The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE after Wrestlemania 28

4 posters

Go down

WWE after Wrestlemania 28 Empty WWE after Wrestlemania 28

Post by Dx Dan. Mon 19 Mar 2012, 10:16 am

Saw an article titled by this on Wrestlezone, thought it would be a good idea to get the same debate going on here.
Pretty basic, what will happen in the WWE after Mania?

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

WWE after Wrestlemania 28 Empty Re: WWE after Wrestlemania 28

Post by Hero Mon 19 Mar 2012, 10:54 am

Main thing I'm hoping for is the introduction of the 4 indy guys of Moxley, Claudio, Hero and Tyler Black. Really hope that they come in and they push the fact they're from the indys which they've done a little bit with Danielson and Punk. Bring the four in as a new version of the Radicalz and have them hounding Punk.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 19 Mar 2012, 8:11 pm

Hopefully a Cena heel turn.

Christian back in the mainevent

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2012, 8:31 pm

I have a feeling team Lauranitis will win giving Johnny control of both brands. A new heel stable will be formed headed by him which Christian will join and will defeat CM Punk in a screw job finish giving punk his next rivalry and also continues the storyline between himself and Lauranitis

I hope for a Cena heel turn but see the ending of Mania as a clean victory for the rock, the two shake hands but leads to a rock bottom to Cena. Maybe setting up a future match further down the line

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 21 Mar 2012, 7:49 am

To be honest i'm more hopeful this time then after last years Mania. With Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, the Miz, Wade Barrett and Sheamus, all becoming a bigger part of WWE, and the 4 guys Hero mentions hopefully joining the roster. I think that there's alot more to look forward to this year.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 21 Mar 2012, 11:47 pm

Daniel Bryan stays champion at mania, this leads to a series with Randy Orton that culimates at Summerslam. In my opinion this will be as good if not better than the Orton/Christian feud last year.

Also Jericho to win at mania, and this Feud to carry on till SS, when Punk puts Jericho out of action, then starts feuding with Cena who wants the title.

If HHH stays in ring, then incorperate a fairly real life feud angle between him and the Miz.

Sheamus to feud with Kane, after Kane getting to him about his title loss, this ending with a losser leaves WWE(obviously Kane) match at a ppv.

Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down