The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Saturday Treble

Go down

The Saturday Treble Empty The Saturday Treble

Post by Swanseadabber Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:18 pm

Right folks its time to invest all the Cheletenham returns on this weekends football action and hope we can take our friendly bookmakers to the cleaners, for todays bet I'm sticking solely with the English Championship.
My first selection is CRYSTAL PALACE at 5/4 at home to Derby, Palace have been pretty hot at home recently including a 1-0 victory over Cardiff, and they lost narrowly last week at league leaders QPR. Derby have been on a terrible run with manager Nigel Clough taking flak from the Pride Park faithful, they did win 2-1 v Swansea last week however the Swans were shocking and gave Derby the 3 points. Palace should be good enough today to take care of the Rams.
Next up is MILLWALL at 11/8 at home to Cardiff, Dave Jones side are going through a pretty rough patch at the moment not helped by the season ending injury to Michael Chopra, the Bluebirds are still involved in the promotion push but were poor midweek at home to Barnsley and have recently been well below par. Millwall on the other hand have had some excellent results beating Burnley away and QPR at home, they are on the edge of the promotion play off places and with 9 games remaining expect this resolute side to give this their all.
My final selection is SWANSEA CITY at 11/10 at home to Billy Davies's Notts Forest, as said before the Swans were abysmal last week and have picked up only 1 point in their last nine, however at home they are a different proposition where their lovely style of football comes to the fore, Brendan Rodgers was busy midweek securing the loan signing of Chelsea's Italian wonderkid Fabio Borini, hopefully this lad will be able to add goals to the free flowing attacking brilliance of the Liberty Stadium side.
The treble pays £112 for a tenner, good luck Yahoo
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down