps onto the apron as James begins to work Enforcer over with a series of kicks to his legs as Enforcer is sat in the corner.

MW: James picking Enforcer here by working on his legs. Enforcer can’t ground and pound effectively with a damaged leg.

James stands Enforcer up in the corner and begins to stare intensely into the eyes of Enforcer who slaps James in the face. James takes a step back and charges Enforcer with a clothesline which forces Enforcer back into the corner. James holds his hand out as Crime Lord tags himself back in. Lord climbs to the top rope as James holds out the hand of Enforcer as Crime Lord jumps off and hits a double axe handle onto the shoulder of Enforcer who falls to one knee holding his shoulder. Crime Lord follows up with a kick to that shoulder and does it again for good measure. Crime Lord grabs the hurt shoulder of Enforcer and twists it in a undertaker like fashion. Lord whips Enforcer against the ropes and hits a big boot for good measure. Cover by Crime Lord.

1….2…..Kick out by Enforcer.

MW: Effective work by Crime Lord forcing the Big E to use his hurt arm to kick out.

Crime Lord tags in Murdoch who proceeds to assault Enforcer’s arm. He lifts Enforcer up but Enforcer counters with a DDT which sends Murdoch crashing to the mat. Enforcer struggles over to his corner and tags in Castiguer who jolts quickly to pull back Murdoch into the centre of the ring and hits a pin. Crime Lord enters the ring and breaks the pin but is soon taken out by Anneire who clotheslines him out of the ring. Murdoch slowly gets up and counters a move by Castiguer with a powerslam. Anneire turns around and focuses on Murdoch but Murdoch counters and throws him out of the ring. Castiguer is up and hits a kick to the gut of Murdoch and follows up with an irish whip. James makes a blind tag as the ref acknowledges that he’s seen it. James gets in and clothesline Castiguer. He picks him up and hits a huge powerbomb as Murdoch watches on in the corner. The ref begins to count.

1…..2……..3

DING DING DING

RJ: Big win here for the Church of Hero as The Soldiers of Fortune and Enforcer put on a valiant display.

The show goes to a commercial as the referee raises the hands of the Church of Hero members.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:25 pm

*Miss Jessica is backstage in Lex’s locker room and the door opens.*

MJ: Hey Lexy! I thought you said you were-Oh, Cassy, it’s you, just the man I want to see.

C: That makes a change, it seems you have been ignoring me recently Jessica. Don’t you remember that I am the current TAW World Champion, you’re client extraordinaire and the Super Power of this company?

*Cassius adjusts the belt on his shoulder. Miss Jessica struts up to him and strokes down his chest.*

MJ: You know I could never forget about you. I made you world champion, I am not just going to forget that.

C: Made me world champion? I am the one who went out there and beat Abe Abercorn not you.

MJ: Don’t get all moody with my Cassy! You and Saint are still my clients, I just got sick of your bickering all the time, at least when I’m with Lex, I don’t have to listen to him bickering with anybody like they’re an old married couple.

C: Saint and I have shown you exactly what we are capable of as a team, we have worked together, and we came so close to winning those tag titles.

MJ: Oh soooo close. Yet you didn’t win them.

C: That was Crime Lord’s fault! He interfered, the Church won!

MJ: That isn’t like my strong and brave Cassy, making excuses?

C: I won’t need any excuses tonight, I will show you exactly why I am better than your precious, pink-panted superman.

*Cassius storms out and Miss Jessica starts to smile.*

MJ: I love him when he is angry.

Back to top Go down

Shutdown 14/03/2011 - Results Empty Match 5: Mike Hill/LPl/Solomon Riddick vs. Cassius/Saint/Lex Hart

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:26 pm

RJ: Welcome back to Shutdown.

MW: And as you join us the Association are already in the ring. And here comes the champs.

Scars on broadway plays and out walks the team of Lex, Cassius and Saint to a hostile reaction.

RJ: Correction Michael, Lex and Cassius are champs. Saint hasn’t won anything!

MW: Duly corrected!

The three men walk calmly down to the ring but stop halfway before looking at each other and sprinting down the final half. They slide in and engage with the association immediately. Lex gets the better of LPL in the scrap but both Hill and Solomon are stomping on Cassius and Saint respectively.

Lex takes LPL and throws him over the top rope before going over and clubbing Solomon to the back of the head, giving Cassius time to get up. Lex and Cassius then move over to Hill who is beating down Saint, and throw him over the ropes before turning their attention back to Solomon.

RJ: This hasn’t even started yet and we are already in a situation where the ref has no control.

MW: I agree RJ – this should be a no contest!

Solomon is thrown to the corner before Lex and Cassius look at each other. Lex tries to whip Cassius towards Solomon but he blocks it laughing. He then tries to whip Lex who also blocks it laughing. They both look down at Saint and pick him up, and whip him instead., who splashes into Solomon taking both men down.

RJ: Well it looks like the match can now start. Lex and Cassius have left Saint in the ring to face Solomon.

Saint gets up first and sneers at his team mates. He turns around to go and grab Solomon but is too late, as the Association man is already up and waiting. He kicks him in the gut, folding Saint in half before planting a DDT, taking Saint down in the middle of the ring. Solomon stands back up and looks to his corner, where LPL and Hill are both waiting for the tags. LPL gets the tag and quickly springs to the top rope and lands a flying leg to Saints neck. LPL pops back up and hits a standing somersault splash and goes for the cover.....1......2.....broken up by Lex.

MW: LPL might have won that just there if it wasn’t for a reluctant Lex breaking the pin.

The ref moves Lex out as LPL tags in Hill, who immediately comes over and locks in a dragon sleeper on Saint in the middle of the ring. Saint tries to power out but Hill has it locked in deep and looks in trouble. As Saint looks to have faded, Cassius climbs through the ropes. The ref jumps up and pushes Cassius back to his corner. Meanwhile, Lex has once again slid in from the other side and superkicks Hill in the jaw.

MW: Great teamwork from Cassius and Lex – Cassius was the stooge who distracted the ref, whilst Lex broke the hold.

RJ: Can the TV crew please make it be known that it was Michael who called Cassius a stooge please!

Lex drags Saint over to the corner and tags himself in as the ref turns around. However, before Lex can make a move, Cassius slaps Lex on the back tagging himself in. Cassius turns around and snarls at Lex before moving over to Mike Hill on the floor. Quick Roll up....1.......2......kick out by Cassius.

RJ: Wow – Hill nearly stole that one there! And look at him move!

Hill scuttles across the ring and tags in Solomon who towers above Cassius. They look at each other and start trading blows. Cassius gets the upper hand and throws Solomon to the ropes, whilst bouncing off the other side himself. As they meet in the middle, they both clothesline each other at the same time, taking both down.

MW: Did you hear and see that impact? It was like a train wreck.

Both men are down as each corner tries to rally their member in the ring. Saint is just coming too as Cassius gets up. Solomon is up slowly and tries to crawl towards LPL who is waiting. Cassius runs over and grabs Solomons foot and tries to drag him back, before changing tact and locking in a ankle lock instead. Solomon grimaces in pain, as LPL once again climbs the ropes and dives in onto Cassius, forcing him to release the hold. As the ref tries to get LPL out, Solomon uses the time to make the tag to Hill who comes in at the same time as Cassius gets to Saint.

Both men come running in and start trading blows. Saint gets the upper hand and starts hitting Hill with club like forearms.

RJ: It aint pretty or technical but it sure is effective.

Saint gets Hill down to 1 knee before signalloing to the crowd for his finisher. LPL once again comes in and the ref is immediately over and pushes him back. In this moment, Hill hits a low blow to Saint, dropping him to the mat. Hill stands up proud of his actions, only to be met by Lex who hits the Hart Attack on Hill. Cassius runs around and starts brawling with Solomon on the outside as Lex once again drags Saint to the corner as Mike Hill is out in the centre of the ring.

The ref turns around to see Saint in the corner holding his groin in agony. Lex tags himself in and picks up Hill for another Hart Attack. LPL climbs the ropes and looks ready to fly again but is spotted by Lex who instead throws Hill towards the Mexican flea, causing him to fall either side of the turnbuckle.

RJ: The ref has dictated that it counts as a tag! You have gotta love these decisions!

Lex smiles and wlaks over to pick up LPL who is also looking in pain. He scoop slams him down into the centre before locking on the crippler crossface. The ref looks to the outside where Cassius and Solomon are brawling and Hill is coming too. In the other corner, Saint is still in agony, so the ref slides to the centre of the ring as LPL taps to the crossface.

MW: Very impressive from Lex tonight – that is why he is the champ folks.

Lex grabs his belt and starts to walk up the ramp, leaving his opponents and team mates behind. Shutdown goes to commercial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:26 pm

RJ:Well folks it is now time for our main event...

MW:No RJ wait there,The producers are telling me we're going backstage as Clarissa has a message from the Shutdown Commissioner...

RJ:Well folks,a suprise announcement...

*The camera goes backstage.

C:Ladies and Gentleman,I'm here to pass on a message from the commissioner of this show.

And I quote...Actually no that just sounds so dumb.Here's what he has to say;

"The next Pay Per View on the calendar is Let It Rock.And there is an annual event at Let It Rock involving world championships.

And so it is my honour to confirm that at Let It Rock,for Lex Hart's 6WF Title there will once again be...a TIME ATTACK MATCH!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the show!

*The crowd pop loudly.

Back to top Go down

Shutdown 14/03/2011 - Results Empty Main Event: Hero/GDC/Trevor Swann v Perfect Jack/Max Adamson/Chris Patricks

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:28 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gents it’s time for our huge Main Event.

MW: That’s right RJ, a huge 6 man tag match, featuring our God, Hero and the true King of 6WF, GDC and the Freeweight Champ, Trevor Swann!

RJ: Not forgetting, the #1 contender to the TAW Title, Perfect Jack and former tag champs, Max Adamson and Chris Patricks.

“Refuse/Resist” hits and the crowd start to cheer, Patricks walks out, he lifts his arms in the air as pyros go off, he takes off his T-shirt and throws it into the crowd, he then comes sprinting down the ramp and slides into the ring before leaping up and saluting the fans.

“Lets talk about it" by White Denim plays and the crowd pop as Max Adamson strides out onto the ramp, before posing at the top and then striding down the ramp saluting Patricks in the ring and slapping the fans hands before sliding into the ring!

"I am Perfection" plays out and the crowd in the arena pop loud as Perfect Jack storms onto the stage, he acknowledges the fans and poses before nodding to Adamson and Patricks as he walks down the ramp.

‘Here Comes the King’ starts to play and the crowd’s cheers change to boos. The entire arena is bathed in dark and suddenly a white spotlight switches on and start searching on the titantron, before it stops on a figure who has his back to the ring. His arms are outstretched, his long hair and beard are fully visible though and Hero flips off of the titantron and he starts floating down to the ring upside down, every time he passes a certain section of the arena the lights comes back on, he gets to the ring and flips back down landing on his feet. The crowd are booing him really loudly as he climbs up to the rope and stretches his arms out. He flips down, landing on his feet once more.

MW: THAT! That is the entrance of a god! And now the entrance of a King!

‘Numb’ is blasted out and the crowd boo very loudly as GDC steps out onto the stage wearing his crown, a long rope and holding a sceptre, he lifts the sceptre in the air as the crowd boo really loudly, he walks down the ramp slowly, occasionally looking at the crowd and lifting his nose up in disgust, he climbs into the ring and slams his sceptre down onto the mat, before taking off his robe and crown.

“Dreadlock holiday” blares out over the speakers and the boos continue as a series of men dressed in cricket whites stroll out, they begin to bowl balls at the stage as Trevor Swann steps out and swats them away with his freshers ball briefcase. He smirks before walking down to the ring and sliding in, he looks at GDC who orders him to bow, Swann laughs before just sitting in the corner.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

GDC begins to circle the ring, Patricks just stares him down coldly. The two go in for the lock up, Patricks pushes GDC backwards against the ropes. GDC puts his body in between the 2nd and 3rd rope forcing Patricks to retreat backwards which he does so reluctantly. GDC moves slowly forward and Patricks drives a boot up into the gut, he then starts to pile away with clubbing blows onto the back. GDC drives Patricks back towards as he continues with the blows to the back. GDC attempts a shoulder thrust but Patricks rolls GDC onto his shoulders and hits a backbreaker down into the cover.

2....!

GDC gets a fairly strong kick out, Patricks heaves up GDC and hits a series of fists into the face which eventually send GDC down to the canvas where Patricks continues with stomps to the face. GDC shuffles back to the corner and slumps down. Patricks runs and crashes a knee into the head, he then places a boot across the throat of GDC and begins to choke him out.

Patricks breaks the hold. He then grabs GDC by the legs and spins him around before catapulting him into the corner. Patricks rises to his feet and hits a splash, further squashing GDC. Patricks then hits a belly to back suplex out of the corner.

2...!

MW: Patricks has started this match very quickly, and very aggressively.

Patricks rises to his feet, he allows GDC to get up slowly and then hits a running knee knocking GDC back down to the canvas, he turns and tags in Adamson, who steps into the ring. He allows GDC up before arm dragging him down to the canvas. Adamson has GDC into an armbar before dragging him up and nailing a clothesline. He drags up GDC and hits a 2nd clothesline, again GDC is hauled up and Adamson launches him across the ring and nails a big back body drop! He makes the cover.

2...!

Adamson rises to his feet and the crowd cheer him as he poses for them, he then lifts up GDC and crashes a series of European Uppercuts into the chin that back GDC back towards the corner. Adamson retreats before sprinting at GDC in the corner and nailing a shining wizard! Max then allows GDC to fall out of the corner and nails a running neckbreaker.

RJ: Adamson starting to dominate this match!

1…
2…!

Adamson has GDC into a sleeper hold, he drags GDC to the corner before making the tag to Chris Patricks. Adamson hits a monkey flip on GDC straight into the path of Patricks who nails a superkick right into the chin, that sends GDC crashing down.

MW: Tremendous kick!

1…!

Patricks allows GDC onto his feet and then whips GDC to the corner, before making the tag to Max. Patricks hits a series of kicks into the gut before lifting GDC onto the top rope where Max goes up to the top, he hooks the arm of GDC and attempts to nail a superplex...

RJ: What a reversal from GDC! A crossbody block out of the suplex in mid-air!

Both men roll away to the corner, GDC makes the tag to Hero and the crowd boo but erupt when Adamson makes the tag to Perfect Jack.

MW: Let’s see how Mr Perfect fairs against a true legend!

Hero is up quickly, he allows Jack to enter before whipping him across the ring and then leaping up and connecting with a hurracanrana sending Jack spinning to inbetween the 2nd and 3rd ropes, Hero then runs the ropes and connects with the 619...Jack stirs to his feet and Hero springboards off the top rope and lands a springboard foot stomp across the back. Hero hooks the leg...

1…!

RJ: Whoa! Hero wasting no time at all!

Hero rolls Jack to his feet and then whips him to the corner, he runs and nails a shining wizard before making the tag to Trevor Swann and the crowd boo loudly as he steps into the ring and hits a series of shoulder thrusts into the abdomen of Jack, he then lifts Jack onto his shoulders, he drives Jack’s stomach down onto his shoulders with a gutbuster but he then holds Jack still, Swann gets from his knees onto his feet and drives Jack down with a big powerslam, Swann turns and tags in Hero, he covers…

1…
2…!

Hero starts climbing to the top rope, and dives off with a moonsault, but Jack is back to his feet, Hero manages to land on his feet, and then connects with a quick neckbreaker on Jack. Hero grabs Jack’s legs and puts him in a Sharpshooter, the crowd are booing loudly as Hero pulls back on Jack, pulling him away from the ropes and putting more pressure on his lower back. Hero is screaming at him ‘Repent! Repent!’ Hero puts more and more pressure into the hold and Jack seems to have no choice but to tap, and he slams his hand onto the mat but then to a massive pop drags himself and Hero towards the ropes and grabs hold, Hero releases the hold, and Jack jumps to his feet, filled with new energy from the crowd.

RJ: Jack is starting to roll here!

MW: He’s nothing compared to Hero!

Jack is up to his feet and hits a series of fists to Hero, he then goes for a belly to back suplex but Hero flips over before bouncing off the ropes and he chop-blocks Jack down. Hero hits a couple of kicks to the back before making the tag to GDC…

MW: All hail our King!

GDC waits for Jack to rise, he then goes to whip him to the corner, Jack leaps off the 2nd rope and goes for a reverse crossbody but GDC easily catches him and hits a backbreaker, he holds Jack in the position and hits a fallaway slam, he drags him to the centre of the ring and hooks the leg.

1…!

GDC waits for Jack to rise before running the ropes and hitting a shoulder block, Jack gets up again and GDC hits a 2nd, then he rises again and this time Jack spears him down, he unloads on the Scot and the crowd erupt, he turns to the corner and tag is Max Adamson..

RJ: Here comes the Aussie and he is not hanging about!

Adamson gets straight in the ring quickly, he begins to drop knees down into the face before placing GDC into an armbar hold. GDC fights his way up to his feet and Max hooks the arm of GDC over his shoulder and goes for a suplex only for GDC to block, he goes for a suplex of his own but lifts Adamson at the wrong angle and he easily prevents the suplex, before then lifting GDC up and hitting a suplex of his own. He releases and GDC stumbles to his feet and Adamson meets him with a dropkick and then a cover…

1…
2…!

GDC kicks out and Adamson tags in Patricks, he charges at GDC but he ducks..

MW: CLOTHESLINE FROM SCOTLAND!!!

GDC explodes off the ropes and levels Patricks, both men are down and GDC can’t cover, the crowd cheer on Patricks who is trying to get to the corner, GDC is trying to get to Hero who’s arm is outstretched…

Crowd: Boooooo!!!

GDC makes the tag to Hero, he runs to the corner and stops Patricks from making the tag, he drags him back into the centre of and hits the Hero stomp 3 times before dragging Patricks up and posing…

RJ: We know what this means…

MW: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCO….

RJ: NO!

MW: DAMMIT! YES!!!!

1…
2.!

Hero boots the gut of Patricks and goes for the Encore but Patricks shoves him off and gets an inside cradle, the ref counts the 2 but Hero kicks out, Patricks turns and tags in Adamson as Hero stirs, he bounces off the ropes…

RJ: FA-MAXER!!!

MW: NO!

1…
2..!

RJ: NO!

Adamson hits the Fa-maxer on Hero and covers but Hero kicks out, Adamson hoists Hero up onto his shoulders..

RJ: CYCLO…

MW: SMALL PACKAGE!

1…!

Adamson goes for the Cyclone but Hero rolls through and gets a small package, Adamson kicks out and Hero leaps to make the Tag to Swann, he charges at Adamson and unloads right hands on him, Adamson hits the deck and Swann begins to drop a series of knees down into the back of the head. Swann then picks up Adamson and runs off the ropes and goes for a leaping lariat…

RJ: GORE!!!!

MW: Swann is broken in half!

Adamson catches Swann with a devastating Gore, he gets up and turns to the corner, the crowd are chanting for Perfect Jack and Adamson points at him to huge cheers, he makes the tag and Jack steps in, his eyes blazing, he beats his chest and holds his arms out with focus as the crowd cheer him. He jumps up and down as he waits for Swann to stand up...

RJ: PERFECT SLAM!

1…
2…
3!

MW: SWANN KICKED OUT!!

The crowd can’t believe it, Swann kicks out to Jack’s disbelief, he gets up and holds four fingers up to the crowd and they roar with approval, he grabs Swann by the legs and locks in the figure four, Jack spins into the submission put as he turns his back GDC launches himself in the ring and off the ropes…

MW: HIGHLAND HELL!

RJ! PERFECT SLAM…………………GORE!!!!!

The crowd erupt as Jack duck’s GDC’s Highland Hell, he releases the figure four on Swann and catches GDC in the Perfect Slam, GDC leaps off the canvas as Adamson levels him with a Gore, Swann is to his feet, he goes for a low blow but Jack rolls down the back of Swann who gets to his feet and turns as Jack boots the gut…

RJ: PERFECT PLEX!

MW: NO!!!!!

1…
2…
3…!

Ding, ding, ding!

The crowd are on their feet as ‘I Am Perfection’ blares around the arena. Jack, Max and Patricks celebrate in the ring as Hero looks on disgusted from the corner…

RJ: What an action packed main event, Mike.

*Jack,Max and Chris Patricks leave up the ramp.Hero also departs looking disgruntled leaving Trevor Swann stood by himself in the ring.Suddenly the lights go off and a spotlight shines on the stage, Trevor Swann adjusts the FreeWeight title on his shoulder and stares down the ramp.

RJ: What is happening?! It isn’t Mr. Crowley again?

MW: Could it be the new signing Duke McGraw talked about on Lockdown?

‘La Marseille’ starts to play and the crowd pop as Jerome Dubois steps out onto the stage, he has a French flag draped over his shoulders and he points at Trevor Swann before he walks down the ramp towards him.

RJ: JEROME DUBOIS! HE’S BACK IN 6WF!

MW: WOW! And he seems to have targeted Trevor Swann!

RJ: The fans are loving it!

MW: How fickle.

Jerome slides into the ring and goes to kick Trevor Swann before Trevor quickly slides out of the ring but drops his FreeWeight title on accident. Trevor Swann backs up the ramp looking at Jerome Dubois who is holding the FreeWeight title in the air and modelling it on his own waist.

RJ: Well after that MASSIVE shock, it’s all we’ve got time for, we’ve had a brilliant show with major shocks, tune into Lockdown to find out all the inevitable fallout from tonight’s events!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down