The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wondered what happened to The Greyghost since he got banned?

+20
Cowshot
HammerofThunor
miteyironpaw
HERSH
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
thebluesmancometh
Knowsit17
rodders
TycroesOsprey
Biltong
dogtooth
idris
gregortree
Breadvan
kiakahaaotearoa
damngoodOvalball
doctor_grey
mystiroakey
eirebilly
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ever wondered what happened to The Greyghost since he got banned? Empty Ever wondered what happened to The Greyghost since he got banned?

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyC8qT0fbzU&feature=related

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Ever wondered what happened to The Greyghost since he got banned? Empty Re: Ever wondered what happened to The Greyghost since he got banned?

Post by eirebilly Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:26 pm

Cracker, love it Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Ever wondered what happened to The Greyghost since he got banned? Empty Re: Ever wondered what happened to The Greyghost since he got banned?

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:26 pm

oh lol - my gawd that puts it into perspective doesnt it, he luuuves rugby- i honestly couldnt imagine an england fan doing that.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:28 pm

I wish i could deny never reacting like that to Ireland beating the Aussies at the RWC...
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:28 pm

Never thought of him as a roly-poly dude.
But I guess it makes sense

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by damngoodOvalball Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:33 pm

Seems more like viewtothegym to me

damngoodOvalball

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:37 pm

damngoodOvalball wrote:Seems more like viewtothegym to me

Really? I pictured View sitting back in his chair, putting his beer by his side and calmly saying 'Well played boys'. I can not see him getting overly excited by a Welsh win Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:50 pm

I want to see the video when the Strettle try was deferred to the video ref. ghost furious censored devil Ever wondered what happened to The Greyghost since he got banned? 3933776953 warning Yahoo angel

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:52 pm

I thought grey, moffets,mikeyphil,welshladgareth are all travelling around the country in the dodgy medicine side show bussiness... Headscratch

Last edited by Breadvan on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:54 pm

The English do not hate anyone sufficiently to get that wound up.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by idris Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V9A6Dqztns

idris

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtooth Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:21 pm

he's around here somewhere. he must be gutted, he had that name on the old boards.

maybe we should petition to have his ban lifted?
dogtooth
dogtooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:23 pm

dogtooth wrote:he's around here somewhere. he must be gutted, he had that name on the old boards.

thumbsup
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:35 pm

Bring back GG, bitter but often funny.
And Moffat's Ghost ? where did he go ?

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:44 pm

biltongbek wrote:
dogtooth wrote:he's around here somewhere. he must be gutted, he had that name on the old boards.

thumbsup

I would rather have him back as Grey than being annoying with his alter ego. Bring back the ghost thumbsup

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:54 pm

was he mitey?

i am not sure- however a couple of his posts went abit NZ crazy

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:33 pm

Laugh cracker!

I miss the ghost, that guy was a legend! Come back GG! ghost
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm

Lol,
I speak to Welsh lad Gareth a lot he is my friend on facebook and he is actually a alright lad.

He dislikes nottins so much and old madge.

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:42 pm

to be fair I couldnt stand nottins either.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by idris Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:43 pm

Nottins, Cyril, HERSH. Pattern emerging????

idris

Back to top Go down

Post by idris Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:43 pm

At least 2 out of those 3 names is the same person!

idris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:47 pm

Nottins just seemed to lack a life and a woman, i pitied him not hated him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:49 pm

I was sent a link to this the other day. Someone's dad watching Wales. This will be me in a few years time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj-JHMCduD0&sns=em

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:09 pm

That's not GreyGhost, if it was he'd be wearing an anti-England jersey, not a Welsh one Rolling Eyes

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXKc2jZioBw

Try this one!!!

And there is a decent crowd in Walkabout Cardiff with me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vwPSryN5KQ

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:29 pm

"There but by the grace of god go I"

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtooth Fri 02 Mar 2012, 8:22 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footrot_Flats

"Mitey Iron Paw", and "the Grey Ghost of The Forest",

he admited it to me. he is an englishman in wales.
dogtooth
dogtooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri 02 Mar 2012, 8:32 am

Sad You just told me santa isnt real Ever wondered what happened to The Greyghost since he got banned? 3181402168

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 02 Mar 2012, 9:35 am

dogtooth wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footrot_Flats

Seriously, dog? The Ghost was capable of amusing posts but mainly stuck to England-bashing/England-baiting, whereas Mitey comes across as highly intelligent and mostly funny, with the occasional bombastic, blinkered pro-England post thrown in to mix things up? Both definitely know about rugby tho... OK Curiouser and curiouser Headscratch

Last edited by AsLongAsBut100ofUs on Tue 06 Mar 2012, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Fri 02 Mar 2012, 9:59 am

Cyril, Nottins, GreyGhost may they all R I P. Sad
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:12 am

But Cyril is alive and well, Hersh, masquerading as SafeAs..., I believe?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:16 am

Don't rake up old bones, let them be.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:24 am

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:
dogtooth wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footrot_Flats

Seriously, dog? The Ghost was capable of amusing posts but mainly stuck to England-bashing/England-baiting, whereas Mitey comes across as highly intelligent and mostly funny, with the occasional bombastic, blinkered pro-England post thrown in to mix things up? Both definitely know about rugby tho... OK

Yeah, I was a fan of the grey ghost. I found his posts thought provoking and amusing, especially when he got sucked into his daily vortex of xenophobic loathing and went off the rails completely.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Tuilagi may have been pushed rather than leapt, and I often wonder who might have done such a thing.

I was assuming the grey ghost was a reference to FRF and thought it would add some nice continuity to the site to pick up another moniker in the series.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:28 am

Id buy that explanation Mitey. Theres no way you're not 100% serious.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:31 am

I briefly considered The Scarlet Manuka after saturday's debacle PSW.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:33 am

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.......... ghost
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:36 am

Mitey is definately not The Ghost. The fact his account on here appeared just after Ghost got banned and the names have a link is purely a coincidence.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtooth Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:37 am

HammerofThunor wrote:Mitey is definately not The Ghost. The fact his account on here appeared just after Ghost got banned and the names have a link is purely a coincidence.

so you are the grey one. ahh ha!
dogtooth
dogtooth

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:42 am

dogtooth wrote:
HammerofThunor wrote:Mitey is definately not The Ghost. The fact his account on here appeared just after Ghost got banned and the names have a link is purely a coincidence.

Unfortunately all my knowledge of New Zealand culture comes from 'Once Were Warriros' (or whatever it's called) and Shortland Street. I could never have been convincing as an actual kiwi. Besides, I'm too lazy to have multiple accounts.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:43 am

I actually miss TGG, he really was one of the funniest posters around.
He really knew his stuff as well and inbetween his digs he did post some very thought provoking stuff.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:46 am

HammerofThunor wrote:
dogtooth wrote:

Unfortunately all my knowledge of New Zealand culture comes from 'Once Were Warriros' (or whatever it's called) and Shortland Street. I could never have been convincing as an actual kiwi. Besides, I'm too lazy to have multiple accounts.

How hard can it be? Imagine a rural southern English village in 1957 who had imported two dozen Samoans to bolster their local rugby team had then become embroiled in a pidgin linguistic experiement to replace all vowels with the letter U and compensate by saying "ay?!" after every single sentence, and as far as I can tell, you have New Zealand.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:48 am

Hey Ironpaw....whats your thoughts on Steve Walsh?....... Whistle
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:49 am

roddersm wrote:Hey Ironpaw....whats your thoughts on Steve Walsh?....... Whistle

I thought he was better when he was drinking.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtooth Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:50 am

why did the grey ghost get banned?
dogtooth
dogtooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:58 am

I think Ghost was planning a hostile take over of 606v2, and it was nipped in the bud.

Sad, he would have been a very fair moderator. Laugh
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri 02 Mar 2012, 11:05 am

miteyironpaw wrote:
HammerofThunor wrote:
dogtooth wrote:

How hard can it be? Imagine a rural southern English village in 1957 who had imported two dozen Samoans to bolster their local rugby team had then become embroiled in a pidgin linguistic experiement to replace all vowels with the letter U and compensate by saying "ay?!" after every single sentence, and as far as I can tell, you have New Zealand.

So Melton Mowbary then?

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowshot Fri 02 Mar 2012, 11:13 am

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler wrote:
miteyironpaw wrote:
HammerofThunor wrote:
dogtooth wrote:

So Melton Mowbary then?

Laugh

I wondered where the Tuilagis lived.

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Fri 02 Mar 2012, 11:19 am

He is surreptitiously setting up a secret nderground movement of international rebel refs plotting to take over the IRB constitution.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Fri 02 Mar 2012, 11:48 am

I always thought he was Wayne Barnes fishing for approval.
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 06 Mar 2012, 9:27 am

biltongbek wrote:I think Ghost was planning a hostile take over of 606v2, and it was nipped in the bud.

Sad, he would have been a very fair moderator. Laugh

Perhaps... but he had a plethora of infringement points (almost 10 times your average wum, from memory...) and this would have made it very difficult for him to obtain Nominations from the most honourable Members of the v2 Selection Panel. Wink

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next