The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets get practical

3 posters

Go down

Lets get practical Empty Lets get practical

Post by invisiblecoolers Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:20 am

Sorry for Name calling in this thread, but some nice posters have left and its time we analyze and sort out the problems in our forum by ourself before things go out of hands.

To Start with SA, in my view he is not an abusive poster and doesn't break house rules, He himself has agreed he is a Sampras fan and dislikes Fed's game. I neither share nor agree with his view points in most case but the argument has never gone out of hands and SA has never abused me nor anybody here. The case is similar with Amrit, he/she is a diehard Rafa fan and at times makes posts seeking revenge for Rafa bashing, but again he never abuses anybody nor breaks house rules.

In my view SA and Amrit are good add-on to the forum even though at times some of the topics are irritating coz they get repeated again and again, we cannot have a monopolistic view based forum,the forum is fun when there are arguments, but at the same time arguments have to be in control and not should not end up hurting somebody. Lets build a friendly atmosphere even if we have different opinions. I remember a thread were Amrit and Tenez squared off against each other with respect to Fedal finals [which however never happened], the best part is that neither insulted each other and showed good respect for each other even during the square up and opposing views, something to be noted off OK , if only every opposing view point go in similar fashion the forum would be stress free for everybody.

LF has a mod is a great add-on , coz he/she is matured , fun loving and massive tennis passion, its like players running the ATP, lets love the community and make sure there is no more causalities , every thread should have arguments but lets take responsibility and not give the poor mods and Admins tough time in running the community for us, its our forum lets take care of it. thumbsup

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Lets get practical Empty Re: Lets get practical

Post by amritia3ee Sat 07 Jan 2012, 8:59 am

Kl, good article, but would just like to point out that I don't dislike Fed's game as such. I think he is either the 2nd or 3rd greatest player of all time- thats not disliking someone's game!
amritia3ee
amritia3ee

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Sat 07 Jan 2012, 10:02 am

SA has certainly cleaned up his act from the old 606 days, probably down to better moderation here as there was next to non on the old 606 and it was anything goes.

He does seem to have a good knowledge of the game, but when it comes to wumming he knows exactly what buttons to push and you either have to have the right answers or be very thick skinned, otherwise he will thrive on trying to destroy any argument which you may have.

As for breaking house rules and abusing fellow posters he knows what the dividing line is and the consequences if it is crossed, and seems to be able to work within these confines.

amrit I would say is a fresh addition to this forum, and having lost most of the Rafa fans I would have thought it worthwhile to have a different viewpoint.

It is sometimes difficult, as I should know, to get criticism on the player you support, but the choice is yours to either debate or ignore.

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:49 pm

@ Amrit - lets not dicuss Fed here, spare this thread on that issue.

@SL - "It is sometimes difficult, as I should know, to get criticism on the player you support, but the choice is yours to either debate or ignore."
OK exactly

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down