The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayeather Explains "NO 50-50" With Pacquiao

+14
ShahenshahG
hampo17
Boxtthis
Imperial Ghosty
TopHat24/7
Rowley
kevchadders
The Galveston Giant
two_tone
Mind the windows Tino.
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
manos de piedra
azania
d260005p
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mayeather Explains "NO 50-50" With Pacquiao Empty Mayeather Explains "NO 50-50" With Pacquiao

Post by d260005p Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:41 am

Here it is guys:

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-explains-why-he-t-give-pacquiao-50-50--50186

What you all think??

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Mayeather Explains "NO 50-50" With Pacquiao Empty Re: Mayeather Explains "NO 50-50" With Pacquiao

Post by azania Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:50 am

That's a stupid a reason as I've every heard.

azania

Back to top Go down

Mayeather Explains "NO 50-50" With Pacquiao Empty Re: Mayeather Explains "NO 50-50" With Pacquiao

Post by manos de piedra Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 am

Wanting 100% of the ppv of a fight of that magnitude is beyond a joke. I couldnt be bothered playing the blame game but if the info in that link is accurate is sounds like Mayweather is deliberately bringing the talks down.

Now for next week when Arum comes out with some other waffle.

It just looks, as has always been the case, neither camp is too pushed about the fight happening.

The 45-45-10 split offered seems fair to me but I doubt that will matter much.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:59 am

Should have done a 75-25 split - The winner gets the higest amount.

Too much ego flying around these days.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:30 am

Mayweather's ego is the biggest hurdle facing this matchup. Arum's a barrier too and Manny clearly plays his part in the debacle, but Mayweather is without a doubt the biggest barrier to this fight happening.

Laughable garbage from Mayweather. He can't afford to give up the split but he can afford to wire Manny $20 million in 72 hours. Plus he also refers to himself in the 3rd person which is the most cringeworthy thing anyone can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:39 am

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake wrote:Plus he also refers to himself in the 3rd person which is the most cringeworthy thing anyone can do.

Mind the windows Tino agrees with that completely.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:42 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake wrote:Plus he also refers to himself in the 3rd person which is the most cringeworthy thing anyone can do.

Two_tone would never lower himself to that level

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:50 am

Galveston says he's suprised because he thinks Pacquiao is there for the taking, he thinks Floyd is now waiting for someone else to beat Pacquiao first.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:54 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

:lol:

Back to top Go down

Post by kevchadders Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:55 am

"duck dodge dip dive and dodge...."

Mayweather would be more suited to Dodgeball...

kevchadders

Back to top Go down

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:56 am

The Galveston Giant wrote:Galveston says he's suprised because he thinks Pacquiao is there for the taking, he thinks Floyd is now waiting for someone else to beat Pacquiao first.

But he's already been between three times so why wait?

He's protecting his zero. Manny's the only fighter, in my opinion, who could have a chance of beating him.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:59 am

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake wrote:
The Galveston Giant wrote:Galveston says he's suprised because he thinks Pacquiao is there for the taking, he thinks Floyd is now waiting for someone else to beat Pacquiao first.

He's protecting his zero. Manny's the only fighter, in my opinion, who could have a chance of beating him.

Galveston says not since he turned into a top P4P fighter. He's waiting for something, what he's not quite sure.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:01 am

The Galveston Giant wrote:
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake wrote:

Galveston says not since he turned into a top P4P fighter. He's waiting for something, what he's not quite sure.

Mind the windows Tino fears that Cpt Lionel will regret his 3rd person comments!

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:01 am

Right, enough! Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:22 am

Right, thought I'd give it an hour or two to see if I could muster up the energy or enthusiasm to care in the slightest about the Manny and Floyd fight or what anyone involved has to say on the matter and can now confirm I failed.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:24 am

Punk b!tch

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:28 pm

On a monetary basis there is nothing wrong with Mayweather demanding a higher share, he brings far far more money to the table than Pacquiao but for the sake of boxing fans and a fight of this magnitude it should be 50/50.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Embarrassing from Mayweather. He cares more about winning on business deals than winning actual fights. Where is the warriors spirit that we all admire so much in boxers? Floyd doesn't seem to have it. It's not enough that he makes a ton of money in what would be his chance to prove he is the best fighter on the planet. No, he has to insist on making the absolute most money, or nothing, thus depriving boxing fans of a very important and exciting marquee event. Floyd Mayweather's entire character is defined by the money he makes, and getting to tell people about that money. He can't talk about anything else. It's incredibly boring, and I would liken any intelligence he does have (outside of boxing IQ) to that of a shark: he hunts out money like a shark hunts out blood, but he barely has the mental capability to have a thought process, or to articulate himself outside of these terms of reference. The only times I've seen him relaxed and seemingly genuine is when he has won a fight and he's made a ton of money. The rest of the footage I've seen of him depicts a money grabbing, spoiled, violent, ignorant fool.

The Mayweather-Pacquiao situation is one of the most damaging debacles to happen to boxing in recent years. No wonder casual fans are turning off on a sport that can't get it's top guys in the ring to face each other, and one in which business deals seem to take on as much importance as fights themselves. All of the principle characters in this case can share a portion of the blame. But, after hearing Floyd admit that he won't take a 45-45-10 split, it seems his complete lack of compromise coupled with his extreme ego and monumental greed is the main cause of what is an embarrassing situation for this sport.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:47 am

He won't agree because he wants to see how far he can make Arum bend over, if at all. End of the day this fight all comes down to two men, Arum and PBF, and their hatred of each other. Both of their ego's are stopping this fight, Manny just hides behind Arum not voicing his opinion.

The blame for this doesn't lie solely with one man, it lies with both of them.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 am

All three hampo - Pacquiao is probably the only power player not exerting his influence and if he really wanted to I bet he could make it happen.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 am

there is no debate about it as far as I am concerned. All along the way Mayweather has dodged this fight.

From the silly drug testing, to when the drug testing was agreed and him saying it was too late, and now to see he thinks it should not be a 50/50 split.

The only time he showed an interest is when Manny had a poor showing (for Manny) in his last fight.

And I think he wants to see one more fight to assess if Manny is past his best.

He is all about the money and he knows his 0 is big bucks, and he will only take on fighters he knows he can beat. And Manny is a threat.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:22 am

I think he's known all along that he beats Pacquiao but can't do anything if team Pacquiao aren't playing ball.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:03 am

Isn't this the same deal that he has done with most of his last opponents? Like he gave Ortiz 5 mill and kept the PPV himself?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:12 am

All fighters make their biggest pay day with Floyd Mayweather...Cotto said this is the best financial offer between Pacquiao's team and Floyd Mayweather.

I find it laughable Manny Pacquiao gets away with any stick again...He is on record saying he would take less money and now is back tracking...So much for the guy that fights for the people.

3 reasons why Pacquiao does not deserve a 50/50 split:
1) Lost his last fight
2) Floyd Mayweather is the bigger draw
3) Pacquiao said he will take less money

Alex Ariza a member of team Pacquiao said Mayweather is not to blame and Bob Arum is always in the way of making the fight happen.

Are you all forgetting the stadium that gets magically made 3 weeks later after May 5th the drivel that came from Team Pacquiao and Arum?

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:15 am

tunes666 wrote:there is no debate about it as far as I am concerned. All along the way Mayweather has dodged this fight.

From the silly drug testing, to when the drug testing was agreed and him saying it was too late, and now to see he thinks it should not be a 50/50 split.

The only time he showed an interest is when Manny had a poor showing (for Manny) in his last fight.

He is all about the money and he knows his 0 is big bucks, and he will only take on fighters he knows he can beat. And Manny is a threat.

Where has Pacquiao agreed to testing?...Is he taking olympic style testing for Bradley? Nope

Pacquiao is the one not taking on any threats and is in no way or shape in form a threat to Floyd Mayweather.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:15 am

Pacquiao deserves 50/50 he has been doing roughly the same numbers. They will both make a stupid amount of money for the fight anyway.

I think mayweather will win quite easily if they did fight, but its clear that he doesn't want to risk it.

50/50 is fair, not really an argument you can put against it tbh.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:17 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:I think he's known all along that he beats Pacquiao but can't do anything if team Pacquiao aren't playing ball.

what do you mean playing ball?, you mean basically do anything FMW says including let him have all the PPV. It clear this fight is bigger than FMW, regardless of what he thinks...

Manny is one of the best boxers of our generation, maybe FMW needs to burst his bubble and realize that.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 am

tunes666 wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:I think he's known all along that he beats Pacquiao but can't do anything if team Pacquiao aren't playing ball.

what do you mean playing ball?, you mean basically do anything FMW says including let him have all the PPV. It clear this fight is bigger than FMW, regardless of what he thinks...

Manny is one of the best boxers of our generation, maybe FMW needs to burst his bubble and realize that.

Arum always wants things his own way, as soon as Mayweather wouldn't allow that the fight ran into difficulties, it is the fault of Mayweather, Arum and Pacquiao, it isn't confined to one singular person.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:30 am

The genius of PBF wrote:

1) Lost his last fight

Errr I think you will find he won it. (regardless of if it was lucky)

So let him have 60/40.. or 70/30...
Show me another fight out there the fans would rather see?, I think you will find this fight is the most money FMW will ever make, especially if he took it when Manny was flying... at that time everyone on the planet wanted to see it.

Why should Manny not also take some credit for bringing in such demand for the fight?

And probebly would, but is 0% of paper view less?... or 0? Rolling Eyes

Alex Ariza a member of team Pacquiao said Mayweather is not to blame and Bob Arum is always in the way of making the fight happen.
In other words because Bob Arum does not want to take a cut that FMW tells him to take, then Bob Arum is in the way...

A Promoter is about making money, maybe if FMW wants the fight he would not ask for insulting demands against another boxer who has no problem filling seats.

FMW fans are so blinkered its untrue..

Alex Ariza was only underlining the fact that its not Manny that is bothered by taking less money but its the promoter, You dont think FMW knows that asking for %100 od the PPV is going to lead to a rejection?

And you just know that if Bob Arum just went with it, then FMW would just cook something else up to stop the fight.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:33 am

tunes666 wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:

1) Lost his last fight

Show me another fight out there the fans would rather see?, I think you will find this fight is the most money FMW will ever make, especially if he took it when Manny was flying... at that time everyone on the planet wanted to see it.

Why should Manny not also take some credit for bringing in such demand for the fight?

In other words because Bob Arum does not want to take a cut that FMW tells him to take, then Bob Arum is in the way...

A Promoter is about making money, maybe if FMW wants the fight he would not ask for insulting demands against another boxer who has no problem filling seats.

Alex Ariza was only underlining the fact that its not Manny that is bothered by taking less money but its the promoter, You dont think FMW knows that asking for %100 od the PPV is going to lead to a rejection?

And you just know that if Bob Arum just went with it, then FMW would just cook something else up to stop the fight.

Would he Flip - he would be making a huge chunk of around 100 million - he'd bite every arm in reach off.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:36 am

Tunes you are forgetting that this fight will be a joint venture between Mayweather promotions and Top Rank, so as you say a promoter is all about the money and why should Floyd be any different?

In the case of Arum, he won't get this fight signed unless Floyd has given in to every little demand of his, he wants to make him squirm and suffer, such is the hatred that Arum harbours towards Mayweather.

Manny is at fault as well though, and don't ignore it. He could tell Arum he wants, he could force Arums hand but he isn't. All three of these guys are at fault.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:38 am

Wasnt he fight expected to make around $100 mill, he's giving him $40 mill which in essence is 60/40... or am I missing something?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:42 am

what are the ppv numbers expected?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 am

Its really unknown to be honest, DLH at one point was raving about it getting 4 Mill so that would mean pretty much atound $200 mill but I desperately struggle to beloeve it would make much more than DLH - Floyd fight my own personal guess would be about 2.5 mill but the projected total would be changed on how much PPV tickets cost.

DLH - Floyd cost $50 per PPV - but Floyd - Ortiz costed $60 standard and $70 in HD, so not sure where they'll place it...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:52 am

tunes666 wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:

1) Lost his last fight

Err I think you will find he got his backside whupped 9-2-1....In the eyes of many fans he lost that fight...Mayweather embarassed Marquez so why on earth whould he be scared of Manny Pacquiao.

Floyd Mayweather signed the contract in Jan 2010 but Pacquiao walked away because he needed 24 days not to be blood tested in his opinion and couldn't even give into 14 days to fight the mighty Clottey.

Mayweather offered Pacquiao 4 times as much as he made in his whole career...Mayweather makes 50m paydays without Pacquiao...Pacquiao needs Mayweather more.

Pacquiao is using Mayweather's name to sell his fights...Pacquiao gets 40m which is 30% or 35% of the total revenue anyway.

I see you got no comeback to this why would Ariza say only Arum was in the way...Arum makes more money pitching his cash cow Pacquiao against the likes of Bradley then he would against Mayweather...He keeps all the money in house and can lie to Pacquiao about revenue.

If Mayweather vs Pacquiao happens, Pacquiao for the first time since the Hatton fight would get to see what is in the pot and realise Arum is screwing him over in his past fights.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11512.html Arum has 99 excuses and the split is not one of them Laugh

Why did Cotto retweet De La Hoya's tweet saying Arum is preventing Mayweather Pacquiao happening...Cotto knows Mayweather is not to blame.

We are not blinkered it is people like you who can't read between the lines.

I guess some people took what D4 said as gospel. Laugh

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:53 am

Thats probably why he wants 100% ppv he could end up making about 100 mill on his own

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:57 am

Exactly, but lets say the fight makes $100 mill, he's still giving Pac $40 mill so that would essentially be 60/40, he's just hoping the sales go through the roof then would be laughing if the made $150 or $200 mill even.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:19 am

Cotto is making 35mil in a fight worth over 90mil, a fight with Pacquiao would bring in a fair bit more than that.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:26 am

I look at it this simple way.

A couple of years ago when Pacquiao was on fire, Mayweather scared, Arum interested, Fans interested.

Present day when it looks like Pacquiao is on the slide, Mayweather interested, Arum scared, fans bored.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:31 am

2.5 mill is my guess on PPV, which is 100k more than DLH - Floyd but I would imagine PPV tickets will be more expensive, let's guess 50% buy in HD and the other 50% buys SD, let's also guess that the price is the same as Floyds fight with Ortiz ($60 SD - $70 HD) that brings my educated guess to a total of - $162.5 Million.

Of course its educated guesswork and not an exact science but it basically means Floyd goes home with $122.5 million and Manny $40 million, fair? Dunno....

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:33 am

Mayweather is not and never has been scared of Pacquiao...Arum was never interested init 2 years ago, Arum said back then he is happy if the fight never happens.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:35 am

GG got the most essential part of the post bang on - Fans BORED

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:38 am

That not ture - alex - bored fans wouldnt flare up everytime the issue is mentioned and stuff like this is why they can go on gobbing about this and still expect a mega payday. Once the fight is signed the hype will build up and by fight night everyone and their mother will be salivating anticipating a crazy match.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:42 am

Ha to be honest I am seriously bored of it, would rather see the younger ones come through.

Then again I did just do a whole financial breakdown of it...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:52 am

I would be surprised if Mayweather is silly enough to feel he can demand 100% of the ppv from this fight and get away with it.

Really its an attempt to discredit Pacquiao, to insinuate Pacquiao much smaller a draw and an opponent than he actually is. It was similar with the drug testing, basically an attempt to discredit Pacquiao.

Whether or not this is a genuine attempt to just bring down negotiations or whether its ust a ploy to increase his own position for the inneviteable haggling isnt really clear. But both camps have been guilty of finding ways and reasons to make the most obvious fight in the world not happen. This is just the latest episode.

What is interesting, is that Mayweather admits he was offered 45-45-10 which is a split that most fans would probably see as being acceptable. That would be a far better starting point than Mayweathers offer.

But Mayweathers demands here are rubbish. I just hope Mayweather is not serious about them and its just a ploy to try and strengthen his negotiating position.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 pm

I don't know how on earth real boxing fans, who want to see good boxing matches rather than hero worship their image of particular boxing 'stars' can support FMJ's behaviour during these negotiations. While I recognise that both sides (and the egos involved) have impacted on the situation, it seems to me that the Pacquiao camp have made numerous compromises (drug testing, money split) whereas FMJ has made none. In fact, he seems to continually move the goalposts.

I don't think for a second that he's scared to fight. I think he's confident of victory (and I think he should be), but it's his level of greed and focus on the financials that is the issue for me. I think most boxers would be satisfied that they were that they were challenging themselves to be the best they could be, as long as they were making a healthy sum (in this case a clear career high). But, Floyd isn't even satisfied with making the most money in history - he just has to dwarf his opponents earnings completely. I hope it's a negotiating tactic, because I want to see the fight, but I'm more inclined to believe that FMJ's ego and obsession with money has reached a point where he thinks that this is fair and deserved.

As I said, I don't know how any boxing fan can support this type of behaviour. It seems like the people who're pulling out ppv figures, etc in support of Floyds positions prefer to be fans of boxing's financial deals rather than it's fights. It's not all that dissimilar to people getting on an online forum, and fighting the corner of someone like Donald Trump for making a ruthless business deal. It's aspects such as the warrior spirit displayed and the notion of challenging skills and will against the best you can face that attract most of us to boxing. This seems to me to be almost completely missing from Floyd's approach.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:56 pm

MAte - thing is they havent have they? neither of them have - they say ok we'll take drug test but we wont fight on the 5th of may - we will fight in the stadium thats being built 3 weeks later. Now hes fighting bradley in a couple of months not mentioning this mythical stadium. Just cowpat all round and neither one is more innocent than the other - one will take a pay cut - just for the fans, one will take the drugs test because hes not scared of needles any more - its bob arums fault or mayweathers fault or pacquiaos fault blah blah blah. Its down to all three of them and not one shares more blame than the other.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:58 pm

The genius of PBF wrote:
tunes666 wrote:there is no debate about it as far as I am concerned. All along the way Mayweather has dodged this fight.

Where has Pacquiao agreed to testing?...Is he taking olympic style testing for Bradley? Nope

Pacquiao is the one not taking on any threats and is in no way or shape in form a threat to Floyd Mayweather.

FMW offered a 14 day gap (or what ever it was) and Manny still said no... in later negotiations Manny agreed to it but Floyd said it was too late and he was looking elsewhere..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:01 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
tunes666 wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:

1) Lost his last fight

Would he Flip - he would be making a huge chunk of around 100 million - he'd bite every arm in reach off.

But Even FMW would be making allot more money than he would do fighting the likes of Cotto... so why should he not treat Manny different? the reason the fight would generate so much is due to both fighters not just Money man.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:04 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:I look at it this simple way.

A couple of years ago when Pacquiao was on fire, Mayweather scared, Arum interested, Fans interested.

Present day when it looks like Pacquiao is on the slide, Mayweather interested, Arum scared, fans bored.

Exactly.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next