The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Mercedes break into the top elite?

3 posters

Go down

Can Mercedes break into the top elite? Empty Can Mercedes break into the top elite?

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar 2011, 8:48 am

Michael Schumacher certainly believes so.
In an interview with the BBC he says "I am confident we can compete for podium finishes and I am hopeful we can fight for victories at some of the races"
Schumacher topped the times in testing at Barcelona last week after upgrades to his Mercedes racer.

With proceedings starting next weekend in Melbourne, how do you see Mercedes doing?

Michael Schumacher invterview on BBC click here

Back to top Go down

Can Mercedes break into the top elite? Empty Re: Can Mercedes break into the top elite?

Post by cosicave Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:08 pm

At the moment, it is very likely that Mercedes have leap-frogged McLaren for 3rd best team. In fact it is possible McLaren will once again be relying upon their drivers to drag the car along by its boot-laces, even to hang on to 4th best, although I think they will achieve this.

Mercedes appear to have good reason to be confident.

cosicave
cosicave

Back to top Go down

Can Mercedes break into the top elite? Empty Re: Can Mercedes break into the top elite?

Post by Slyboogy Sun 20 Mar 2011, 8:27 pm

I can see them becoming like BMW in the future, would have been good if BMW stayed...

But I do think Mercedes will stay, and they will have success if they follow Ross Brawn's lead

Slyboogy

Back to top Go down

Post by pob Sun 20 Mar 2011, 8:57 pm

Only if Mercedes don't interfere with Ross Brawn's running of the team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down