The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

impact wrestling spoiler alert..........

+4
dyrewolfe
liverbnz
Adam D
Mr Video Man
8 posters

Go down

impact wrestling spoiler alert.......... Empty impact wrestling spoiler alert..........

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 16 Jan 2012, 2:01 pm

on yesterdays impact wrestling did anyone else who watched it get annoyed when the main event between roooode and jeff hardy ended because 1 referee got knocked out? im guessin they only have 1 avaliable referee in the entire company?....suppose its to be expected though with impact wrestlings booking system just does me headin' that they cant do anything logically
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

impact wrestling spoiler alert.......... Empty Re: impact wrestling spoiler alert..........

Post by Adam D Mon 16 Jan 2012, 2:11 pm

Unlike the WWE who stopped a match because someone who wasnt involved got injured.

TNA > WWE

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

impact wrestling spoiler alert.......... Empty Re: impact wrestling spoiler alert..........

Post by liverbnz Mon 16 Jan 2012, 3:36 pm

Maybe all the rest of them had gone home?

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 16 Jan 2012, 3:48 pm

I was rather surprised as I've seen a few matches where the ref got injured but replacements were always on hand.

I have to agree with sjh to a certain extent that its exasperating the way they're contriving to keep Roode as champion, but the reason they're doing it is at least logical.

I'm guessing they had Bully Ray take the ref out because Roode couldn't get himself DQ'ed this time without relinquishing the belt. Another fairly standard intervention but perplexing when you think they've been able to get replacement refs before.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Jan 2012, 4:57 pm

Adam D wrote:Unlike the WWE who stopped a match because someone who wasnt involved got injured.

TNA > WWE

It's because Big Show cried.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by paulscholes Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:19 pm

It was annoying as sting said if Roode gets DQ'd then Hardy becomes world champion

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Mon 16 Jan 2012, 11:31 pm

I'm fairly confused as to why TNA think we will watch the PPVs, when they seem to have had half the Genesis matches on Impact, Storm Angle again, Roode Hardy again I'm fairly sure there was another. At least we don't get charged the $40 they do in the US.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Tue 17 Jan 2012, 7:31 am

paulscholes wrote:It was annoying as sting said if Roode gets DQ'd then Hardy becomes world champion
Sting said that if Roode got himself DQ'd, the belt would change hands. Gotta love these little loopholes, eh?

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Tue 17 Jan 2012, 2:01 pm

Where would wresting be without them? Wink

I'm guessing the next title match will be Roode and Hardy contesting a best-of-3 Rock, Paper, Scissors with Roode adding Jelly (Rock bounces off Jelly) and Superglue (sticks Scissors together). Laugh
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 17 Jan 2012, 3:19 pm

Statto00 wrote:
paulscholes wrote:It was annoying as sting said if Roode gets DQ'd then Hardy becomes world champion
Sting said that if Roode got himself DQ'd, the belt would change hands. Gotta love these little loopholes, eh?

The smart thing to do would have been to have Bully Ray slap Roode across the face, Roode WINS by DQ, they both leave with the title.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Tue 17 Jan 2012, 3:39 pm

Marky wrote:
Statto00 wrote:

The smart thing to do would have been to have Bully Ray slap Roode across the face, Roode WINS by DQ, they both leave with the title.
A la D Bryan on Smackdown the other week?

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down