The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You/Have You Played The Beautiful Game

3 posters

Go down

Do You/Have You Played The Beautiful Game Empty Do You/Have You Played The Beautiful Game

Post by Stella Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:56 am

Hi

Was wondering who plays Football or who use to (like me) and at what level, be it Sunday morning pub stuff or even professional?

I use to play Saturday's and Sunday's in an average league before meeting the Mrs. My best position was left back although I did play up front for one of my Saturday sides.

Also, what is it about playing that you like(d) most. I must admit, I do not miss the training but do miss the laugh and having a slimmer stomach.

Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Do You/Have You Played The Beautiful Game Empty Re: Do You/Have You Played The Beautiful Game

Post by davidl1061 Thu 15 Mar 2012, 1:59 pm

I played up until a couple of years ago. Was on the books at BuryFc up to under 16s and was asked to train with a semi pro team when younger. I played as a centre half mainly but occasionly centre mid before I had to stop through injuries. Used to play in the Manchester League on a saturday afternoon and always had a good laugh

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Do You/Have You Played The Beautiful Game Empty Re: Do You/Have You Played The Beautiful Game

Post by RinoGattuso Thu 15 Mar 2012, 4:13 pm

Played with a sat team got trials with Dundee Utd, ended up signing for Stenhousmuir, then woman and drink made an appearance in my life.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down