The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy League Results and Standings

+20
haystongolfer
Maverick
youl-never-beat-kisnorbo
Slightfade
tilton_zulu
ChrisPJMartin
kwinigolfer
Baggiesfan_golfer
Cheerycreps
CJB
sirbenson
LadyPutt
Eyetoldyouso
oldparwin
nixonuae
Markyjl
TheCleaver
McLaren
Davie
NedB-H
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fantasy League Results and Standings Empty Fantasy League Results and Standings

Post by NedB-H Tue 15 Mar 2011, 3:22 pm

Event 1 - WGC Matchplay. Elite winner: Slightfade; Choppers winner: NedB-H.

Event 2 - WGC Championship. Elite winner: Meisce; Choppers winner: JDandfries

Event 3 - Open de Andalucia. Elite winner: Meisce; Choppers winner: riktic

Event 4 - Shell Houston Open. Elite winner: haystongolfer; Choppers winner: CheeryCreps

Event 5 - THE MASTERS. Elite winner: boyhyde; Choppers winner: WillyGilly

Event 6 - Volvo China Open. Elite winner: markyjl; Choppers winner: WillyGilly

Event 7 - Open de España. Elite winner: Slightfade; Choppers winner: Tiler76

Event 8 - The Players Championship. Elite winner: raycastleunited; Choppers winner: baggiesfan

Event 9 - BMW PGA Championship. Elite winner: venice1; Choppers winner: Maverick

Event 10 - BMW Italian Open. Elite winner: raycastleunited; Choppers winner: InTheFastLane

Event 11 - US OPEN. Elite winner: lowercasemark; Choppers winner: InTheFastLane

Event 12 - French Open. Elite winner: pattayapaul; Choppers winner: Davie.

Event 13 - Barclays Scottish Open. Elite winner: rfitzpatrick; Choppers winner: NedB-H

Event 14 - OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP. Elite winner: ashearerno9; Choppers winner: lufcinmyveins (outright winner)

Event 15 - WGC-Bridgestone Invitational. Elite winner: Tiler76; Choppers winner:Youll-Never-Beat-Kisnorbo

Event 16 - US PGA Championship. Elite winner: rfitzpatrick; Choppers winner: InTheFastLane

Event 17 - The Barclays. Elite winner: danmanlive; Choppers winner: Youll-Never-Beat-Kisnorbo

Event 18 - KLM Dutch Open. Elite winner: Nay Bother; Choppers winner: CheeryCreps

Event 19 - Alfred Dunhill Links Championship. Elite winner: Meisce; Choppers winner: CheeryCreps

Event 20 - Bankia Madrid Masters. Elite winner: raycastleunited; Choppers winner: CheeryCreps

Event 21 - Castelló Masters. Elite winner: 2puttbirdie; Choppers winner: oldparwin

Event 22 - WGC-HSBC Champions. Elite winner: Meisce; Choppers winner: SetupDeterminesTheMotion

Event 23 - SA Open Championship. Elite winner: JDandfries; Choppers winner: InTheFastLane

Event 24 - Dubai World Championship. Elite winner: Tiler76; Choppers winner: CheeryCreps

Current Standings

Elite Tour

Markyjl 1533
venice1 1508
Slightfade 1504
raycastleunited 1476
rfitzpatrick 1416
kwinigolfer 1408
Tiler76 1398
BlueCoverman 1387
Meisce 1359
Nay Bother 1316

----------------

boyhyde 1307
pattayapaul 1296
Redrage 1294
TheCleaver 1291
lowercasemark 1266
danmanlive 1261
Eyetoldyouso 1244
LadyPutt 1159
WillyGilly 1154
2puttbirdie 1142
Maverick 1093
ashearerno9 1068
JDandfries 1033
beninho 963
lufcinmyveins 931

Choppers Tour

CheeryCreps 902
Youll-Never-Beat-Kisnorbo 858
EmmDee57 855
nixonuae 788
NedB-H 780

----------------

Hibbz 771
tilton_zulu 768
Davie 747
InTheFastLane 663
oldparwin 614
ban_bam 601
riktic 585
Baggiesfan_golfer 569
haystongolfer 564
Doc 512
asdral225 504
SetupDeterminesTheMotion 502
John From London Town 299
ianp1970 259
super_realist 45

*denotes number of consecutive tournaments missed - miss five tournaments in a row and you're removed from the league.

Last edited by NedB-H on Tue 17 Jan 2012, 12:56 am; edited 35 times in total

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Fantasy League Results and Standings Empty Re: Fantasy League Results and Standings

Post by NedB-H Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:45 pm

RULES AND SCORING

Elite Tour Exemptions

Category 1
Winners of 2010 Majors and Order of Merit (until midseason re-rank); Winners of 2011 Majors

raycastleunited
golfbug
Alex
Mjwba38
Redrage
markyjl
boyhyde
lowercasemark
lufcinmyveins
rfitzpatrick

Category 2
Top 10 from the 2010 Elite Tour rankings not in Category 1

2puttbirdie
Fairway_Metal
kwinigolfer
venice1
pattayapaul
Meisce
beninho
Slightfade

Category 3
Top 5 from 2010 Choppers Tour rankings; top 5 from midseason rerank

Be_The_Ball
Osvaldo_Ardiles

LadyPutt
Eyetoldyouso
Tiler76
WillyGilly
Maverick
JDandfries

Category 4
Winners of 5 Choppers Tour events

Category 5
Top 10 at the 2011 Qualifying Scool

TheCleaver
BlueCoverman
(boyhyde)
ashearerno9
Wilderspool
Nay Bother
danmanlive

Category 6
Choppers Tour players only (includes relegated players after re-rank)

635BMW
asdral225
baggiesfan
ban_bam
CheeryCreps
ChrisPJMartin
Davie
Doc
EmmDee57
essexdragon
Ghodfather
giftofthegabb
goldwolf
Haystongolfer
Hibbz
ianp1970
InTheFastLane
JAS
joelc21
John From London Town
K@S
king_punjabi
McLaren

mrgloverboy
NedB-H
nixonuae
oldparwin
riktic
rpbabylon
SetupDeterminesTheMotion
sirbenson
skiddy
super_realist
TheModelRickMartel
tilton_zulu
Youll-Never-Beat-Kisnorbo

Notes
  • Any new players wishing to join can pick according to Choppers Tour rules and will be added to Category 6.
  • Crossed-out players have missed 5 consecutive events and been expelled from the League; if they wish to re-join it will be as Choppers with 0 points, or the same points total as the lowest-ranked Chopper, whichever is lower.
  • "Major winners" refers to the leading Elite Tour player for each Major, AND the leading Choppers Tour player for each Major IF his score is higher than that of the leading Elite player.

Re-rank
There will be a re-rank mid point through the season (after The Open Championship) where the top 5 members in the Choppers Tour Rankings will gain promotion to the Elite Tour for the remainder of the season, replacing the bottom 5 Elite Tour members (excluding 2011 Major winners).

Promotion to Elite Tour
  • Any member of the Choppers Tour who wins 5 events will be awarded category 4 exemption and will be automatically promoted to the Elite Tour.
  • Any member of the Choppers Tour who wins a Major, i.e. achieves a higher score in a Major than any Elite player, will be immediately promoted via category 1.

Picking players
Unless otherwise stated on the tournament thread, pick a total of 6 players as follows:
  • Elite Tour Members: Pick 2 players from each category
  • Choppers Tour Members:Pick 3 players from each of categories B and C only.
All players are welcome to pick as many reserves for their categories as they wish, in case of player withdrawals. Reserves are only used if an initial pick withdraws PRIOR to the event, not DURING the event.
There will be two tournaments per season which are "free picks"; this means Choppers Tour players will also pick 2 from each category.

Identical picks

It is each player's responsibility to ensure their picks are not the same as anyone else's; if two players pick identical players, then the player who made their picks later must alter them. Picks which remain identical to another player's earlier picks, will not be counted - you will be considered to have missed the event.

Player Withdrawals
If you pick a player who withdraws during a tournament, he will be treated as nil scoring. If a player withdraws before starting the tournament then your reserve will be put in his place. It is up to you to check that your players are in the starting field.

Holidays / Absences
If you are absent for an event (e.g holidays) you may inform me of the numbers from each category you want e.g players 4 and 8 from cat A and so on.

Failure to submit picks
If you do not submit picks, or fail to inform me of your absence, you will be awarded zero points or the same score as the lowest scoring player for that event if less than zero. Anyone who misses 5 events in a row without notification, will be removed, as above.

Deadlines
Picks must ideally be submitted before the first drive is struck on the first day of the tournament. However, late picks submitted after the tournament has begun must be for players who have yet to start (or are not showing a score on europeantour.com), and these will not be valid unless they are seconded by any other league member.

Ties
Tied scores will be decided by the lowest individual 4 round total. This means that, if two (or more) players are tied, then the player with the best-finishing individual pick wins. For example:

Player 1's picks finish: 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
Player 2's picks finish: 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9.

If both these players have the same score, Player 1 wins as his best-placed individual was 2nd, but Player 2's was 3rd.

If the two players picked best-finishing players with the same final position, then their second best-finishing players will be used, and so on. For example:

Player 3's picks finish: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8
Player 4's picks finish: 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8

If both these players have the same score, Player 4 wins: both players' best-placed individuals were 1st, but Player 4's second best-placed individual was 2nd, whilst Player 3's was only 3rd.

New members
Any 606 newcomers who want to join the league, part way through, are welcome, but will be required to start at the bottom of the Choppers Tour, i.e. with 0 points.

Scoring system

Weighted 1Weighted 2Weighted 3
Winner306090
Runner-up 255075
3rd204060
4th183654
5th163248
6th153045
7th142842
8th132639
9th122436
10th112233
11th102030
12th91827
13th81624
14th71421
15th61218
16th51015
17th4812
18th369
19th246
20th123
Best round51015
Made cut246
Missed cut-2-5-5
Withdrew/DQed during tournament 000

Notes
  • "Best round" refers to anyone making, or tying for, the lowest round for each of the four rounds of the tournament. This does not apply to Matchplay tournaments.
  • "Best round" and "Made cut" scores will be included IN ADDITION to placing scores; so for example, a player who makes the cut in a 1-weighted event, shoots the lowest third round score and finishes T3rd, will score 2+5+20=27.
  • In limited-field tournaments with no cut, all players will be assumed to have made the cut, excepting players who withdraw.
  • Weighting will be as follows:
    3 - Major championships
    2 - WGC events; The Players Championship; the BMW PGA Championship; the Volvo World Matchplay; the Dubai World Championship; the Tour Championship
    1 - All other events

Last edited by NedB-H on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 5:27 pm; edited 17 times in total

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Fantasy League Results and Standings Empty Re: Fantasy League Results and Standings

Post by Davie Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:08 pm

I've now tidied up this thread, leaving just the current results/standings and the rules.

Please try to keep posts on this thread to rules questions etc and I'll try to keep it to a minimum of posts so that it is there for relevant information only
Any other posts about the contest should be made on the thread for the latest round of the contest. Ned will keep this thread updated as necessary

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 25 Apr 2011, 10:29 pm

What event did I miss, I thought i had entered all of them?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:03 pm

Mac, your picks for the last event didn't count because they were identical to someone else's who posted first.... can't allow that cos it could mean people getting to the top of the league then just picking exactly the same as the guy in second, to guarantee winning. I did post in the thread asking you to pick again, you must not have seen it though, sorry.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:00 pm

What the hell, that must have been coincidental. i have played this league from day one and never used such a tactic. I can assure you they were my own picks.

Cant be bothered to argue and quite happy to throw a tantrum. Picking from cat three on euro tour is hardly riveting. Please restore my picks or consider my entry to this league withdrawn.

Sorry to be petty but what is the point if you pick in good faith and then get thrown out.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCleaver Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:19 pm

I'm with Ned on this one. I think I would perhaps allow similar picks. The issue here is though that you had blatantly copied and pasted someone else's picks. As seen by the spelling mistake of Colsaerts! which was identical! so it seems clear to see

TheCleaver

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:49 pm

"so it seems clear to see"

It seems clear to see, as opposed to what when it comes to a spelling mistake?

Clear to hear, clear to feel. No really, what?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Markyjl Wed 27 Apr 2011, 12:13 am

Hi Ned et al,

Not that my view matters at all, but I remember previously that those at the top sometimes emailed their picks to Goldwolf to avoid being copied.

Another tactic which I used when leading last year was to leave my picks to late on to avoid the opportunity for any one to copy.

But really, what do you gain this early on in the competition? The tactic only works if you are trying to stay ahead of a particular person, and right now there aren't many people below McLaren!

Ultimately it's a bit of fun and if someone want's to just copy others picks then I don't see the problem in it.

Just for the record, I say reinstate McLaren's score for this competition as I'm sure he is a long serving, honest participate in this wonderful competition.

Markyjl
606 Champion 2010
Winner Volvo China Open 2011
Very Happy

Markyjl

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Wed 27 Apr 2011, 1:31 am

Have just checked back, it was nixon's picks which yours were identical...

if he's happy to let your score stand (it makes a whole 11 points difference!) then I'll overlook it this once, but otherwise I'll have to leave it as is, I'm afraid. Happy to accept it may have been a coincidence if you want, but the point remains that anyone picking the same as someone else leaves open the possibility of unfair play, so we do need all picks to be unique. If we make it only for certain weeks or whatever... then frankly it gets too complicated for me to work out! And I will always try and alert people if they're in danger of making identical picks, as I did this week; so it's always worth checking the thread even after making your picks.

Re Cleaver - "I think I would perhaps allow similar picks."
Yep, this is how it works, if even only one of your 6 is different from someone else's (and this happens fairly often), that's fine. It's only when all 6 are the same that there's a problem.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by nixonuae Wed 27 Apr 2011, 6:39 am

More than happy to let Macs picks stand, can only sympathize with him if he did copy my selections which were all rudey poo and of course Colsaerts ( with spelling mistake) was the reserve player

nixonuae

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:02 am

OK, so were I to copy someone's picks would it really be one of the only people below me?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:08 am

Well Mac - that is Ned's point.

If you WERE to be copying someone else's picks for gain (I'm not suggesting you are, but just assume for the moment...) then it would make no sense to copy someone ABOVE you as you'd end up with same points as them so could never catch them.

By copying someone below you, you ensure you get the same points as them so will stay above them

As I say, I'm not suggesting that's what you did - just trying to explain the rationale behind the rule as I see it

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:39 am

Davie

I am a man of more ambition than to just stay above those at the bottom, believe me I would copy the guy at the top.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:06 am

In that case, you would never catch him :P

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:09 am

He is statistically the person most likely to get a good score. It would be rather small odds that people down the rankings made good picks. Look at it this way, my own picks get me nowhere so to maximise my expected score you would have to copy the player most likely to get a good score. You will certainly not catch the top players scoring 10 every week, or copying the guy at the bottom.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:21 am

I think you are missing the point. You won't catch the guy at the top by copying his picks either. You would stay just as many points behind him

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:26 am

Davie wrote:I think you are missing the point. You won't catch the guy at the top by copying his picks either. You would stay just as many points behind him

Ok, this is what special ed teachers must feel like. Just think about it.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by oldparwin Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:47 am

Sorry, but I think we allow NedB-H to make the rules and run it as he believes it should be run, if you do not like his decision then do not participate.

Must admit McLaren I did not think you would have copied someone else is picks, but as NedB-H pointed out this could be an issue later on in the year, and he decided to rule on it, so why not accept his ruling and move on.

oldparwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:54 am

I'm very much in favour of Ned running it however he wants to run it.

Might be worth adding this rule to the rules in the second post of this thread though

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyetoldyouso Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:59 am

I know that Mac has some strange views, but I don't believe for a second that he copied another entrant's picks.
As regards haveing identical picks, I usually make my picks quite close to the deadline once I have seen the start times and final entrants list. I suppose that means that I am more likely to make the same picks as an earlier poster. Is this a chance I am prepared to take? Never really thought about it but will now.

Eyetoldyouso

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Wed 27 Apr 2011, 12:00 pm

For goodness sake, boys, let him keep his picks this time but, as Davie says, add a new rule saying that duplicate picks are not allowed in future. It really isn't worth all the arguing. :flag:
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Wed 27 Apr 2011, 12:33 pm

LadyPutt wrote:For goodness sake, boys, let him keep his picks this time but, as Davie says, add a new rule saying that duplicate picks are not allowed in future. It really isn't worth all the arguing. :flag:
Sounds good to me thumbsup Hadn't realised it wasn't already in the rules.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by sirbenson Sat 04 Jun 2011, 11:51 pm

Apologies for not being able to pick on 606 as it closed.

sirbenson

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Sun 05 Jun 2011, 12:40 pm

When is the next tournament?

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Mon 06 Jun 2011, 9:49 pm

The Italian Open thread should be put up tonight thumbsup

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Tue 07 Jun 2011, 12:16 am

Updated through the TPC (finally), results to be found here:
https://www.606v2.com/t4555-fantasy-league-event-8-the-players-championship#95602

Italian Open thread up shortly, and PGA results up tomorrow.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerycreps Thu 09 Jun 2011, 9:18 pm

I have had a bit of a good run Smile That is unlike me, lol. Liking this alot Very Happy

Cheerycreps

Back to top Go down

Post by Baggiesfan_golfer Sat 09 Jul 2011, 1:34 pm

Ned

I probably won't be posting for 2 weeks now due to working commitments abroad

So how would you suggest I picked my players next week?

Baggiesfan_golfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 09 Jul 2011, 7:53 pm

Baggies,
If I may:
Not sure if Ned is coming on today or when you're sloping off on your hols.

But, guys have chosen the numbers of players in the past. e.g. Category 1: No's 4 and 12, Cat 2: No's 5 and 7 etc.

You could either do that or, for the top category, you could assume that the top 15 in the owgr's are in there and at least pick your two faves.

Find an amateur qualified and pick him too!

Hope that helps.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Sat 09 Jul 2011, 9:22 pm

cheers kwini, that's more or less it! The Open thread will be going up Monday, so if you can't get on before then choose some numbers, or take a guess at what the categories will be (or both). And pick an amateur.

And for those waiting for last week's scores, sorry for the delay, will hopefully get them up tonight.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisPJMartin Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:21 am

Just a quick message to say I appear to be missing from the standings haha...

ChrisPJMartin

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:09 am

ChrisPJMartin wrote:Just a quick message to say I appear to be missing from the standings haha...
Fixed! Sorry about that!

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by tilton_zulu Sun 24 Jul 2011, 1:36 am

Ned,

Im off on holiday later on today for 2 weeks so if there is any events happening could I have the 5th, 10th and 15th players from each list please if that is not too much trouble.

Thank you.

tilton_zulu

Back to top Go down

Post by Slightfade Wed 27 Jul 2011, 1:57 pm

Hi Ned

I am also on holiday for the next 2 weeks so, if there are any events, could I please have player numbers 4 and 8 from each of the 3 categories, with number 6 as reserve.

Thanks

Slightfade

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Wed 27 Jul 2011, 1:59 pm

No problem guys Smile

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by youl-never-beat-kisnorbo Wed 27 Jul 2011, 3:01 pm

Ned r we doing the Irish open?

youl-never-beat-kisnorbo

Back to top Go down

Post by youl-never-beat-kisnorbo Wed 27 Jul 2011, 3:02 pm

just in case i will have numbers 7,8 and 14.

youl-never-beat-kisnorbo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Wed 27 Jul 2011, 4:28 pm

Doesn't look as though we are doing this week either. Is there a problem, Ned? Do you need some help (not that I've got the time or the expertise to do it)?
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Wed 27 Jul 2011, 5:31 pm

Hi LP,

Sorry, should have made things clear on this thread since the other one was likely to get lost. No massive problems, I just didn't get round to putting the Open results up til the weekend. Normally I'd still have done the Irish Open, but I thought 3-4 days maybe wasn't enough this time round because there'd be a bit of confusion after the reshuffle. Next event will be the WGC, and I would have the thread up already for that but the WGCs are always late in announcing their fields, annoyingly.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon 01 Aug 2011, 12:03 pm

Just had a look through the list as i've been absent for a while and thought i'd lucked out been removed from the choppers tour due to length of absence imagine my relief when I looked and again and notice in the re-rank i'd actually been promoted to the elite tour so now I get to play with the big boys so to speak... Maybe that break done me good Yahoo

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by haystongolfer Fri 12 Aug 2011, 8:33 am

Ned

I am on holiday for the next couple of weeks (until 29th) If there are any events could you put me in for the first three picks in each catergory (B and C)

Cheers

HG

haystongolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Fri 12 Aug 2011, 4:07 pm

No problem Hayston

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyetoldyouso Fri 19 Aug 2011, 9:53 am

Ned
I am on holiday until 2nd September. If I miss any events, please pick numbers 6 & 13 in each of the 3 categories, thanks

Eyetoldyouso

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri 19 Aug 2011, 7:06 pm

Ned,
Pl note that the Barclays field won't be confirmed until, presumably, Monday when the final FedEx tallies are confirmed and any defections (strong rumour that Schwartzel won't play, perhaps others?) known.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Fri 19 Aug 2011, 8:40 pm

Cheers Kwini,

Had just realised that myself, was intending to update everything tonight but the new thread will have to wait I guess! Should have enough of an idea to start it on Sunday night though, and then edit guys in/out as necessary through the week.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 22 Aug 2011, 1:00 am

Ned,
As I understand it, 124 golfers qualified (i.e. all but Charl) have committed for The Barclays. There may of course be further withdrawals but no likely absentees known at the moment.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 22 Aug 2011, 8:06 pm

123 in the Barclays field. JB Holmes out for all the Play Offs, Schwartzel just for this week.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Thu 01 Sep 2011, 9:47 am

Is the Fantasy League not operating any more????
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Thu 01 Sep 2011, 10:37 am

I am still on tenterhooks waiting to see if I have won my first major! Laugh

BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next