The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Youngs

+2
englandglory4ever
LondonTiger
6 posters

Go down

Ben Youngs Empty Ben Youngs

Post by LondonTiger Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Having criticised a couple of Saracens players, not to even it up slightly. Youngs is so far out of form he should be dropped from the matchday squad.
Dickson was not amazing, but the quality of passing took a serious downturn when Youngs replaced him.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Ben Youngs Empty Re: Ben Youngs

Post by englandglory4ever Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Simpson deserves a go. We should say goodbye to Youngs for the rest of the tournament.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm genuinely surprised at Youngs, he looked the real deal a couple of seasons ago, what happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by Manu's Boxing Coach Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:42 pm

You have to send him back to Tigers this weekend, to at least give him the chance of playing himself into some form with his club. If not you will have to give Simpson a go on the bench.

Manu's Boxing Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by senghenydd1913 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:49 pm

sorry- for Youngs read Priestland-cant cut it at this level.
senghenydd1913
senghenydd1913

Back to top Go down

Post by B91212 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:50 pm

I've no doubt that when on form Youngs is the best English 9 going but he is so far away from it at the moment he doesn't look worth a place in a Jeff side, let alone at the top level. Agree Dickson wasn't brilliant yesterday but his is the best England have available at the moment and he can produce quick ball when England are on the front foot. Shame Care was a Holly Wilaboobie (not the word I typed but I know what the filter does to the word and I like it anyway!). I honestly feel the only reason Youngs continues to be involved with England at the moment is down to there being no other viable options.

Not Simpson. He can't defend, his box kicking isn't great and his passing is barely Jeff standard let alone good enough for the international game. There is more to being a scrum half than being lightening quick. He is not even guaranteed starter in a struggling Wasps team. I would rather take a punt on Spencer at Saracens than Simpson and feel he would have lost his place in the EPS if not for Lancaster being limited on the number of changes he could make and Care's stupidity.

B91212

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Looks unfit to me - needs to go to Poland.
slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down