The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will be the shock package of the 2012 season

5 posters

Go down

Who will be the shock package of the 2012 season  Empty Who will be the shock package of the 2012 season

Post by Fernando Fri 09 Mar 2012, 4:44 pm

This may surprise a few but for a team that's struggled to get ready for the season and done little testing Hispania seem quietly confident of the season ahead unlike Marussia apparently they have a trick up their sleeve for the season with their aerodynamics, Then there is Toro Rosso who towards the back of the season was the 5th best team on the grid and closely behind Mercedes looking to make the step up and continue being where they were. Then it leads the inevitable Force India, Caterham and Sauber all looking to push on from a strong last season.

So who will be surprise package of 2012?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Who will be the shock package of the 2012 season  Empty Re: Who will be the shock package of the 2012 season

Post by Belgarion of Riva Sat 10 Mar 2012, 6:10 pm

Renault

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Who will be the shock package of the 2012 season  Empty Re: Who will be the shock package of the 2012 season

Post by monty junior Tue 13 Mar 2012, 6:13 pm

Never really saw Torro Rosso as better than Force India at the back of last season, they preserved tyres better but i think Force India were certainly more of a threat to Mercedes.

I think Force India purely from interview's and rumours of long runs.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 14 Mar 2012, 1:26 pm

I'd love to be able to say Williams, but I can't realistically see them surprising us. Improving yes, but not enough to impact on the championship.

Although it won't be a surprise as such, I think Mercedes will do better than many of us are expecting. Might even displace Ferrari in the Big 3 if the Scuderia really are having issues (and not just playing mind games).
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Wed 14 Mar 2012, 1:44 pm

Renault - maybe it depends if they've sorted that chassis issue out.

I reckon Caterham could pull something out of the hat.

Merc could make a good impression and as DW said, overtake Ferrari - would love to see that!

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down