The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addicted for the Wrong Reasons!

Go down

Addicted for the Wrong Reasons! Empty Addicted for the Wrong Reasons!

Post by bretmeharty Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:14 pm

Watching Smackdown right now and the recap of the corre beat down on Kane and Big show (without knowing anything of this weeks smackdown) where it looks like there will be some sort of 4 on 4 match or handicap match.

Has made me think is Vince, WWE, the card of wrestlemania being too reliant on the appearances of the Rock and Steve Austin etc. There is so much wrong with this wm, its shaping up to be awful.

You have matches simply just thrown together a mixed tag match really, Really with two of the hottest up and comers you put them in a meaningless match and I have no doubt there will be a 2 or 3 more thrown together last minute that do not advance anything or more importantly advance anyone.

I mean come on its WRESTLEMANIA and ive read that they havent even got the card 100% between the creative team and Vince it's 3 weeks before wrestlemania they should have a plan 3-6 months before hand shouldn't they?

Are they expecting for wm to be a success with their main focus on the Rock aided by Austin and Trish, yea and they are probably right because unfortunately as a brand WWE sells and we will all buy it no matter what is served. They could have a piece of rudey poo in a WWE ring and it just sit there and we'd buy the PPV.

Rant over and by the way i'm just as bad

Peace out
angel

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Addicted for the Wrong Reasons! Empty Re: Addicted for the Wrong Reasons!

Post by Guest Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:29 pm

bretmeharty wrote:. They could have a piece of rudey poo in a WWE ring and it just sit there and we'd buy the PPV.
angel

Like this years EC?
We knew what would happen, but still bought it and stayed up till stupid o'lock to watch it.
Although i was persuaded to stay up for that on the promise of suprises (not pointing any fingers Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:37 pm

yea good times but nothing surprising happened most of us called everything Wink

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:41 pm

at least the chat box kept us going, cant wait for the mania one. Are you coming on for it m8?

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:49 pm

yep will be stocking up early to make sure im ready as i am addicted for the wrong reasons Wink

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:58 pm

good stuff, the wrestlemania thread is taking a slight twist to the mania party.

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Sat 19 Mar 2011, 12:20 am

ill have to have a read of that mate then when i get a chance, for one ppv we should arrange a big screen thats gotta be the next step YI ha ha

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down