The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are your thoughts on the rumble tonight then??

3 posters

Go down

what are your thoughts on the rumble tonight then?? Empty what are your thoughts on the rumble tonight then??

Post by Liam Sun 29 Jan 2012, 4:37 pm

Bryan vs Henry vs Big Show-Bryan to retain, Henry and Show will possibly superplex one or the other from the top rope again while they've beaten down Bryan, only for Bryan to sneak out through the door whilst the two are unconscious in the middle of the ring, that's my bet anyway.

Cena vs Kane-Disqualification win for Kane, I can honestly see Cena snapping at the Rumble, but not in a heel way, more of a man who's emotions all boil up in this one event. I expect a strong showing from Kane, beating down Cena, only for Cena to hit with a chair or something and then snap. Embrace the hate.

Cm Punk vs Ziggler /w John Laurenitis as special guest referee-Punk to lose his belts through an interference by Y2J (turns out it was him Laurenitis had been texting all along) allowing Ziggler to get the pin. I can then see Punk going on to face Jericho in a 'Best in the world' match at Mania, Cena to win the title at Elimination chamber, taking it into Mania for his match with The Great One.

The Rumble-Sheamus, Barrett, Orton, Foley and Y2J to be the final five, with Orton and Barrett taking each other over the top rope at the same time, Y2J looking strong, only for Punk's music to hit and for him to walk down the ramp, allowing Foley to take Y2J over the top, then Sheamus to eliminate Foley, giving Sheamus a big win in winning the Rumble itself and for eliminating a WWE legend.

At Mania I think there will be a couple of feud matches, such as Orton vs Barrett in a last man standing match or something along those lines, The Miz maybe involved in one of the main title matches, possible moving to smackdown due to the lack of opportunities on Raw, giving him another title win at Mania as I believe that WWE need to get this guy involved again because he is quality in the ring and on the mic. It's not perfect and I know there's probably some holes in my argument but that's how I see it going out of the endless scenario's the 'E' have available. Not even creative could get this wrong. Can they?...

Liam

Back to top Go down

what are your thoughts on the rumble tonight then?? Empty Re: what are your thoughts on the rumble tonight then??

Post by Bull Sun 29 Jan 2012, 4:43 pm

replace Shemamus with Ziggler , if punk wins the title

then you would have

Orton v Barrett v Bryan v Show?

Ziggler v Foley

Punk v Y2J

The Rock v Cena

Taker v Kane/HHH

Bull

Back to top Go down

what are your thoughts on the rumble tonight then?? Empty Re: what are your thoughts on the rumble tonight then??

Post by Samo Sun 29 Jan 2012, 4:50 pm

Bryan retains, Cena wins, Punk wins, Punk wins.

Im throwing it all out there and saying Punks going to win the Rumble. The obvious money is on Jericho, but the WWE are putting hefty emphasis on the fact that this is the first Rumble in history where EVERY superstar can enter.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down