The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPod Touch Wifi.

3 posters

Go down

iPod Touch Wifi. Empty iPod Touch Wifi.

Post by Holymiky Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:52 pm

Ok so...

What i wanna ask you knowledgeable and lovely people is about the Wifi on the ipod Touch...

I am currently looking to upgrade my Nano to a touch and i have seen there is a feature for Wifi...Will this allow me to connect anywhere there is internet..obviously if the net is guarded i will need the code but i also heard that i can just connect with Wifi, is this the same for the iPhone also?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

iPod Touch Wifi. Empty Re: iPod Touch Wifi.

Post by ADMIN Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:57 pm

Yes, I have a touch and you find yourself drawn to places with Wifi to use it, it’s so annoying when you find one and you then need a code to access it.
iPhone wise it works differently, they connect through 3g etc so don’t need wifi to access the internet but can work a lot quicker if you do have wifi access.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:00 pm

Thanks for the feedback Hero, i would like the touch mainly for web browsing whilst at work and in my lunch etc and maybe for travelling but i don't know how that will work especially if i have to connect to places and im on the move.

I couldn't get the iPhone 4 cos of a credit check i got declined, i think it's cos i don't have any credit history at all. I really want one too!

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:25 pm

Do you reccomend buying one then Hero? Will it suit my needs so to speak?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 29 Mar 2011, 5:03 pm

I would reccomend it yeah, but not just for the wifi. Realistically most people have their wireless broadband secured so your only access to the internet will be in your own home. That has it's benefits as the internet is always on hand instead of loading up a PC/laptop.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down