The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jo Nesbo's Headhunters

2 posters

Go down

Jo Nesbo's Headhunters Empty Jo Nesbo's Headhunters

Post by Marky Fri 30 Mar 2012, 1:12 am

Went to see this film yesterday evening with my wife, one of those freebie cinema ticket things, without knowing much about it.

For a Norwegian subtitled film, both my wife and I throroughly enjoyed it, which says something as she's usually quite fussy on films! I was going to attempt to write a detailed review on the film, about how an art thief who is also a headhunter in recruitment gets involved in this "kill or be killed" chase with a rival, and why you should go and see it, but I think the trailer says enough.

https://youtu.be/bFKM0ETjGjU

I definitely recommend you go and see this film. Don't let the fact it's subtitled put you off, while at the start I thought making it into English would have been better, it's a terrific film and in a way, being subtitled adds something to it.

I was never aware of the Jo Nesbo novel Headhunters of which the film is based on, but now I may get into his books because this film was very enjoyable and very entertaining! Beware/be happy, this film has blood, violence, casual nudity, sex scenes, a little comedy, and a thrilling plotline. Go and see the film, or download it illegally, see what I care. But if you get to the cinema in the month of April, and Jo Nesbo's Headhunters is one of your options, I urge you to go and see it. Rated 15.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Jo Nesbo's Headhunters Empty Re: Jo Nesbo's Headhunters

Post by SharkSoul Mon 18 Jun 2012, 8:20 pm

Couldn't agree with you more Marky. Great film. So slick and polished it's a real treat to watch.

SharkSoul

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum