The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery WWE Superstar rants on the Rock following John Cena's promo on Raw

+7
ADMIN
TwisT
Bull
Marky
bretmeharty
DDT
The Best in the World
11 posters

Go down

Mystery WWE Superstar rants on the Rock following John Cena's promo on Raw Empty Mystery WWE Superstar rants on the Rock following John Cena's promo on Raw

Post by The Best in the World Tue 21 Feb 2012, 5:00 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1074181-mystery-wwe-superstar-makes-controversial-comments-on-the-rock

http://nodq.com/wwe/331811599.shtml

whoever this is, if the WWE find out, they are in deep sh!t
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

Mystery WWE Superstar rants on the Rock following John Cena's promo on Raw Empty Re: Mystery WWE Superstar rants on the Rock following John Cena's promo on Raw

Post by DDT Tue 21 Feb 2012, 5:34 pm

One things for sure, it's not the Miz this time Laugh

DDT

Back to top Go down

Mystery WWE Superstar rants on the Rock following John Cena's promo on Raw Empty Re: Mystery WWE Superstar rants on the Rock following John Cena's promo on Raw

Post by bretmeharty Tue 21 Feb 2012, 5:44 pm

DDT wrote:One things for sure, it's not the Miz this time Laugh

You never know, I think its someone who is at the point of nearly being done with WWE, Miz, Dolph, Barrett, could be anyone.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 21 Feb 2012, 6:08 pm

"[The Rock] comes in to use WWE to get back the audience he lost doing Disney movies, which is fine but he's been back over a year and name one person he helped make a bigger star since then? No one.

"He's here for himself, he keeps to himself, and he keeps someone who's actually touring here all year from making a bigger payday at the bigger shows. It's all about making this the "biggest" Mania of all time. OK, then what do we do the rest of the year? Who's been made? You think he took ANY blame for Survivor [Series] not drawing? Of course not, but how do you feud with a guy on the Titantron? Cena nailed the guy dead on tonight.

"Say anything about HHH, Taker, etc. still being in the top spot but if they were needed to work the road, they would and they would still work their asses off as much as they needed to. Rock is out for Rock and the idea he's here to better anything but his own wallet is the biggest work of 2012."

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Tue 21 Feb 2012, 6:17 pm

bretmeharty wrote:
DDT wrote:One things for sure, it's not the Miz this time Laugh

You never know, I think its someone who is at the point of nearly being done with WWE, Miz, Dolph, Barrett, could be anyone.

The Rock is the Miz's idol so I doubt it. If I was to take a guess I'd say it was CM Punk.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 21 Feb 2012, 6:20 pm

agree on that and cant see it being punk as i think his smarter then that to talk about the rock like that after his major push to being of the companies number 1 , i know punk dislikes rocky but i think his smarter then that

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 21 Feb 2012, 6:29 pm

I don't think it is Punk. Nor is it Cena, HHH and Undertaker because they are mentioned.

To be honest it doesn't have to be the big names mentioned. It doesn't have to be Wade, Ziggler or Miz.

I think it could be Truth. However it could be someone like Tyson Kidd for all we know.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 21 Feb 2012, 6:31 pm

We can guess all we want but we will never know their true feelings about the rock over the screen

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 21 Feb 2012, 6:42 pm

I certainly believe this regardless.....the Rock's standing with his peers has nose dived since he has come back (or not come back more's the point).

I would share that view as well. We can talk about guys like Hogan and Flair overstaying their welcome, but if the Rock was going to come back for a Mania match, he has gone about it the wrong way.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 21 Feb 2012, 6:46 pm

I reckon it's Evan Bourne, he's doing everything possible to get released at present.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 21 Feb 2012, 6:55 pm

Crips will be on here in a bit saying its a subtle message from HHH Laugh

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 21 Feb 2012, 7:13 pm

What bigger star has HHH or The Undertaker made in the last year? Is it because neither of those guys are successful outside of the WWE life belt that neither are thrown in with The Rock?

It's all pretty basic, Rock is still seen as the biggest star because the WWE have failed the fans and the talent themselves in making new top stars, until they address that situation then guys like The Rock, Steve Austin and Brock Lesnar are always going to be considered the big draw anytime there is a remote possibility of them having a match

For the record it sounds like the kinda thing Randy Orton would say

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 21 Feb 2012, 7:37 pm

Seems like a work cos none of it makes any sense. Rock had already signed up to do the movies weve seen recently. And he has been promoting a Disney film recently. If anything he'd bring back some older viewers.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 21 Feb 2012, 7:41 pm

It'll only be a work if the WWE address it on air

They could always be looking to build a short mini feud with someone to give Rock some ring time in front of the live crowd before Mania

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 21 Feb 2012, 8:50 pm

On that note then have WWE mentioned the interview ADR did where he ranted about the Miz?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2012, 8:55 pm

Rumours are it is Ziggler

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 21 Feb 2012, 9:31 pm

The Rock is better than anyone still on the roster, chance of a return not only for Mania in his hometown, but a fantasy match against Cena. The wrestler should just shut up and get on with it, if he's young which i'm sure he must be, they'll have plenty of opportunities, if they don't like it, go to TNA. Thr Rock will be gone this time next year anyhow.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 21 Feb 2012, 9:33 pm

if this turns out to be a work then maybe The Rock v Ziggler( or who ever said that)

at mania 29?

which his apparently going to be at as well

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 22 Feb 2012, 9:44 am

I think it is genuine but wouldn't be surprised if they turned into a work, some of the most notable match ups have come from a real life situation.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:13 am

This coupled with Cena's promo on RAW really has got me salivating for Wrestlemania. While I accept that a Cena win is 99% likely, I will mark out every time Rock hits any offence.

I know this could be a work, but I get the feeling this general resentment towards Rock is somewhat real and it screams of HHH's influence and bitterness.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:28 am

Don Caboose wrote:This coupled with Cena's promo on RAW really has got me salivating for Wrestlemania. While I accept that a Cena win is 99% likely, I will mark out every time Rock hits any offence.

I know this could be a work, but I get the feeling this general resentment towards Rock is somewhat real and it screams of HHH's influence and bitterness.

Wouldn't it be ironic that the Cena feud with Kane and "embracing the hate" wouldn't actually lead to a Cena heel turn, but actually it is the Rock embracing the hate that has been chucked his way by his fellow "workmates".

We thought it was to do with the fans feelings towards Cena. If this is a work, it may well be other wrestlers feelings towards the Rock.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:36 am

TwisT wrote:
Don Caboose wrote:This coupled with Cena's promo on RAW really has got me salivating for Wrestlemania. While I accept that a Cena win is 99% likely, I will mark out every time Rock hits any offence.

Wouldn't it be ironic that the Cena feud with Kane and "embracing the hate" wouldn't actually lead to a Cena heel turn, but actually it is the Rock embracing the hate that has been chucked his way by his fellow "workmates".

We thought it was to do with the fans feelings towards Cena. If this is a work, it may well be other wrestlers feelings towards the Rock.

I'd love it if this prompted Rock to go into full Heel mode. It won't cost Dwayne Johnson anything because the fans will love him for it.

But if Rock does show up next week in full on 2003 Hollywood mode, the roster is really going to have something to moan about then, because The Rock will bury the Poopie out of all of them if wants to.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down