The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They look so average...

5 posters

Go down

They look so average... Empty They look so average...

Post by Tenez Mon 02 Apr 2012, 1:26 pm

...when they warm up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeZjBFyDnSo&feature=g-vrec&context=G25f44aaRVAAAAAAAABA


I like this clip as we see the ball as if we were playing....but also cause it shows how difficult it is to simply time a ball well.

Tenez

Posts : 5865
Join date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by noleisthebest Mon 02 Apr 2012, 1:33 pm

Tenez wrote:...when they warm up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeZjBFyDnSo&feature=g-vrec&context=G25f44aaRVAAAAAAAABA


I like this clip as we see the ball as if we were playing....but also cause it shows how difficult it is to simply time a ball well.


I had the same thought, except that mine went down the line : they look better than my dream best Shocked

I think most of us know how good they all are, that's why we love watching them. There's nothing more beautiful that watching a well proportioned, fit athlete in exciting, coordinated motion, Fed and Nole are second to none there. Beautiful movers.

noleisthebest

Posts : 3755
Join date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by hawkeye Mon 02 Apr 2012, 1:36 pm

That was more exciting than last nights match...

hawkeye

Posts : 5425
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by hawkeye Mon 02 Apr 2012, 1:37 pm

I'm sorry nolisthebest... I didn't know you were looking...

hawkeye

Posts : 5425
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by noleisthebest Mon 02 Apr 2012, 1:38 pm

hawkeye wrote:I'm sorry nolisthebest... I didn't know you were looking...

why would I not look at Tenez's thread?

noleisthebest

Posts : 3755
Join date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by Tenez Mon 02 Apr 2012, 1:45 pm

hawkeye wrote:That was more exciting than last nights match...
Laugh

The BH smash at the end by Fed while facing the camera is pretty impressive.

Tenez

Posts : 5865
Join date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by Tenez Mon 02 Apr 2012, 1:47 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:...when they warm up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeZjBFyDnSo&feature=g-vrec&context=G25f44aaRVAAAAAAAABA


I like this clip as we see the ball as if we were playing....but also cause it shows how difficult it is to simply time a ball well.


I had the same thought, except that mine went down the line : they look better than my dream best Shocked

I think most of us know how good they all are, that's why we love watching them. There's nothing more beautiful that watching a well proportioned, fit athlete in exciting, coordinated motion, Fed and Nole are second to none there. Beautiful movers.

They find it hard to keep the ball in court but I guess one reason might be the wet court limiting any decent footwork.

Tenez

Posts : 5865
Join date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 02 Apr 2012, 1:54 pm

Brutalacidmonkey's comment on that Youtube video OK
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33
Location : Towel Island

Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by Guest Mon 02 Apr 2012, 4:19 pm

The best thing about this video is the Federer shank at 0.16, he shanks it high into the air but it goes straight into the hands of the coach.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by barrystar Mon 02 Apr 2012, 4:20 pm

I'd love to look that average.
barrystar
barrystar

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2011-06-03

Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by Tenez Mon 02 Apr 2012, 4:37 pm

I said average cause they are not moving and therefore that makes their shots very erratic...and strangely, their shots are pretty loopy too.

There is a huge difference when they move for good and try to hurt each other. I guess it's a bit like watching Bolt warming up (probably racing at 11s like 100 000s of athletes and then suddenly, going full speed where only him can go.

Tenez

Posts : 5865
Join date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by barrystar Mon 02 Apr 2012, 4:43 pm

They aren't really making each other move much either - not attempting angles like they would in competition.
barrystar
barrystar

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2011-06-03

Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by Tenez Mon 02 Apr 2012, 4:47 pm

barrystar wrote:They aren't really making each other move much either - not attempting angles like they would in competition.

NO but even if the ball comes at you still need to adjust pretty swiftly and be in position...whereas they don't here.

Tenez

Posts : 5865
Join date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

They look so average... Empty Re: They look so average...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum