The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Betrayal

+14
Dexter Morgan
Uryu Ishida
Lee
ncfc_Tooze
Cable
Gregers
President Trump
Blade
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Beer
Marsh
Marky
JJJohnson
18 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Betrayal Empty 6WF Betrayal

Post by JJJohnson Mon 30 Jan 2012, 9:50 pm

Match 1
Open Challenge Match
Hobo vs Jerome Dubois vs Trevor Swann vs James McManus

Match 2
Interfed Cup
Shadow vs Dragon vs Shaun Styles vs Kenji Hidari

Match 3
Grudge Match
Dexter Morgan/Uryu vs Logan Kincade/Nay Bother

Match 4
Scorpion vs Longinus

Match 5
N01 contenders match
JJ Johnson vs Crime Lord vs Blue Dragon

Match 6
Hardcore Title
The Saint (C) vs Cassius Zhi

Match 7
Hell in a Cell
European Title
Marshall Murdoch(C) vs Clarke James

Main Event
Triple Threat
Undisputed Title
Chaos (C) vs Max Adamson vs Chris Patricks

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF Betrayal Empty Re: 6WF Betrayal

Post by Marky Mon 30 Jan 2012, 11:01 pm

The TitanTron goes black with some minor interference, and a voiceover voice speaks, with messages appearing on the screen in white writing on the black background;

In one month since returning, Max Adamson has already beaten the Undisputed Champion, and now he receives what he wanted all along. A match for the 6WF Undisputed Championship. A Triple Threat match between the champion Chaos, good friend and rightful champion Chris Patricks, and the man they call the "Incredible Hunk".

Max Adamson. The next 6WF Undisputed Champion

It would be easy to say that Max Adamson was going to walk into Betrayal, kick Chaos's ass, punch Chris Patricks in the face and leave as the Undisputed Champion. Because that is exactly what Max Adamson is going to do.

He'll kick Chaos's ass and punch Chris Patricks in the face

The Undisputed Championship is the holy grail, and only Max Adamson can pass the Bridge of Death. Chris Patricks, while a close friend, will not get in Max Adamson's way. Chaos, who nobody likes, will not get in Max Adamson's way.

No-one likes Chaos

Max Adamson is going to walk into Betrayal as a perannial underachiever and walk out as a man who finally fulfills his destiny. He will finally break through, 3 and a half years after debuting in 6WF, through all the controversy, Max Adamson is going to succeed where he has failed in the countless 6WF or TAW Championship opportunities he has had in the past.

No-one likes Chaos

That's not what I said. I said Max Adamson is going to become the new Undisputed Champion and there is nothing Chaos or Chris Patricks can do about it.

No-one likes Chaos

Max Adamson is going to become the Undisputed Champion

No-one likes Chaos

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 30 Jan 2012, 11:11 pm

The backstage area of the 6WF arena is shown, and Marshall Murdoch is shown furiously ranting at a remorseful looking Zachariah Spencer

MM: How could you let this happen! Why on Earth were you so stupid Zach?

(Zach looks guilty as Marshall gets right in his face)

MM: You knew the plan as well as I did! You knew that you were meant to accept my ‘open’ challenge, you knew that! So why didn’t you?

(Zach shakes his head as Marshall continues)

MM: You’ve let me down for the last time Spencer, all you had to do was one simple thing and yet you couldn’t even manage that, all you had to do was accept my challenge, lay down, get pinned and hey presto! I get round these defence clauses written into my contract, whilst at the same time showing the world what a fighting champion I truly am.’

(Zach looks away, not meeting Marshall’s gaze)

MM: You truly are pathetic aren’t you? Well I’ve put my trust in you for the last time, if I want something doing properly around here that I’m going to do it myself

(Marshall looks around and sees Rasta walking past)

MM: Sometimes divine intervention comes in the most unlikely forms

(Marshall puts his arm around Rasta’s shoulder and leads him to the ring)

MM: ‘How do you fancy making yourself famous kid?’

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(The camera cuts away, and Marshall is shown alone in the ring a few minutes)

MM: ‘Ladies and gentlemen I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but someone has to tell you. You see the planned hell in a cell match at Betrayal is cancelled, not gonna happen.

(Crowd boo, and a ‘you suck’ chant goes up, to which Marshall puts on a look of mock disappointment)

MM: I know I’m as disappointed as you are, nothing would have given me greater pleasure than to finish off ‘Judas’ once and for all. Again.

‘However, with every cloud comes a silver lining, and this silver lining is the reason that our advertised match is off. You see I opened an open challenge, and I believe I have found a much more worthy competitor, someone who hasn’t blown numerous chances like Clarke James had, someone with an unparalleled win/loss record, someone who is guaranteed to push me to the absolute limit and what’s more that match is right now!’
(The crowd pop loudly to this and get even louder when ‘Buffalo Soldier’ hits and Rasta makes his way to the ring)

MM: Ladies and gentlemen, my opponent – hailing from some pot infested shanty town somewhere – Rasta!

(The crowd pop, but these cheers are quickly replaced by boos as Zach, Xeres and Vlad run out from the back and begin to beat down Rasta, with Xeres smashing his head in to the side railings)

MM: Well isn’t that unfortunate? But still, the show must go on and I need to be in my best physical shape for what is surely going to be the highest rated 6WF segment in recent memory, so whilst Rasta recovers I will prepare thoroughly for my match, like the highly tuned, responsible athlete I am.

(The boos descend to a new level as the Church members continue to beat down Rasta, meanwhile in the ring Marshall goes through a series of very animated, over the top stretches, even bringing a skipping rope into the ring, and proceeding to continue to train)

MM: (Mocking exhaustion) Right! I do believe I am ready for my illustrious opponent!

(The Church henchmen roll Rasta into the ring and Marshall picks him up before hitting the Marshall Law and the Amen. Marshall pins Rasta with one finger placed on Rasta’s chest and the Church members make a very slow count in unison)

(Marshall removes himself from the ‘pin’, again mocking exhaustion, he mouths ‘that was close’ before giving Rasta a one man standing ovation as the Church members drag him away, he picks back up his microphone and addresses the crowd)

MM: Follow that ladies and gentlemen! I don’t envy whoever’s next! In fact (Marshall acts as if he’s heard breaking news through an earpiece) I do believe that was the highest rated segment in 6WF history!

And you know why?

Because people only watch this cr@p to see Marshall Murdoch!

‘But, fortunately for you, I realise how much this company needs me, and so, because I am the ultimate team player, I humbly accept Clarke James’ challenge, and I will see you all at Betrayal!’

‘But a word of warning Clarke, look over at him (he points at Rasta), look into your future and be careful what you wish for. For come Betrayal I will make you famous.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:51 am

The crowd continue to boo Marshall when suddenly the lights go out and the crowd erupt as the titantron flickers...

Judas Has Returned

'Blind Faith' kicks in and the crowd go wild as Clarke James strolls on to the stage in jeans and a t-shirt, he soaks in the applause before staring at Marshall....

CJ: 'You'll make me famous'?!? You're taking this whole 'Hero' worship a bit far now, Marshall? I mean, being followed everywhere by your 3 lost boys, stealing his catchphrases, sh*t son, you're just a gimp mask and a world title away from being the next Chaos!

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: But what would I know, huh? Little old Clarke James, wasted so many opportunities.........well, one opportunity. And yet here I am, back from the brink, out of my hospital bed and the first; and no doubt only real challenger for the Marshall Murdoch Invitational...

Is this really how you want to cement your legacy, Marshall? Convincing yourself that this little reign of yours has actually been relevant? One solitary title defence, albeit on the biggest stage of them all, which you CHEATED to win, and then this…………this charade of a match. I mean come on! Rasta? Seriously?! How many times have you beaten this kid up?!

Marshall stares at James whilst Zakky starts counting his fingers to Marshall’s disgust…

CJ: Let’s actually look back over your historic reign…

First, you cry your way to a title shot and then beat Saint thanks to some timely assistance from yours truly…

Then you finally give me my shot at Born In Fire and as per usual, thanks to some timely assistance from your little entourage, you walk out as champ, again…

And erm, yeah that’s pretty much it… Well, ok, we’ll count this match as well, which you’ve won, again, thanks to some timely assistance from your entourage…

Are you seeing the pattern here, Marsh? You see the one constant in amongst this? It’s that you can’t stand on your own two feet. You can’t win on your own. You’re not a fighting champion, you’re a coward. You’re not a leader of men, you’re a lost, lonely soul who’s got nobody left to follow, but tell me I’m wrong Marshall, tell everyone here that you really are relevant…

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 31 Jan 2012, 11:29 am

(not chronological to Clarke James' promo - separate time)

All the lights in the arena shutdown. The fans immediately cheer, as the darkness is freckled with the lights of mobile phones and lighters. The fans start to chant “Cassius Gonna Kill Ya” which reverberates around the arena. Eventually the chant dies down and falls to an eerie murmur amongst the capacity audience, which is finally broken by Cassius Zhi’s voice in the pitch black.

Cassius : The wait is almost over 6WF.

Cassius’ voice is met with further cheers, which Cassius allows to die down once more before speaking again.

Cassius : At times the wait has been unbearable. The months spent numbed by medication, restrained by belts and canvas, alone with my thoughts and tortured by my own unanswerable questions about who had had me sent away were intolerable. The weeks spent chasing after Crime Lord and the Church of Hero turned out to be a maddening irritation, one that made every fibre of my skin itch with infuriation at my naïve stupidity. My intuition which had been poisoned by toxins resulted in precious time being wasted. And then… even once Saint took that microphone, stood over my foolishly prone body, and revealed to the world that it was he – still I had to wait. STILL I had to wait to get my hands on him. Alone! To this day there have always been cobbled together tag team partners, or security guards or barriers in the way – BUT NOW… with Betrayal just one week away – THAT WAIT IS OVER!

Fans (still in complete darkness) : YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cassius : I am sick and tired Saint. Not mentally. Not intellectually. Not in terms of my sanity. I am just sick and tired of waiting for you Saint.

I am sick and tired of turning up for a two hour show every week, just to sit backstage and absorb the mindless drivel going on all around me, just so I can get two minutes to unleash upon you in a tag team match that doesn't matter to me, doesn't matter to you, and doesn't matter to anyone!

I am sick and tired of turning up for exactly the same routine the next week, only for it to be a three hour supposed Supershow, full of a load of people I don’t even know, and I couldn’t care less about. I know you may like it 6WF, given it's unparalleled value for money … but I really don’t.

Because I don’t care for having to sit through a twenty minute monologue from some 6CW star to kick things off whilst I am waiting.
I don’t care who is winning in the Interfed Cup whilst I... am waiting.
I don’t care who is in or out of Genesis whilst I... am waiting.
I don’t care if Uryu, or McManus, or Logan Kincade, or Nay Bother, or Dexter Morgan are good or bad or speaking or not speaking to each other this week whilst I... am waiting.
I don’t care about Yarmouth Blade’s Dad whilst I am waiting.
I don’t care about Christy James whilst I am waiting.
I don’t care about Chris Patricks’ Wife whilst I am waiting.
I don’t even care who Miss Jessica is dropping her damn knickers for this week... whilst I...AM... WAITING!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING THROUGH ALL THAT CRAP BECAUSE ALL I CARE ABOUT IS….

A bright spotlight illuminates the whole ring but nothing more and the fans burst into cheers as Cassius Zhi is stood right in the centre, staring dead-eyed into the crowd.

Cassius : … MY REVENGE!

Fans : YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA! CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA!

Cassius takes slow methodical steps towards the ropes, on the perimeter of the darkness, and violently clasps one rope with his hand whilst still using the other too hold the mic. The tension in his clenched fist makes veins rise to the surface.

Cassius : And it’s a revenge that these ropes can’t contain Saint. This will not be your typical match, 6WF. Because my hatred for you Saint, is a hatred which sits uneasily within the boundaries of rules and regulations. So it is fitting, Saint, that your possession of the 6WF Hardcore Title – has served to remove those very rules and regulations which restrict that hatred.

THAT HARDCORE TITLE HAS REMOVED YOUR ONLY PROTECTION FROM EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE ALWAYS PLANNED TO DO TO THE PERSON WHO PUT ME AWAY SAINT!

EVERYTHING I HAVE PLANNED, FOR MONTHS, TO DO TO YOU!

Cassius allows himself a small, sinister grin at the prospect, as he pulls the rope back aggressively then lets it snap back into place.

Cassius : Your arrogant, egotistical nature; the one that craves this very spotlight illuminating the ring I stand in right now; the one that drove you in pursuit of 6WF’s prestigious and elusive Grand Slam - has ultimately conspired against you Saint.

Cassius laughs, almost maniacally.

Cassius : Your place in 6WF’s history was finally secured at Born in Fire, Saint - when you won that Hardcore Championship. BUT SO WAS YOUR FATE!

Because that Grand Slam, Saint. That Grand Slam, and that Hardcore Title was your apple hanging from the tree.
Miss Jessica the temptress and Scorpion the Serpent imploring you, inviting you to bite.

And now I… am the all-powerful deity WHO WILL PUNISH YOU FOR GIVING INTO YOUR TEMPTATION SAINT!

Cassius stares straight down the camera, breathing heavily and powerfully.

Cassius : Your egotistical desires led you to make that fateful phone call to the authorities Saint.
Your egotistical desires led you to challenge for, and ultimately win, the 6WF Hardcore Championship.
And as such… your egotistical desires… have led you into the Dragon’s Den – where there are no rules… no regulations, NOTHING, to restrict… my… FURY!

The spotlight shuts off, plunging the whole arena into darkness again. The fans woop again before chanting “Cassius Gonna Kill Ya!” one more time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 31 Jan 2012, 11:40 am

We switch to the arena where a green carpet is rolled out down the entrance ramp.

RJ: Here we go then this complaining cheat called Trevor Swann is back again let’s hope his temper has calmed down a bit since we last saw him.

MW: I honestly hoped he had drifted off to be never seen again, but at least he is a colourful character.

Ten men all dressed in cricket whites run out and set up a set of spring loaded stumps at the bottom to which they all start bowling. The Trinitron goes green and words start to flash up on it.

FORMER FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION

FORMER 18.2 BEEP TEST HOLDER

FORMER RENOWNED CRICKET PLAYER

FORMER SUPOSED BUT MIGHT NOT ACTUALLY BE BROTHER OF GRAEME SWANN

FORMER HOST OF THE GREATEST CRICKETING CHAT SHOW ON 6WF

Then the music kicks in...

"do do do do do do doo .... We're all going on a summer holiday, no more wor"

The speakers all crackle and the mic comes on:

TS: Not that song you numpties you saying you still can't remember my music you can't remember who I am!!! Hold on let me come back there and see if I can find it for you!!!

RJ: Things don't seem to be going well for the cricketing superstar and he's not even out here yet. He's going to be in a right mood and if I were one of those men in whites I'd be making sure I had a helmet, pads and a box on.

The men in whites look at each other quizzically and stop bowling.

Music kicks back in and "Dreadlock Holiday" starts to play. A diminutive man appears at the top of the ramp wearing cricket whites, helmet and holding a cricket bat. He waves the bat up above his head before signalling the men in cricket whites to start bowling at him.

Five of the men in whites start bowling at him whilst the others get some of the crowd out to start bowling at him. He starts batting away all the balls that the men in white and members of the crowd are bowling at him.

MW: Loving this carnival of cricket feel that Trevor is bringing us here. Really didn't expect this even the crowd seem to be warming to him hey I might even join Trevor in a rendition of the sprinkler dance at this rate.

Trevor gently taps away a slow ball from a member of the crowd before blasting the next one high to the back of the arena. Next a young boy tries to bowl at Trevor who lofts the ball gently back at the boy who catches the ball. Trevor stops takes of his helmet and smiles. Pulls a pen out of a pocket and signs his helmet before placing the helmet on the young boys head.

MW: Well this is a bit of a turn up for the books Trevor Swann being nice to the crowd.

Trevor heads towards the ring but goes to the side and starts shaking hands and slapping hands with people before sprinkler dancing to the ring.

MW: Come on Trevor get in that ring I want to hear what he has to say for once.

RJ: Certainly seems like Trevor might have changed especially as that solicitor fellow isn't around anymore. I hear that the solicitor is working with some football manager now. But this certainly looks a very Rosie outlook for Swann.

Trevor climbs in the ring with the crowd actually cheering for him if anything. He goes to each side and waves to the crowd before grabbing a mic

A cameraman climbs in with him and we get a close up on the Trinitron of Trevor smiling away and waving. He does his trademark pretend bat swing to the camera and watches the imaginary ball go to the back of the arena; before signalling a six with his hands raised in the air. He clears his throat and turns to the camera.

TS: Probably a hell of a cliché this but cricket is a game of two innings and two chances and this is my second chance. Make no mistake though I'm not here to come back and try and recapture past glories like so many of the people in this organisation. I am a former freeweight champion, a former beep test record holder, former cricket player and so many other things. The key word there though is former. They are part of my former self. Just like the way I used to hang around with that solicitor guy the name of whom I can't even remember now. This time things are going to be a bit different.

RJ: This really is a refreshing change. I think we might all be prepared to give this guy a second chance the way he is speaking now.

TS: This is a new start for me. Not to recapture anything old but to reach new fresh heights. To achieve what I should have done before. I don't want to win a championship here in this company; I want to win them all. I don't want to perform well in this ring; I want to perform amazingly well. It is time for me, Trevor Swann to live up to my potential and perform.

TS: It's time for a change for me. I'm going to do things slightly differently. I still have the same ethos and ethic that makes me Trevor Swann. I still realise that I need to train hard to keep on top of my game but I'm no longer perhaps as...and this hurts me to admit this....as sneaky and devious as I was. You know when I was here before I was a man of far less experience. I've learned many things in my time away though.

TS: I fell of everyone's radar and if I'm honest I lost a lot of my passion for this job. I got tied up in things outside of the ring. Legal cases against whoever, running a cricket show and everything except competing in the ring. I ask all of you to forgive me for not being focused on performing inside these ropes and in this ring. I make a promise to you now that I am now focused on winning inside this ring above all else. No more creeping up on people and attacking them with cricket bats or helmets. This time my behaviour will be transparent and clear for all to see.

MW: Wow has anyone ever come out here before and changed so much!

TS: Enough of me drivelling on about the past though. I am after all back and this coming Sunday I am in a huge match at Betrayal. I suppose as this point I should start explaining how I'm going to take Hobo out with the trash and batter Jerome Dubois to within an inch of his life, with James McManus being.... well you know the usual stuff. Oh I guess I should even sling in my usual line about how they better not get in the ring with me if they ain't got the ...bails..

Trevor chuckles to himself

TS: I think I just need to tell you one thing. Trevor Swann will not be suffering from ring rust. Trevor Swann has been training and is focused on victory. I'm not going to use any sneak attack on you guys so you don't need to be looking behind yourself but...

Trevor grabs hold of the camera and pulls it close to his face.

TS: I'm still going to do anything I can to get victory. I never said I was going to lie down for you guys just this time if you get on the wrong side of me you'll see the cricket bat hitting you square in the face.

Trevor turns and smiles he goes to the corner and picks up his bat before climbing a turnbuckle and waving it in the air to some half hearted cheers. Trevor jumps down looks to the camera before running at the cameraman and whacking the camera with the cricket bat straight on the lens. The cracks on the lens appear on the Trinitron and the cameraman falls to the floor.

RJ: That's more like the old Trevor we sadly know though.

The crowd's feint cheering turns to loud boos straight away as Trevor turns to leave.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 31 Jan 2012, 2:44 pm

The crowd are waiting in anticipation in the 6wf arena and are ready for Betrayal and looking forward to all the action.

All of a sudden J drop hits the arena speakers and the crowd goes wild.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On the titron a picture comes up of The Dragon and Foo Poo and the crowd goes even more wild.

Spoiler:

Pyrotechnic's shoot of in to the air and out comes Dragon with his brother Foo Poo at his side.

Dragon bashes the side of his Freshers ball case and they both bounce down the isle tagging fans as they go, Dragon then runs at the ring and dives through the middle rope does a forward roll and lands on his feet in the centre of the ring, Foo Poo walks up the steel steps and joins his brother as they bow to each other and then to the crowd who give of another huge cheer.

Foo Poo then Get's a microphone from the ring announcer and waits for the crowd to settle before putting the microphone to his lips.

Foo Poo: Tonight is going to be my brothers night to shine, The 7ft monster from Japan will final get his hands on Hidari and crush him like a grape, This will be the night that Hidari will know what it is like to taste defeat by the hands of The Dragon.

MW: what the hell is he on about, Hidari will kick his butt all over the arena, Did they not see what Hidari did to Geoff Steel?

RJ: Hang on a moment, Geoff Steel was on a 3 on 1 handy cap match and Geoff nearly pulled the impossible off and nearly beat team Japan, Hidari is not even in the same league as Geoff Steel.

The crowd gives a huge ovation for Foo Poo and The Dragon.

Foo Poo: This is Betrayal, the first ppv of 2012 for 6WF and it will be the last ppv that Hidari will appear in 2012 for the Dragon, My Brother will punish Hidari for what he has done to me.

Foo Poo lift's his arm up in the air and points to the cast that is still on his arm.

RJ: even you can't say that Foo Poo deserved that Michel.

MW: Well he should keep his mouth shut and bad things wont happen to Foo Poo.

Foo Poo: Dragon will win this match with three other men, Shadow, Shaun Styles and Hidari, Dragon will show them he means business, Dragon will show them how to get the job done, dragon is the man that will come out on top and get a point for the Interfed cup and get Team 6WF back on track.

The crowd goes crazy and then a 6WF chant roars out through the arena.

Foo Poo: Please lady's and Gentleman look at the tron and see what is going to happen in our match tonight.

The tron flickers in to life and the crowd stand on the feet to get a better view.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The crowd when the video ends.

Foo Poo: Just like in the video there will be a car crash and it will be very painful for the people involved but it will be Dragon's night and dragon will pre vale and win with honour, Dragon will stand tall when all three of his opponents have fallen, Dragon will be the one that the referee will hold up his arm in victory.

Suddenly a Let's go Dragon chant roars out of the arena and dragon bows to the fans in respect.

Foo Poo: You great fans of 6WF, You will see Dragon finally get his hands on Hidari and you will see him crumble to the floor and beg for his life.

MW: Is this kid joking, Come on, Hidari is winning the Interfed cup all by him self and this joker thinks that the Dragon is gonna beat him with an inch of his life?

RJ: I think Dragon has got a very good chance against Hidari, But lets not forget about the other two super stars in this match Shadow and Shaun Styles these two are very good athletes and will all so have a good chance of winning this match.

The crowd cheer even louder for Foo Poo and the Dragon.

Foo Poo: Dragon has told me he is still thinking on who to cash his Fresher's ball contract on, It could be any one of the Champion's so you have all better be ready as the Dragon will be coming for you very soon.

Dragon is ready for any think and the time will come very soon for Dragon to be rid of the vermin that is Hidari and Team Japan.

J drop hits and the crowd goes wild and they start the we love you Dragon chant as Foo Poo and the Dragon bow to each other in the middle of the ring.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 31 Jan 2012, 2:48 pm

The crowd are settling in their seats as the lights go off, there are some whistles and screams from fans as a distant heartbeat can be heard building up, the heartbeat continues to get louder the Titantron comes to life and ENIGMA flashes in tantrum to the beat as Refuse/Resist hits and the fans get to their feet and raise the roof as Chris Patricks walks out onto the ramp and raises his arms in the air before walking towards the ring tagging fans as he goes

RJ: Patricks is in the house and it has been awhile since he addressed the fans from the ring

MW: He has probably been too busy trying to get his wife back haha

RJ: That’s not a laughing matter Mike, Chris has been through hell for the last few months

MW: He brought all this on himself, I said from day one that Chaos was the better man in every way and he proved it at WAR and then again this week when he pinned Chris in the centre of the ring

RJ: Chaos stole Chris wife then used that to his advantage to win the belt and then again in their rematch and for once I agree with McGraw in giving Chris one last chance at Betrayal

MW: He should be nowhere near that match and neither should Crocodile Dundee

Chris climbs into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles as the fans chant his name

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

Chris: The last few months have been some of the most difficult of my life, in losing my Father and Brother I found the strength in wrestling to carry on with my life, wrestling has given me so much through-out the years, it has brought me places I never thought I’d see and I have met and trained with some of the greatest guys in the world, it has brought me fame and joy but it has also brought misery and pain, since joining this company I have been on a rollercoaster ride, from not winning the Hardcore Title in 5 attempts to winning the European, Tag and Undisputed Titles,

I have been forced to protect my family on 2 occasions, once against Mr Crowley where we all know what happened at the end of that and just recently against Chaos

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chris: I got my wife back and in doing so gave up my chance to win back my Title, I still believe even after all that has happened personally to me this week that I did the right thing, I chose my wife and family over everything and now they are all out of harms reach I have been given another chance, another bite at the apple, another opportunity to not only get my Title back but to also get my hands around that low down dirty b**tard, Chaos’ neck

Crowd: NOBODY LIKES CHAOS
MW: That’s no way to talk about the Champ

RJ: Could you really blame him Mike…really?

Chris: I know your back under your rock Greg; hiding away from the world because the shame of being a paper Champion is too much to bear, you know you never deserved that title, and you did what you did because you were desperate, what would Mrs G think of her golden boy now? Would she be proud of her son becoming Champion or would she look at you in the same disgusted manner as everyone else does, your reign as short as it will be will always be tarnshed by what you put me and my family through, you stood toe to toe with me and failed you knew you would always fail so you turned to cowardly actions, actions I would expect the Church to stoop to but hey why not rip off everything eh Hero lite

Crowd: Laugh

Chris: Max I know where you stand on this matter and I know you will be 100% focused on getting that Title my friend but just as every other time you’ve gone for it you’re gonna be hugly disappointed, I am walking out of Betrayal with that Title around my waist and I am getting my life back piece by piece and there is nothing you or “True Muppet” can do about it….

Chris makes the belt motion around his waist and poses for the fans as Refuse/Resist hits again

RJ: Chris is pumped and ready to go for Sunday Mike, this Main Event is gonna be explosive

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 31 Jan 2012, 3:36 pm

(Chris Patricks is still in the middle of the ring when the lights in the arena go down and the searchlights pan)

MW: Business is about to pick up now, here comes the True Champion

(The pyro goes off as normal but Chaos doesn't show)

RJ: Or not hey Michael

MW: Wait a second RJ there he is!

(Chaos has snuck in the ring behind Patricks who was glaring up the ramp)

RJ: Turn around Chris, turn around!

(Chaos taps Patricks on the shoulder before moving around the other shoulder. Patricks turns around towards the shoulder that was tapped before realizing what has happened and turning back. Coming face to face with the twisted smiling face of Chaos)

C: Christopher, Christopher, Christopher. Really after all this time the best you can manage is hollow threats. About how yours truly is a "paper champion", well I know someone who might disagree.

My 6CWF Undisputed Championship Belt!

MW: Chaos has a point there, he is champion

C: The fact that you can still not see the world through my eyes is most disappointing Christopher. I was rather hoping that Joyce might have enlightened you there. Which reminds me, how is she? Hopefully the weeks of being with a better man haven't clouded her opinion of you too much

(Chris goes to hit Chaos but Chaos calmly hops to the side)

C: Now now Christopher, that's exactly what she said you'd do. Lash out. Without first consulting your mind.

(Chaos starts to circle Patricks)

C: The only reason you're getting another shot at the title on Sunday is because Danny McGraw once again has proven just how incapable of running a wrestling promotion he really is. Seriously, you getting another shot?

MW: Patricks' had his last shot on Lockdown

RJ: Which Chaos ruined...

MW: Ruined? Well if by that you mean we didn't get to see Chaos destroy Patricks once more then I agree with you

(Chaos stops circling Patricks and instead goes face to face with him once more)

C: Christopher, listen carefully to my words. I am not the person who you should be most wary of on Sunday. See whilst I guarantee a retaining of my title you should be more wary of...

Betrayal.

(Chaos laughs)

Last edited by Gregers on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 31 Jan 2012, 3:48 pm

"Betrayal?"

(The crowd cheer as Max Adamson walks out onto the stage with a microphone)

Max: You like to hint that Chris should be wary of Betrayal in more ways than one, namely from his good friend the Australian Phenom and Incredible Hunk Max Adamson?

MW: Does he always refer to himself as that?!

Max: Gregers, it's old news. Everyone knows that as soon as that bell rings, both Chris Patricks and Max Adamson would do virtually ANYTHING to win. It's the competitive spirit that brought us close together as friends, and if you think suggesting i'll turn against my friend is going to unsettle us, you've got no chance. Because he already knows i'm going to turn against him! And I know he's going to turn against me! The trick is knowing when to stop, and when the bell rings, and the referee hands me the 6WF Undisputed Championship, I know Chris Patricks is going to be the first man to congratulate me. And if by chance Patricks pins you before I do, i'll congratulate him too.

(The crowd start an Adamson chant)

Max: Max Adamson and Chris Patricks will be best friends before the match, and Max Adamson and Chris Patricks will be best friends after the match. Only thing is, Max Adamson and Chris Patricks are going to be proper enemies during the match, all in the name of the Undisputed Championship. Chaos is a big part of the match, but i'm telling you now Gregers, there is nothing you can do to stop this Wrestling Machine. You might be the "True Prophet", but you are nothing but The Fanatic's worn out hand puppet.

(Max reveals he has a "punch and judy" style puppet of Chaos, he clenches his fist and mockingly twists the puppet over his fist)

Max: Ouchie!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 31 Jan 2012, 4:08 pm

(Chaos smirks at Max)

C: And here we are, the cat that thinks he's got the cream. And remind me Max what exactly is it that you've done to warrant a shot at this (Chaos points at his title belt)

MW: I'm thinking absolutely nothing

C: Ding ding ding, 10 points to Michael Wire

(Wire looks overjoyed at ringside)

C: Max, for someone with the most anticlimatic return in the history of the world you've sure done well for your pathetic little self. What is it thats trending on twitter right now?

Oh yeah #satonhisarsetomainevent

So congratulations on that Max

(Chaos sarcastically claps)

And as for your continued pathetic little attempts at humour. Seriously? A puppet now? I'm looking forward to the hilarious stint where the Incredible Sulk comes out dressed as the True Prophet.

You see this title Max, well take a good hard look at it. Because on Sunday your dream of holding it gets extinguished forever!

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 31 Jan 2012, 4:13 pm

Max: You want to know what i've done to earn a title shot... How about pinning you in the middle of that ring a few weeks ago? Eh? Or did you bump your head and forget about that one. And like you know about Twitter, if you even have an account I doubt you have any followers, excluding Michael Wire, because, lest we forget...

(Max clicks his fingers)

No-one likes Chaos

Crowd: "No-one likes Chaos" x10

Max: My dream of holding that title is definitely achieveable Gregers, you will find that out on Sunday. And the only thing that will be extinguished forever is your ridiculous mindset that you are a Prophet to somebody! Change it to "Profit" and get up to the stalls, go sell some "I heart CP" or "I heart MA" t-shirts Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 31 Jan 2012, 4:16 pm

Chris laughs and high fives Max before turning to face his nemesis, Chaos

Chris: Did you really think I would believe that Max would betray me Greg, we have been through too much crap together to stab each other in the back, I know he wants that title (Chris taps the belt around Chaos; waist), it’s the one thing in the world that he wants more than anything, just like me, Max has done everything in 6WF except win that belt and I know that he will step over my fallen body to win it but what happens in the ring stays in the ring and I don’t care which one of us walks out as Champion as long as it isn’t you (Chris pokes Chaos’ chest)

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 31 Jan 2012, 4:26 pm

(Chaos glares back at Chris before smiling at Max)

C: Oh isn't this sweet. A nice little Max and Paddy reunion just what we all wanted

MW: Just for the record I don't want that

RJ: Well I for one do Michael

C: And ouch Max, no-one likes Chaos? Oh excuse me whilst I cry to myself that none of these parasites like me. Oh wait, thats right, yours truly couldn't give less of a damn! On Sunday you will all realise that this ends now. After Sunday neither of you will ever get the chance to compete against the Greatest

Crowd: No-one likes Chaos

MW: Greatest

C: Greatest Champion of all time. Your little dream ends Max, and as for you Christopher you can crawl back defeated to Joyce. And as she looks at you with disappointment in your eyes you will know that its not just because you failed. Its because you are like me, but just not me!

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 31 Jan 2012, 4:38 pm

Chris glares at Chaos

Chris: Failure....isnt this how it all began Greg, your failure to beat me, your failure to capture the belt, not only off me but off Hero as well, you failed at Against the Wall, you failed at Born in Fire and that sent you over the edge, the realisation that you just couldn’t get the best of me, yes you wear that belt…for now, but you didn’t earn it like a man, you kidnapped my wife and used that and Blue Dragon to screw me out of my title at WAR not because your some evil genius or the “Greatest” in the world but because you were frightened of failing again, failing to stand in front of me man to man for the title because everyone knows who the better man is between us…

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

Last edited by Dicey Reilly on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I couldnt spell failure, Many Thanks)

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue 31 Jan 2012, 5:55 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6CW Arena.. The scene opens up with a man charging through security and knocking reporters one by one. The man is no one but Hidari kenji wearing his track jacet and underneath his Team Japan T-Shirt as well.. The man is rushing the crowd of security and reporters as one man approaches Hidari but is quickly knocked down by the fist of the Japanese Superstar.. )

Hidari- GET THE HELL OUT MY WAY! I NEED TO SEE HIM!

(A reporter is walking by Hidari...

6CW Reporter- Hidari what are your thoughts on Yarmouth Bl…

(Hidari cuts him off…)

Hidari- YOU WANNA END UP LIKE YOUR FRIENDS THEN LEAVE!

(Hidari suddenly unzips his Trackjacket revealing his signature sledge hammer…reporters start to run as he is occupied by security..Hidari forcefully swings his sledgehammer knocking down security officers after security officers.. Hidari finally is free of the security officers as he runs to the 6CW offices… He come across a door with Alex Walker’s name on it as he proceeds to open it but its locked

Hidari- THAT Bar Steward LOCDKED HIMSELF IN!

(Hidari smashes the door with the Sledgehammer as he breaks it open..Hidari pushes the door as he walks into Alex Walkers office with his sledgehammer)

Hidari- HERE’S HIDARI!!!!!!

(Hidari walks into a Alex Walker who seems to be peed off at the Action Hidari just committed)

Alex Walker- WHO DO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE HIDARI!!!! BREAKING MY DOOR! ITS CALL KNOCK!

Hidari- Oh I’m sorry I’m Japanese I don’t know how to knock but me and you NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE ONE ON ONE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE PPV CARD!

Alex Walker- Now I know what your about to say and I’m sorry!

Hidari- SORRY!!!?????

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- SORRY IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT THIS TIME! YOU SEE WALKER I HAVE PROVE TO YOU PROVE TO GENESIS AND THE REST OF THAT WASHED UP TALENT 6CW HAS TO OFFER WHY I AM THE MAN TO BEAT AND WHY I SHOULD BE IN LINE FOR A TITLE SHOT!

NOT YARMOUTH BLADE!!!!!

NOT MIKE HILL!!!!!!

(Alex Walker looks annoyed)

Hidari- I know what this is now I can finally see the picture you don’t want a Japanese Man running the company you really are scared that Team Japan will crush Genesis in its palm! Now I can see why you despise Team Japan soo much! It’s funny because I’m the first man of 2012 to pin the WORLD HEAVWEIGHT CHAMPION!! I did your deed Walker I know that your trying to screw Jackson Black and to be honest I could give two hell about Jackson Black because I can kick his teeth on anyday of the week!

Hidari- I will get my title shot Walker and I will take over this sad excuse of a company like I said before! If you believe those other members have what it takes then your PPV ratings will flop why?? Because Hidari Kenji is not on the card!

Alex Walker- Its not like that Hidari!!!

Hidari REALLY??!!

COMING FROM A FAILURE I DON’T KNOW WHETHER YOU BELIEVE YOU OR NOT!

(Alex Walker face turned red)

Hidari- ALEX WALKER YOU ARE A JOKE AND YOU ARE THE MAIN REASON WHY THIS COMPANY IS IN THE S%IT that its in!

Alex Walker balls up his fist as Hidari raises his sledgehammer)

Hidari- I DARE YOU TO DO SOMETHING! YOUR JUST GOING TO STAY THERE LIKE A GOOD GM AND DON’T DO ANYTHING!

Alex Walker- Fine if Rapture retains the title at Redemption I’ll think of something!

Hidari- GOOD BECAUSE IN CASE YOU MISSED IT WHO SCORED THE PIN FALL FOR YOUR COMPANY IN THAT DAMN INTERFED MATCH???????!!!!!

(Alex Walker just stares at Hidari)

Hidari- Your looking at him! Let’s not have this discussion again! Turn on the tv I got something to say in the face of Yarmouth Blade….

(Hidari leaves as Alex Walker just stares in anger at Hidari..he then picks up his cell phone to call someone)

Alex Walker- Hello! Yeah he just showed up! That Thug thinks he can do whatever he wants threatening me with a DAMN SLEDGEHAMMER!!! HE HAS HIS NERVE! HE WILL NEVER ACHIEVE NOTHING IN 6CW ID HE DOESN’T FOLLOW GENESIS!!!! Find all the security you can and tell them to go to the ring before he hurts Yarmouth Blade!!!! Hurry!!!!!!

(The scene fades away)

Last edited by Cable on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 7:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue 31 Jan 2012, 5:58 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6CW Arena.. The scene opens up with Hidari Kenji running straight to the Arena to confront Yarmouth Blade…He walks up to the curtains and walks onto the ring as Yarmouth Blade’s “DAD” continues to praise his son “Hood Hop” blast on the speakers as Hidari Kenji comes walking down the ramp full force as Security from all over the Arena comes swarming to cover and protect Yarmouth Blade and his “DAD” from Hidari as he smirks and waves his sledgehammer at the security…Security comes from behind Hidari to surround him as well.. The fans are going nuts as Hidari smirks and steps to the side…)

Hidari- Someone throw me a mic!

(Suddenly a referee comes to hand Hidari a mic he begins to speak… )

Hidari- WOW!! So this is the treatment I get for coming out to speak to Yarmouth and his dad? I gotta give Alex Walker credit he must really want his bitch in that ring to stay in shape for his 100th title match that he will soon lose at Redemption!

(The fans cheer as Yarmouth Blade’s “DAD” begins to speak…Hidari cuts him off)

Hidari- SHUT THE HELL UP OLD MAN! I’M TALKING TO THE BABY BOY!

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- Yarmouth…Yarmouth..Yarmouth you don’t know whats going through my mind right now as I look and see that you receive yet another opportunity at championship gold but I a Japanese Man who’s been dominating this damn Interfed Cup! Who has been dominating this damn company gets to sit back and watch as you fight for Rapture’s 6WF’s title! It’s a real sad story you come out here and say you’re a Future TV and Fetherweight Champion but you already lost your chance at the TV Championship back when you had a match against Rapture and STILLL LOST!!

(The fans chant “You Suck”)

Hidari- Yarmotuh Blade I know you you don’t take the opportunity like I do if a shot was giving to you you won’t take it because you don’t have what it takes to take the opportunity! Yeah I haven’t won a title yet well because I’m Japanese Alex Walker refuse to see a Japanese Man rise up in this company but mark my words Alex Walker and this is for you two as well in the ring after I squash The Dragon, Shadow and Shawn Styles and put more points in this Interfed Match I am coming for Rapture’s TV Title like it or not because we all know that you YARMOTUH Blade don’t have the skills to defeat Rapture!

(The fans give off a mix reaction)

Hidari- Your “DAD and I both know that you are a failure as as wrestler Yarmouth Blade why do you think your “DAD” is helping you out anyway! He feels sorry for you boy he is ashamed to have such a son as a failure!

Hidari- I won’t be here this week but I guarantee you that Yarmouth Blade won’t be winning that 6WF Championship Belt because he doesn’t have what it takes! I kicked your son’s ass numerous of times but this company won’t acknowledger a Japanese Man to become champion! I did something that Yarmouth Blade will never do and that’s pin Geoff Steel!! I will be in 6WF and I will kick the Dragon’s teeth in once again! Watch!

(Yarmouth’s Blade “DAD” grabs the mic)

“DAD”- Are you finish BOY!!! Security takes him away

Hidari picks up his sledgehammer as the security rushes Hidari until they have him in handcuff’s

“DAD”- Get him away from my son

The security has Hidari in handcuff’s as they pull him away from the Arena….Hoop Hop blast on the PA as Yarmouth Blade and his “DAD” looks on amused…Hidari just smirks as he follows security order and proceeds to walk with the handcuff’s behind his back)

(Scene fades to black….)

Last edited by Cable on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue 31 Jan 2012, 6:16 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene takes place in a 6WF Arena and the fans are on their feet for “The Dragon”… Hood Hop blast through the Arena as Hidari Kenji comes walking out the Arena.. The booes in the Arena flows all around as Hidari proceeds to walk down with a mic in hand but Security from out of nowhere surrounds the ring.. Hidari stops and smirks as “Hood Hop” dies..

Hidari- Well I guess I can do the promo from up here then since I have a restraining order against me from Yarmouth Blade and Alex Walker..

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Any who 6WF Presents Betrayal and I have a math against that 7’0 idiot standing in the ring and accompanied by “The Dragon, The Shadow and Shawn Styles.. How fun it will be to kick all of your asses around in this Arena.. Hell I’ve been doing that from the past months I’ve been here..

Hidari- The Dragon you hate me and I can see why but you see The Dragon ever since we first met I tried to recruit you to Team Japan because I saw something in you but until you believed your little lies and said I look up to you that’s when it all went downhill!! Dragon I don’t know what fanasty you live it but I don’t look up to you in fact it seems you look up to me and all my highlights I achieved so far in this 6CWF Company!

(The fans boo)

Hidari-Surly you want to be like me everyone does and you know what Its okay to want to be like me because I am the future of this company after all I did say I was going to be A FUTURE INTERNATIONAL AND TV CHAMPION!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Foo Poo is an joke Dragon and you continue to let that idiot slow you down in the Arena.. The threats you make against me is all but lies to yourself.. You believe your own hype Dragon and this coming Sunday I will prove you once again why I will always be steps ahead of you and you will be in last place!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Nice guys finish last Dragon and you need to realize this!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You people really do think I’m afraid of someone who will never be as big then Hidari Kenji! I accomplish so much without winning a belt and Dragon I can see it through your face that you are the one that’s afraid of me because you never know Foo Poo talking s%IT in the world I might give that guy another cast…

(The fans boo as Dragon gets furious)

Hidari- But since Security is in the way I can’t really do nothing at all…see you Sunday..

(Hood Hop blast once again as Hidari takes his leave scene fades to black….)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 31 Jan 2012, 8:09 pm

Marshall looks away from Clarke and shakes his head, whilst muttering under his breath

MM: ‘How I am relevant? How ... I...am....relevant?’

(Marshall turns back around and gets right up into Clarke’s face)

MM: ‘HOW I AM RELEVANT?’

(Clarke smirks back and mouths back at Marshall ‘how indeed?’)

MM: Oh we’re playing that game are we Clarke? Funnily enough I’m sure you asked me the last time we were out here together, and how did that one end?

(Marshall mock ponders, as if trying to recall something from many years ago)

MM: ‘Ah yes! That was it! You were stretchered out of the arena after losing to me, become a bit of a recurring theme that hasn’t it? I don’t know why you keep returning for more, I really don’t...’

‘But since you’re here, all patched up and full of plucky underdog ‘vigour’, I will kindly answer your, quite frankly ridiculous question’

‘How is Marshall Murdoch relevant?’

‘Well I am the longest reigning European champion in recent memory, I am the man who restored pride to this championship after having to watch has beens and never wases drag this title into the gutter, I am the man who steals the show week in, week out, I am the man who...

(Clarke James tries to get a word in edgeways, but Marshall simply carries on)

‘Has been part of the highest rated segment of this poxy little show every week since I debuted, I am the man who has main evented some of the highest selling PPVs that this company has ever put on, I am the man (and the only man) to single handily win 3 trashie awards in one night, need I go on?

(Clarke shrugs at Marshall, so Marshall carries on anyway)

MM: ‘But more importantly than that, most important of all. I am the man who made you, (he pokes Clarke in the chest) I am the man who created Clarke ‘Judas’ James, I carried you into being one half of the greatest tag team of all time, I carried you into the Elimination Chamber and I carried you into the biggest match of the night at Born in Fire’

‘You see Clarke, you may question my relevancy, but I made you, and then I broke you, then made you again, then broke you again, and if you think that Hell in a Cell will make you again, then well...I’m sure even you can notice a pattern emerging here.’

‘So Clarke answer me this one, if I’m not relevant around here, and let’s be honest you’re only here as you’ve been hanging onto my coattails for so long, then what the hell does that make you!?’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 01 Feb 2012, 11:00 am

The camera cuts to a locker room door with “Miss Jessica” and a star written on it. The fans erupt into cheers as the camera pans slightly to see Diablo and Zheng Zhi stood outside, with Diablo looking into an Aldi’s carrier bag.

Diablo : …. I asked you to pick up some flowers? This isn’t what I meant!

Diablo reaches into the bag and takes out a packet of Self-Raising Flour, followed by a packet of Plain Flour, dropping each to the floor with a thud. Then he turns the bag inside out and shakes it, as if looking for something else. Zheng stares ahead in a world of his own. Diablo looks into his eyes inquisitively.

Diablo : You know… if you could speak, I’d ask you a thousand questions.

Zheng turns and knocks repeatedly on the star on the door. After about 10 knocks Diablo puts a hand on Zheng’s shoulder to stop him and points at the writing on the door.

Diablo : Hey… that’s her name - don’t wear it out!

Diablo creases up with laughter, met with no reaction from Zheng. Diablo rests on his shoulder, as if the laughter is too much to breathe.

Diablo : I said… ha… I said… don’t wear it out… … her name….ha… ha… because you kept knocking on it… ha. Oh my days.

The door swings open and Miss Jessica is stood in front of them, in short skirt and low cut top. Her sleek red hair is untied, flowing over her shoulders.

Miss Jessica : Hello gentlemen. Thank you for joining me.

Diablo puts his thumbs inside his belt and takes a confident, swaggering step towards Jessica.

Diablo : If this is what I think it is Jess, then I’m all for it. But I have to warn you – me and him - we used to get this a lot from girls in our 6WF heyday… back in the long hot summer of 2008… but it never really worked out.

Diablo leans in and whispers, loudly whilst poking a thumb back at Zheng.

Diablo : He doesn’t really pull his weight.

Jessica pulls Diablo closer with a hooked finger inside his shirt, then whispers in his ear.

Miss Jessica : And what exactly do you think "this" is?

She lets her finger nails run around the back of his neck and pouts seductively.

Diablo : It’s a booty call right? Booooooooooty Call! And that’s one fine booty!

Diablo spins on the spot and goes to high-five Zheng. It goes unreciprocated and Diablo awkwardly spins on his foot a bit more to make it 360 and look at Jessica again, who is covering her mouth and laughing.

Miss Jessica : Oh my God.. No! Why would you think that?

Diablo looks confused

Diablo : Well… I’m the Last of the Famous International Playboys. And you’re… well… you’re a little promiscuous. I just put 2 and 2 together…

Miss Jessica looks offended

Miss Jessica : And you got 3! Why would I invite him too…

She nods in Zheng’s direction – who has just opened the Self-Raising Flour and is sniffing it.

Diablo : I thought… because he looks like Cassius, you know, a bit Chinesey and that – that might be like, a fetishy thing you’ve got going on.

Miss Jessica : Eww… gross, No!

You're here because I need to find out from the people who know him best, whether or not Cassius is ready for this Hardcore Match with Saint? I’m worried it might have come too early.

Diablo sniggers

Diablo : Oops – we’re talking about Zheng’s problem again?

Miss Jessica looks completely unimpressed

Miss Jessica : Seriously? You disgust me. You really are a rancid, perverted, unfunny, shallow, arrogant, simply foulsome little man aren't you? And I wouldn't even "booty call" you if you had the keys to the Gucci factory.

Diablo : I think Zheng's worked there...

Diablo turns to Zheng

Diablo : ..when you were what? 10? 11?

Jessica flicks her hair back angrily and stamps her foot

Miss Jessica : Just tell me already!!! Is Cassius ready?

Diablo looks down at his feet, a little hurt, then looks back up at Jessica.

Diablo : You don’t need to ask that question. If you paid to fly me and him all the way out here to answer that, then you have wasted your, or even his, money and really don’t understand the power at your fingertips at all.

Cassius Zhi is the most masochistic, the most barbaric, the most torturous, and the most relentless individual I have ever met.

Cassius Zhi IS hardcore.

It’s not just a match type, or a fighting style. It’s his life.
The things he did at my training camp in the East defy belief.
The things he did to his own flesh and blood right here… defy belief.

I never brought him to 6WF because he was far too dangerous. Too unpredictable. Too uncontrollable.
Yet just like he’s always done, he tore down every barrier put up in front of him, and did what he wanted to do anyway.

So you asking me if he is ready to face The Saint in a Hardcore match – is an insult to your client.

As clichéd as it is – he was born ready.
He has lived his life ready.
And he will always be ready for a fight where he is completely unrestricted. It is where he excels. And worryingly, where he seems to enjoy himself most.

I'm not telling you as someone who knows Cassius Zhi most. I'm not telling you as a former mentor. I'll tell you as a former 6WF Commissioner - That if I still was Commissioner today... I wouldn’t even let this match happen. Because Cassius Zhi is ready. And I'm sure as hell that Saint is ready.

I don't think 6WF is ready

Miss Jessica’s lips curl into a vicious smile, satisfied at the answer, then shuts the door. Diablo's seriousness quickly evaporates as he turns to Zheng.

Diablo : Do you think we should ask if she bakes?

No response from Zheng

Diablo : No? Jeez - I've got no use for this flour. Hey let's go find Belinda!

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Feb 2012, 11:02 am

*The crowd cheer as JJ Johnson steps out of his dressing room at the Betrayal arena.He is dressed in a long grey coat with a fur collar,jeans and a pair of gleaming white trainers.He smiles as Clarrisa is waiting for him.

JJ:Damn I should of known Clarissa;...you been the one calling my house and then hanging up aswell?

Clarissa:No of course not...I have a boyfriend..

JJ:Knocking off another member of the roster?...I hope you did a CRB check this time,remember last time baby girl...

*Clarissa blushes and nods her head

JJ:So what can I do you for then?

Clarissa:I was hoping to get a quick word with you about this sunday at Betrayal.Obviously this week the whole 6WF roster will be descending for the pay per view and there is going to be a lot of media attention so I was hoping to catch a word with the Franchise Initiative before anyone else?

JJ:Never a problem boo,you know that....so shoot...

Clarissa:Well what i'd like to ask is,when you returned just four months ago where you expecting to find yourself in world title contention in such quick time?

JJ:Well I can't really speak for myself on that matter because maybe i'm pretty biased and we wouldn't want that now would we?.See i've been back at my best since November and I know on my day I can live with any athlete on god's green earth...but that doesn't mean that I was expecting to walk back in and automatically be placed at the top of the list.I know there have been guys here for months busting their a55 and working to their absolute limits,I respect that and I would not expect to get by on the fact that I am JJ Johnson,that's not how I work,that's not how I'll ever work.

A lot of people rolled their eyes when I came back to this company,they said I was just another "old-timer" trying to steal the limelight from the guys that deserved it,but that sure as hell ain't true.Because when I came back I had a score to settle with Hero,I settled that score and then as far as I am concerned I began at rung one.I fought my way up,I worked my fingers to the bone and I busted my gut to rise higher than the chasing pack.

You'll see no complaints from JJ Johnson...you'll see no commiseration in my eyes to the people in the back that feel slighted by the fact that JJ Johnson is back on the cusp.Bottom line,I came back and I made a statement...i've been making a statement for the past four months and that is the reason that this sunday I will be fighting for an opportunity at the 6WF World Championship......

Clarissa:And regarding that opportunity,on sunday at Betrayal you will face Crime Lord and your one time friend Blue Dragon in a triple threat match.The winner of that contest will be the new number one contender to the world championship.Now in recent weeks your opponents have had a lot to say about you apparent "crass and jokey" manner....how does that make you feel?

JJ:Well i'm not about to pick up my ball and go home if that's what you want to know Clarissa.So Crime Lord and Blue Dragon had a few choice words to say about me,they aren't happy with the way I conduct myself in interviews,maybe they don't like the things I say about them....which I can completely understand.But you talk to Crime Lord,you talk to Blue Dragon and you strip away all of their demeanur,all of their bravado and you ask them what they really think of JJ Johnson...

Because maybe I like to be risque with my language...maybe I like to poke fun at my opponents...maybe I like to make sure that when the fan's pay to see me in action,I keep them as entertained as I possibly can.

*Crowd cheer

JJ:Maybe I don't deliver a generic promo after another generic promo.Maybe I don't fish for compliments,maybe I don't ask people to grade me and hopefully blow unneccessary smoke up my crack.Do you want me to stand here and apologize for that?.Do you want me to be a little less.....me?

*Crowd boo

JJ:You strip it all away and you ask Crime Lord & Blue Dragon what JJ Johnson is all about....because when I take off this jacket,when I remove all the bling and bring down the curtain you are looking at quite possibly the baddest man on this planet...bar none,period.

And they know that.....and if they don't know that then maybe they are dumber than they look.You are looking at a man that has gone from 2008 through 2012 and done things that no man has ever done.I have walked through the proverbial fire,i've come out gunslinging on the other side and i've got the scars to prove it.Nobody ever done broke my spirit...they never drove me down....city after city....aisle after aisle....and there is not one man that has done more for this company that JJ Johnson.

I have gone out in that ring more times than I remember and I stole the show....they call me "Mr 6WF" not a name I adopted but a name given to me by the millions...

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

JJ:And millions of playas and playarettes all around the world....they didn't call Blue Dragon "Mr 6WF" and they didn't call Crime Lord "Mr 6WF",that name was reserved for one man only and he is stood right before you.I know people like to point to the fact that "JJ left 6WF" and "JJ deserted 6WF" but how about this one "JJ is 6WF"..

*Crowd pop

JJ:Yet another motion passed by the 6WF universe.You see I can go,and I can come back,and then i'll go again before returning six months down the line.But when i'm here you get 110% of JJ Johnson,you get my absolute best night after night and you get results each and every show.JJ Johnson doesn't do half-hearted,I don't do 50%,when it comes down to 6WF I am right here and I am doing it all for the people that chant my name.

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:I don't do it because it pays the bills....I don't do it for the fame.....I don't do it because people call me names...I do it because I appreciate the people just as much as the people appreciate me.I've never felt more at home than when i'm in 6WF....i've never felt more alive...i've never felt like I truly belonged anywhere,but right here!

*Crowd cheer loud again

JJ:So you can call me names....and you can talk a whole lot of roody poo but you ain't never gone break through my guard.You don't rile JJ Johnson by throwing mud....because I know that when it comes down to performances....the queue starts with me....and nobody even comes close....

So i'm too "jokey" then how about we get a little bit serious for a moment...how about we flip the script and JJ Johnson talks his mind...how about JJ Johnson lays it down and tells y'all exactly how it is,just four days from Betrayal...

*JJ removes his sunglasses and he smiles as he stares up at the ceiling and then into the camera.

JJ:In four nights time JJ Johnson is going to Betrayal...one of three men chosen by the powers that be to compete for the number one contender spot......one match away from the chance at fighting for the world heavyweight championship....it does not come any bigger than this...

But for anyone that thinks that JJ Johnson is walking into Betrayal,throwing some carcass,whoopin some a55 and walking out with that opportunity in my grasp without even breaking sweat...I advise you to take a step back...I advise you to think again....this ain't no walk in Central Park....this is the big leagues....and this is when business picks up...

As I am bering serious then let me to take a few moments to talk about the two men that are going to be standing in the ring with me on sunday night....the two men standing between me and my goal of being world champion....the two men that want the exact same thing as me....and they will go to any lengths to achieve it...

Blue Dragon....long time friend...short time foe....but none of that really matters.Friends,foes,lovers,family when it comes down to the world heavyweight championship you may aswell be a stranger that I met five minutes back...you don't matter to me...and I don't matter to you....what matters is winning!

So whatever water has passed under the bridge between me and Dragon...at Betrayal the only thing on my mind is getting past him and moving on to the next level.Dragon is a heck of an athlete,a man with guts,steel and an abundance of determination.He has risen the ranks,paid his dues and on his day he is a match for anyone....see last monday night if you don't believe that.I know Blue Dragon will one day be world heavyweight champion...it is my job to delay that event for aslong as possible....it is my job to make sure that JJ Johnson reaches the top of the mountain first.

And Crime Lord.....well where do you start,and where do you finish?.Because I have a whole host of names to call this man...but in the interest of being serious tonight we can forget all about that.Me and Crime Lord,we ain't never gonna see eye to eye....we don't ever want to see eye to eye.....and that suits me just fine.But if you want me to tell the truth.....then the respect is there....and there is no denying it...

This is a man that has been in 6WF for four years...no breaks,no injuries....former two time world champion....multi-time hardcore champion.....Crime Lord epitomises everything that you like to see in 6WF.He works his a55 off,he gives his all and even when things don't go his way he is in the back thinking about ways of re-defining himself....always plotting his route back to the top.

I don't expect the fans to cheer him....this guy is no role-model on how to live your life....but he certainly leaves one heck of a blue print on how to be a professional wrestler....one of the greats....one of the all-time legends.Right now Crime Lord is rolling,in fact I think he is in better form than he has ever been....if you want my honest opinion....he is number one with a bullet....the guy to beat.....

Luckily enough....I fancy my chances...

*Crowd cheer loud again

JJ:You cannot dismiss the talent of my opponents.....you cannot hide from the fact that they are both world class......but JJ Johnson is in that bracket too....JJ Johnson is right up there with anyone in the business....I wouldn't be in this match otherwise.

The stats don't lie...my results in recent months rival anyone...i've taken them all on and i've beaten the best.....i'm on the cusp of the world heavyweight championship because of what I do inside the ring...I sure hope my opponents aren't underestimating that fact.

Because through the years...from day one to this hour....JJ Johnson has faced the best...JJ Johnson has beaten the best....the list is endless...it goes on and on....from one legend to the next and they have all fallen by the wayside because of JJ Johnson..

That's not cocky...that's not brash or arrogant....what that is,is cold hard facts!

You want JJ Johnson to cut the act...want JJ Johnson to be serious....then you look into my eyes and you see just how serious I really am...

**JJ stares into the camera

JJ:When it comes down to being the world champion JJ Johnson doesn't play games....JJ Johnson doesn't sit around and throw jibes for a coke and smile...JJ Johnson likes to get down to business....JJ Johnson takes care of business.

And you can bet your bottom dollar that JJ Johnson is taking his two opponents very seriously...no matter what may come out of my mouth...I know the magnitude of the task in front of me....I know what is on the line.....and I know that I am going to have to be better than my best to walk away from this with my hand raised in victory...

But y'all better believe that if anyone can pull this off,then JJ Johnson is the one to make it happen.Hell in a cell,TLC,Elimination Chamber,Street Fight,Submission,Last man standing i've done it all...i've been through it all....and here I am to tell the tale.I've been wrote off,wrote out...i've been dismissed as a "pretender",told that I would never ever make it....and yet you are looking at a former two time world champion....the man that went from ghetto thug to global mega-star.....and I did it because of the heart that I possess...the will,the desire,the complete and utter drive to be number one...

When I came to this business they said JJ Johnson was a down and out...a loud mouth punk who talked the talk but sure as hell couldnt walk the walk.....they looked down on me like they were better.....but through it all....from then until now.....there has been one constant.......the 6WF universe!

*The crowd pop and huge "JJ" chants strike up again

JJ:They looked past the street urchin from Los Angeles,they removed the swagger and then they embraced me like one of their own.They welcomed me in and they showed me the meaning of love and appreciation,from the moment I set foot in 6WF I was idolised,I was an icon and I will never,ever forget the way that I was treated.

They saw me through...they stood by my side through the good times and the bad times....through thick and thin..they cheered my name,they supported me and that supoort never ever wavered....they completed the jigsaw of my heart and that is the reason that when I walk that aisle...you see what JJ Johnson is all about...

A man never realizes his true potential until his back is against the wall and the hand of friendship is extended to him...I have received that hand over and over again in the last four years....I have relied on the fans and together we have been on one hell of a ride....we've been to the top and we've most certainly been to the bottom....but on sunday night....February 5th 2012 I get the chance to take us back to the promised land...

I get the opportunity to repay my loyal fans for each and every second of their support....I get to give them exactly what they want....I get to go out there with 20,000 plus on their feet...chanting my name....and put on a show like they have never,ever seen before...

They say Lazarus rose from the dead.....they said that our lord Jesus Christ embraced the afterlife because he knew that his resurrection would bring undeniable hope to the masses....well on sunday night JJ Johnson ain't gonna lay down for nobody....instead JJ Johnson is going to instill hope by fighting until I can fight no more...until there is no breath left in my body...until my heart pumps no more...

On sunday night JJ Johnson is going to give every ounce of my being,every bead of sweat,every drop of blood to go one step further than I know my opposition can...on sunday night i'll leave it all in the ring...i'll prove the doubters wrong one more time....on sunday night there will be no doubt in anyone's mind that JJ Johnson came to fight....that JJ Johnson came to entertain....and above all else...JJ Johnson came to win...

On sunday night.....i'll walk into Betrayal as a man....a man leading an army...an army of the most loyal and loving soldiers the world has ever seen.....and on sunday night JJ Johnson is going to reward each of his followers with a present that none of them is ever going to forget....because this man right here,this man standing right before you is going to put on the performance of a lifetime...

And when the smoke clears...the dust settles and all is said and done....all joking aside....you are looking at the next number one contender to the 6WF World Heavyweight championship...

That serious enough for you?

*The crowd pop as JJ Johnson stares into the camera with fury in his eyes and then he puts his sunglasses back on and leaves the vicinity as Clarissa watches him go.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 01 Feb 2012, 1:57 pm

Mcmanus is Stood with an interviewer.

I- Mcmanus Thoughts on tonight's match

JM- Another chance to prove myself against the best this company has to offer.
2 people I have never met in 1 on 1 competition, the other I have faced and beaten several times.
The first name in the match, Hobo, A has been or to be more precise a never has been. I will far exceed what he has done.
The Second name, Trevor Swann, A Cricket nut, a man who I have never seen or heard from.
The Third Jerome Dubious, The Man I have beaten more times than i can care to remember.
What All these have is one thing in common Experience, But sometimes youth is better than experience. I will destroy all 3 men. There will be nothing they can whinge and whine about.
This will be the match that will throw me towards singles championship glory for the first time.

I- what About Fanatic

Mcmanus stops for a few seconds and stares at the interviwer

JM- What About him?
He is the man who cost me the chance of having hold of those tag team championships right now.
He cost me by not breaking up the fall, something I did for him several times throughout that match
He was punished for that and I feel we will not see him for a very very very long time.
The Parasite Killers are done, no more, finished.
I'am now foccusing on winning singles gold.

Camera fades to black as Mcmanus finishes his sentence.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 01 Feb 2012, 4:04 pm

'Master of Puppets' blasts out as the crowd explode with excitement as Logan steps out onto the stage, he forgoes his usual posing and walks to the ring with purpose, he puts his hand out and a microphone is thrown to him.

LK: Cut the music please Dave...

...Right, last week showed us all what I have been saying for weeks.

Uryu needs a lacky who is happy to play second fiddle to his over the top elaborate finishers. and luckily for U, Dex seems happy to do the fiddling for Uryu...

...As for me not being "intelligent enough" well Uryu, I was clever enough to jump off the good ship Water Cooler, because we all know, it is sinking fast.

Now Dexter Morgan, I seem to remember wiping the floor with you last time we met, so as far as we go, I am not expecting much from you, plus Nay has beef with you, and he is due a win, a clean win that is, not that you would know what one of them looks like ay?

I have fought alongside Uryu enough to know his weaknesses as I am sure he knows mine, the thing with that is, I always said I don't have friends here, and with your weird obsession with trying to be everyone's friend. you pretty much told me all of your move set, where as I held back, just incase you betrayed me....

...and looky what happened, you never respected me and now you have to deal with me face to face for the first time since I beat you one on one in September.

I have been here little over 6 months now, I am no longer a newcomer I have faced a myriad of wrestlers now, I feel it is high time I put a line under team water cooler, and then I am done with you Uryu, as for you Nay, you are a means to an end, we are not friends. Friends just turn around to bite you in the ass....

The only way to survive in this business, is to look out for number one. Because no one else is gonna do it for you...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 01 Feb 2012, 4:30 pm

"Those Who Fight Further" plays as Uryu cautiously steps out and looks around as the crowd is unsure how to react

Crowd: BOO!!!

Crowd: Yay!!

*Uryu steps to the ring and looks at Logan rather downbeat as he asks for a mic*

Uryu: Logan, I did not ask to be teamed with anyone, I did not wish for us to split up but what happened has happened, I came here to comprimise.

*Uryu then goes into his pants legs, pulling out two kendo pipes and rolls them towards you, then he pulls out two pairs of handcuffs and keys and promptly eats both keys before handcuffing himself to the top rope, his back towards Logan as Uryu watches the titantron, a mic still in his hand.*

Uryu: Hit me as hard as you want, as often as you want. I cannot and will not stop you at all. If you think I have done so much wrong to you, let it out. those are my kendo pipes, steel and bamboo. They are my prized weapons, use them until they are dust if you wish to.

*Logan picks both Kendo Pipes up and ponders striking Uryus back with them*

LK:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 01 Feb 2012, 4:48 pm

Logan swings the kendo sticks at Uryu hitting the ropes and roaring.

He then throws them out of the ring and gets into the face of Uryu

LK: You don't get it do you, Your still not respecting me! You think i NEED you to let me hit you? I could hit you any time I want! I won't hit someone who can't defend themselves. You need to get it through your thick skull that I am hot headed yes BUT i am a warrior who fights with honour, I may let things get to me and lash out and that's for me to deal with, and if it hinders me then it is up to ME to see that and learn from the mistakes I make.

Someone like Dexter Morgan would take this opportunity to hit you while you had one hand tied to the ropes, but not me Uryu. Not me...

Logan takes a deep breath and turns away from Uryu

...I look forward to facing you at Betrayal as I know your ability and there is nothing more that I like than facing the best, but we are done.

Logan goes to the corner and starts quickly untying the top rope. It comes loose and falls to the ground.

LK: This will save you having to fish out the key, consider it the a parting gift from your former team member, and former friend.

Logan stares at Uryu for a second before leaning over the top rope, He begins slowly heading up the ramp as parts of the crowd cheer but the Uryu fans boo...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 01 Feb 2012, 4:57 pm

*Uryu slowly walks backstage, the camera following him closely as he sings*

Uryu: Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, the futures not ours to see, que sera sera...

*Uryu then nods, tossing a card at Logan which reads "Memory never forgets our friendship, if you need a tag partner again, don't hesitate to ask"

*Uryu then starts to head to the roof, but stops at the water cooler and places a sign that reads "Broken, please fix" *

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 01 Feb 2012, 9:33 pm

James stares at Marshall and begins walking to the ring....

CJ: Let's get your facts straight shall we! Last time we were in the ring, you jumped me on the outside and took cheap shot after cheap shot on my injured ribs. The same cheap, low and cowardly tactics you've used since the day you walked into this company.

You're the longest serving champion in recent memory cause you avoid challenges at every cost. You haven't restored pride to the belt, you've dragged it down further than it's ever been, you've tarnished the legacy of a once great title and believe me when i say that the only thing you steal each week is precious oxygen and air time from people who actually deserve it. Those segments you rave about are nothing but insignificant skits, publicising your own self admiration, surrounding yourself with mindless drones who don't know their ass from their elbow. Honestly, the only thing that surprises me about your reign as champ is how you've managed to get so much action with your head shoved firmly up your own ass!!!

*Crowd Pop*

James approaches the steps and walks along the apron as Marshall, Zakky, Xeres and Vlad step back....

CJ: Made me? Oh please, Marshall. The only thing you've made is a fool of yourself!

You carried me into the Elimination Chamber? Well, i guess that explains your poor performacne cause you must've been exhausted, lucky for you i put you flat on your back twice so you could go home and get some rest...

*Crowd Pop*

James smirks at Marshall....

CJ: You haven't broke me, you've just made me stronger and more determined to succeed, and that 'Who the hell are you?' question? I'm the man that this Sunday at Betrayal is gonna walk inside that cell and beat your ass black and blue. I'm gonna take that European title and bring back it's prestige. And there will be nowhere left to run, Marshall. No escape route, no way in for your little entourage of knuckleheads, and it scares you doesn't it? You'll have nobody else to blame but yourself and you'll finally have to accept that I have ALWAYS been better than you. And i always will....

James and Marshall stare each other down....

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Thu 02 Feb 2012, 10:08 am

Dexter Morgan arrives at the Birmingham Bowl in his car. He pulls up to the front doors and steps out, to some cheering fans all waiting for autographs. He makes his way towards the door signing a few autographs in a hurry as one of the guys in the crowd puts his hand on his shoulder. He tries to pull him back but Dexter shoves his hand off his shoulder, turning round to face him.

D: "Don't touch me. Who do you think you..."

Guy: "Recognise me Dexter?"

Dexter steps back in shock as he recognises the man's face. He quickly punches the man in the face, then grabs and hoists him onto his shoulders, hitting the M99 as everyone around him step back and scream in horror. Dexter quickly dashes for the entrance of the arena slamming the door shut behind him. He hurries down the corridor towards his locker room muttering to himself.

D: "I thought I got rid of him? I've gotta sort this out"

He gets to his locker room and quickly locks the door. Taking out a phone he dials a number.

D: "It's me. We've got a problem."

The scene fades to black.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 02 Feb 2012, 10:53 am

Backstage Diablo is stood in the canteen with Belinda – Zheng is sat at a table, devouring a mountain of Noodles. Diablo is showing Belinda a yo-yo trick and Belinda is engrossed.

Diablo : And this one’s called “rock the baby”, so you do this… then you spin it like that… then you do this. There you go, rocking the baby!

Belinda claps and Diablo flicks his wrist and returns the yo-yo to his hand.

Diablo : Simple.

Belinda : Wow! That is just amazing. Now I’ll just put these flours on the shelf then knock you up some noodles.

Diablo : With extra chilli please.

Diablo puts the yo-yo back in his pocket as Zheng loudly slurps a noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Thu 02 Feb 2012, 4:30 pm

The Trinitron flickers into life as ACDC and Back in Black starts playing.

We see Born in Fire IV highlights of Trevor Swann winning the Fresher’s Ball cracking Keith Leone over the head with his cricket bat before stealing the win.

His debut beating the mighty Hollywood Johnson on Lockdown and also dealing with Primetime at the same time after he looked at Trevor the wrong way.

Running the beep test to get his record score.

Cashing in the Fresher’s Ball contract to win the Freeweight title.

Performing a sprinkler dance with images of Englands Ashes victory in the background.

Suddenly the music stops as the record scratches to a halt... before we hear Trevor's voice irately shouting.

TS: Its cricket whites guys WHITES!!! I don't wear black! Can't you production guys get any music right!

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri 03 Feb 2012, 1:38 am

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up backstage in a 6WF Arena.. The camera man zooms to Clarissa and JJ Johnson having a interview..the interview ends as JJ Johnson walks away with his sunglasses on... JJ Johnson walks past a door as Hidari walks up from behind to scare Clarissa)

Hidari- Boo!

(Clarissa jumps as she see's Hidari and looks shock)

Clarissa- Hidari! Oh Hi! Can I help you with something?

Hidari- Um a interview would be nice...

Clarissa- Um sure why not...

Hidari- I saw you was checking out JJ Johnson

(Clarissa looks both bashful and annoyed)

Clarissa- For how long?

Hidari- Hmm not too long but you like him don't you?

Clarissa- Not at all we're just associates

Hidari- Associates with benefits huh?

(Clarissa stares at Hidari and is annoyed)

Clarissa- You seem Jealous

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Oh please honey first off your not my type I only acknowledge you because your hotter than that 6CW Reporter I forgot what her name was hmm but yeah Jealous never at all if I really wanted to impress you I'd challenge that JJ Johnson to a match..

Clarissa- Oh like you can beat him?

Hidari- I know I can beat him... Have you not watched when I pinned Geoff Steel? Now he's going to lose that World Title at Redemption in a triple threat match... It was about time..I was tired to see that parasite run 6CW!

(Clarissa stares at Hidari)

Clarissa- Thats why we can't see eye to eye?

Hidari- Huh what are you talking about

Clarissa- I love the cockiness but your soo full or yourself Hidari...

Hidari- Please... this is coming from a busty reporter...lucky your not a blonde

(Clarissa looks annoyed)

Hidari- I'm joking... I'm joking.. I am a little jealous.. because I do see something in you that I don't see in others!

Clarissa- Really?

Hidari- Naw I'm just saying those things because thats what you British woman like to hear...

Clarissa- SURE WHATEVER

Hidari- Soooo its interview time....

Clarissa just stares at Hidari as he smirks the camera rolls as the interview starts!)

Camera man- We are live you two

(Clarissa just stares at Hidari as a tear runs down her face..Hidari stops smirking as Clarissa beings to speak)

Clarissa- So last week a supershow Hidari Kenji you proved once again while you are the one thats carrying 6CW...Hidari cuts her off

Hidari- You damn right Clarissa when I HIT SHADOW WITH THAT GENSHIN IT PUT 6CW Right where we started at 6CW will win this Interfed Cup because of me and only me! I am the man thats going into Betrayal Sunday and I will beat the Shadow and The Dragon!

(The fans give off a mix reaction and chant 6WF)

Hidari- Please you people hate Shadow what did her ever do for this company? The Dragon a win here will bury this fued me and you been having for the last past month I am more than ready and I will walk into 6WF's turf into that ring and PROVE WHY I AM THE MAN THAT SHOULD BE CHALLENGING RAPTURE INSTEAD OF THAT IDIOT YARMOUTH BLADE!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Do I take back my actions from last week when I broke Alex Walker's door HELL NO!

DO I TAKE MY ACTIONS BACK FOR WIELDING A SLEDGEHAMMER WALKING DOWN TO THE RING HELL NO!

I got a restraining order against me but when I say that Team Japan will takeover 6CW I meant every word of it!

WHEN I SAY DOPANT ZERO IS GOING TO BECOME #! CONTENDERS FOR THOSE UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM BELTS I MEAN IT!

(The fans boo)

Clarissa- How will Shawn Styles play in the match?

Hidari- I don't care if he's in the macth just don't get in my way because in case you haven't noticed I kicked Shawn Style's teeth in too many times that I lost count!

(Clarissa smiles)

Hidari- Shawn Styles I dare you to get in my way of victory you will receive a GENSHIN TO THE GUT!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- I AM DONE HERE...

SHADOW WATCH YOUR BACK...

DRAGON I GOT DRAGON MACE!

STYLES EAT DIRT!

(Hidari walks off as the camera fades away....)

(Hidari walks back over to Clarissa) as the camera man cuts the scene...Hidari approaches Clarissa as he wipes away the tear on the corner of her eye...she smiles as he smirks

Hidari- I'm not that much of a ass now am I?

(Hidari walks off as the scene fades away.....)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 03 Feb 2012, 3:55 pm

The crowd erupts as the familiar opening chords of Blue Oyster Cult play out, and the Riff Raff Revolutionist walks out to the biggest pop of the night, mic in hand.

H: Good afternoon 6WF. Good Afternoon Riff Raff Revolution! Good afternoon all the fans at home watching on illegal streams! Hello world!

MW: He has really lost the plot this time. Can we get him welnessed for happy pills?

H: My first PPV appearance is nigh since my return. And I think we can all agree that what a return it has been. Since that opening 3 way that Nay Bother won, I have been back to my best. Screw that, I have been better than I ever was. Its amazing what time off can do for someone.

H: In actual fact, Trevor Swann has ha quite some tie off since he last fought. ANd I am sure he will be better this time around. He might even get to beat Rasta now. The only thing more boring than the cricket Trevor watches is the man himself. You should see his locker room - he sits there all day watching Antiques roadshow, knitting. The man is a snoozefest of Clarke James levels.

MW: He isnt that bad!

H: And we have Dubois. A man who makes sooty look like a loudmouth. I havent heard two peeps from him since I came back. Is he even alive?

(from off stage someone confirms that he is)

H: Well apparently he is. Could have fooled me. Well he hasnt been around this arena in some time - for a start there isnt a smell of garlice, and the locker room has a snail infestitation.

MW: I really hope that Dubois comesout and teaches him some manners.
RJ: We both know that isnt going to happen!

H: And finally McManus. A man I literally know nothing about. I went to the merchandise sellers in the arena foyer. They hadnt heard of him either. And they sold everything from Bliss Sorrows frosted mugs to Cruiser Jim treasure maps. But they hadnt heard about McManus and had never been asked about him until I did.

MW: He cant get away with saying stuff like that. Mark MacManus is a brilliant wrestler!

RJ: Thats Taggart! Its James MacManus!

Mw: my bad!

H: So this week, I face off against the bore, the onion seller and the.....the....I dont even know how to describe him. I asked for the challenge and I have been given it. But the challenge isnt winning - its actually trying to make myself look good with these 3 sandbags in the ring.

H: See you at the show tomorrow Riff Raffers OK

H: Hobo.......

Crowd: OUT!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 03 Feb 2012, 4:17 pm

Before Hobo can leave the ring, "Tonight Tonight" hits and the crowd gives an even bigger pop for Max Adamson!

Max: Just testing... See ya!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri 03 Feb 2012, 7:56 pm

Marshall and Clarke continue to stare through each other, before Marshall smirks to himself

MM: ‘No escape route? That’s ironic coming from the man who continues to run away from his problems. How long have we both been in this company?

(Marshall doesn’t wait for Clarke to carry on, and instead carries straight on)

MM: 13/14 months by my count, and how many times have you run away, already?

(Again Marshall does not pause for Clarke to respond)

MM: Twice by my reckoning. Twice you have seen how vastly superior to you I am, twice you have realised that you cannot physically or mentally compete with me and so twice you have run away with you tail wrapped firmly inbetween your legs, twice you have proved yourself to be a quitter, a coward and a failure.

‘And you do realise that things like this come in three’s?’

‘So Clarke how will you feel come Sunday? How will you feel when you are trapped inside a cell with a man who is your better in every way imaginable? How will you will feel when the 5 tons of steel above my head (Marshall points to the cell hanging from the ceiling) traps you inside your worst nightmare?

RJ: That wasn’t hanging there before, how does that work?
MW: It works in the same way Clarke has moved from the ring, to the entrance and back to the ring. It’s a continuity error, run with it!

MM: How will you feel Clarke when you can’t run away any more? How will you feel when you finally have to accept that I and all my achievements (Marshall lifts his European title in the air) are better than you?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat 04 Feb 2012, 1:22 pm

(Not in a continuation of timeline above)

*The cameras are on the announce team as Michael Wire stands, he presses the screen of his IPhone, looks down and picks up a microphone*

MW : It seems for some reason i have become the wannabe that is Nay Bothers's personal announcement system.

RJ: (whispers something about just getting on with it)

*Micheal Wire badly covers the mic with his left hand as his reply can be heard throughout the arena*

MW: Pffft what gives this kid the right to expect me to do this, he hasn't even been in the door two seconds. its disgraceful.

*MW takes his hand off the mic and asks for the crowds attention as he points to the Titantron which is now showing the following Twitter message*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nay Bother @Naysayshey via twitlonger

@6WF Sorry not there yet, had prearranged appearance to make judging a Celebrity lookalike comp with fellow judges Chico and Brian from Big Brother (picture attached). Logan come match time i will be ready, Uryu & Dexter, no games from you this time, no tricks, its just 2 on 2 and i want my victory. Will be back next week to get a few things off my chest.
Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MW: Nay Bother has asked me to read out the following twitter message, it basically says he wont be here till just before his match, if you read between the lines i think he is running scared.

RJ : What gives you that impression?

MW: Why else would anyone want to spend time with Chico.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Feb 2012, 9:58 pm

'Strength in Numbers' by Times of Grace blasts through the arena speakers and the crowd goes nuts. After a couple of weeks away Longinus makes his return and walks onto the stage.

He stands tall with one arm raised in the air lapping up the atmosphere in the arena. He slowly makes his way to the ring giving hi-fives as he goes. Once Longinus has approached the ring he runs to it and slides under the bottom rope and straight on top of the tunbuckle to salute the cheering crowd. He jumps off backwards and takes the microphone being passed to him.

L: "Once again Danny McGraw is trying to screw me over. After refusing to sanction my rematch for the Freeweight Title when I lost my belt to Rapture has he tried to make things right? No! The guy is not fit to be GM of 6CWF! The GM should want to keep his roster happy otherwise why the hell should I stay? I'll tell you why I'm still here. Its for you. The fans." (Crowd cheers)

L: "So Danny, you think you can hide away from me with no retaliation? With no recompense? Well think again. This is far from over, I'm not just going to sit back and let you constantly screw me over. You think by getting Scorpion on your side that changes things? Not one bit! Scorpion, tell me, what has Danny promised you? The guy is a two faced liar, and if you believe in his broken promises then you are as thick as I thought you are. Scorpion, you and me go way back, back to the beginning of our very careers. Back to 6NG. Look at what we have become. Former Hardcore Champion, Former Freeweight Champion. Former!! We have shown that we are better than that and do we get the plaudets from that clown running 6CWF? Do we hell!"

L: "So you have a choice Scorpion. Do you choose your own path and do things your way, the 'straight edge' way, or would you prefer to raise hell and kick ass? Cos I sure as hell know what im going to do!" (Crowd cheers)

L: "Think it over Scorpion, and think about your actions carefully. If you want to suck up to the boss, then thats your call. But you will not stop me, you will not get in my way. Danny, Im coming for you whether you like it or not, and Scorpion, I will go straight through you to do it. And you should belieive that, cos if you believe in anything (crowd chants at the same time) you should believe in The Athiest!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 04 Feb 2012, 10:17 pm

The Crowd wait in silence as Longinus can be seen standing in the ring. suddenly the arena goes pitch black.

"I Wont Do What You Tell me" Hits through the through the sound system as the crowd Boo while Longinus begins to smile. The Crowd continue to boo as they wait for The Scorpion to appear

L: What Coward show your self !

The music still plays as Scorpion comes out of the stands wearing a shirt with the words "Straight Edge Means I'm Better then you!" and begins clapping sarcastically with an evil grin on his face.

As Scorpion goes down the steps. the crowd can be heard booing as he jumps over the barriers and walks round the ring to pick up a Microphone

S: Oh Please Continue "Atheist" ! , You say that McGraw is the man who is two faced and gives us broken promises... please tell me "Atheist" what you have promised to do and if you have accomplished any of your promises!? ...

L:...

S: You see the man you see in front of you is the man that promised to "Save us from the church" .. The Man who promised to get rid of the church ! ... the man who promised to end the career of the so called great "God" Hero ! and which of these did he accomplish?...

Crowd Boo! and start to chat Atheist as Longinus can be seen getting angry .

S: Thats right your so beloved Hero has failed to accomplish any of these things he has said the man that you have believed in is nothing but a drunken hypocrite!

Crowd Boo! as some of the Scor-Peons chant "Scorpion"

L: ....

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Feb 2012, 10:25 pm

There is an expectant buzz around the arena, as the anticipation for Betrayal intensifies. The lights in the arena dim and there is a roar from the crowd as they know something is about to happen. This roar quickly descends into hostility as The Saint's face is on the big screen. He is greeted then, by a fierce bombardment of "CASSIUS GONNA KILL YOU".

He remains stoic, unfazed, emotionless as he looks into the camera, his sunglasses hiding his eyes but his stance suggests that his stare is cold, burning into the camera.

The crowds chant amplifies further.

The Saint: This address is intended for my opponent, Cassius Zhi. You parasitic, moronic, simpletons can spew your vitriol for all I care, because the fact of the matter is this: I don't care for you pathetic wastes of life, you might supply the funding for my lavish lifestyle, but truth be told...

The Saint smiles his wry, sinister smile.

The Saint:...I wouldn't p*ss on you sycophants if you were on fire.

The wall of sound emitted at the end of that line is deafening, as the crowd boo and hurl abuse at the screen as The Saint smirks at the reaction.

The Saint: But enough of the outright inane. I'm not going to skirt around my true agenda by divulging into such trivial bear baiting.

The Saint removes his sunglasses, and stares into the camera.

The Saint: Cassius... Your talk of waiting, your thirst to beat me down into a bloody mess, your lust for my head... All commendable emotions, it's understandable that you feel like you do, I cast you asunder, fired you into the abyss in an act of fortitude never seen in this company and as a result ascended. I ascended to the unparalleled heights of legendary status... I became the man, I'm the person every one looks up to and you Zhi? You were rotting away in that padded prison, and as I became THE top guy in the 6WF, ridding myself of the deadwood, the burden that was your unraveling mental state and it's detrimental effect upon my career.

And now we do battle, at long last, just The Saint and Cassius Zhi. No assortment of tag team partners, no third wheel in our face off. Just The Saint. Just Cassius Zhi. In absolute war, hell on earth, survival of the sickest.

And Danny McGraw, he's fueled the imminent carnage, he's laid the cards on the table, put my Hardcore Championship on the line and simply implied that he is resigned to an absolute bloodbath because when two combustible elements are allowed to simmer for long enough, when they're left unmonitored, the result can be catastrophically explosive!

So by the removal of limits, of rules... 6WF's hierarchy are seemingly accepting that at Betrayal, The Saint and Cassius Zhi are going to do whatever it takes to survive...

Remember the mantra? The adage you and I adhered to?

Nobody is safe.

We tormented the roster with that mantra, we asserted ourselves upon the 6WF landscape time after time after time.

And now? Now we fight!

I saw your address, I saw how riled you got at the thought of me and what I did. I watched and I smiled, because really, I can't wait. I wouldn't want to face you, to better you, to humiliate you when you're not at your full keel, Cassius. Where's the fun in putting a wounded animal out of it's misery.

If I'm to finish you off for good, I'll strike you down in your prime! To prove that The Saint really is the best there is!

I embrace your challenge, I'm keenly anticipating whatever heinous offence you bring at Betrayal, but deep down, we both know that it's me that has the upper hand, it's me who's currently got you in a psychological checkmate. Because you don't know what I'm capable of, The Saint in an atmosphere where the sickest survive, you just can't comprehend, you can't fathom what I could do to you...

I could break every single bone in your body, I could rip your heart out, parade it in front of all these sycophants, spit on your limp, lifeless form and it'd all be legal.

I've said it from the get go...

I want to beat Cassius Zhi.
I want to destroy Cassius Zhi.
I want to maim Cassius Zhi!

I WANT TO FINISH CASSIUS ZHI FOR GOOD!

And at Betrayal, I get that chance.

And I can't wait.

6WF Betrayal, not the night Adamson finally becomes relevant, not the night McManus strings together more than a syllable cohesively, not the night Clarke James steals the show, not THE NIGHT where The Saint is superseded by anyone!

6WF Betrayal, is the night, where Cassius Zhi ends...And a new era of dominance begins...

The Saint, back at the top of the tree, Hardcore Champion, Grand Slam winner, the next Undisputed champion... A legend.

Cassius Zhi, broken, battered, destroyed, irrelevant...Obsolete.

Zhi...

The Saint looks into the camera one more, chilling, time...

The Saint:....You will be Sainted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 05 Feb 2012, 9:01 am

(In the ring there is a ladder, just above the ladder, hanging from the ceiling is a brass ring. 'Rain Wizard' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd immediately start furiously booing Crime Lord, who slowly steps out onto the smoky ramp. Pyrotechnics go off all around him as he strides down the ramp, ignoring the jeers, ignoring the abuse. Crime Lord climbs up the steps into the ring and then climbs the ladder, he sits atop of the ladder. Microphone in hand. He slowly moves his hand up, and grabs hold of the brass ring, tearing it off.)

CL- I don't expect any of you to understand something as complex as this metaphor, but what you just saw, is essentially what you will be seeing at Betrayal. Crime Lord, once again, climbing to the top of the ladder of success, once again grabbing hold of the brass ring. Once again coming excruciatingly close to a world championship. I have been here before, I have been at every level of this ladder in fact, I've been from bottom to top, top to bottom and everywhere in between. Yet where I feel most comfortable, where everything is perfect, is right here on top, looking down on all the other nobodies and has-beens scuttling around like ants.

Nobodies like Blue Dragon, and has-beens like JJ Johnson. It makes me genuinely, physically sick that either of those guys are considered world title material. I can't even fathom whose decision that was, and why they have been given the privilege time and time again to have a shot at being the best, when they are far from it. Only I can call myself the best, only I can be considered the best, and it will be me who wins the match at Betrayal, who destroys both of them in this very ring. That is a guarantee, a promise, I swear on oath to do it. I am a man of the Church, and therefore a man of my word, and the world right now is destruction, that is what you shall see come Sunday.

I have so much history with both men in the ring, some of which I am ashamed of, disgusted with my own incompetence. I will admit I have made one big mistake, and that was ever thinking Blue Dragon had 'it'. It's now brutally clear that Blue Dragon has nothing but an undeserved ego and a inflated sense of worth. Dragon, you've been living off of my legend, my success since I ever took you under my wing, I saw potential in you, tried to turn you into something, I failed, because there never was any potential, you weren't world title material, you're not 6CWF wrestler material. You're scum, plain and simple.

Without me, you'd be a nobody, dropped, released and wished all the best in your future endeavours. I gave you relevance, I gave you some kind of purpose, but I would take it back in a heartbeat, I would have never even spoken to you, because you've been exploiting my gift of relevance for as long as you can. At Betrayal, I will show you, prove to you, and everybody else, anybody who doubts it. That I'm the teacher, and I will beat the pupil. have so many tricks up my sleeve that you have no idea about, so many extra moves, mind tricks and all round wrestling skills that were always too complicated for me to even bother to try to explain them to you.

I spent months beating messages into your head, trying to turn you into something resembling a good wrestler. I failed to beat any messages into your head, so now I'm just going to beat you, and hopefully that will give you a message, hopefully I can break through the barriers in your thick skull and deliver the message...YOU...ARE....WORTHLESS. It doesn't get any more simple than that Dragon, but it's clear now that it will take me destroying you, decimating you, demolishing you in this ring to make you understand that you have no worth, no purpose and no place in this company. You're not fit to lace my boots, you're not even fit to look at me.

Then there's JJ Johnson...

(Crowd give a big cheer for JJ as Crime Lord stands stony-faced on top of the ladder.)

CL- You can cheer him all you like, chant his name, chant his catchphrases, buy his merchandise, watch his videos, sit and suffer through his films, buy his DVD, do all of that, it makes not one speck of difference to me, because it doesn't matter how much support Johnson has, it doesn't matter how much money JJ makes, but it will never, ever change the fact that he's an immature, idiotic, poor wrestler. He's been handed everything on a silver platter, it's been given to JJ because he has the power to charm and persuade, well he can charm and persuade the half-wits who are the Board of Directors.

But I see straight through JJ Johnson, see him for the fraud he is. Desperately hanging onto this life, because everything else has gone down the drain for him. That's why he came back under a mask, because deep down inside, he's ashamed of how much of a failure he is. He turned his back on wrestling, to pursue whatever other project he decides to jump on the back of then next, but when he realises that he can't just be handed everything there, he comes crawling back, tail between his legs, preaching a false message of being 'proud to be back'. It's disgusting. He's the single most overrated star in 6CWF history, bar none.

When I see JJ Johnson listed in the lists of 'all time greats', in people's 'top fives' and being described as a 'legend'. I feel sickened, because he's got everybody, hook, line and sinker, he's reeled so many people into this illusion of grandeur he has. I'm a legend, building myself up, time and time again, being a part of the most successful factions in history, two time world champion, three time hardcore champion, tag team champion, JJ Johnson....he's nothing but a waste of space, a waste of time. It's time that his mirage of being something special is broken, destroyed. The only reason, the SOLE reason it's still intact is because he and I have never had a chance to really go at each other.

JJ was talking about respect earlier, about how the 'respect is there'. If he wants to respect me, then fair enough, it's hard not to. However, I want to make it perfectly clear to everybody right now. I do not, never have and never will, respect JJ Johnson. Respect is earned, and he has done nothing to earn my respect. He's earned my disgust, he's earned my hatred, but never my respect. He's a man-child, a little boy trapped in a man's body, his insistence of telling his 'jokes', of swearing for a reaction, of pretending that he's some kind of big shot, these aren't things that earn respect. I don't think JJ is special, he claims I do, but he is wrong. I don't think JJ is anything but overrated, overhyped...a fraud.

He doesn't deserve the nickname; Mr. 6WF. If 6WF is represented by JJ Johnson, if he is truly Mr. 6WF, and the epitome of this company, then I don't want to be a part of this company...

(The crowd give a big cheer to this, and Crime Lord just stays silent atop of the ladder.)

CL- This Sunday, I will, once again, grab the brass ring. I will earn my world title shot, I will put my past behind me, by defeating two big parts of it. I will destroy them both, leave them in a puddle of their own blood, and I will do it all for me. Not for you fans, not for my 'friends and family' but for ME! ARE.....YOU.....READY?!

(Crime Lord stands on the final rung of the ladder, holding the brass ring in the air as pyrotechnics go off from all four corners and the crowd drown out his entrance music in boos.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 05 Feb 2012, 7:07 pm

Suddenly the tron bursts into life, Blue Dragon is seen in his locker room, he's sitting on a bench looking at the floor laughing to himself, the crowd pop as he raises his head and smiles.

BD: Crimey, crimey, crimey....

He laughs under his breath

BD: You took me under your wing? Thats not how i remember it, i remember you coming to me because you where in need of a man that could phsically dominate, that could take the guys that you failed to intimidate and shove there heads up thier ar*es. I remember that i was the real enforcer in the Crime Sydicate, I was the man who came into that group as a champ and I was the only one to hold a title out of us at the time, while you were too busy chasing the big prize, I was learning my craft and was improving every day, while you sat in oscurity, giving your orders and thinking youeself some sort of ruler, a 'lord', the only sort of lord you were was a gaylord.

The Crowd begin to laugh at Crime Lord as he shouts them down furiously

BD: You dont like the truth of the matter Crime Lord? You see, I dont pretend to be anything I'm not, I was tempted to bring a bull down the ringside and 'grab it by the horns' but you know what, I dont need to, to show these people what i'm planning on doing is useless. They already know what I plan to do, I'm going to come into that match to kick yours and Rock V3's teeth down your stuck up, arrogant, self important throats...

Dragon stands up and grabs the camera pulling it close to his face

BD: By the way Jay, we were never friends...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down