The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactics page

+9
cherriesfna
Bull
Hero
ncfc_Tooze
sodhat
The Special Juan
Good Golly I'm Olly
President Trump
Marky
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tactics page Empty Tactics page

Post by Marky Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Here is where you will post your tactics. At the top of your tactics it should be the Group you're in, and the fixture for that week. Failure to do so will result in you being made to look stupid.

The tactics required are;

Starting XI and formation
Substitutions (maximum of 3)
Brief description of your gameplan
Final words from you (the manager)

Week 1
Group A - Poland v Greece
Group A - Russia v Czech Republic
Group B - Netherlands v Denmark
Group B - Germany v Portugal
Group C - Spain v Italy
Group C - Republic of Ireland v Croatia
Group D - France v England
Group D - Ukraine v Sweden

Marky

Back to top Go down

Tactics page Empty Re: Tactics page

Post by President Trump Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Group: C

Fixture: Rep of Ireland vs Croatia

Formation: 4-4-2

Starting XI

GK Shay Given

RB John O'Shea
CB Richard Dunne
CB Paul McGrath (Legend)
LB Steve Staunton (Legend)

LM James McClean
CM Roy Keane (c) (Legend)
CM Keith Fahey
RM Damien Duff

FW Robbie Keane
FW John Aldridge (Legend)

Given
O'Shea Dunne McGrath Staunton
Duff Keane (C) Fahey McClean
Aldridge R.Keane

Subsitutions:

If winning
68 min – Keith Fahey off for Keith Andrews to give the defense and extra bit of help as Croatia will be going for broke

80 min – Damien Duff off for Stephen Hunt, give Shaggy a run out for the last 10 minutes or so, to give the team some extra energy going forward and back

If losing
70 min – Aldo off for Shane Long and John O’Shea off for Coleman just to give more going forward to grab the goal/goals we need

80 min – Duff off for McGeady, not Aiden’s natural side but he has done this in the past and his extra bit of trickery could get us back into the match or win it for us

Tactics:

Given: Be strong in the air; lots of crosses will come in. When with the ball, release our FB's and take advantage of our width.

McGrath/Dunne: Be aware of balls played behind you. Play a deep line to combat through balls, be big and strong and win everything in the air, Dunne goes up for the corners

O’Shea/Staunton: Use your heads going forward, support the wide men when possible but don’t forget your defensive duties, if one of the CB goes missing fill in the gap, keep their wide men out wide and don’t get dragged out of position

Roy Keane: Do what you do best break up everything that comes your way, you are the captain so lead by example, get the ball and look forwad for the pass, get the ball out to the wingers or up to Robbie, help out defensivly and hold at the center circle when Dunne goes up for the corners

Fahey: I want you to be my box to box player, help out Roy when needed but support the two front men, look for that crucial pass and don’t be afraid to shoot from outside the box

McClean/Duff: Get up and down that line, you will get support from the wide backs but I want plenty of crosses into the box for big Aldo and Robbie, if you get a chance cut inside and do some damage

Keane/Aldridge: Robbie I want you to play a little deeper than Aldo, link up with the midfield and if the ball gets up to Aldo I want you looking for th head on, Aldo there will be plenty of crosses coming in so get onto them, put yourself about and be strong and most important both of you score goals

Team Talk:
This is it lads, back at the Euros since 1988, legends were born in that championship, Ray Houghton with that goal against the English and Ronnie Whelan with his left footed volley against the Russians, this is YOUR time to make those memories for the fans, YOUR time for your names to be written into Irish folklore. We have leaders all over the pitch, from Shay all the way up to Robbie and Aldo, leaders and players that can take the game by the scruff of the neck and drag the team to victory, we shouldn’t fear the Croatians, yes they have good players but we have something they don’t, PRIDE, pride to put on that green shirt and play your heart out for the fans, for your self and for the Irish nation, now get out there and be strong, be tall and be counted….COME ON THE BOYS IN GREEN!!!!

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Group C

Spain V Italy

Italy tactics
Formation: 5-3-2

Starting XI:
GK - Dino Zoff
RB - Gianluca Zambrotta
CB - Franco Baresi (Legend)
CB - Fabio Cannavaro (Legend)
CB - Giorgio Chellini
LB - Paolo Maldini
CM - Daniele De Rossi
CM - Andrea Pirlo
CM - Thiago Motta
ST - Mario Balotelli
ST - Antonio Di Natale

Zoff
Zambrotta - Baresi - Cannavaro - Chellini - Maldini
De Rossi - Pirlo - Motta
Balotelli - Di Natale

Tactics:
Goalkeeper: Dino I want you to keep a clean sheet pure and simple. Be confident and communicate, make that area your own.
Defence: Boys I want you to work as a unit, Spain have a lethal attack but you are renowned for your defensive abilities. You five stay back at all times, your aim is to keep a clean sheet.
Midfield: I want you three to work your socks off in there. Work forwards and back, support our two frontmen but make sure you do your defensive duties well. Clean sheet is our main aim.
Strikers: I want you two to defend from the front. Work hard up there, you will be starved of service a lot. But when you get the ball use it wisely and nick us a couple of goals.

Team talk: Boys Spain are going to be a tough side to face. But we need a good start to the campaign and I believe we can go all the way. Be solid in defence and keep a clean sheet. Try and nick a goal up the other end as well.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Россия v Czech Republic

---------------Yashin---------------
-Anyukov-Onopko----Ignashevich-Zhirkov-
-Samedov--Dzagoev---Mostovoi--Vystov--
-------Beschastnykh-Pogrebnyak-------

Subs: Akinfeev, A. Berezutski, V. Berezutski, Bilyaletdnov, Denisov, Arshavin, Pavlyuchenko

Team talk: Using Russian Federation power our objective will be to use physical size and speed on the wings to smash our opponents to smithereens.

Yashin: The best goalkeeper ever, I expect nothing less than a clean cheet. Hoof it upfield or play it out to the wings.

CB's: Look to man mark the strikers. Get on top of them (no, not that way) and bully them with your size.

FB's: Force your man outside. Look to bomb down the wings when possible and link up with the wingers. Only 1 of you forward at a time. Where possible, cross the ball for the strikers in the box.

CM's: Dzagoev, I want you to get forward and support the strikers but do not forget your role in midfield. Mostovoi, sit back slightly but feel free to come forward too. Both of you, look to thread through balls for the strikers or play it out wide.

Wingers: Link up with the FB's where possible but your main priority is to get the ball in the air and in the box. Speed to beat the man, cross in the air for the strikers.

Strikers: You are both built like brick out houses so use that to your advantage. Bully the CB's and look for balls from upfield or from the wing.

Subbies: If winning after 60 minutes, Beschastnykh off and Pavlyuchenko on. Looking for more speed up front with Pavlyuchenko sitting back slightly as a striker/ AM. Also, a straight swap with Ignashevich off and A. Berezutski.

If losing after 80 minutes, Mostovoi off and Bilyaletdnov on. Look to go into all out attack mode.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:32 pm

Republic of Ireland v CROATIA

GK - Stipe Pletikosa

RB - Darijo Srna
CB - Slaven Bilic (Legend)
CB - Dario Simic (Legend)
LB - Sime Vrsaljko

DM - Ognjen Vukojevic
RCM - Luka Modric
LCM - Zvonomir Boban (Legend)
RAM - Boris Vukcevic
LAM - Ivan Perisic

ST - Davor Suker (Legend)

Pletikosa

Srna - Bilic - Simic - Vrsaljko

Vukojevic

Modric ------- Boban

Vukcevic ------------------- Perisic

Suker

Pletikosa in goal, I want you to command your area, be aware of long range strikes from the Irish and be in constant communication with your CB's. No need to make silly errors in a winnable game.

Bilic and Simic, I need you two to be on top of your game. We may be technically better on the ball than the Irish, but it counts for nothing. They will try to outmuscle you, they will try to pressurise you into making mistakes, your job is to make sure that doesn't happen. Keep it solid, stay close to the strikers.

Srna (RB) and Vrsaljko (LB), your jobs are to maintain position in defence when the Irish wingers are running at you, show them outside as they can be more dangerous going into the area than trying to cross the ball. Bilic and Simic should be able to deal with crosses but I want you to prevent as many as you physically can. When in possession, don't be afraid to overlap the AM's but ensure you track back.

Vukojevic, your job is to sit in front of the back four. When the Irish midfield break forward, you clean up. When the defence is struggling, you help out. When you get the ball to feet, keep it simple, going forwards look for Modric or Boban, backwards look for Bilic or Simic.

Modric and Boban in centre midfield, you two are two of the greatest technical players your country has ever produced and you two will be charged with dictating the play. Look for the attacking midfielders, look for Suker upfront, pass to each other, toy with the Irish midfield and defence and be your best.

Vukcevic and Perisic, both good attacking wingers, I want you to target the full backs, when in attack I want the full backs to join you and go 2 on 1 with the Irish full back, eventually getting a cross into the box or penetrating the defence.

Davor Suker upfront, goalscorer extraordinare. The focal point of our side, get yourself onto the end of crosses and passes, stick to one of the two Irish CB's to avoid being outnumbered, they wont both follow you. Spin him, lose him, even sneaky dirty tactics to get half a yard, which should be enough to get a header or a shot on goal.

Manager's note: This is it, our chance to shine in a Tournament we have a great chance of winning. We are in a tough group so we need to ensure we get off to a good start against the Irish. They will be psyched up for this match and it's our job to let them run around aimlessly. Keep the ball, let them tire themselves out and eventually they will run out of steam, and we should be able to take the game away from them. Give 100%, stay ruthless, the win should come.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Poland vs Greece

--------------------Szcezny
Piszczek-----Waldoch(L)----Zewlakow---Warwyrzniak
------------Swierczewski(L)---Obraniak
Blaszczykowski------Boniek(L)-----------Lato(L)
----------------Lewandowski

Szcezny - Stay big, be strong, parry what you can't catch and organise your defence.

Piszczek/Warwyrzniak - Both of you need to focus on defence first, but look to support attacks up to the half way line. Keep the winger outside and stand him up, don't let him slip you.

Waldoch/Zewlakow - Both experienced players, stay on your feet, be strong in the air and on the ground. Get the ball forward quickly and directly from the back.

Swierczewski - Anchor the midfield, use your experience and break up play. Strong in the tackle and keep it simple with the football.

Obraniak - Get on the ball and move it forward quickly but don't give it away. Sit with Swie, but break on if you get the chance to.

Blas/Lato - Take your men on, you're both very skillful so get inside or out and look to feed Boniek/Lewandowski with crosses or balls to feet. Go at pace and don't let the FB's rest.

Boniek - Look to hit shots when you can, and move the ball around in the final third. You're the hub of this side, so I want you influencing the game from the middle. Lewandowski will be on the move in front of you so slip him in if you can. Feel free to take men on if you can beat them.

Lewandowski - Be moving constantly and pull the CB's with you. You will be getting service from the wings and Boniek behind you, so try and be a threat in and around the box. Finish what comes your way clinically, but know that you have supporting players with you if nothing is on.

Manager's note: We are at home in front of a passionate and probably pretty loud crowd. Use it, let your pride give you the edge and push you beyond your limits. We are an underrated team and with some legends I think we can surprise some people. Keep it simple, keep it up tempo and let them feel the pace.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Formation- 4-1-3-2

GK- Oliver Khan
RB- Philipp Lahm
CB- Per Mertesacker
CB- Mats Hummels
LB- Jerome Boateng
SW- Franz Beckenbaur
M- Sami Khedira
M- Mesut Özil
M- Bastian Schweinsteiger
ST- Jurgen Klinsmann
ST- Mario Gomez

Subs
Tim Weise
Holger Badstuber
Arne Friedrich
Toni Kroos
Lars Bender
Miroslav Klose
Cacau

Substitutions
If Winning- 70mins-Off Klinsmann On Badstuber Change to 5-1-3-1 Formation
If Loseing-60 Mins Off Beckenbaur On Klose Change to 4-3-3 Formation

Tactics
GoalKeeper- Make yourself heard, Make your self big in the goal, talk to your defence, Get ball up field as quick as possible
Defenders- keep your line, watch there pacy players, stop them at all costs, but make sure it isnt a red card tackle.
Sweeper- Franz do as we know you can do, stop them getting at us and clear the ball upfield quickly
Midfielders- same as defence but attack as much as possible. use your pace to get at them.
Strikers- Get the ball in the net, get back and help out if needed.

Managers Note.
Get into them and attack them as much as possible. A win here could well be a make or break part of the tournament, we are prehaps in the hardest group and we need atleast 6/7 points to get through to the knock out stages. Ideally I would like us to win all the games in the group, so lets get out there and pick up our first points

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm

L = Legend

Eduardo
Pereira --- Carvalho (L) --- Pepe --- Coentrao
Moutinho --- Deco (L)
Nani--- Figo (L) ---Ronaldo
Eusebio (L)

Subs: Alves, Rafael, R.Costa, Fernando, Meireles, Veloso, D.Costa

If losing at 70m: Bring on Douglas Costa for Figo, use the youngsters speed and bag full of tricks to increase pressure on the left fullback whilst Ronaldo takes up a free role where ever he can exploit. At 80m exchange Moutinho for Meireles and have him attempting shots from distance.
If winning at 80m take off Nani for Fernando, have Fernando sit in front of the defense whilst Figo drops back and Ronaldo partners Eusebio up front in a 4-1-3-2 formation. Use the two forwards speed to launch counterattacks or go into the opposing corners to waste time.

GK: Command your box, be vocal to the back four and instruct them at all times, ensure they know exactly what is required from them. Look to catch the ball and throw the ball out to the fast paced wingers. As you're facing Germany you have to ensure that the defenders know exactly who to mark on set pieces.

FBs: Both FBs have pace and excellent timed tackles at their disposal which will be key in thwarting any German threat down the wing, look to ensure any attack is held up and pushed wide, time tackles and put the ball into touch. Look to come forward when available and double up play with speed down the wing to allow those in front of you to showcase their talents.

CBs: Great understanding between the pairing due to playing at club level as well, possibility that you'll be faced with the passionate Klinsmann, if so then Pepe is to use this to his advantage and niggle him to boiling point. If it's two up front then have Carvalho dealing one for one with the other threat (Gomez probably). Nothing extravagant at all times, simple dealing with the job in hand and getting the ball away from danger areas.

CMs: The main threat from Germany will probably come through the centre of the pitch as they have a strong spine so it's an uneviable task for you two, Moutinho to harass and be a terrier box to box, use the excellent stamina you possess to never stop working in the centre of the pitch and cover that ground to be always disrupting the German engine. Deco is to be there to stretch the German team, use your intelligence to be constantly looking one step ahead and use the vision and creativeness of the players in front of you to move the ball into space at speed.

AM: Movement is key, 1 touch passes when available past the fullbacks for the speed of the wingers to latch onto. Don't be afraid though to mix it up and take ball under close control and shoulderfeint and trick your way into the box. Interchange at times with either winger to drag markers out of position to again increase the gaps to exploit. When needed track back and provide assistance in the centre of the park.

WGs: Speed and trickery, both can play on either side and both are comfortable to take the man on or drag it inside so I want the attacks to be fluid and always have the fullbacks unable to second guess. If possible look to have Nani for the majority of the time on the same side as Lahm which allows Ronaldo to go one on one with probably Boateng which is Germany's weak point, this should be our main point of attack. Whenever the other winger has the ball look to come into the box to add an extra man. Ensure you track back when needed to provide assistance to the fullback.

ST: Eusebio, one of the best finishers the game has seen, I want movement and vision, use your explosion of pace to beat the offside trap. Look to work neat and quick one twos with the AM and wingers to break free of markers and then hit a blistering shot into the corners of the goal.

Team Talk:
Well this is a baptism in fire, the 3 time World Champions, the machine that is Germany, but like any machine it can break, it can be beaten. Whilst they are solid, dependable, structured we are fluid, creative and attacking. Use the wings and counterattack at speed and with numbers, this is Germany's weakness and with Ronaldo, Eusebio and Nani marauding forward we can win this. Believe in the Iberian spirit, the red and green flag, the passion of the people cheering your name.

Estamos em Portugal, seremos vitoriosos!

Last edited by Hero on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : predictive text added up a completely wrong word which made a sentence read incorrect.)

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Ukraine v sweden

-----------Ravelli---------
Mallberg----Granquist----J.Olsson---M.Olsson
Ljungberg---Kallstorm---Elm---S.Larsson
------H.Larsson---Imbrahimovic---
subs

Isksson
Svensson
Safari
Lasting
Wernbloom
Elmander
Limpor

Due to having Pc problems only can do formation

[center]

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:13 pm

FRANCE vs England

----------------Lloris---------------
Sagna----Thuram(L)---Sakho----Evra
-----------------Viera(L)-------------
Menez---------------------------Ribery
--------------Zidane(L)--------------
-------Henry(L)------Benzema--------

mandanda, Abidal, mexes, M'Vila,Nasri,Remy,Giroud

Right we are the french, and we wont surrender, be quick and skill full, use our wings and our middle doiminate the midfield, that is the key to sucess.

GK, be big, come for crosses and throw ball out to start game quickly, also look to retai n possesion from GKs and FKs

FBS , Defence first, push winger outwied at all costs, isolate rooney, be though with the wingers, show em ur there, when attacking, push with the wingers and swing in crosses.

CB, BE STRONG IN AIR AND GROUND, IF 1 UP TOP THURAM BE ON HIM , IF 2, ZONAL MARKING, look to dispere to allof the midfield.

DM, be the shield, mark tehre AM and control him, b out engine , run the game, pick out passes to the 5 infront of you and burst forward and support zidane throught the middle.

W Attack attack Attack, take on yout opposing full backs, go inside,go outside,mix it up, link up with zidane and the strkers and make runs, also look to shoot from range.

AM, everything comes thrupugh you, revice and run, or use the wingers and the strikers, take players ona nd shoot from ramnge, drop back to help viera secure the midfield.

ST. Look to ake runs, try adm get behind the opposition denfece, when on the ball, take it on yourself ot look to ZZ or the wings for support, expect crosses and ground passes.

SUbs if wining 80
off Benzema,menez
On Mexes,M'Vila
5-2-2-1

if losing 80
off, Evra, Sagna
On mexes, Nasri
3-1-2-2-2

cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:08 am

CZECH REPUBLIC vs. Russia

------------------------------Cech--------------------

Selassie--------Ujfaluši----------Rajnoch---------Kadlec

-----------------------------Sivok------------------------------

Smicer--------------------Rosicky----------------------Nedved (c)

----------------Baros--------------------Koller

Subs:
Rest of squad

Tactics:

General: Do your best to keep the ball, get the ball out to the wings, and whip in crosses towards Koller.

GK: Cech, you know what to do in big games, I want you to hit goal kicks long, hope Koller can knock it down for Baros or one of the attacking midfielders.

Fullbacks: No need to go forward in this game, you're defenders first, that's why I've picked you two, you can both play centre back as well, so stay back, support your centre backs.

Centre-backs: Be physical, be strong, be good in the air. That's what I want, if the ball falls to your feet, nothing fancy, get the ball out of our half towards the guys up front.

Sivok: I need you to sit back, you're going to be anchoring the midfield, supporting the defence. It's unlikely you'll have to link up with the attackers as the defenders will be getting it up to them anyway.

Rosicky: You're our main creative outlet, I want to see you linking up with Baros, swapping positions, having shots. I need you to play the ball out to the wings or poke through balls to Baros. Come deep to get the ball if you have to.

Wingers: You're both creative guys, I need to see you exploiting space, swap wings to confuse the wingers, come inside, go round the outside, take shots, whip in balls towards Koller. If Russia are attacking, get back and support Sivok by pressing down wingers.

Baros: You're going to be doing a lot of running today. You've got a more free role, like Rosicky, I want to see you making runs, creating space, I want to see you latching on to balls knocked down by Koller, and be awake, make sure if your teammates play a through ball you're ready, be ready for any rebounds. Head up!

Koller: Your job is simple, any long balls from defenders of GK, head down to a teammate, be sensible, don't just head it anywhere. You're a big lad so I'll be disappointed to see you lose any aerial battles. When we're attacking, make sure you do your best to get into the box for crosses and make sure you get your headers on target.

Subs:

If losing on 70 minutes
Take of Selassie put on Rezek, go to 3 centre-backs at the back, and stick Rezek up front, on the outside of Koller, with Baros on the other side.

If winning on 75 minutes
Take off Koller put on Hubník. Move Rajnoch next to Sivok, play counter-attacking football.

Team-talk: Come on lads, I expect you to get a result from this one, it's time to finally live up to expectation!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:07 am

Ukraine v Sweden

Shovkovskiy
Mandzyuk--Kucher--Khacheridi--Selin
Tymoshchuk
Rotan-----Rebrov----Aliyev
Voronin--Shevchenko

Legends: Rebrov & Shev.

Keeper & Defence:
Watch for the runs from their attacking midfielders and block shots on edge of box. Man mark their strikers. Block crosses coming in and look for a quick counter attack down the middle of the park. Dont be afraid to lump the ball up to Shev or Voronin who will hold the ball up until support play arrives.

Tymoshchuk:
Protect the back four in breaking up attacks, watch for their CAM making runs. Spread play down the wings and forward to Shev when we have the ball

Midfield:
Win the battles in the middle of the park, if we are exposed at the back, take a yellow card for the team if needed. Push forward when we get the chance and Rebrov link up with Shev. Get as many crosses into the box as possible. Play a high tempo stopping them getting into the game.

Shev & Voronin:
Hold the ball up, link up with Rebrov, get on the end of crosses and use your strength in the air, shoot on sight from distance and when making room on the edge of the box. Play one twos with eachother. Remember your defensive duties in midfield also.

Good luck lads!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:35 am

Week 1 v Poland

Injuries: None.

Formation: 4-4-2 Missionary

Tsorvas

Maniatis Zagorakis Papadopoulous Filipe

Karagounis Fotakis Basinas Katsouranis

Charisteas Gekas

Subs

Managers Note

Knit one, curl one. Let me introduce you please, to a lump of feta cheese! Anyone for Olives? Want to hit the local bars and hit on all the slutty white English women who are out with their boyfriends? Well, after you beat Poland you can!

MOUSSAKA!!!

Free Kicks: Basinas
Captain Zagorakis

Tactics

Keeper: Be strong and commanding. Dominate the box and organise. Look to release the ball early to the wingers.

Full backs: Don’t drift too far up the pitch. Allow the CM’s and wings to dictate the play but support them when required. Watch the line and expected the unexpected. They will come at you and mix things up. Keep your heads and lead by example.

Centre Backs: Dominate in the air but don’t foul. Keep an eye on your marking. Don’t get too tight.. Play a tight line and talk to your wing backs. Don’t let the midfield drop too far back; push them up to boss play in the middle of the park. Pass the ball out where you can and look to the wings. Keep your heads and lead by example.

Midfield: Strong at all times, work as a unit and pass the ball around. I wanna see banks of four everytime I look out on the pitch. Be clever with your passing.

Attackers: Look to be an aerial threat where you can. And remember, the goal is your friend, but a friend that wants you to hit it!

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Group B - Netherlands v Denmark

Team:

---------------------------Van Der Sar(L)----------------------
Van der Wiel-----------Stam(L)---------Heitinga----------Pieters
-------------------------------De Jong-------------------------
Robben---------------Sneijder------Van der Vaart------Overmars
------------------------------Van Persie-----------------------

Subs: Bergkamp (L), Huntelaar, Kuyt

Tactics:

Denmark are not going to turn up as they are cowards. So kick the ball in the empty net

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by kamran Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:32 pm

England team vs France

--------------------------Hart---------------------------
--Richards------Moore (L)------Terry------------A Cole
--------------------------Parker---------------------
------------Gerrard----------------------Wilshere-----
-------------------------Keegan (L)---------------------
--------------Charlton (L)------Greaves(L)-------------------

Subs: Rio Ferdinand, Young, Rooney
Tactics.

FORMATION: 4-3-3 (When attacking) 4-4-2 (when defending)

DEFENCE: Moore will lead the back line marshall them against the mighty French team. It is vital that the whole team defends together and do not leave gaps.

MIDFIELD: Parker to remain just in front of the defence and eradicate any passes going midfield to defence. Parker to stay close to Zidane but not man-mark. Gerrard and Wilshere to help their full-backs when defending but stay inbetween winger and CM position when attacking. Keegan to stay close to the strikers and drop back to midfield to remain a defensive shape

FORWARDS: Greaves and Charlton to play different roles up top. Charlton to play on the last man whilst Greaves play slightly deeper as he can shoot from longer range. Keegan to assist and can play anywhere around the two strikers.

FINAL WORDS: Give em hell

kamran

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Quick caretaker manager of Denmark tactics;

4-4-2 Diamond

Peter Schmeichel (L)

Lars Jacobsen - Simon Kjaer - Andreas Bjelland - Simon Poulsen

William Kvist

Brian Laudrup (L) - Michael Laudrup (L)

Christian Eriksen

Jon-Dahl Tommason (L) - Nicklas Bendtner

No subs, no instructions.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:00 pm

WEEK 1 TACTICS DEADLINE PASSED!!!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Fixture: Rep of Ireland vs Spain

Formation: 4-5-1

Starting XI

GK Shay Given

RB John O'Shea
CB Richard Dunne
CB Paul McGrath (Legend)

LM James McClean
DM Glenn Whelan
DM Roy Keane © (Legend)
CM James McCarthy
RM Damien Duff

FW Robbie Keane

Given
O’Shea Dunne McGrath Staunton
Duff Keane © Whelan McClean
McCarthy

R. Keane

Subsitutions:

If winning
70 min – McCarthy off for Andrews who will tuck in beside Keane and Whelan to make 3 DM

75 min – Robbie Keane off for Doyle who can hold up the ball better and will run all night if asked

If losing
65 min – McCarthy off for Doyle and change to a 4-4-2 formation so Robbie will have some help up front to get the goals we need

Tactics:

Given: More of the same from you command your area and keep your concentration from start to finish

McGrath/Dunne:It’ll be a backs to the walls night so I need both of you to be gaints tonight, don’t do anything rash and give no quarter away, watch for the balls in behind and again win everything in the air

O’Shea/Staunton: Took in if the CB’s are pulled out of position, don’t let the wide men get inside, keep them out wide and when you get the chance get the ball up the wings or up to Robbie

Roy Keane/Whelan: You both need to help out the defense, the Spanish will be passing it about so wait for the right time to tackle and don’t dive in, use your heads and don’t lose them, we need to be patient

McCarthy: It’s your job to support Robbie when the ball breaks, I choose you instead of Fahey because you have more strenght about you, put it about and when you get the ball look wide and get into the box

McClean/Duff: Help out your full backs and when the ball breaks the ball will be coming to you, break fast and get the ball into Robbie and McCarthy or if you get the chance cut inside and take a chance

Keane: It might be a long night up front for you but stay sharp, whe you get the ball hold it up and look for support from McCarthy or if you can get it to one of the wide men and get into the box, you might not get many chances but what you get make them count

Team Talk:
First off I am proud of each and every one of you’s after the win against the Croats; you all showed me and the world what the Irish are all about. This match will be completely different, we are up against the world champs and yes they were beaten in their first match but that makes them more dangerous, this will be counter attacking at it’s best, just look at the Chelsea/Barca match, backs to the wall but still came out on top,they will pull you this way and that and by the end of this match you’ll feel like you just got a w@nk from Mohommad Ali, we WILL come out on top and by the end of this match we will be on top of the group and have one foot in the Quarters. We owe these a beating, 2002 World Cup we had them beaten but we lost on penalties but not today, all of you that were playing that day or watching from home…Roy…I want you to harness that disapointment and get us the win we need, Roy if you were there that day I say we would have won it, today is you chance to put that saga to bed once and for all and prove to everyone why you are a legend, now get out there and win this one and show the rest of the teams out there why we came here and why they should be sh1tting in their pants….COME ON IRELAND!!!!!!!

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Group C

Croatia V Italy

Italy tactics

Starting XI:
GK - Dino Zoff
RB - Gianluca Zambrotta
CB - Giorgio Chellini
LB - Paolo Maldini
CM - Daniele De Rossi
CM - Andrea Pirlo
CM - Thiago Motta
ST - Giampaolo Pazzini
ST - Antonio Di Natale

Subs:
Buffon
Nesta
Marchisio
Pepe
Rossi
Balotelli
Gilardino

Zoff
De Rossi - Pirlo - Motta
Pazzini - Di Natale

Tactics:
Zoff: Be strong in the air, command your area. Most importantly keep another clean sheet. Lets get that run going again!
Zambrotta and Maldini: You two jobs is to defend. I don't want you to venture forward unless it is for a set piece. Be solid and don't let their wingers take you on.
Baresi, Cannavaro and Chellini: Cannavaro I want you to sweep behind the other two. Be solid. Make sure you work with the full backs to nullify their attacks.
De Rossi, Pirlo and Motta: You boys have a big shift today. I want you to work forwards and back. But don't overcommit, make sure one always stays. Work hard against their midfield and make sure you keep your shape in defence.
Pazzini and Di Natale: Pazzini I want you to hold the ball up and bring others into play. You two must work extremely hard up front. You will get limited chances so make sure you take them when you get one.

Subs: (70 mins) Balotelli for Pazzini
Rossi for Di Natale
Marchisio for Pirlo

Team talk: A good win in the last game has given us a great chance of going through. Today is the game of the group. We win, we go through. Don't underestimate Croatia they are a very well drilled side. Be hard to break down, and keep a clean sheet.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Italy v CROATIA

GK - Stipe Pletikosa

CB - Vedran Corluka

RM - Darijo Srna
CM - Ognjen Vukojevic
CM - Luka Modric
LM - Zvonomir Boban (Legend)

RF - Mario Mandzukic
CF - Davor Suker (Legend)
LF - Nikica Jelavic

Pletikosa

Corluka - Bilic - Simic

Srna - Modric - Vukojevic - Boban

Mandzukic - Suker - Jelavic

Pletikosa in goal, I want you to command your area, be aware of long range strikes from the Italians and be in constant communication with your CB's. No need to make silly errors in a winnable game.

Corluka, Bilic and Simic, I need you three to be on top of your game. We may be technically better on the ball than the Italians but it counts for nothing. They will try to outmuscle you, they will try to pressurise you into making mistakes, your job is to make sure that doesn't happen. Keep it solid, stay close to their strikers.

Vukojevic and Srna, your job is to sit in front of the back four. When the Italian midfield break forward, you clean up. When the defence is struggling, you help out. When you get the ball to feet, keep it simple, going forwards look for Modric or Boban, backwards look for Bilic or Simic.

Modric and Boban in midfield, you two are two of the greatest technical players your country has ever produced and you two will be charged with dictating the play. Look for the strikers, pass to each other, toy with the Italian midfield and defence and be your best.

Davor Suker as the CF, with Mandzukic and Jelavic making a front three. Get at the three CB's, they are used to outnumbering the opposition forwards but we are matching them man for man and with stronger and quicker men too. Bully the Italians, force them into errors and take your chances.

Manager's note: This is it, after our defeat to Ireland we need to bounce back with a win. We are going for the juggular against an Italian side who like to defend deep and in numbers. We will leave enough back to cover the counter attack, but with the front three backed up by Modric and Boban we should be able to create chances. Give 100% and turn the 50/50's into 60/40's by being both physically and mentally stronger.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Россия v Poland

Subs: Akinfeev, A. Berezutski, V. Berezutski, Bilyaletdnov, Denisov, Arshavin, Pavlyuchenko

Team talk: Fantastic victory comrades. I want to see you repeat the victory over our once conquered opponents. Using the power of the Russian Federation we will smash them into victory!!

Yashin: Expecting a clean sheet. Look to start of the counter attack.

CBs: Man mark the strikers. If there is only one then Onopko will deal with him. Feel free to play the ball up field to the strikers who will smash the Polish defence with Russian power.

FBs: Attack and support the wingers, especially you Yuri, but get back to help defend obviously. Only 1 of you go forward at a time.

CMs: Dzagoev, look to attack, Mostovoi sit back a bit to help out with defensive duties and be a playmaker. Play the ball out to the wings or play it up to the strikers and look to dominate the midfield with raw Russan Power!!!!!

Wingers: Get forward and cross into the box for the strikers. That's all. Have a shot if you want and feel free to attack the FBs or swap wings.

Strikers: Hold the ball up for each other and look to bully the opposition CBs into submission with pure Russian power. Poggers, get into the box and put away the chances especially.

Ze Subs:

If winning after 60 minuts, Beschastnykh off and Kerzhakov on. Go for the jugular!!!

If winning after 80 minutes, Dzagoev off and Bilyaletdnov.

If drawing on 70 minutes, Vystov off and Arshavin on.

If losing after 70 minutes off, Beschastnykh off and Kerzhakov on, Dzagoev off and Bilyaletdnov.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Group B - Netherlands v Germany

Team

Formation- 4-3-2-1

GK- Oliver Khan
RB- Philipp Lahm
CB- Per Mertesacker
CB- Mats Hummels
LB- Jerome Boateng
SW- Franz Beckenbaur
M- Sami Khedira
M- Mesut Özil
ST- Jurgen Klinsmann
ST- Mario Gomez

Subs
Tim Weise
Holger Badstuber
Arne Friedrich
Toni Kroos
Lars Bender
Miroslav Klose
Cacau

Team Talk
We are going with the same starting line up again so you all know where you are on the pitch and who you will be lining up next too. I am expecting you all to go out there and play to your full ability another tough Game but if we play equally or better than we did last game I am sure we can get that win

Tactics
Goalkeeper- Keep talking to the defence, Keep them organised, Use Agility to make saves and make yourself heard

Defensive Tactics
* Midfielders must try to drop back to help the back four
* Track players who could pose a threat on goal.
* When in doubt get the ball out of play and as far up the pitch as possible.
* Im Expecting the opposition to be playing a very attacking team so we need to keep as tight to there players as possible and stop them from pinging passes around
* Stop them getting down our wings and dont allow them the space
* help each other out as much as possible and dont do anything stupid to put us in danger
* Franz break up the play and stop them ar all costs

Attacking Tactics
* Pass the ball around as much as possible and cut through there defence and midfield.
* Play down the wings and get crosses into the box
* Use the speed of our pacier players
* If a player is in a better position to get a shot away allow them too.
* Pick up any loose passes and make them pay for it.

Free Kick takers
Defensive areas- Beckenbaur
Attacking Areas- Ozil

Corner Taker- Ozil

Substitutions

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Poland vs Russia

--------------------Szcezny
Piszczek-----Waldoch(L)----Zewlakow---Warwyrzniak
------------Swierczewski(L)---Obraniak
Blaszczykowski------Boniek(L)-----------Lato(L)
----------------Lewandowski

Szcezny - Stay big, be strong, parry what you can't catch and organise your defence.

Piszczek/Warwyrzniak - Both of you need to focus on defence first, but look to support attacks up to the half way line. Keep the winger outside and stand him up, don't let him slip you.

Waldoch/Zewlakow - Both experienced players, stay on your feet, be strong in the air and on the ground. Get the ball forward quickly and directly from the back.

Swierczewski - Anchor the midfield, use your experience and break up play. Strong in the tackle and keep it simple with the football.

Obraniak - Get on the ball and move it forward quickly but don't give it away. Sit with Swie, but break on if you get the chance to.

Blas/Lato - Take your men on, you're both very skillful so get inside or out and look to feed Boniek/Lewandowski with crosses or balls to feet. Go at pace and don't let the FB's rest.

Boniek - Look to hit shots when you can, and move the ball around in the final third. You're the hub of this side, so I want you influencing the game from the middle. Lewandowski will be on the move in front of you so slip him in if you can. Feel free to take men on if you can beat them.

Lewandowski - Be moving constantly and pull the CB's with you. You will be getting service from the wings and Boniek behind you, so try and be a threat in and around the box. Finish what comes your way clinically, but know that you have supporting players with you if nothing is on.

Manager's note: Ok boys, lets go out there and attack them. Draws are fine but we don't want to cruise this, we're at home and we want to do our fans proud.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 pm

subs

Isksson
Svensson
Safari
Lasting
Wernbloom
Elmander
Limpor

Team Talk- do what you can to make sure they dont get the ball , defend dont let them create chances , uses counter attacks as an advantage. use the flanks to get the ball to Larrson / Ibra

Defence- watch the ball dont let them create chances. play calmly dont panic

Mid- control the ball , pass it around dont waste chances , use flanks to attack.

Forwards- watch the ball and make sure you use each chance you get right and be calm do not panic.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Group B - Denmark v Portugal

L = Legend

Eduardo
Moutinho --- Deco (L)
Eusebio (L)

If losing at 70m: Bring on Douglas Costa for Figo, use the youngsters speed and bag full of tricks to increase pressure on the left fullback whilst Ronaldo takes up a free role where ever he can exploit. At 80m exchange Moutinho for Meireles and have him attempting shots from distance.
If winning at 80m take off Nani for Fernando, have Fernando sit in front of the defense whilst Figo drops back and Ronaldo partners Eusebio up front in a 4-1-3-2 formation. Use the two forwards speed to launch counterattacks or go into the opposing corners to waste time.

GK: Command your box, be vocal to the back four and instruct them at all times, ensure they know exactly what is required from them. Look to catch the ball and throw the ball out to the fast paced wingers. As you're facing Denmark you have to ensure that the defenders know exactly who to mark on set pieces.

FBs: Both FBs have pace and excellent timed tackles at their disposal which will be key in thwarting any Danish threat down the wing, look to ensure any attack is held up and pushed wide, time tackles and put the ball into touch. Look to come forward when available and double up play with speed down the wing to allow those in front of you to showcase their talents.

CBs: Great understanding between the pairing due to playing at club level as well, Pepe is to niggle the main striker to boiling point. If it's two up front then have Carvalho dealing one for one with the other threat. Nothing extravagant at all times, simple dealing with the job in hand and getting the ball away from danger areas.

CMs: Moutinho to harass and be a terrier box to box, use the excellent stamina you possess to never stop working in the centre of the pitch and cover that ground to be always disrupting the Danish engine. Deco is to be there to stretch the Danish team, use your intelligence to be constantly looking one step ahead and use the vision and creativeness of the players in front of you to move the ball into space at speed.

AM: Movement is key, 1 touch passes when available past the fullbacks for the speed of the wingers to latch onto. Don't be afraid though to mix it up and take ball under close control and shoulderfeint and trick your way into the box. Interchange at times with either winger to drag markers out of position to again increase the gaps to exploit. When needed track back and provide assistance in the centre of the park.

WGs: Speed and trickery, both can play on either side and both are comfortable to take the man on or drag it inside so I want the attacks to be fluid and always have the fullbacks unable to second guess. Whenever the other winger has the ball look to come into the box to add an extra man. Ensure you track back when needed to provide assistance to the fullback.

ST: Eusebio, one of the best finishers the game has seen, I want movement and vision, use your explosion of pace to beat the offside trap. Look to work neat and quick one twos with the AM and wingers to break free of markers and then hit a blistering shot into the corners of the goal.

Team Talk:
Denmark play like a team without a manager, let's get a bagful tonight.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue May 01, 2012 8:53 am

CZECH REPUBLIC vs. Greece

Subs:
Rest of squad

Tactics:

General: Do your best to keep the ball, get the ball out to the wings, and whip in crosses towards Koller.

GK: Cech, you know what to do in big games, I want you to hit goal kicks long, hope Koller can knock it down for Baros or one of the attacking midfielders.

Fullbacks: No need to go forward in this game, you're defenders first, that's why I've picked you two, you can both play centre back as well, so stay back, support your centre backs.

Centre-backs: Be physical, be strong, be good in the air. That's what I want, if the ball falls to your feet, nothing fancy, get the ball out of our half towards the guys up front.

Sivok: I need you to sit back, you're going to be anchoring the midfield, supporting the defence. It's unlikely you'll have to link up with the attackers as the defenders will be getting it up to them anyway.

Rosicky: You're our main creative outlet, I want to see you linking up with Baros, swapping positions, having shots. I need you to play the ball out to the wings or poke through balls to Baros. Come deep to get the ball if you have to.

Wingers: You're both creative guys, I need to see you exploiting space, swap wings to confuse the wingers, come inside, go round the outside, take shots, whip in balls towards Koller. If Russia are attacking, get back and support Sivok by pressing down wingers.

Baros: You're going to be doing a lot of running today. You've got a more free role, like Rosicky, I want to see you making runs, creating space, I want to see you latching on to balls knocked down by Koller, and be awake, make sure if your teammates play a through ball you're ready, be ready for any rebounds. Head up!

Koller: Your job is simple, any long balls from defenders of GK, head down to a teammate, be sensible, don't just head it anywhere. You're a big lad so I'll be disappointed to see you lose any aerial battles. When we're attacking, make sure you do your best to get into the box for crosses and make sure you get your headers on target.

Subs:

If losing on 70 minutes
Take of Selassie put on Rezek, go to 3 centre-backs at the back, and stick Rezek up front, on the outside of Koller, with Baros on the other side.

If winning on 75 minutes
Take off Koller put on Hubník. Move Rajnoch next to Sivok, play counter-attacking football.

Team-talk: Come on lads, I expect you to get a result from this one, it's time to finally live up to expectation!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sun May 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Россия v Greece

Team talk: Using Russian Federation power our objective will be to use physical size and speed on the wings to smash our opponents to smithereens.

Yashin: The best goalkeeper ever, I expect nothing less than a clean cheet. Hoof it upfield or play it out to the wings.

CB's: Look to man mark the strikers. Get on top of them (no, not that way) and bully them with your size.

FB's: Force your man outside. Look to bomb down the wings when possible and link up with the wingers. Only 1 of you forward at a time. Where possible, cross the ball for the strikers in the box.

CM's: Dzagoev, I want you to get forward and support the strikers but do not forget your role in midfield. Mostovoi, sit back slightly but feel free to come forward too. Both of you, look to thread through balls for the strikers or play it out wide.

Wingers: Link up with the FB's where possible but your main priority is to get the ball in the air and in the box. Speed to beat the man, cross in the air for the strikers.

Strikers: You are both built like brick out houses so use that to your advantage. Bully the CB's and look for balls from upfield or from the wing.

Subbies: If winning after 60 minutes, Beschastnykh off and Pavlyuchenko on. Looking for more speed up front with Pavlyuchenko sitting back slightly as a striker/ AM. Also, a straight swap with Ignashevich off and A. Berezutski.

If losing after 80 minutes, Mostovoi off and Bilyaletdnov on. Look to go into all out attack mode.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun May 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Group D - Sweden v France

subs

Isksson
Svensson
Safari
Lasting
Wernbloom
Elmander
Limpor

Team Talk- do what you can to make sure they dont get the ball , defend dont let them create chances , uses counter attacks as an advantage. use the flanks to get the ball to Larrson / Ibra. this is a win able game. we can get through !! DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY! WE BELIEVE!

Defence- watch the ball dont let them create chances. play calmly dont panic
do what yo have to get the ball. mark there players closely and make sure not to make any silly mistakes.

Mid- control the ball , pass it around dont waste chances , use flanks to attack. try to make France tried and make them work.

Forwards- watch the ball and make sure you use each chance you get right and be calm do not panic. pass if you need to make sure you can make every shot count.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon May 07, 2012 10:45 am

Spain v CROATIA

GK - Stipe Pletikosa

CB - Vedran Corluka

RM - Darijo Srna
CM - Ognjen Vukojevic
CM - Luka Modric
LM - Zvonomir Boban (Legend)

RF - Mario Mandzukic
CF - Davor Suker (Legend)
LF - Nikica Jelavic

Pletikosa

Corluka - Bilic - Simic

Srna - Modric - Vukojevic - Boban

Mandzukic - Suker - Jelavic

Pletikosa in goal, I want you to command your area, be aware of the Spanish bursting into the area.

Corluka, Bilic and Simic, I need you three to be on top of your game. Defend in numbers, expect the likes of Silva and Villa to try and make runs in behind and do what needs to be done.

Vukojevic and Srna, your job is to sit in front of the back four. When the Spanish have possession, you clean up. When the defence is struggling, you help out. When you get the ball to feet, keep it simple, going forwards look for Modric or Boban, backwards look for Bilic or Simic.

Modric and Boban in midfield, you two are two of the greatest technical players your country has ever produced and you two will be charged with dictating the play. Look for the strikers, pass to each other, toy with the Spanish midfield and defence and be your best.

Davor Suker as the CF, with Mandzukic and Jelavic making a front three. Get at the Spanish CB's, they are known to be vulnerable to a strong attack so if you bully and harass then we will create chances.

Manager's note: This is it, win or bust. And even a win might not be enough. All we can do is hold our end of the bargain and hope for the best. Harass the Spanish into making mistakes, take your chances, get as many goals as we can and see what happens. Worst case, go out on a high.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon May 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Group C

Republic of Ireland V Italy

Italy tactics
Formation: 4-3-1-2

Starting XI:
GK - Dino Zoff
RB - Franco Baresi (Legend)
CB - Giorgio Chellini
LB - Paolo Maldini
CM - Daniele De Rossi
CM - Andrea Pirlo
CM - Claudio Marchisio
CAM - Antonio Di Natale
ST - Giampaolo Pazzini
ST - Mario Balotelli

Subs:
Buffon
Nesta
Motta
Pepe
Rossi
Zambrotta
Gilardino

Zoff
Baresi - Cannavaro - Chellini - Maldini
De Rossi - Marchisio - Pirlo
Di Natale
Balotelli - Pazzini

Tactics:
Zoff: Be strong in the air, command your area. Most importantly keep another clean sheet. Lets get that run going again!
Defence: Be commited in the tackle and strong in the air. Four at the back is different, but you should still be able to keep a clean sheet.
Midfield: Be creative, Marchisio be the more defensive minded. Di Natale play the Hoolahan role and link up the play. Keep the ball on the floor.
Strikers: You two need to be disruptive and take your chances.

Subs: (70 mins) Rossi for Pazzini
Pepe for Di Natale
Nesta for Chellini

Team talk: We have changed this week to a more attacking style. Look to score goals but we shall still be solid in defence. We need the win to go through top of the group so go out there and win the game

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon May 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Group B - Portugal v Netherlands

Team:

---------------------------Van Der Sar(L)----------------------
Van der Wiel-----------Stam(L)---------Heitinga----------Pieters
-------------------------------De Jong-------------------------
Robben---------------Sneijder------Van der Vaart------Overmars
------------------------------Van Persie-----------------------

Subs: Bergkamp (L), Huntelaar, Kuyt

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon May 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Group B - Holland v Portugal

L = Legend

Eduardo
Moutinho --- Deco (L)
Eusebio (L)

GK: Command your box, be vocal to the back four and instruct them at all times, ensure they know exactly what is required from them. Look to catch the ball and throw the ball out to the fast paced wingers. As you're facing Holland you have to ensure that the defenders know exactly who to mark on set pieces.

FBs: Both FBs have pace and excellent timed tackles at their disposal which will be key in thwarting any Dutch threat down the wing, look to ensure any attack is held up and pushed wide, time tackles and put the ball into touch. Look to come forward when available and double up play with speed down the wing to allow those in front of you to showcase their talents.

CBs: Great understanding between the pairing due to playing at club level as well, possibility that you'll be faced with the clinical RVP, if so then Pepe is to niggle him early on and knock him out of his stride, don't be afraid to take a yellow for a mistimed tackle that may result in RVP being unfortunately stretchered off. If it's two up front then have Carvalho dealing one for one with the other threat, nothing extravagant at all times, simple dealing with the job in hand and getting the ball away from danger areas.

CMs: Moutinho to harass and be a terrier box to box, use the excellent stamina you possess to never stop working in the centre of the pitch and cover that ground to be always disrupting the Dutch engine. Deco is to be there to stretch the Dutch team, use your intelligence to be constantly looking one step ahead and use the vision and creativeness of the players in front of you to move the ball into space at speed.

WGs: Speed and trickery, both can play on either side and both are comfortable to take the man on or drag it inside so I want the attacks to be fluid and always have the fullbacks unable to second guess. VDW is an attacking fullback for Holland and not keen on being on the back foot so look to apply pressure on him. Whenever the other winger has the ball look to come into the box to add an extra man. Ensure you track back when needed to provide assistance to the fullback.

Team Talk:
It's come down to the last game in the group of death and the all important battle with the team that created 'total football'. Well we want to show them that we are now the exponents of a footballing master-class and with Ronaldo leading the attack I expect their fullbacks to be in for a busy night.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon May 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Group B - Denmark v Germany

Team

Formation- 4-1-3-2

GK- Oliver Khan
RB- Philipp Lahm
CB- Per Mertesacker
CB- Mats Hummels
LB- Jerome Boateng
SW- Franz Beckenbaur
M- Sami Khedira
M- Mesut Özil
ST- Jurgen Klinsmann
ST- Mario Gomez

Subs
Tim Weise
Holger Badstuber
Arne Friedrich
Toni Kroos
Lars Bender
Miroslav Klose
Cacau

Team Talk
We are going with the same starting line up again so you all know where you are on the pitch and who you will be lining up next too. I am expecting you all to go out there and play to your full ability another tough Game but if we win this we are through

Tactics
Goalkeeper- Keep talking to the defence, Keep them organised, Use Agility to make saves and make yourself heard

Defensive Tactics
* Im Expecting the opposition to be playing a very attacking team so we need to keep as tight to there players as possible and stop them from pinging passes around
* help each other out as much as possible and dont do anything stupid to put us in danger
* Franz break up the play and stop them at all costs

Attacking Tactics
* Pass the ball around as much as possible and cut through there defence and midfield.

Free Kick takers
Attacking Areas- Ozil

Corner Taker- Ozil

Substitutions

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue May 08, 2012 9:56 am

sors bout C+P job ill whip u sum ting new fro QFs

FRANCE vs sweden

Right we are the french, and we wont surrender, be quick and skill full, use our wings and our middle doiminate the midfield, that is the key to sucess.

GK, be big, come for crosses and throw ball out to start game quickly, also look to retai n possesion from GKs and FKs

FBS , Defence first, push winger outwied at all costs, isolate rooney, be though with the wingers, show em ur there, when attacking, push with the wingers and swing in crosses.

CB, BE STRONG IN AIR AND GROUND, IF 1 UP TOP THURAM BE ON HIM , IF 2, ZONAL MARKING, look to dispere to allof the midfield.

DM, be the shield, mark tehre AM and control him, b out engine , run the game, pick out passes to the 5 infront of you and burst forward and support zidane throught the middle.

W Attack attack Attack, take on yout opposing full backs, go inside,go outside,mix it up, link up with zidane and the strkers and make runs, also look to shoot from range.

AM, everything comes thrupugh you, revice and run, or use the wingers and the strikers, take players ona nd shoot from ramnge, drop back to help viera secure the midfield.

ST. Look to ake runs, try adm get behind the opposition denfece, when on the ball, take it on yourself ot look to ZZ or the wings for support, expect crosses and ground passes.

SUbs if wining 80
off Benzema,menez
On Mexes,M'Vila
5-2-2-1

if losing 80
off, Evra, Sagna
On mexes, Nasri
3-1-2-2-2

cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue May 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Fixture: Rep of Ireland vs Italy

Starting XI

GK Shay Given

RB Seamus Coleman
CB Richard Dunne
CB Paul McGrath (Legend)

LM James McClean
CM Roy Keane © (Legend)
CM Keith Fahey
RM Damien Duff

FW Robbie Keane

Given
Coleman Dunne McGrath Staunton
Duff Keane © Fahey McClean
R. Keane Aldridge

Subsitutions:

If winning

70 mins – Fahey off for Whelan to give the midfield the extra bit of steel to hold onto the lead

80 min – McClean off for McGeady to let Aiden run at Maldini and maybe get another goal

If losing

65 min - McClean off for McGeady for reasons above

77 min – Aldo off for Doyle, Doyle might not be the aerial treat Aldo is but his work ethic is fantastic and he will pull the defense out of position so Robbie can get the chances needed

Tactics:

Given: Expect a lot of aerial attacks and quality corners, so be big be strong and win everything

McGrath/Dunne: You 2 have been rocks so far so don’t let me down today, win everything and don’t get taken out of position

Coleman/Staunton: You 2 will need to attack a bit more this match as the Italians will be hard to break down, so support the wingers but don’t forget your defensive duties either

Roy Keane: You have been the shining light of the team so far, you’re the leader of the team and showing it, I want some more from you going forward in this match and the team will need your steel in breaking up the Italians attacks

Fahey: Same as against the Croats, I want you to be the energy in the middle of the park, box to box, tackling hard and looking for the pass up to the front men

McClean/Duff: You 2 will need to be at your best today, I want you to attack the full backs and get those balls into the box and to an Irish shirt, cut inside when you get the chance and make them pay

Keane/Aldridge: You 2 will have a tough day today, the Italians have been very defense minded so far so its up to you 2 to get the space opened up for the chances, Aldo put yourself about and get onto the crosses from the wingers, Robbie get into those positions you get into and get the goals we need

Team Talk:

This is it lads, the last game of the groups we are just a gee hair away from the quarters, I can smell it, we are in pole position and I want to win this group. You lot were exceptional against the Spainsh and I know I have made 1 or 2 changes from that match but its tactical and not a slight on anyones preformance. The Italians have set up a defensive wall in their last 2 matches and it’s up to us to smash that wall down and I belive we have the tools to do it, we have an excellent record againt them over the last few years and I want it to continue today, I know a draw will do us but I want a win…a big win for the fans, and for us to bring us to the Quarters for the first time in or little countries history its all up to you now and I have faith in each and every one of you that you can go out there and win so lets get out there and show the rest of the team that we mean business….COME ON THE BOYS!!!!!!!!!

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue May 08, 2012 6:30 pm

CZECH REPUBLIC vs. Poland

Subs:
Rest of squad

Tactics:

Subs:

If losing on 70 minutes

If winning on 75 minutes

Team Talk: Last group game, and you need to win! C'mon lads, I know you're capable of it, we've got the better players, better team and a better strategy!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue May 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Quarter Finals

Fixture: Rep of Ireland vs Sweden

Starting XI

GK Shay Given

RB John O Shea
CB Richard Dunne
CB Paul McGrath (Legend)

LM Aiden McGeady
CM Roy Keane © (Legend)
CM Keith Fahey
RM Damien Duff

FW Robbie Keane
FW Kevin Doyle

Given
O'Shea Dunne McGrath Staunton

Duff Keane © Fahey McGeady

R. Keane Doyle

Subsitutions:

If winning

70 mins – Fahey off for Whelan to give the midfield the extra bit of steel to hold onto the lead

If losing

65 min - McGeady off for McClean, Duff off for Hunt, a fresh set of wingers to run at the full backs and get some crosses and shots in

70 min – Doyle off for Aldo, with the fresh wingers on Aldo will be on to put it about in the box and get his head on some of the crosses

Tactics:

Given: Expect a lot of aerial attacks and quality corners, so be big be strong and win everything

McGrath/Dunne: Brilliant all through the group stages don’t let me down now, it will probably be Ibrahimovich and Larrson up front so you’ll both have your hands full but your 2 of the best and have it in you’s to get the job done

O’Shea/Staunton: Use your heads going forward, support the wide men when possible but don’t forget your defensive duties, if one of the CB goes missing fill in the gap, keep their wide men out wide and don’t get dragged out of position

Roy Keane: This is your tournament, you have been the best player by far, Captain Fantastic, but its not over yet, keep it going , break down their attacks and get the ball out wide or up to Robbie and Doyler

Fahey: You have shown your worth so far so I want you to be my box to box player, help out Roy when needed but support the two front men, look for that crucial pass and don’t be afraid to shoot from outside the box

McGeady/Duff: You 2 will need to be at your best today, I want you to attack the full backs and get those balls into the box and to an Irish shirt, cut inside when you get the chance and make them pay

Keane/Doyle: It’ll be another tough day today but I know you both can get the goals we need, Kevin get a hold of the ball and hold it up and wait for assistance but if you have a chance take it, it’ll be a tight game lads so we need them all to count

Team Talk: This is it lads, the Quarter Finals, we got out of one of the hardest groups with flying colours, unbeaten and only one goal against us, whatever happens today you are all heroes each and everyone of you, now we have a hard game against the Swedes who we know have world class players, but we can beat them, I can honestly say hand on heart that there is no one in the competition that I fear…no one, we have the beating of them all but one game at a time from now on, one slip up and its back on a plane to Dublin, so lets keep the party going, lets keep our fans out here for another few days, lets add to the growing support we are getting after every match…now get out there and beat those ABBA loving sons of bitches….

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue May 15, 2012 3:15 pm

QF1 - Russia v Germany

Team Talk.
we will be keeping with the same team and formation that has done us so well so far during the tournament. We have proved alot of people wrong by getting this far so lets go out there and prove those people wrong once again

Team

Formation- 4-1-3-2

GK- Oliver Khan
RB- Philipp Lahm
CB- Per Mertesacker
CB- Mats Hummels
LB- Jerome Boateng
SW- Franz Beckenbaur
M- Sami Khedira
M- Mesut Özil
ST- Jurgen Klinsmann
ST- Mario Gomez

Subs
Tim Weise
Holger Badstuber
Arne Friedrich
Toni Kroos
Lars Bender
Miroslav Klose
Cacau

Tactics

Defensive Tactics
* Franz break up the play and stop them at all costs

Attacking Tactics

Free Kick takers
Attacking Areas- Ozil

Corner Taker- Ozil

Substitutions

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue May 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Quarter Finals Czech Republic v Portugal

L = Legend

Eduardo
Moutinho --- Deco (L)
Eusebio (L)

GK: Command your box, be vocal to the back four and instruct them at all times, ensure they know exactly what is required from them. Look to catch the ball and throw the ball out to the fast paced wingers. As you're facing the Czechs you have to ensure that the defenders know exactly who to mark on set pieces.

FBs: Both FBs have pace and excellent timed tackles at their disposal which will be key in thwarting any Czech threat down the wing, look to ensure any attack is held up and pushed wide, time tackles and put the ball into touch. Expect their wingers to swap sides so be prepared for this and adapt your game to their differing styles. Look to come forward and apply pressure to their defensive fullbacks by doubling up.

CBs: Great understanding between the pairing due to playing at club level as well, likely to be facing the pairing of Koller and Baros, if so then Pepe is to niggle Koller early on and knock the big fella out of his stride whilst Carvahlo to contain Baros, nothing extravagant at all times, simple dealing with the job in hand and getting the ball away from danger areas.

CMs: Moutinho to harass Rosicky and be a terrier box to box, use the excellent stamina you possess to never stop working in the centre of the pitch and cover that ground to be always disrupting the Czech engine. Deco is to be there to stretch the Czech team, use your intelligence to be constantly looking one step ahead and use the vision and creativeness of the players in front of you to move the ball into space at speed.

AM: Movement is key from Figo, 1 touch passes when available past the fullbacks for the speed of the wingers to latch onto. Don't be afraid though to mix it up and take ball under close control and shoulderfeint and trick your way into the box. Interchange at times with either winger to drag markers out of position to again increase the gaps to exploit. When needed track back and provide assistance in the centre of the park.

WGs: Speed and trickery, both can play on either side and both are comfortable to take the man on or drag it inside so I want the attacks to be fluid and always have the fullbacks unable to second guess. Their fullbacks don't tend to come forward so use this to our advantage and double up on them with our fullbacks creating space to beat the man and get balls round the back into the box.

Team Talk:
It's the quarter finals time and we're up against the Czech Republic. Well we want to leave them with a hangover like a stag weekend in Prague. Fluid passing and fast attacking play using close control and trickery should be enough to guarantee the victory.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue May 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Quarter Final

France V Italy

Italy tactics

Starting XI:
GK - Dino Zoff
RB - Gianluca Zambrotta
CB - Giorgio Chellini
LB - Paolo Maldini
CM - Daniele De Rossi
CM - Andrea Pirlo
CM - Thiago Motta
ST - Mario Balotelli
ST - Antonio Di Natale

Zoff
De Rossi - Pirlo - Motta
Balotelli - Di Natale

Tactics:
Goalkeeper: Dino I want you to keep a clean sheet pure and simple. Be confident and communicate, make that area your own.
Defence: Boys I want you to work as a unit, France have a lethal attack but you are renowned for your defensive abilities. You five stay back at all times, your aim is to keep a clean sheet.
Midfield: I want you three to work your socks off in there. Work forwards and back, support our two frontmen but make sure you do your defensive duties well. Clean sheet is our main aim.
Strikers: I want you two to defend from the front. Work hard up there, you will be starved of service a lot. But when you get the ball use it wisely and nick us a couple of goals.

Team Talk: This is where it gets serious. Work your socks off in defence and try and nab a cheeky goal on the counter attack. Clean sheet is a must
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue May 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Россия v Germany

Team talk: Vell done for making it this far Comrades. Ve find ourselves up against one of ze best teams in vorld football, but not as good as us! Using the power of ze Russian Federation, ve vill conquer and defeat our opponents, just like ve beat zem before!!

CB's: Zey have amazing strikers but I think you can stop zem. Look to zonally mark ze zone (duh) in ze centre of ze pitch and chop zem down when zey are more zan 30 yards from goal. Look to get ze ball pinged upfield.

FB's: Look to attack down ze vings. Chop down the opposition when they are far from ze goal. Link up with ze wingers when attacking. Only one of you go forward at a time. Keep chopping!!

Wingers: I vant to see you helping vith defensive duties. Look to attack zere centre midfielders as that is where zey are veekest. Exploit any lack of pace and target that Boateng especially. He eez a liability!

CM's: Look to chop down everyone if midfield. Dzagoev, get forward in support of the strikers, Mostovoi I need you to stay back and defend. Play ze ball outvide or through ze opposition defence to ze strikers.

Strikers: Look to attack ze veekest CB with the pace and power of ze Russian Federation! Bully zem and force them into submission, just like ve have done before......

If losing after 60 minutes, we do nothing as RUSSIAN'S DO NOT LOSE!

If not winning on 60 mins, Vystov off and Arshavin on. Samedov off and Bilyaletdnov on. ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue May 15, 2012 4:58 pm

CZECH REPUBLIC vs. Russia

----Smicer-------------------Rosicky-------Sivok--------------Nedved (c)------
-----------------------------------Baros
------------------------------------Koller

Subs:
Rest of squad

Tactics:

General: Do your best to keep the ball, get the ball out to the wings, and whip in crosses towards Koller. Play deep, defend as a team, Smicer and Nedved get back and help full-backs.

GK: Cech, stay big, play long balls up to Koller from goal kicks etc. Organise your defence!

Centre-backs: Be physical, be strong, be good in the air. That's what I want, if the ball falls to your feet, nothing fancy, get the ball out of our half towards the guys up front. Hard tackles, I want you to make sure they know you're there from the beginning.

Rosicky: You're going to sit back lower today, Portugal are too attacking to risk you going too forward. Use the ball well, don't lose it, keep it at all costs. Through balls to Baros, or long balls up to Koller.

Nedved/Smicer: Less attacking from you guys this time, move up with the team, use your skill to beat your man. Support your full backs, if you have to, become full backs, and go to a back 6.

Baros: You're going to be doing a lot of running today. You've got a more free role I want to see you making runs, creating space, I want to see you latching on to balls knocked down by Koller, and be awake, make sure if your teammates play a through ball you're ready, be ready for any rebounds. If defending, join the midfield, and press their attackers. Head up!

Defending: Full-backs turn into centre backs, Nedved and Smicer become full backs, Baros further down to into a midfield three. Koller start pressing people and making your presence known.

Attacking: Be quick, keep the ball, get the ball towards Koller's head. Don't be stupid, always be ready to get back defending.

Subs:

If losing on 70 minutes

If winning on 55 minutes

Team-talk: We're underdogs for this one, but I believe you have the quality to stop them. They won't be expecting such a spirited performance, make sure you make the most out of the ball.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue May 15, 2012 10:16 pm

subs

Isksson
Svensson
Safari
Lasting
Wernbloom
Elmander
Limpor

Team Talk - this is it we are close towards the final we can defeat Ireland we must Believe and do it for our people our nation. we are a euro nation ! we can win this and win euro vision!"!!!

Defenders: i want you to close up on them mark them dont allow them to play towards the wing and watch the centre make sure they cant get passed. do what you can to make sure they struggle to break in to our attack during a corner i want 3 of the 4 of you at the back.

Mid: watch the ball make sure you can win it. make them chase it and run out of breath. use counter attacks well. make sure you manage to link up with the other mids around you.

Strikers: watch the ball that is played towards you and make sure the back four struggle to get a hold of you. be calm and finish the job!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed May 16, 2012 1:06 pm

FRANCE vs the defenseie italtians

SUbs if wining 80
off Benzema,menez
On Mexes,M'Vila
5-2-2-1

if losing 80
off, Evra, Sagna
On mexes, Nasri
3-1-2-2-2

seriously exams r pis me off
i will write new ones over the weekend
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon May 21, 2012 8:57 pm

***SEMI FINALS***

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon May 21, 2012 8:57 pm

(On behalf of Dicey who PM'ed me these as he's off)

Fixture: Rep of Ireland vs Italy

Starting XI

GK Shay Given

RB Seamus Coleman
CB Richard Dunne
CB Paul McGrath (Legend)

LM James McClean
CM Roy Keane © (Legend)
CM McCarthy
RM Damien Duff

FW Robbie Keane

Given
Coleman Dunne Paul McGrath Staunton

Duff Keane © McCarthy McClean

R. Keane
Aldridge

Subsitutions:

If winning

77 min – McClean off for McGeady to let Aiden run at Maldini and maybe get another goal

85 min – Coleman off for O’Shea to give the Defense a hand over the last few minutes

If losing

50 min – Aldo off for Doyle, Doyle might not be the aerial treat Aldo is but his work ethic is fantastic and he will pull the defense out of position so Robbie can get the chances needed

65 min - McClean off for McGeady for reasons above

Tactics:

McGrath/Dunne: You 2 have been rocks so far so don’t let me down today, win everything and don’t get taken out of position

Coleman/Staunton: You 2 will need to attack a bit more this match as the Italians will be hard to break down, so support the wingers but don’t forget your defensive duties either

Roy Keane: This is it Roy, a sniffing distance away from the final I need you to take the game by the scruff of the neck and win it for us, win everything you can and be smart in your play

McCarthy: I want you to give us the strenght and vision we will need in the middle of the park, pick your passes well and make sure the go to a Green shirt and count

McClean/Duff: You 2 will need to be at your best today, I want you to attack the full backs and get those balls into the box and to an Irish shirt, cut inside when you get the chance and make them pay

Keane/Aldridge: You 2 will have a tough day today, the Italians have been very defense minded so far so its up to you 2 to get the space opened up for the chances, Aldo put yourself about and get onto the crosses from the wingers, Robbie get into those positions you get into and get the goals we need, we didn’t get a sniff last time but I want you 2 to make up for it today

Team Talk:

This is it lads the Semi-finals, 1 match away from the biggest game of our lives but that’s for another day, today we have to focus on, we have played the Italians already and it was a stalemate but it wont be today, today we grab the game by the balls and take it to them, they will be a wall as usual but were Irish and we are use to blowing walls up, we need to be stronger than ever, especially in defense, just because they shut up shop doesn’t mean they have no attacking power, in the midfield we need to pass the ball about and get that opening for Robbie and John, we need to get the ball in behind the defenders or open a shot up for yourselves, this is it lads do or die so get out there and make Ireland proud

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon May 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Marky can I hand my tactics in at some point tomorrow? I am revising for an english exam at the moment!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon May 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Yeah, deadline is tomorrow night.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon May 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Phew thank the lord for that, just remembered this!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue May 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Semi Final

Republic of Ireland V Italy

Italy tactics
Formation: 4-2-3-1

Starting XI:
GK - Dino Zoff (Legend)
RB - Gianluca Zambrotta
LB - Paolo Maldini (Legend)
CM - Daniele De Rossi
CM - Andrea Pirlo
CM - Claudio Marchisio
CAM - Antonio Di Natale
ST - Mario Balotelli
ST - Giampaolo Pazzini

Subs:
Rest of squad

Zoff
Zambrotta - Baresi - Cannavaro - Maldini
De Rossi - Marchisio - Pirlo
Di Natale
Balotelli - Pazzini

Subs: At 65 mins: Cassano for Pazzini
Rossi for Di Natale
Motta for Pirlo

Tactics:
Zoff: Be strong, and communicate well. Another clean sheet today.
Zambrotta and Maldini: You two will do your defensive jobs first and attack later. Don't let your opposite numbers beat you.
Baresi and Cannavaro: Be strong in the air and in the tackles. Another clean sheet, you are the heart today.
De Rossi, Marchisio and Pirlo: Distribute the ball well along the floor, and work back hard. Work as a three not as individuals.
Di Natale: You are the creative force. Get in the holt and don't let Keane dominate you. You can win this game for us.
Balotelli and Pazzini: Be strong and compete for everything. Take your chances when they come, don't let the defence have a moments rest.

Team Talk: You are one game away from the big one. Again keep it tight at the back, a clean sheet is again a must. Look to nick some goals with our attacking force. Don't let the Irish bully you, and don't underestimate them.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next