The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This afternoons Stobart Super League games. Your Thoughts?

4 posters

Go down

This afternoons Stobart Super League games. Your Thoughts? Empty This afternoons Stobart Super League games. Your Thoughts?

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:29 am

Huddersfield v Widnes. KO 3PM.
Warrington v London Broncos. KO3PM.
Castleford v Bradford. KO 3.30PM.
Wakefield Trinity v Hull KR.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

This afternoons Stobart Super League games. Your Thoughts? Empty Re: This afternoons Stobart Super League games. Your Thoughts?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:51 am

Having seen the 19 man squad that's travelled I think Widnes may be on the wrong side of a 50+ points hiding today

Back to top Go down

This afternoons Stobart Super League games. Your Thoughts? Empty Re: This afternoons Stobart Super League games. Your Thoughts?

Post by Luke Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:46 am

From the sounds of it, easy wins for Huddersfield who have started the season like a house on fire, and Warrington who seem in the grove again this season. A good win for Bradford after there poor showing last week.
And after an encouraging performance last week a good win for Rovers against a side that i still think will suprise quite a few this season. Though the injury to Dobson is bad news, hopefully he won't be out of many games, espically with Green missing most of the season, and Galea out for a few more weeks, we can't aford for Dobson to be badly injured as well. With our next 2 games Saints at home, then Warrington away its a worry in what side we'll be putting out, espically at half back.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Dobson out for a month with shoulder injury , Craig Sandercock has said he may look to bring someone in
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Anyone going to watch the World Club Challange?
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down