The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q & A with Team Japan's own and reason why 6WF didn't win the Interfed Cup Hidari Kenji

+3
Blade
BlueDragon1205
Cable
7 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

Q & A with Team Japan's own and reason why 6WF didn't win the Interfed Cup Hidari Kenji Empty Q & A with Team Japan's own and reason why 6WF didn't win the Interfed Cup Hidari Kenji

Post by Cable Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:47 pm

Ask Away!

Cable

Back to top Go down

Q & A with Team Japan's own and reason why 6WF didn't win the Interfed Cup Hidari Kenji Empty Re: Q & A with Team Japan's own and reason why 6WF didn't win the Interfed Cup Hidari Kenji

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:48 pm

DO.. YOU.. UNDERSTAND... WHAT.. I.. AM.. SAYING????
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Q & A with Team Japan's own and reason why 6WF didn't win the Interfed Cup Hidari Kenji Empty Re: Q & A with Team Japan's own and reason why 6WF didn't win the Interfed Cup Hidari Kenji

Post by Cable Fri 16 Mar 2012, 12:05 am

LOUD.. AND... CLEAR... BLUE... DRAGON... LOUD... AND... CLEAR!

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 12:29 am

Good,

What made you go with team Japan?
Are you worried that the Gimmick may harm the future of the team?
Can you see one member take the forefront and eventually go it alone in 6CWF?
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri 16 Mar 2012, 12:41 am

Well originally Team Japan was just plain and simple no gimmick just straight wrestling..C'Mon look at our Attire! My Sempai wanted Team Japan to be a name that will stretch throughout the entire world from Canada to Europe to Mexico and Even America. We're kinda like that old TNA Stable called Team Canada but better!

Gimmick what Gimmick? I only live by the choices I make in and outside the ring. I'm like this 24/7!

I can honestly say both Tsukasa and Kenzaki... Kenzaki can definitely do good as a singles competitor winning the Extreme Title and Tsukasa can eventually win the World Heavyweight Title but after my success of course.. They're too smart not to pull a Randy Orton on the stable

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 17 Mar 2012, 8:34 pm

Do you really think your better than Yarmouth Blade?

Who would you like most to face in 6CW?

And do you really dislike Dragon or do you admire him?
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:24 pm

Of course! That idiot had two opportunities to defeat Rapture and failed both times. Unlike Blade I made him tap out at Survival! I deserve a title match and yet I still have to listen to that idiot chant "as soon as you win a title you prove something!" Well Blade as soon as you stop losing to Rapture then you prove something! That idiot doesn't have what it takes to defeat Mike Hill. I'm undefeated in 2012 he's not!

Jackson Black because I hate him because he's afraid to lose that damn International Title and Geoff Steel so I can make him suffer even more!

Neither! the question you should be asking is do The Dragon hate Team Japan so much that he wants to join us or does he hate Team Japan as bad because he hasn't had the same success as us? A Freshers Ball Contract he hasn't cashed in yet? Don't make me laugh...

Hey Blade I like the questions keep them coming!

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:34 pm

thoughts on Scorpion

Thoughts on Killbane?

who do you wish to face in 6WF?

have you been approached by genesis

If you could have a match vs Jackson Black what match and why?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:38 pm

James Mcmanus or Logan Kincade?

Which Title would you most like to go for?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:44 pm

Does Nay Bother have the best Tattoos in 6CWF

have you ever seen a potato in the shape of Jebus

Are Logan and Nay Bother the best tag team around

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:44 pm

Favourite promoer apart from yourself?

What is the feud you'd like most and why?

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:52 pm

thoughts on Scorpion
He's good but not as good as me!

Thoughts on Killbane?
Boring!

Who do you wish to face in 6WF?
JJ Johnson, Rapture and kick his ass. Maybe even Max Adamson but definitely Blue Dragon

have you been approached by genesis
Nope they're scared of Japanese People Alex Walker occasionally gets under my skin.

If you could have a match vs Jackson Black what match and why?
A Very good Question...Probably a ladder match or a last man standing match for that International Title!

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:54 pm

James Mcmanus or Logan Kincade?

James Mcmanus..he's can give me a good match Kincade is only good for one thing and thats tag team...

Which Title would you most like to go for?

International Title but my first target is indeed Rapture he took something from 6CW and I want it back sure I'll defend it here but I want what Rapture stolen in the first place!

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:56 pm

Does Nay Bother have the best Tattoos in 6CWF

Tattoos doesn't make the wrestler its skill!

have you ever seen a potato in the shape of Jebus

Never!

Are Logan and Nay Bother the best tag team around

Ask Dopant Zero that! Speaking of which Dopant Zero vs Logan and Nay Brother

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:58 pm

Favourite promoer apart from yourself?

Lex Hart, JJ Johnson and Blue Dragon.. Yarmouth Blade and Jackson Black unfortunately -_____-

What is the feud you'd like most and why?

Feud? You mean the ones where I'm always victorious! I guess you can say my current one with Rapture I want his gold!

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down