The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA Impact wrestling Spoilers March 23rd

5 posters

Go down

TNA Impact wrestling Spoilers March 23rd Empty TNA Impact wrestling Spoilers March 23rd

Post by The Best in the World Tue 20 Mar 2012, 6:01 pm

Dixie Carter opens the show and wants to fire Bobby Roode for his actions after Victory Road. Sting comes out and talks her out of it so James Storm can take care of Roode at Lockdown. Sting steps down as head of the show and suggests that Hulk Hogan run the company.

* James Storm comes out and talks about Roode. A man comes out and says Roode won't be appearing until Lockdown and isn't obligated to. Storm vs. Daniels and Kazarian is announced for tonight.

* Eric Young and ODB beat Rosita and Sarita.

* Austin Aries, Tony Nese, Kid Kash and Zema Ion wrestle to a No Contest when Bully Ray clears the ring.

* Samoa Joe and Magnus beat Mexican America. Rosita and Sarita interfered until Repo Games Josh Lewis ran out and stopped them.

* Gunner attacked Garett Bischoff in his 3 Minute Challenge with Kurt Angle. Jeff Hardy made the save.

* James Storm beat Kaz and Daniels in a Handicap Match

* Hulk Hogan returns to end the show. Sting comes out and begs Dixie Carter to let Hogan run the show. Sting says Hogan has changed and should be in charge of TNA.
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

TNA Impact wrestling Spoilers March 23rd Empty Re: TNA Impact wrestling Spoilers March 23rd

Post by dyrewolfe Thu 22 Mar 2012, 3:46 pm

Wonder if thats the reason Sting lost to Roode at Victory Road? He's finally bowing out?

If so, seems a rather lame way to go. I would have hoped they'd script one final hurrah for him. Seemed to me that giving Roode an ass kicking would have been the perfect swansong.

Surprised to see Kash and Mexican America back - though now Crimson and Morgan have split, they need challengers for Joe & Magnus.

Would like to know why Garrett had a 3-minute challange with Angle when he already survived a 5-minute bout.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

TNA Impact wrestling Spoilers March 23rd Empty Re: TNA Impact wrestling Spoilers March 23rd

Post by Aaronb33 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 2:52 am

This seems like a shocking episode if I'm being honest, and I'm usually really supportive of TNA. Sting was doing really well in the Commisioner role, now he's returning to active wrestling from what I've heard, and on top of that Hogan is back...oh joy of joys!

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Mon 26 Mar 2012, 4:48 pm

If Sting is taking a break, and they needed to write him out, wouldn't it have made more sense for Bobby Roode to have taken him out after there match at Victory Road?

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 28 Mar 2012, 3:50 pm

DDT wrote:If Sting is taking a break, and they needed to write him out, wouldn't it have made more sense for Bobby Roode to have taken him out after there match at Victory Road?

True. At the time I was under the impression he would be retiring, rather than just quitting as GM.

The concussion injury provides a decent excuse for him to take a break and get himself in shape for regular ring action again.

Not exactly overjoyed about Hogan coming back as GM. I can't imagine it will be worth whatever they're paying him. I enjoyed watching him in the ring, but his work on the mic is a bit laboured and cliched, to say the least. I suppose his backstage feuds with Ric Flair and Eric Bischoff should be mildly entertaining.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 28 Mar 2012, 8:35 pm

TNA is boring.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Mar 2012, 11:51 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:TNA is boring.

So are the majority of your comments!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down