The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tadhg Kennellys AFL recruitment camps.

2 posters

Go down

Tadhg Kennellys AFL recruitment camps. Empty Tadhg Kennellys AFL recruitment camps.

Post by dublfcynwa Mon 20 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm

So Tadhg who was recently and for a short time, employed by the g.a.a as a game's promotion officer is now setting up training camp's here in Dublin to handpick the best young g.a.a talent in Ireland and bring them over to Australia and play in the A.F.L.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/sport/2012/0216/1224311852203.html
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Tadhg Kennellys AFL recruitment camps. Empty Re: Tadhg Kennellys AFL recruitment camps.

Post by dublfcynwa Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:19 pm

I think it's a disgrace anyway. I would expect it from a kiddy fiddling convict like Nixon but not from Tadhg.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Tadhg Kennellys AFL recruitment camps. Empty Re: Tadhg Kennellys AFL recruitment camps.

Post by akaredtop Wed 07 Mar 2012, 3:09 pm

I don't really see the problem. The country is shagged with no hope. So what if Tadhg is giving some players a chance to make a good living abroad.

akaredtop

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Thu 08 Mar 2012, 11:46 am

I do see the problem. How many of theese camps do they need? now we have Nixon and Kennelly setting theese up it will be very hard for a smaller county to improve at football if theese two mugs keep poaching the best young players, the players can go over to the clubs and have a trial if they wan't to go and play Aussie rules, the clubs over there have enough money to fly them all out and have a camp over there its the fact that both of them have lied to the g.a.a about the camps and the way they have the arrogance to have the camps in Ireland is what annoys me anyway.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down