The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Lancefield

3 posters

Go down

Tom Lancefield Empty Tom Lancefield

Post by MuchHappierSurreyFan Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:28 am

Great to see Lancefield get some runs yesterday and even better to see him given some time in the middle.
I remember Lancefield as a youngster who wa given some first team games two seasons ago and without setting the world
alight did ok to the point where I thought he may be a very useful player if he develops well. Then along came Jason Roy smashes a
century in a T20 game propelling himself into the first team with Lancefield never to been seen or heard from again.
Anyway I hope Lancefield and Harinath can get some runs this season, with loaning players seemingly becoming more frequent oin cricket
I wouldn't mind seeing them in the second division, Kent must need a few players.

MuchHappierSurreyFan

Back to top Go down

Tom Lancefield Empty Re: Tom Lancefield

Post by guildfordbat Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:18 pm

An important knock of 21 not out from Lancefield late today to prevent an embarrassing defeat after we had slumped to 16 - 5.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:46 pm

MuchHappierSurreyFan wrote:Great to see Lancefield get some runs yesterday and even better to see him given some time in the middle. ....Anyway I hope Lancefield and Harinath can get some runs this season, with loaning players seemingly becoming more frequent oin cricket. I wouldn't mind seeing them in the second division, Kent must need a few players.

Also pleased to see Lancefield in action for Surrey. Kent seem to be signing numerous players to make up the numbers.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum