The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News: Steve Austin Returning To WWE

2 posters

Go down

Breaking News: Steve Austin Returning To WWE Empty Breaking News: Steve Austin Returning To WWE

Post by ADMIN Sat 29 Jan 2011, 1:41 am

Entertainment Weekly is reporting tonight that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will be returning to WWE to host Tough Enough when the reality show returns to the USA Network on April 4th, 2011. The hope is that Austin's starpower will help to deliver ratings.

Here is the article from EW.com:

EW has learned exclusively Tough Enough, the back-from-the-dead WWE reality contest series, has its new host: Stone Cold Steve Austin. The show will premiere April 4, after Monday Night Raw.

Sigh. I was so hoping there’d be some way to get Al Snow back, but I guess I will just have to, er, toughen up. Steve Austin is one of the WWE’s crossover stars — even non-wrestling fans like me are pretty familiar with him, and he obviously has plenty of on-screen experience. What I liked so much about Snow as the mentor, though, was his ability to turn off that in-ring persona and be a strict teacher, a focused father figure, and occasional goofball. I’m hoping Austin has that same knack, and isn’t just Stone Cold Steve Austin TM with his mentees; I hope sometimes he’s just a regular dude.

---------------------------

What chance he has some kind of appearance at Mania now being that they're short on star names?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Steve Austin Returning To WWE Empty Re: Breaking News: Steve Austin Returning To WWE

Post by Lex-Express Sat 29 Jan 2011, 9:41 am

I would say that Austin will come out at wrestlemania stun someone, drink a beer yarda...yarda...same old austin Poopie

WWE must be paying him a bit for doing tough enough, Austin was just starting to pick up in the acting stakes
Anything for a quick pay day tho right

:chewie:
best smiley ever...

Flip, Kumquat, Poopie, urine, five knuckle shuffle, ass, Cat, chicken, soloist,

lol- like what u have done with the swearing filter

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down