The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Cara has backstage heat already

+6
theundisputedY2D2
talkingpoint
JoshSansom
Brady12
Kay Fabe
ADMIN
10 posters

Go down

Sin Cara has backstage heat already Empty Sin Cara has backstage heat already

Post by ADMIN Thu 24 Mar - 20:21

Sin Cara—formerly known as Mistico in Mexico—will be wrestling a dark match at Monday's Raw taping, and he apparently is already gaining some haters in the locker room.

According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com, several WWE stars aren't too thrilled about Sin Cara being brought into the company and heading straight to the main roster.

I'll sum up the reasons for this in one word: Jealousy.

Of course these wrestlers are complaining about Sin Cara bypassing WWE developmental and heading straight to Raw or Smackdown. Most of them didn't do that, so why should he?

Well, because Sin Cara isn't most of them.

As evidenced by guys like Jackson Andrews, David Otunga and Mason Ryan, a good portion of the FCW wrestlers who get the main roster call-up aren't anywhere near ready to wrestle in front of 15,000 fans in an arena and another five million or so watching at home.

Sin Cara is.

All you have to do is look at the 30-second clip the WWE has been playing to hype his debut, and you'll realize that Sin Cara is a special talent, with an incredible high-flying move set.

Sin Cara is skipping over FCW because he can, not because of some sort of preferential treatment.

It's not his fault he's that good. OK, maybe it is.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Sin Cara has backstage heat already Empty Re: Sin Cara has backstage heat already

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 24 Mar - 20:39

A lot of guys who sign with the WWE get put in FCW though, not because they aren't good enough (Danialson & Low Ki) but they need to learn the very boring 'WWE Style'

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Sin Cara has backstage heat already Empty Re: Sin Cara has backstage heat already

Post by Brady12 Thu 24 Mar - 23:49

Its the locker room seriously that childish & pathetic?

Whats Sin Cara meant to do 'Sorry Vince I ain't ready for the big leagues send me down the developments'....

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 24 Mar - 23:52

Brady12 - more like they are worried about what it will mean for their futures.

It is like footballers. They all want top players to join their club, just as long as they don't play in their position! Wink

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 25 Mar - 6:15

yeah because the WWE is just full of 5'7 luchadors now isn't it! Rolling Eyes

Sin Cara is a novelty act to replace Mysterio nothing more. I very much doubt he will ever win a world title, and even if he does it will probably be in the same way as Mysterio - a token gesture to transition a new champion later on.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 25 Mar - 8:52

Brady12 wrote:Whats Sin Cara meant to do 'Sorry Vince I ain't ready for the big leagues send me down the developments'....

That's what Bryan Danielson did, he was going to go straight to the main roster but felt he was a bit ring rusty so asked to be sent to FCW.

-----

Wrestling by its very nature will always be filled with petty jealousy. I love the way it's Sin Cara who's getting heat, instead of Vince McMahon - you know the guy who actually made the decision to bring him straight up to the main roster. But I guess you can't hate on the boss and talk about him behind his back, whereas they can with Sin Cara. I bet the guys doing the most moaning are the ones who'll never be anything more than mid-carders and haven't got a thimbleful of the talent that Sin Cara has.

I remember hearing a story a few years back that some of the Diva's were annoyed that the Diva Search girls were being hired, they felt that these girls hadn't paid their dues and had no passion for wrestling. Who were the 2 most vocal? Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson - who are well known for travelling up and down the highways and working in territories all over the world learning their craft for years before being signed up by WCW, as well as for their unparalleled passion for the wrestling business!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar - 10:35

Didn't Del Rio go straight to the main roster as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 25 Mar - 10:42

alberto did some time in fcw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Tj81_zOmM

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 25 Mar - 16:58

If Sin Cara was to be a heel This Could be a good way to make him a heel to fight rey as he could be all cocky like and brag that he is great?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 25 Mar - 18:33

His character and where he is from will be a replica of Rey, granted he learns some more English as apparently he cannot speak much at the moment.

He is just a face waiting to happen and i can't wait.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar - 18:55

Jealousy is the reason.
But i dont understand why they are worried.
Mistico clearly has talent and will put on some great matches.
So who ever he is facing will get the associated hype that goes with the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 25 Mar - 18:59

What's wrong with having someone to work great matches with?

I guess they're just jealous that they didn't get through development so easily.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 25 Mar - 19:51

Its the same in every work place in the world

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat 26 Mar - 21:23

latest update from dirtsheets:

Rumors recently surfaced online indicating that Rey Mysterio asked World Wrestling Entertainment officials to release him from his contract following WrestleMania XXVII. Mysterio, however, shot down the rumors on his Twitter account, saying he did not ask to be released and that he will be around for a while. According to a source, Mysterio did in fact have a 'blow-up' with WWE management back in February.

Former WCW star Konnan, a longtime friend of Mysterio, told a source that the assumption that the SmackDown! star is bothered by the recent signing of Mexican sensation Sin Cara is way off. He said Mysterio isn't the type to be jealous. Rather, he welcomes new talent as potential rivals or teammates.

It would appear that Mysterio and Sin Cara will be kept on opposite WWE brands for the time being as the newcomer is slated to initially work RAW live events. As noted earlier here on the website, he made his first appearance inside a WWE ring at last night's RAW house show in Assembly Hall in Champaign, Illinois, defeating WWE Superstars fixture Primo.

Meanwhile, Alberto Del Rio was asked to comment on WWE signing Sin Cara during an interview published earlier this week on latino.foxnews.com. While the article says he is "pleased" to hear WWE sign a fellow countryman, he doesn't acknowledge Sin Cara in particular. He instead says that he's happy WWE is using a number of Latino wrestlers, before turning the subject back to himself.

"I'm just happy this company uses so many Latino talent," Del Rio said. "There is so much talent out there, from Puerto Rico to Mexico, just to name a few. I hope it continues like that. Because of that, I am here and getting all these opportunities.”

According to another backstage source, the claim of Del Rio being "pleased" about Sin Cara joining WWE is contrary to a behind the scenes story they've heard. We'll have more on that shortly.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sat 26 Mar - 22:52

Apparently America is going through a huge demographical shift politically with Latinos accounting for the largest growing ethnic minority in America - apparently 1 in 6 people are now Latino and it is expected that in another 50 years time they will be the majority ethnic group. Something like 10 states are having to change their representation in the Senate or something because of the demographic shift.

Is it little wonder that WWE are keen to sign the hottest Latino talents from Mexico? If WWE want to continue to be the biggest wrestling promotion in the world (with America still being the primary market) then they have to be seen to fully embrace these wrestlers. I don't think either Rey or Del Rio should be angry or jealous; they should be proud of the fact that they are becoming the future of the WWE.

Saying that though WWE have a very international roster at the moment and I think that is something they can be proud of - Sheamus, Barrett, Del Rio, Sin Cara, Mason Ryan, Justin Gabriel, Kahli, Tatsu. I just wish there was more Japanese stars to really get a full flavour of the international styles.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun 27 Mar - 15:48

At a house show in Champaign, Illinois, Sin Cara made his debut - defeating Primo via submission. Cara used a La Mistica and submission move for Primo to tap out.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down