The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insider interview with Chris Guerra

Go down

Insider interview with Chris Guerra Empty Insider interview with Chris Guerra

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu 16 Feb 2012, 10:50 am

Hi there folks the insider here with an exclusive interview with Chris Guerra. We asked you the fans what you wanted to know and posed those questions to Chris. Here is what went down

TI: Hello there Chris Guerra, nice to finally meet you. How is it going?

CG: Well you know, the fact of the matter is that Chris Guerra is so busy at the minute signing autographs, beating chumps and showing the world just how flawless Chris Guerra is.

TI: Okay well lets get on with the questions if your such a busy man. The first question everyone wants to know is...
...How have you found 6CW so far?

CG: Look lets face it, If I wasn’t here in 6CW you wouldn’t be watching to follow me, so your as new to the place as I am, it’s a big step…this is the only Pro Wrestling federation where somebody can naked choke a fellow athlete and be declared the winner. Luckily for me, Alex Walker saw it my way and we corrected the record books. So at the moment the product could be better, and with me on the roster it will be better.

TI: Did you have any second thoughts on joining Genesis?

CG: Could you repeat that?

TI: Did you have any second thoughts on joining Genesis?

CG: I didn't think I had heard that right the first time. The answer is a firm no. Genesis is the future of this company and as the best in the business today it is only fair to you all I am a part of that future.

TI: Why would you say your best match is the Iron Man Match?

CG: It’s quite clear you haven’t ever read the expose “The Flawless Finish: Chris Guerra exposed”. You see as a follower of Chris Guerra if you had not been as ignorant as your question seems, you would realise that the ladies of my life…all and I mean all comment on my impressive staying power. And I take that intensity to the ring with me.

TI: If you could pick an opponent here in 6CW, who would give you a flawless Five Star Match?

CG: If I had to choose somebody deemed worthy it would have to be myself. A distant second would be Perfect Jack.

TI: Who made you want to get into Wrestling?

CG: You know when you look in the mirror at yourself and realise what you want to be? Well maybe you don’t, you probably look in the mirror and wish it made you thinner or you could have plastic surgery. But I looked in the mirror one day and said to myself I am going to be a Wrestler. I inspired myself, I would suggest to my followers however not to look at themselves and get a signed photo of me from those dumb asses in the arena foyer an hang that in there mirror.

TI: When and how did you feel the need to be flawless in all your bouts?

CG: There’s not a need to be flawless, everything about me oozes this flawless image. You see me on the Roster and you know I am going to win or be cheated out of a win it’s as simple as that, I am that damn good. That’s why the Boss hasn’t let me loose in single competition as much as I am worth. Pushing me in the peoples faces at my level of ability will destroy morale in the back. That is how good I am at what I do.

TI: Okay Chris that concludes our questions, is there anything you would like to say to the fans?

CG: I don't need to say anything to my followers they know what I am about, but I got a message for the 6CW Universe. Genesis has shown you all exactly why we are the biggest force in Pro Wrestling. Pray they don't let me loose on one of you because you will be shown just how great I am...later.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down