The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you were young....

+4
Bobby Roode
ADMIN
Kay Fabe
The Dashing One
8 posters

Go down

When you were young.... Empty When you were young....

Post by The Dashing One Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:31 am

Just made a comment about how I used to pretend to be The British Bulldog when I was young and wrestling in the school yard. Every day we had a Royal Rumble,we had about 3 Warriors who used to run round the pretend ring flat out for 3 minutes...knacker themselves out and with a quick fingerpoke were eliminated with ease! We even had a fat lad who we all used to gang up and throw him out...he was Yokozuna.....or if we felt like being bullies Bastion Booger...arrrrr great days....anyway......

Who did you used to be and why?

I always picked The British Bulldog because he was my favourite at the time and I always tried to do the vertical suplex but failed miserably.

The Dashing One

Back to top Go down

When you were young.... Empty Re: When you were young....

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:34 am

Marty Jannetty

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:38 am

Did the more popular kids smash your head through windows Gaffer Wink

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:40 am

I was always Ravishing Rory Rude, after Rick Rude, but with my name being Rory - obviously!

We also used to have Royal Rumbles most days but within a circle painted on the school play ground. It was basically a pushing/pulling game rather than actual wrestling.

When we got a little older, but still in Primary School, Wrestling used to transcend into other things we did. We used to have a Connect 4 championship. I was Intercontinental and Tag Team Champion with my best mate - our tag team was called The C Brothers (both our surnames begin with C) and we were undefeated. I challeneged for the World title on my final day but lost thanks to a dodgy decision by the ref.

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:45 am

I was Macho Man.

Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhhhh!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:52 am

I used to be Bret Hart or Marty Jannetty.

We always had Royal Rumbles on a square patch of grass next to the football pitch and basically if you fell out of the square you were eliminated. However, on one side there was a fence and my finest hour came when I won a Rumble by last eliminating a guy by clotheslining him over the fence! Fortunately he wasn't hurt, dodged a bullet with that one!

I also had a mate who used to be my tag partner and our finisher was a double Perfect-Plex, although looking back at it now our pin would be broken up since we were both in the ring at the same time! Smile

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:53 am

Hero wrote:Did the more popular kids smash your head through windows Gaffer Wink
only my cocky best mate, i got him back tho, i smashed his bird with a mirror Wink

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadorock Thu 24 Mar 2011, 3:40 pm

i used to be either Marty Jannetty or Piper, i used to wrestle with my cousin and he was Bret Hart.

Funny how much i used to love Jannetty compared to Michaels when i was younger. Wonder why?

I think its probably because Michaels looked really arrogant and i hated that, plus Jannetty was always smiley and look a bit like mike Myers and i was a huge Wayne’s world fan.

Interesting though that, for what ever reason, I worshiped and tried to emulate a future perennial jobber whilst dismissing the future legend.

Fadorock

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 24 Mar 2011, 3:46 pm

I ran around the playground flapping my arms with a toy parrot on my shoulder ala koko b ware.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 24 Mar 2011, 3:48 pm

Jannetty was always my favourite Rocker, even now when I watch matches, Jannetty was every bit as talented as Shawn but had so many demons, thats what happens when you hang with the Sheik

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 24 Mar 2011, 4:05 pm

i was often Sting dont ask me why probarly because that who was on worldwide more often than not.
or
if me and dad were messing about play fighting i would be bret hart and he would be Undertaker. I used to make him tap to the sharpshooter virtually everytime.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Fri 25 Mar 2011, 12:20 pm

Stone Cold Steve Austin...Yup...I used to love hitting the stunner...
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down