The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing - Saturday 26th March

4 posters

Go down

Racing - Saturday 26th March Empty Racing - Saturday 26th March

Post by Solerina Fri 25 Mar 2011, 7:54 pm

Do please post any comments or tips for Saturday's racing here.

Don't forget to get your entries in for the Saturday Tipping Comp Smile

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Racing - Saturday 26th March Empty Re: Racing - Saturday 26th March

Post by racingnut Fri 25 Mar 2011, 8:52 pm

Just had a little swatch at the cards for tomorrow,not very exciting,typical post Chelts and pre Aintree you might say.The mares chase final at Newbury interests me only because the mare that thrashed our little lady turns out with top weight,KERADA.In my opinion shes the best mare of her type in the country and with natural progression she ,might just be serving it up to the boys next season.Different gravy than this field,i think shes total class.
RED JAZZ if hes fit and TWICE OVER are two at Meydan that need close inspection,i think both are just too classy for the opposition.
Not a day for getting to involved with good fare not to far over the horizon.Can also put a word in for Ferdys runners,horses have really come to themselves in the past two or three weeks and i wouldnt put any of you backing any of them. 8)

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by steveo77 Sat 26 Mar 2011, 12:19 pm

just posted 2 of my other tips in the tipping comp
I am particularly interested in PRESVIS in the 3.45 at Meydan and REWILDING in the 4.50

these are not on ch4 though although I see they are covering TEN races today! Yahoo

steveo77

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Sat 26 Mar 2011, 7:18 pm

Good shout Steveo,hoped you had a little touch on them.Presvis is always a hit and hope bet in that you know he needs to come late and luck has to fall on his side but when it does,like today hes a very solid top flight performer.Rewilding owes me big time after i had some antepost on him for last seasons St Leger but at 2s today then i was prepared to let him run,he did it nicely and im sure he'll be placed to good effect over here in the coming campaign.

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Sat 26 Mar 2011, 9:13 pm

Aw well,looks like im billynomates again.At least if youre the only one posting you do tend to get no backchat. Whistle

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by steveo77 Sat 26 Mar 2011, 9:52 pm

I've been too busy spending my winnings racingnut Wink

Presvis certainly makes you wait for the win though, but another great performance. he came from last to first in no time at all!

steveo77

Back to top Go down

Post by Grahame1971 Sat 26 Mar 2011, 10:10 pm

Spot on Steve077 .... Good shooting sir.

I thought Ryan rode a superb race on Presvis, definitely a going day for this one. Rewilding was the classiest winner on he card i think, lengthened like a good thing in the last furlong.

Well Done Very Happy

Grahame1971

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Sun 27 Mar 2011, 9:31 pm

For all the hype and the plush surroundings and the mega bucks on offer,i juat cant get excited by the whole Dubai thing.The purses on offer for some of the races is mind blowing and from a financial point of view,if youve got a horse good enough to run there then you really do have to give it a shot.From a hardened racegoers point of view id rather be at Hexham or Sedgy or even Redcar.Dubai is to "americanised",flat oval of 8 furlongs ,no ups,no downs,no betting.Not for me.

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down