The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockdown Card - 31/03/2011

4 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

Lockdown Card - 31/03/2011 Empty Lockdown Card - 31/03/2011

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:43 am

Match 1
Yarmouth Blade vs Dr Shoe

Match 2
River Ace/The Saint W/ Acer vs Solomon Riddick/La Pulga Loco W/Mike Hill

Match 3
Dexter Morgan vs James Eagle vs Mark Palmer

Match 4
Trevor Swann/Chaos vs Snake Eyes/Jerome Dubois

Match 5
Hero/Marshall Murdoch/Clarke James vs Enforcer/Soldiers of Fortune

Match 6
Blue Dragon vs Crime Lord W/Crowley at ringside

Main Event
Lex Hart/GDC/Cassius Zhi vs Chris Patricks/Max Adamson/Perfect Jack

Last edited by Legend on Sat 28 May 2011, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Lockdown Card - 31/03/2011 Empty Re: Lockdown Card - 31/03/2011

Post by Bull Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:50 am

when do i get my debut Very Happy

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 8:29 am

Probably next week, but for now you might want to make your own vignettes or promos building up to your debut and post them here. thumbsup
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 29 Mar 2011, 9:14 am

the arena goes dark then there's a huge bang and green piros goes of at the top of the ramp, then the one and only hits. the crowd goes wild it yarmouth blade.
blade comes out wearing his long black coat and starts to go down the ramp give high fives to the crowd as he goes, he collects a mic from the ring steps and climbs into the ring.

crowd chant yarmouth, yarmouth.

hello 6wf universe crowd x5,right this is my first match in a cpl of weeks and its against a man called Dr Jones crowd boo x5, now i never faced him before but from what i have seen he is one tough son of a bi...ch so i will have to be on top of my game if i have any chance of winning.

now i will put on a good show for you guys win or lose and will hit Jones with every think i have got.

crowd x5

so with you guys behind me a will make sure i will kick DR Jones butt the best way i can, if not as another guy said on a different show i will die trying.

crowd x10

because i am the one and only yarmouth bladeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

the one and only hits and blade starts to leave the ring.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 29 Mar 2011, 9:21 am

opps sorry guys should have been DR shoe not Jones, been on nights and well knackered lol, off to get some kip.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:59 pm

“Dexter” by Rolfe Kent hits and Dexter Morgan appears at the top of the ramp. There are big cheers from the crowd as he walks down the ramp towards the ring. He gets a mic and rolls in, holding his orange briefcase aloft which is greeted with even bigger cheers.

RJ: “From what we saw last night we can only assume Dexter Morgan accepted The General’s proposal of a match at Let It Rock for the Fresher’s Ball contract. Not only that, Dr Shoe was sniffing around too!”

MW: “That’s right RJ; we have the joy of watching these chumps prove yet again that the future of this company is going to be very, very dull!”

D: “As you all witnessed last night on Shutdown, there are some jealous and quite frankly stupid people in this business. They want what they do not deserve. I found out last night that I, Dexter Morgan, the future of this business have to put my Fresher’s Ball contract on the line at Let It Rock. And let me tell you this right now for all the millions of you listening at home around the world, this is my destiny! This is why I am here, to prove to everyone that I am the best there will ever be! A few short weeks after my debut I captured this contract beating 4 other men in the process, proving that I was the hottest prospect for this company’s future. I have a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a champion, and I’m so determined to do that I am willing to put this on the line to prove myself.”

Crowd: “Dexter, Dexter, Dexter, Dexter!”

D: “I have shed blood, sweat and tears for this company and I haven’t even got started yet. You haven’t even witnessed me at my full potential and I am craving success from the moment I wake up in the morning until the moment the bell rings and my hand is raised in victory. I promise each and every one of you that I will be victorious at Let It Rock, and you may even see Dexter Morgan cash in that night, who knows?”

RJ: “My god Michael, I would love that so much”

MW: “Fa*beep*ot”

Dexter Morgan climbs to the tope rope, holding the briefcase in the air and slapping it. He can be heard off mic shouting “THIS IS MY DESTINY!”
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:00 pm

The lights in the arena fade to black.

‘Here comes the King’ echoes out from the speakers and from the rooftops Hero descends slowly on a wire.
White feathers cascade around him and drift over the crowd beneath the multi-time champion.
He lands in the centre of the ring, unclips himself then grabs a mic.

Hero: Your Lord has a message, listen wisely.
The jigsaw is now nearly complete.
My archons, my disciples, my holy trinity have shown you the righteous path.
Crime Lord, for so long a figure that walked in the wilderness, a soul misguided and lost found his true calling, his destiny at the right hand side of the true Lord himself.
Now he is my Azariel, he is my Angel of Death and he shall show the fallen one Crowley exactly what we do with traitors, what we do with heathens, what we do with those that worship false idols.
And now onto my most beautiful creation, what I, Hero, gave to 6WF to show you the true power of the Lord.
Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch.
My chosen sons.
The ones that have blazed a trail of destruction through the tag division not seen since well...Anarchy.
So many have tried to halt their path.
All have failed.
They now stand aloft the bodies of the fallen.
Those that they have crushed en route to their destiny.
The 6WF Tag Team Titles.
What they have achieved in their short tenure in 6WF is nothing more than a miracle.
But they will not stop there.
They are hungry.
Hungry to achieve, hungry to succeed, hungry for their Lord’s approval.
They shall not stop until all either bow at their Lord’s feet or lie broken under him.
They shall not rest until all answer to my call
They shall not be beaten.

But what I hear you cry about the Lord himself?
The 6 time World Champion.
The only undisputed Champion,
The only Grand Slam Champion,
The only active Legend,
The one that has been, seen and done every possible accolade in the industry.
Hero
The pieces are moving, slowly but surely they fall into place.
Only a few now remain, foes have been dispatched, those that remain are broken, disparaged, lost.
It’s simply just a matter of picking the optimum moment to deliver our message.
And when it’s delivered?
Then the Age of Hero shall reign over you all for eternity.
That is the word of the Lord.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:02 pm

Cassius is stood backstage with Clarissa. His TAW World Title is lain over his shoulder and heaving chest, and he nurses a polystyrene cup of steaming green tea.

Clarissa : Cassius Zhi. The time of reckoning is closing in, when you will defend your TAW World Heavyweight Title for the first time in almost 2 months – against the number one contender Perfect Jack. After a narrow victory over General Sanchez last night on Shutdown, are you worried for your title reign?

Cassius balks at the question and looks at Clarissa incredulously. He shakes his head in disbelief then takes a sip of tea, leaving Clarissa uncomfortably waiting for an answer. He looks up from his tea, and into her eyes with steely determination.

Cassius : Worried? Are you being serious Clarissa? I mean, I completely appreciate that your role here within 6WF requires you to heighten suspense in the lead up to such a marquee event and draw out any slither of uncertainty that may lie in amongst that which appears most certain ... but Clarissa... my darling Clarissa... my eye’s most welcome distraction... my office crush if you will...

Cassius strokes Clarissa’s hair, making her feel uncomfortable

Cassius : ... even you must see, beyond the creative license your job so generously affords you, that the suggestion that I am worried about Perfect Jack is as ridiculous as the notion that my victory over General Sanchez last night was anything like “narrow”.

Cassius stares at Clarissa, with no emotion in his cold eyes, and slowly takes a sip of tea – not taking his eyes off hers. His voice softens, becoming quieter but more sinister.

Cassius : I am the greatest world champion this company has ever seen Clarissa. You know it. It’s why those butterflies of panic that roll around your stomach when I arrive for interview actually excite you. You attract them... you welcome them in like the delicate... sweet scented flower you are. So you can feel close to something so implausibly powerful, even within this coliseum of gladiators... and feel the pleasure from the orgasmic force that emanates.

Clarissa looks disturbed as Cassius allows himself a sly grin

Cassius : General Sanchez also knows it. Its why he has targeted me from the moment he signed his contract here at 6WF. To also be close to the most powerful force in wrestling... but rather than pleasure, he seeks the exposure and the resulting unmerited ascendance.

And Perfect Jack knows it... and its why HE is the one who is worried!

Cassius takes a sip of tea and Clarissa raises her eyebrows confused. Cassius gulps and raises a finger, acknowledging her confusion.

Cassius : Perfect Jack is not a champion, but a coward Clarissa. On Shutdown he twice had the opportunity to start chipping away at the Great Wall, yet on both occasions he feigned taking the moral high ground and backed away. The first time leaving me to a sneak attack from General Sanchez. And the second time pusillanimously rejecting a most hospitable, open invitation from yours truly.

But despite his explanations for such reluctance, it’s not that Perfect Jack wants to wait until Let it Rock.

Cassius laughs and shakes his head

Cassius : No.

Perfect Jack doesn’t want to start at all. Not before. Not even AT Let it Rock!

Because Perfect Jack is worried about starting to chip away at the Great Wall. Because Perfect Jack knows once he begins to scale, he will quickly find that there are no cracks on which to grip... no aids to his perilous climb... and he will fall to the most painful of deaths,

That of his career!

Cassius stares into the camera, breathing heavy.

Cassius : Perfect Jack wouldn’t make a start on the monumental task that faces him at Let it Rock because he’s worried about the trouble he has already got himself into... and Perfect Jack doesn’t want to make that situation any more precarious.

Jack knows that he has riled up the New World Super-Power. And as Let it Rock approaches... Perfect Jack is beginning to recall the fate of all those who have made that mistake in the past. And as the Great Wall stands right in front of him...

Cassius holds his hand up in front of Clarissa’s eyes

Cassius : ... and obscures the view ahead, the only option is to look back at those anguished faces left behind by my hand...

Cassius pulls his hand away from Clarissa’s eyes and stares at it with awe. He takes one last slow sip of tea, finishing the cup

Cassius : And that is why Perfect Jack will not rise to my provocation Clarissa.

That is why Perfect Jack is the one who is worried!

Not me.

Not ever!

A sinister grin forms on Cassius’ face as he stares maniacally at Clarissa, and he starts to laugh as he slowly turns and walks away down the corridor.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:02 pm

Snake Eyes is seen in his locker room doing his boots up when suddenly Dubois is seen appearing on the screen. Snake Eyes quickly gets up and both men get into each other face. When suddenly Dubois begins to smile and puts his hands up and back away from Snake Eyes.

JD:Now, now, easy mon ami. I know your upset after what happened last week, but does it really matter? I mean you and I did what we know best and dat is lay down the biggest beat down of a life time! You see Snakey you and I we proved the doubters wrong, and while we still might not like each oder i got one simple question. Would rather be with ze merde dat you know? Or ze merde dat you don't know? Because you see Snakey what people fail to understand is dat we know each oder inside out! We studied each oder, know each and every move we can perform, which means one ding mon ami. And dat means we are one ell of a tag team! Because Snakey if you look at ze greatest Tag Teams in history, ze hardy's, Road Warriors, Dudley Boys, zey all have one ding in common and dat is Chemistry. Zey know each oder better dan any man in ze world and dat is what you and I bring! We will never see each oder eye to eye but we both have a common goal and dat is where ze two men on ze opposite side of ring come in.

JD: You see Snakey, Dubois knows you are itching to become a champion again, just like me. We have it all to prove again, because when you disappear for a long time and come back people question you. Do you have dat desire, dat determination, dat "it" factor dat will take you to ze top again. And while you might not be sure i am can say widout a shadow of a Doubt "YES I DO!!!". I do have zat determination, dat desire to sending electricity down everybody spine, to shock ze world to once again get what is mine and dat is Championship Gold!

JD: You see Snakey I have dat fire in my eye again, dat fire dat was turned into smoke over a year ago because of JJ, because of Tyson, because of ze 6WF. But now i am back Snakey and I am back to deliver ze biggest single beating ever seen to Trevor Swann in order to win dat Freeweight Title convincingly! Because you see people like Trevor and Chaos are has been Snakey! It is time for you and I to lay ze order and bring prosperity back to ze 6WF, it is time for you and me Snakey to seize ze moment, reach up high and grab ze bras ring and Say "I made it!"
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:04 pm

Edan Ekram is stretching in his locker room. Compared to the rest of the roster, it is a bit more compact. There's a knock at the door-

Edan: Come in.

Edan turns around as the door opens and is greeted by a smiling Clarissa.

Clarissa: Hey Edan, just wondering if I could catch a few words about last night’s match?

Edan: Sure thing; what did you want to ask?

Clarissa: Well... Someone pointed out to me on my way over here that you've now wrestled twice in 6wF and been pinned twice-

Edan: I think you'll find my debut!

Clarissa: Which was a dark match- they don't count. But after a week of trading words with James Eagle, are you disappointed not to have pinned him last night?

Edan: I'd feel just as disappointed if Dr Shoe had pinned Eagle to win the match. In the end, the result was a win for Dr Shoe and a defeat for Eagle and I. But I'm not too upset about it, I'm only just starting around 6wF and it'd be hard to argue that I haven't impressed in my matches so far.

All I need is to get that one pin, just one, and the confidence will rocket skywards. The GMs seem to have looked kindly on me this week to give me the week to train for Shutdown. Believe me Clarissa, the next match that I'll be fighting will end with me victorious.

Clarissa smiles weakly towards Edan, who seems to read what she was thinking.

Edan: No, honestly it will. It's just a matter of time before I get a win under my belt.

Clarissa: If you say so Edan, but a good performance doesn't mean anything unless you win the match in the end.

Clarissa turns on her heels and walks out the door, closing it as gently as she can. Edan looks slightly upset by what has just been said and turns around to pick up some weights.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:05 pm

To both Dexter's and the crowd's surprise, 'Burn Burn' by Lostprophets blares out through the arena speakers. The crowd immediately go wild, realising that this signifies an appearance from "the golden one". James Eagle comes out to immense cheers which turns into a resounding reception when he begins to hand out large chunks of money to random members of the crowd. He seemingly ignores the fact that Morgan is stood in the centre of the ring, continuing to slap the fans' hands and give away some more of his money. Eagle ascends the ring steps and climbs up to the top turnbuckle, executing his signature taunt before dropping down into the ring. He immediately starts running to the opposite corner, but stops abruptly to avoid bumping into Dexter. He acts surprised to see Morgan stood there, stopping to look him up and down for a minute.

JE: You're... you're Dexter Morgan... right?

Morgan nods slowly, but with a puzzled expression across his face. 

JE: Ah, the 2011 Fresher's Ball champion, the brightest young star in 6WF. That's you! I believe we've met before, in fact you were in my match at Survival. Do you know who won that, do you know who won? That's right I did!

JE: Now, I know you're busy dealing with other matters at the moment, but did you actually realise that we meet again this Thursday? No? Well that's no real surprise to me anyway, as you have obviously underestimated competitors like myself. Just because you won the Fresher's Ball, it doesn't make you the greatest competitor there ever was, is and will be. 

JE: Your mind is too focussed on the future. You're obsessed with proving you can take on the top stars, while you've hardly won any matches against fellow low-carders. You won one important match and now you claim to be better than us? I want you to prove that on Lockdown in a few days time. Let's say this... if you can pin me in our match, I will announounce in front of the packed Birmingham Bowl arena immediately after our match that you are better than I ever will be. However, if I can manage to pin you, I demand that you give me a chance to take part in your contract match at Let It Rock! Wha'dya say?
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:13 pm

can u guys help me with the promo-ing? to bulid up my debut

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:27 pm

What do you need? Ideas?

Try a vignette. You're a scorpion character so perhaps have you character shown in a desert, surrounded by noting hit sand, talk up your arrival! You'll be fine mate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:34 pm

should i post my promo like debut on a new article i have a good idea

a scorpoin in the desert crawling around and then the camra zooms out to birdseye view and there is the date the next lockdown is writen in the sand then the screen fades out black and in sand is written the date i make my debut

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 29 Mar 2011, 8:25 pm

"The Last Fight" hits the speakers of the 6WF arena and the crowd begins to cheer insanely as General Sanchez walks from behind the curtain.

RJ : "Wow, look at the expression on the General's face - he doesn't look all that impressed."

MW : "I wouldn't either after the beating he got from Cassius."

Sanchez enters the ring, grabbing a mic from the ring side attendant on the way in. He asks the crowd to quiet a little and begins to talk:

"Ah, the one and only James Eagle. The supposed future of 6WF! Well do I have news for 'friend' .. You will never be anyone in this business. You come out here all cocky, thinking you're the man. I was watching backstage and I couldn't help cringe at some of the bull**** you were coming out with. For starts, the match at Survival that you spoke about; if you look at the replays it was me that got the 1,2,3!! So stop living off of someone else's glory. Secondly - you were only ever somebody when you were with me. For example at Shutdown, you get beaten by Dr. Shoe whilst I proved to this whole Fed that I cab mix it with the best in this business. Yes, I might of lost but that match last night gave me new found respect for Cassius's in ring ability. I mean he is still a green tea drinking punk but he can wrestle!"

The fans pop at Sanchez's announcement and he smiles at Eagle.

"You then find the balls to come down here and think that you can just get a shot at Dex's freshers ball contract? Seriously? You would be a boy amongst men in that match. If anyone deserves that shot then it is ME! Just stick to counting that counterfieted cash of yours and allow the real future of 6WF wrestle.

Morgan, I respect what you did last night after my match and it made me realise that you may be a crazy SOB but you have respect. I'll earn my shot at that contract unlike some. If that shot is at Let It Rock then so be it but I promise you this - you are in for one heck of a fight!! See you around boys."

With that Sanchez drops the mic and his music hits the speakers. He winks at Eagle and leaves the ring.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 8:30 pm

JE: Sanchez, so who is this 'some' who aren't trying to earn the opportunity? Because it certainly ain't me! I said if I can pin Dex at Lockdown this Thursday only then will I get that opportunity to join you in the contract match. Every single penny of mine has been hard-earned... well apart from the few coppers I pike off the streets of Birmingham. Anyway that's not my point. My point is that I have worked hard for everything in my life and that's certainly not going to change one bit. So if you still have a problem with me General, then hop back into this ring and we can sort out our differences face...to...face!

The crowd pop at the prospects of this confrontation.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:21 am

Freak on a leash blasts out through the speakers and the fans jump to their feet and cheer for Blue Dragon as he steps through the curtain and out into the stage, he raises his Hardcore Championship into the air and then strides down the ramp slapping hands and joking with fans along the way, getting to the bottom of the ramp he slides his belt in and climbs into the ring before retrieving his belt and taking a mic from the corner of the ring

BD: Thank you all, I love a response like that from you people. But I'm not out here for an applause, I'm not out here to have you people admire me, like I'm sure you do. I'm out here to find out the answer to one question.

Crowd: WHAT...

BD: Don't start that, please. You're British the lot of you. As for us scousers, it's more like... 'Ya What!?!?'

Crowd cheer

BD: So Crowley gets his shot at my title and loses, fair and square. That he comes back and goes after me again. I mean, the guy needs to know when to quit, He got some respect from me, and he should be glad of that, but that's all he's getting. Then I find out that the one show I can't attend they're going t have a number one contenders match for a shot at my title!!

He pats the belt on his shoulder and the crowd pop and start to chant 'Hardcore, Hardcore...'

BD: Somehow entered into this match was Crime Lord, a man I've long since left behind and a man that I've defeated on more than one occasion. What I'd like to know from him is, what did you ever do to deserve a shot at my title and what makes you think you can even touch the Hardcore Dragon??
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:23 am

(The lights flicker off and some chanting his heard as the crowd are silent in anticipation, Blue Dragon looks down the ramp. 'Rain Wizard' is blasted out of the speakers and the crowd start to boo as a spotlight shines on the stage and Crime Lord comes out wearing his usual robes of the Church. His head is bowed, deep in prayer. The lights come on and he stays on the stage, holding a mic.)

CL- I deserve a shot at that title because the Lord Hero commanded that it be so. I beat Mr. Crowley, yet 6WF's powers that be cannot bear to see the true and righteous God that is Hero have the success that he well and truly deserves. How you can question why I would be put into this match, I just cannot understand Dragon.

Well, I suppose it is to be expected from an unenlightened one such as yourself. You have not been blessed by the hand of Hero himself, you have not been given the gift of redemption from the true Lord Hero. He has shown me the way, lit up the right road, and that path leads to one thing, MY title.

In a time gone by, when I was a corrupt individual, I was known for being Hardcore. I WAS Hardcore, I have held that titles more times than you have blashpemed against the mighty Lord Hero himself. Yet, you call yourself Hardcore? Is that not nearly as bad as blaspheming?

'Thou shall not lie', have you not read the book of Hero? Hero never lies, he only speaks the truth. You might not like it, but it is the truth. However, you shout out that you are Hardcore, that is a great sin. As you well should know, all sinners have to be punished, and who other than the Angel of Death, Azariel should give out that punishment?

I am the Beloved Disciple, I was hand picked for the right side of Hero. You Dragon, are a sinner, and all of Hero's wrath shall be put upon you.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:25 am

BD: Your correct about one thing Crimey or Disciple or whatever your calling yourself now. What you're right about isn't that wearing a bath robe in public is a good move, it's that I've not been touched by Hero. He can't touch me.

Crime Lord just stands at the top of the ramp staring at Dragon, unimpressed

BD: However I have received something from your 'savior' that you will never have been able to get from him.... The Hardcore Championship!!

He holds the title into the air and the crowd pop, Crime Lord starts to look angry and Dragon just smiles at him

BD: My Hardcore Championship that is. Crowley would have been a challenge for me if he wasn't weakened by the 'Church' as you could have been a challenge if I didn't already know your weakness. Mark my words Crime Lord, You could never beat me one on one. You know it and I know it. Oh and these fans know it!!

He points out across the crowds as the cheer him and agree with the statement

BD: I respected you once you know. Back when we used to roll together I thought you knew who you truly where, I thought you were about the only sane one in the Syndicate, including myself. But as time went on I started to realise that you weren't all that strong, all that tough, and now you've gone and proved it. Crime Lord, I don't respect you, I don't like you, I don't even hate you.

He walks over to the ropes and leans on the top rope before staring a hole right into Crime Lord

BD: I Pity You.......
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:25 am

CL- I do not need your 'pity' Dragon. I don't need anything from you, apart from that belt that is currently on your shoulder. You have something completely wrong Blue Dragon, you assume I am still the same man that took you under my wing, you suggest that I am the Crime Lord that you knew.

You couldn't be more wrong, I am a changed man, I have seen the light. I know now that I should never have taken you under my wing, you are not the type of person I should be associating myself with. Unintelligent, untalented, and useless men such as yourself are people I should be distancing myself from.

You simply do not understand the power of Hero, how he can change people, how he has changed me. You will not be facing the man you once knew, but an improved, and Enlightened Crime Lord. A man of faith. You will not be facing the Iron Man, but Azariel, the Beloved Disciple. You will be facing the arm of the Church of Hero.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:28 am

Clarissa is shown stood outside a room,there is a loud clattering of noise and then the door opens as Angelo Anneire walks out.

Anneire:Hi Clarissa...

Clarissa looks at him and then rolls her eyes at the door and Anneire laughs

Anneire:Yeah my man Castiguer is not taking too kindly to the actions of the Church of Hero in the past few weeks and to be whole heartedly I feel the same.

Clarissa:Thats why I am here,to ask your thoughts and feelings on what happened last week on Shutdown when you were attacked by the Church and left in a beaten heap?

Anneire:Thoughts and feelings are not really something that we need to get ourselves caught up in. You see in this federation there are a tonne of tag teams,River Ace and Acer,Sanchez and Eagle,Shoe and Gonzalez,Max and Paddy among others but answer me this Clarissa,which team did the Church of Hero attack?

Clarissa:That would be the Soldiers of Fortune.

Anneire:Exactly and why is that?.Because up there in Count Chocula's castle,where it is all warm and fuzzy and the night crawlers of the Church of Hero are safe from the trials and tribulations of the real world,they see us as the biggest threat that they could ever have imagined.Marshall and Clarke where probably regular guys,guys that could not get a break,guys that pretty much had no life and along came Hero and offered them an insight into a world they never could have dreamed of.Helped them acheive success in the biggest wrestling federation in the world,but their sanctimonious leader forgot one little detail,that when the lights go out at night,all the stories you ever heard about monsters that dwell in dark places,they are true.

We sat back and we heard the Church talk last week,and they had a lot to say about how me and Castiguer where too much of a nice pairing,that we where "just happy to be here" but there laid their biggest mistake.Because after working our fingers to the bone for almost 8 years of independent wrestling,we may be thankful for our position in the 6WF but we sure as heck are not going to rest back on our laurels.We may be nice guys on the surface but that is because we have yet to find ourselves in a position where we have to step it up another gear,but now,now we have.

And I know what will happen,that the Church of Hero will come out and they will laugh off my claims and talk of their strength in numbers.But they do not know us,they have no idea what we are capable of,but they will,that surprise is just around the corner.We recognise their talent,we know just how good they are and that is the difference that will play to our advantage.Whereas the champions are blinded by false faith and the thirst for glory, we can admit that we have a challenge on our hands,but it is a challenge that we will rise up against and mark my words,we will conquer it.

The day the Church of Hero set their sights on us was the day that they messed up,they branded us as the most legitimate threat in all of 6WF and it is one threat that they cannot escape.We have wrestled all time greats in Tokyo,Guadlaraja,Las Vegas and this is just another test on our path to superstardom.

This week we have been granted a gift from above,we prayed and the lord has delivered and this thursday night we will have our opportunity at revenge.All that you have seen from us so far is nothing compared to what is coming,we may like to excite the fans but if we are threatened and attacked like we have been lately,then I really hope that our attackers are prepared for the backlash.

I do not need to stand here any longer and throw out childish insults,because every dog has it's day and what goes around comes around,the Church of Hero have gone unpunished for too long,I promise that the Soldiers of Fortune will purge them of their sins and we will force them to repent.

The door opens and Castiguer walks out,his eyes blaze through his mask with fury and Clarissa puts the mic up to him.

Castiguer:I don't think there is much more to add.The pearl of wisdom that "nice guys always finish last"...it is true Clarissa.

So I am very pleased that we are not nice guys,thursday night you will get to see exactly why the Soldiers of Fortune are the best tag team in professional wrestling today, and why we fear nobody.

Castiguer grabs the camera and holds it up to his face

Castiguer:See you thursday guys,I promise you that that Church of yours is going to come crumbling down,brick by brick.

Anneire and Castiguer high five and walk away as the crowd start a big "SOF" chant.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:30 am

BD: The arm? You mean Hero's right hand surely. We all know what any man uses his right hand for, right??

The crowd laugh and rime lord is stood at the top of the ramp with a smirk on his face as if he finds Dragons jokes amusingly pointless

BD: Thing is Crimey my mate, I've been wanting a decent challenge for a while now, I've not been taken to my limits since the old days of hardcore when we were setting each other on fire and washing this mat with each others blood, and if it takes two of you to give me that challenge then so be it... I'll take you both to school...
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:36 am

Dexter is still stood in the middle of the ring, laughing at Eagle and Sanchez. He raises the mic to his mouth.

D: “Look at you two; it’s like being back in the school playground again. You really do massage each other’s egos every single week out here; it’s turning into a competition of who can get the most cheers from the crowd!

*crowd start cheering for Dexter*

D: “Eagle, I really can’t understand how you can even start to think about pinning me. If you look back at any of my losses in my 6WF career they have always been either fluke wins or sneak attacks. I admit you have the ever so slight advantage this week of Palmer being there to assist you and hold your hand but it really doesn’t matter. I am on to bigger and better things with this (holds up briefcase) and it starts with me kicking your and Palmer’s asses all around the ring this Thursday!”

*crowd pop*

D: “And you seriously believe you deserve a shot at this? A shot at the Fresher’s Ball? You’re lucky to even be here standing in this very ring with me let alone take me on at a PPV for the chance of a lifetime! I worked my ass off to get where I am today, what did you do? That’s right, paid off every man willing to take a bribe left, right and centre! Even these so called James Eagle fans out here, they only cheer for you because you hand out your dirty money!”

RJ: “That’s probably true actually Michael, didn’t he pay you a backhander the other week to say nice things about him?”

MW: “err, no, where you got that idea from?! ”

D: “Which brings me on to you, Sanchez. The General. I have to admit I was impressed with how you held your own against Cassius Zhi on Monday, and I have a lot of love for Cassius! But it still ended up with you on your back and Cassius getting the 1, 2, 3! You came within a split second of beating the world champion though and that kind of performance can’t go unnoticed. I think you’ve definitely earned a shot at this Sanchez but don’t take my word for it, I don’t make the decisions around here. So until we hear McGraw later this week confirm that this is up for grabs you can get to the back of the line with the rest of the toddlers trying to learn to walk!”

Dexter raises the briefcase in the air standing in between both men, gaining a massive cheer from the crowd.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:38 am

JE: Just because you and Palmer don't exactly see eye to eye, it doesn't mean I'm going to team up with him. How many times do I need to tell you that I'm not a team player, I work best alone, I prefer to go solo than duet with people who are inevitably going to cost me matches. Maybe I was jumping the gun a bit by wanting in on your contract match, but I think I deserve this recognition. How about some kind of negotiation? Think about it and come visit my dressing room later - if you know what I mean!

Eagle waves some of his money at Dexter, before heading out of the ring and back up the ramp. He gives Sanchez a cold stare, before handing out notes to fans on the front row.

The crowd pop as he exits the arena.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:22 pm

(A huge cavernous room enters the screen and the sound of footsteps echo through the hollow entranceway as a giant cloaked figure enters and lowers their hood)

Solomon:Like the partings of the Red Sea,like the handywork of Moses and the departure of the Rivers of Babylon,the next great vengeance scheme has arisen.Like walking the Mohabi desert without a pale of water,like scaling Everest without the safety of a rope,The Fallen Angel has decided to enter the monster's lair without a hope in his heart.

You see Saint,you are not a chosen warrior of the light,you are not the Apostle and you are not the Saviour.Your name is a facade,your whole demeaneur is fake,you are as plastic as the jewels around the championship belts that you spend you whole life clamouring for.You spend your time walking around as though you have been hand-picked for destruction and yet all you are is a forgotten entity of a faction that has outgrown you.The fiery vixen emplyed you when the chips were down and now your stock has plummeted whilst she fondles her new play thing.Does that make you angry Saint,does it infest your heart?

I have known Saints,I have met the Angels of Above and I have spent company with those that wallow below and believe me they are nothing like you,you are but a mere bearn to them,a lamb to the slaughter.Your past accomplishments are a dwindling torch in the blaze of the present and sooner or later you will fall into the abyss,

That is where I enter,the bringer of darkness,the soldier of the night and architect of the apocalypse.You think it is a mere coincidence that your path crossed mine,you think it just a passing of times but believe me,it was a calling of fate.The powers of the lifeforce has felt you slipping for some time,your grip on reality slipping away,like a punchdrunk prizefighter on his last legs and cometh the hour,cometh the executioner.

It has become my errand to rid the mortal coil that prepares itself for your suffocation.Instead of allowing a once wholesome warrior to crumble in a decimation of shame,I have been ordered to end your suffering once and for all.To pull the plug and make the decision that others find too difficult,that is my charge and it is one that I am extremely qualified for.

Your name will become as synonomous as many others,the JJ Johnson's,GDC's,Hero's and Cassius'.All of your former allies and rivals have felt my omnipotence and they have fled in fear,none have returned to challenge me again and that is where you path is steering Saint,another helpless victim,another fallen mortal to the "Ghost of the Amazon".

I promise that the punishment shall be unbearable but it will cease once there is nothing left for you to give,I will strip your bones of their power and I shall drain you until all that remains is the limp fragment of a time gone by.The hall of fame clips will not even do you justice,for you shall always be remembered as the man that played second and third fiddle to warriors who did not even enter your league and yet you stood by idly and allowed it to happen.

For you have become a coward,look into the glassware of the mirrored halls and admire the fool that looks back from behind yoru gaunt mask and you shall realise what a wearisom joke you have become.Where is the man that won three world championships?.Where is the man that struck fear into his opponents?.Where is the man that posessed god-like strength?

He is hiding under a rock,scared and afraid of the world he does not remember.For too long you have cowered behind your mistresses' coatails,clinging desperately to a life that was not forged for you.

When will you realise,you insulent,arrogant fool?.You are being played,a pawn in a game of which you have no control.You are a puppet in the jezabel's game and your own ignorance blinds you from the enlightening truth.You will never be accepted or acknowledged as a great until step out from their shadows and pave your own path back to success.

But I will not allow that to happen,for your arrogance has struck a viscious cord through my body for I come from a long line of ancient gladiators and I believe you deserve heinous,capital punishment for what you have become.You are a disgrace to the fighters that have passed through those famous doors,you have the nerve to call yourself "one of the best" and yet right now you look like a drowned dog that is very far from home.

The moment your temptress sent you into my lair without protection was the moment you should have realised that you have no future in this business.Everyone man,woman and child with an ounce of a brain cell has seen and cowered at the results I have produced when faced with the best this business has to offer.What makes you so quick on the trigger,what makes you so chicken-sure that you can succeed where Cassius and Hero have failed?

You are out of your depth Saint,you are trapped in the mists of time and there is no escape.I shall track you,I shall hunt you and I shal execute my plan with precision.And when you are struggling to stand,body shattered from the beating I shall force you to endure..

We shall see who comes to your rescue then,because the alignment of the stars does not look good,who do you really trust Saint?

I mean really?

(Solomon begins to laugh,his deep,eerie,booming laugh.His eyes glow mysteriously red and then he places his hood over his head and walks further into the cavernous room and out of sight)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 31 Mar 2011, 4:26 pm

The crowd are jittery after seeing the new “SKITTLES, THEY’RE FRUITY, FRUITY SKITTLES!” ad on the big screen. The lights in the arena fade to black and the crowd get even more riled up. There is gold pyro raining from the top of the stage awaiting the next superstar to arrive. Suddenly, “Rule The World” by Take That rips out of the speakers and the crowd are confused.

RJ: “Is this a new superstar?! I’m so startled!”

Dexter Morgan appears from behind the curtain onto the stage to massive cheers from the crowd. He is carrying a mic and his orange briefcase, singing along to the lyrics (badly). He runs down the ramp slapping fans hands on the way and approaches the announce table. He motions at Michael Wire to get to his feet, which he does, and Dexter Morgan puts his lab coat on him.

MW: “Get this piece of c*beep* off me!”

Wire immediately takes it off and throws it to the floor, so Dexter grabs Wire and forces him to pick it up and put it on. He says off mic “if you take it off at any time in the next half hour I’ll shove it up your ass”. Wire nods reluctantly and puts it back on, sitting down in a strop.

RJ: “Aww Wire you look cute, like a little scientist!”

MW: “Shut up RJ, just shut up!”

Dexter gets into the ring and addresses his fans.

D: “What did you all think of my singing?”

*crowd poop*

D: “It was that bad!? Anyway, the real reason I came out here is to do something a little different. I want to interview my potential future title opponents as to why I should NOT come after their title, because I’m just that damn good! So what are you waiting for champs? Come on down!”

Dexter waits in the ring patiently for some of the 6WF champs to show their faces…
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 31 Mar 2011, 4:28 pm

After what seems an eternity of Dexter standing in the ring on his own ‘Papercut’ hits to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

MW: (Standing on his feet applauding): Yes! This is more like it, Murdoch will teach Morgan a lesson about disrespecting the voice of the 6WF. But the last person to interview Marshall was myself, it’s a bit of a step down

RJ: Was that the time he just abandoned you in the middle of an interview?

MW: He’s a busy man RJ, these things happen but we’ve moved on from that now…

(Marshall reaches the ring and smirks at Morgan)

MM: ‘How cute still carrying your lunch around with you I see? Does your mum still make that for you, or have you progressed to making sandwiches by yourself like a big boy now?’

‘Anyway as for this interview, why shouldn’t you challenge for the tag team titles? Good question, but one I thought even you would be able to answer. It would be a waste of time, for us, for you, for them (he points to the crowd) and more importantly for Hero. You see Morgan over the last two months we have beaten every team that’s been thrown at us, including yourself and your little helper.’

‘Oh but I forgot, you two have a little tiff, haven’t you? Palmer’s no longer returning your calls, so you’re partnerless then. So you would take on the most dominant tag team in the world today, by yourself? Don’t fancy your chances much personally’.

‘But even if you could convince someone in to joining you, and basically commit professional suicide by opposing the Church, I still wouldn’t fancy your chances, and I’ll show you why…’

(Vlad, Xeres and Zach Spencer all jump out of the crowd and surround the ring)

MM: ‘That’s enough my fellow believers, I believe our point is made, now go forth and spread the word!

(The CoH members disappear back through the crowd)

MM: ‘And I’ll give you one more reason why challenging us would be the worst possible move…’

(Marshall points towards the stage as Clarke James appears to a loud chorus of ‘COH sucks’ from the crowd)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Suddenly “They Say” by Scars on Broadway booms out around the arena. Cassius Zhi’s music is met with a mixed reaction as the TAW World Heavyweight Champion steps out onto the stage, walking past Clarke James and standing in front of him. Cassius surveys the front row of fans as his music cuts then jerks his head to stare down the ramp at Dexter, ignoring Marshall. The fans start chanting “Cassius gonna kill ya, Cassius gonna kill ya!” and Zhi allows himself a cocky sneer.

Cassius : Why should YOU not come for MY title?

Cassius takes a step down the ramp, laughing to himself.

Cassius : For a moment on Monday night Dexter, I thought you were foolishly going to attempt just that, without first asking yourself the same question. And for a man so keen on experimentation as your good self, I’m a little disappointed that wasn’t the case.

Because I know from those weird little experiments you conduct Dexter... that you have seen first-hand the kind of damage the humble human being is capable of. And I would like nothing more than to contribute to your body of knowledge Dexter Morgan, by showing you first-hand... the destructive damage something more than mere human is capable of...

The damage, a Super-Power is capable of!

Cassius stares down the ramp, icily at Dexter

Cassius : When it comes to cashing in that lunchbox Dexter, I think you already know that it would be to your benefit if you steered well clear of the TAW World Heavyweight Title that rests upon my shoulder. But I would welcome it... SHOULD you choose to walk that most fraught of paths.

Your possession of that little lunchbox may strike fear into the hearts of many a champion. The right to strike at any moment of your choosing no less.

But I don’t need some lunchbox to afford me that right Dexter. I DO strike where I want, when I want, and there’s not a damn thing anybody can do about it.

I strike more fear into those hearts than that lunchbox and its pathetic wielder could ever manage... just watch.

Cassius diverts his hellacious gaze from Dexter to Michael Wire. He stares at him for a long moment, Wire clearly looking uncomfortable.

Cassius : Take off the lab coat Wire...

Michael Wire looks to Cassius then to Dexter hesitantly. Cassius places his palms together, bracing for a Shockwave

Cassius : Now...

Michael Wire quickly flings off the coat and Cassius looks to Dexter with a sinister smile.

Cassius : Although... if you were thinking about taking on these two Dexter, then I could easily be persuaded to assist you with any experiments you had in mind, for a couple of insipid, brain dead drones .
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Dexter, still standing in the ring, pulls out his iPhone and makes a quick call. All that can be heard is "right now". He puts his phone away and responds.

D: "I have to admit Marshall, I'm impressed by the numbers game, really I am. But what you don’t understand is I also have back up to make it even. Heck, we even outnumber you! Guys…”

As Marshall stands there looking confused, a few familiar faces are seen in the crowd walking towards the security barrier. The crowd start to cheer as Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Own and Robbie Williams all make their way to the front row and give Dex the thumbs up. They all break into “The Greatest Day”, acapella style, to the crowd’s delight.

D: “You see Marshall, I have friends in high places myself. These guys have all been trained by monks of the Shaolin Mountains in Tibet, so they can handle themselves! And the difference between you and them is they have angelic voices and you wear bath robes. Not much competition really is it?”

Dexter smirks in the ring and the crowd are excited at the prospect of a Take That vs Church of Hero match…
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 31 Mar 2011, 4:29 pm

Marshall shakes his head at Dexter and wonders where Clarke James has disappeared to.

MM: You know what? I pray to Hero you are foolish enough to challenge us, because if you do, it will be the last move you ever make.

Marshall leaves the ring eyeballing Take That as he leaves, Gary Barlow steps out and gets right in his face. Gary motions a title belt being put round his waist and points to Dexters briefcase in the ring

Marshall nods and the crowd pops as he leaves, whilst Take That and Dexter start a chorus of 'Shine'
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 31 Mar 2011, 4:29 pm

Dexter is shown backstage approaching Team CassJessSaiLex’s locker room. He goes to knock the door but the door opens in front of him.

Miss Jessica: “So I was all like, like, like, like, and she was like, don’t even like, go there like… hold on for like, just a minute Snooki, someone is like, totally at the door!”

Dexter is standing there, his expression is literally . She continues.

MJ: “Like, who like are like you like?”

D: “I’m Dexter Morgan. You seriously don’t know who I am? Mr Fresher’s Ball? I’m here to see Cassy… I mean Cassius ”

MJ: Cassy baby, you like totally have a visitor!”

Cassius storms to the door and pokes his head out. He is drinking a green tea, and screws up the cup as he talks.

C: “What do you want Morgan?”

D: “Cassius, I just wanted to say first that I adore you. It’s my dream to be like you, you’re what makes me wake up in the morning. But I just can’t challenge for the tag titles with you, I would just hold you back. I'm sorry. Seeya ”

Dexter Morgan runs off giggling like a little school girl back to his locker room.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 31 Mar 2011, 4:30 pm

Diablo 4000 is sat backstage with Steve “Prime Time” Johnson

Diablo : Don’t you ever wonder what the old Trash TV gang are up to Stevie Boy? I hear Hobo’s doing well for himself after wrestling.

Steve : What do you mean?

Diablo : Well, he’s followed the Rock into acting hasn’t he. I heard he was in Casualty a few months back. I mean, I watched all the episodes I could on iPlayer but couldn’t spot him - but I have it on pretty good authority that he was.

Steve looks up at Diablo confused

Diablo : What? You didn’t know either?

Steve shakes his head, as if still hurt by the memory. He puts a hand on Diablo 4000’s shoulder.

Steve : DB... He didn’t go into acting. He was in real casualty. The Church of Hero broke his bones.

Diablo : What?

His collection of chicken bones?

Diablo puts a palm to his face with exasperation

Diablo : Well that’s just terrible. You know... in all the years I knew Hobo, if there was one thing you could rely on it was that he’d never buy the boneless bucket. He’d always have his chicken on the bone so he could save it for his collection.

Diablo looks saddened as he shakes his head in disbelief

Diablo : He always used to say it was like the toy in a happy meal. You never knew what shape or size you were going to get, but you knew it was going to be fun.

We used to play Jenga with that bone collection.

AND THEY BROKE IT? That’s just... heinous.... it’s SICK!

Diablo stands up and holds the back of his head.

Diablo : So... so...why...so... how did he end up in Casualty? Did he give them what for? He hurt his fists from giving them the damn good beating they deserved? Is that it Steve?

Prime Time stands up and puts both hands on Diablo’s shoulder

Steve : They broke his real bones. Injured him... bad. I thought you knew?

Diablo looks around, confused, then slumps back into his chair. The full weight of him falling unbalances the chair and it falls backwards, Diablo landing flat on his back on the floor. He puts his hands to his face and Steve walks over and stands straddled over him.

Steve : The doctors said it was the worst case since Humpty Dumpty.

Diablo wipes his face

Diablo : No. Stop!

Steve : They said all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn’t put Hobo together again.

Diablo peers over his fingertips

Diablo : What about JLC?

Steve looks at Diablo on the floor solemnly, shaking his head. Diablo sits bolt upright, headbutting Prime Time in the privates.

Diablo : Oh jeez... sorry. Listen, we need to find Hobo and fix Hobo and then... then we’ll take on the Church of Hero and make them replace every last broken chicken bone.

Steve is staggering around holding his balls

Steve : They... ah.... they didn’t break the chicken bones....

Diablo starts searching around the room frantically, throwing cushions off the sofa, and kicking discarded magazines about.

Diablo : There must be something here that will help us fix Hobo.

Steve (now doubled over) : Like what?

Diablo : I don’t know! But there must be. All good stories and skits have every prop they need right in their required location. Or it won’t work. It would just be...

Steve looks up, like he’s had a eureka moment

Steve : ....wasted Tele time!

Diablo : Exactly.

Diablo picks up a vase of flowers and turns it upside down, emptying dirty water all over the locker room floor. He looks frustrated as he gets down on his hands and knees and rummages around in the dirty water. Steve grabs his handicam and focuses it on Diablo.

Steve : I’ve got it!

Talc!

Diablo looks up at Steve confused, then slowly starts to smile.

Diablo : You’re a genius Stevie.

Diablo jumps up to his feet and runs to the shower, slipping in the dirty vase water. Steve follows him in filming Diablo as he frantically turns on all the showers. He turns to look at Steve in a panic, the shower slowly starting to soak him through.

Diablo : No talc Steve! No damn talc!

Steve : What about Miss Jessica?

Diablo sprints past Steve and Steve follows him out of the locker room and down the corridor. Diablo bangs on Miss Jessica’s door and she opens it looking impatient.

Diablo : Got any talc?

Miss Jessica looks at Diablo, dripping with water.

Miss Jessica : Seriously? You’ll need more than talc to dry out - you total loon.

Diablo : It’s for Hobo!

Miss Jessica : Like... what the hell are you talking about?

Diablo : Please Jessica...

She closes the door and Diablo bites his lip excitedly, he turns to Steve’s handicam and starts clicking his fingers

Diablo : When the sun shine we shine together,
Told you I’ll be here forever,
You can stand under my Umbrella
You can stand under my Umbrella – ella – ella

Steve : Ey Ey Ey.

Diablo : Under my...

Diablo quickly shuts up and turns to face the door that has just re-opened. Miss Jessica brandishes an expensive looking bottle of talc.

Miss Jessica : I totally want a full bottle back.

Diablo takes it and gives it a little shake

Diablo : But it’s only half full.

Steve : Could be worse, it could be half empty. But that’s what I love about you DB – you’re that kind of guy.

Miss Jessica looks at the two men with total disgust

Miss Jessica : A full one. Tomorrow!

She slams the door shut. Diablo shrugs his shoulder and turns to the camera again, shaking the bottle.

Diablo : Let’s go.

He gives the bottle a little squeeze twice so it emits a couple of clouds of talc, making him cough.

Steve : Don’t waste it!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 31 Mar 2011, 5:47 pm

(The titontron flashes into life, it shows the European title belt)

VO: 90 Days ago a new champion was crowned. 90 days ago a new chapter in the twisted history of 6WF began. Ladies and Gentlemen of the assembled parasitical congregation, this is 2011 the Year of Chaos!

(The belt morphs into Chaos' twisted laughing face)

C: Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On boom the screen goes black leaving only Chaos' maniacal laughter filling the void)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down