The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of ...

3 posters

Go down

The return of ... Empty The return of ...

Post by LivinginItaly Wed 28 Dec - 13:59

With the promo videos and all the speculation regarding who is going to return next monday, it got me thinking about who I would like to return to wwe.

I was always a wcw man, and so would love to see Goldberg return and dominate again.

Who would you choose to return? How would you book their return and subsequent fueds?

LivinginItaly

Back to top Go down

The return of ... Empty Re: The return of ...

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 28 Dec - 17:41

I would like it to be Mr Kennedy (Anderson) as I always liked the guy. Doubt it though.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Wed 28 Dec - 17:49

Shelton Benjamin!!

I would have him return to SD with Heyman as his manager and then just have him booked to take on all challengers where he would just put on a wrestling clinic and build up a long winning streak culminating in him winning MiTB after putting in one of his trade mark performances. I would then have him cash in his briefcase the very next episode for a match at the next PPV and have him go over clean against someone like Shaemus (who I would have as champion) so that by this point hopefully he would have the HBK kind of vibe about him where it doesn't matter how big their opponent is you still would not rule him out of winning.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down