The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any idea when they're due to debut?

+3
JoshSansom
ncfc_Tooze
John Cena's Speech writer
7 posters

Go down

Any idea when they're due to debut? Empty Any idea when they're due to debut?

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:16 pm

Ok, I know that there's another name I can't remember, but does anyone know when Awesome Knog and the other ex-TNA girl will step up from developmental to the WWE roster? I can see Cole being dragged out of his Cole Mine and being thrown into the ring for a Diva beatdown if they continue his storyline after WM of interrupting the Divas matches and he interrupts Kong Vs Beth Phoenix (for example)!

Also, I saw another teaser for Sin Cara on last night's Raw - any idea when he'll be 'ready for the WWE'?

Back to top Go down

Any idea when they're due to debut? Empty Re: Any idea when they're due to debut?

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:18 pm

did hear something about sin cara debuting either at wrestlemania or the raw/smackdown straight after not so long ago

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Any idea when they're due to debut? Empty Re: Any idea when they're due to debut?

Post by JoshSansom Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm

Suspect it will be after WM now... I don't think they want to rush Sin Cara though. From what I have heard he is a great talent but doesn't really speak English too well so they need to put him in with a talented mic guy as manager and give him a clear route to go in terms of feuds.

I have not seen him perform - is he as little as Rey Mysterio? Do you think they may develop a TNA style X Division / ressurect Light Heavyweight division for him to have a place initially to perform?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm

I think Sin Cara will debut the RAW/SD! after WrestleMania, I can also see all the divas attacking Cole, didnt know Kong had signed with the WWE

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:24 pm

I said after Monday's RAW that I could see Michael Cole being the one to bring in Awesome Kong as protection from Eve/the other Divas.

I'm assuming Sin Cara will be on RAW so as not to tread on Rey Mysterio's toes on Smackdown. The way he's been hyped suggests it'll be the night after Wrestlemania.

Who's the other ex-TNA girl you're talking about John Cena's Speech writer?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:28 pm

For josh as a comparrison
Tale of the tape Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

Rey Mysterio
Height 5ft 6ins
Weight 178lbs
debut 1989

Sin Cara
Height 5ft 7ins
Weight 175lbs
Debut 1998

So Cara is Lighter but Taller than Mysterio.
With the ammount of lighter wrestlers in wwe at the moment i think we could see a return of a light/cruiser weight divison. there certainly enough wrestlers who could go for it

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:29 pm

Your not talking about the butch woman who does MMA?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:34 pm

Cole adding Kong to his stable would be fantastic

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:39 pm

ncfc_Tooze much appreciated Smile

I think a return to a LH/Cruiserweight division would be great. The current title system seems to be too top heavy (though thankfully not as bad as then there were three world champs). They need a few more undercard belts to get some good feuds going and have some better cards. Would be nice to see the old European belt back to this effect as well. Then this could be the entry level belt for newbie wrestlers and the IC/US title could have some credibility back.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:42 pm

I agree deffinetally enough lightweight wrestlers to bring in a light/cruiser title and enough low to mid card wrestlers for a another belt like the european or another belt possiblly just for use on superstars

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:59 pm

I don't think that that Cyborg's signed, but I think that they signed someone with or at the same time from TNA......?

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 23 Mar 2011, 6:25 pm

I want to know when they will debut Seth Rollins aka Tyler Black - I hope he doesn't end up on NXT but gets a proper induction into the main roster like he deserves.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Mar 2011, 7:08 pm

People often say that there is to many titles in the WWE already however i feel that adding another one (the light heavyweight title) would infact help elevate the IC/US Titles to a higher calaber of guys on the roster

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 23 Mar 2011, 8:06 pm

I always liked the idea you had Gaffer of the newbie style title, one that only guys who hadn't won another title in WWE could go for and only within a certain set time period.

Personally though with Superstars getting the boot in the States I'd look at giving FCW some proper airtime. The title there would basically hold that function then.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 23 Mar 2011, 8:14 pm

I would prefer FCW to NXT. it would give everyone a chance to see wrestlers in wrestling matches unlike what NXT gives you for what is supposed to be a wrestling show. what has a keg carry got do with wrestling?
Use it likeWWECW was used for a little while to bring people through like Tyler Black like they did CM Punk

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 23 Mar 2011, 8:25 pm

WWECW was fine as a programme during the middle period of its run, many weeks it was the best WWE show of the week.
Once it got rid of the ECW guys and before it brought in the likes of Mark Henry & Matt Hardy it had some quality guys being brought through on it, blooding them on the roster before an eventual move over to the main shows.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 23 Mar 2011, 8:32 pm

yeah thats what i mean hero. thats what i would prefer to NXT. but of course instead of creating a whole new roster just use the guys fro FCW and give them there own show

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Mar 2011, 10:15 pm

I really don't want them to air FCW, with the death of territories and the WWE's refusal to let them learn away from the WWE then FCW is the last refuge for these guys, most of the guys who go vp to the main WWE programming aren't ready for TV yet so god help them if they get exposed to the International audiance ASAP, these guys need to be protected so the can learn and develop without the whole world basing opinions on first impressions

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 23 Mar 2011, 10:26 pm

What I would do with it though is pull the curtain back a bit on it.
Take what works from NXT and Tough Enough and use those ideas on FCW.
Show the guys backstage, show how they go about learning the skills and the trade.
Make it a show that's targeted more at the ICW.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Mar 2011, 10:39 pm

What about the wrestlers though? I'd be weary of giving guys exposure they wouldn't be ready for, plus you want to get to know the intricities of a character when the get to the WWE but that would destroy that and this kind of show would see them as 'normal' when FCW should be the place they master Kayfabe, FCW is the last territory the WWE use I'd hate to see them glam it up

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down