The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions

3 posters

Go down

Champions Empty Champions

Post by charlie_nik Sat 07 Apr 2012, 2:59 pm

Well bhoys and ghirls............let's hear it for the Ginger Guardiola hip hip

The SPL trophy is now bound for Paradise congratulations to everyone at Celtic for a great season worthy winners of that there can be no doubt !! I hope that there will be many more triumphs to follow and that this is the beginning to a very successful period for the Hoops !

Hail Hail
charlie_nik
charlie_nik

Back to top Go down

Champions Empty Re: Champions

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 09 Apr 2012, 1:21 pm

I loved Lennons comments about not feeling like the Celtic manager until he won the title. Might well have been a sly dig at fat Sally but that's cool.

He has put together a good young side. He could be doing with offloading at least 10 players and he needs to sort out the back line. We need a steady pair of centre halves he can rely on.

SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldenbhoy Mon 09 Apr 2012, 1:43 pm

Personally I'd get rid of, Cervi,Cha, Blackman, Big Dan, Possibly Loovens, Mark Wilson, Juarez, McGinn, McCourt and Bangoura to start with.

We have that Polish centre half coming in, not sure what's he's like. I'm not sold on K Wilson, give him a run of games and if there isn't an improvement, then let him go as well. If we can get a decent price for Ki then again, let him go.

We still need a fourth striker, a left midfielder, and a new Centre half. If Forster doesn't want to sign then we will need a new keeper as well. Still alot of work to be done, we aren't the finished article just yet.

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 09 Apr 2012, 1:58 pm

I'd get rid of Cervi, Cha, Wilson, Juarez, Majstorovic, Loovens, O'Dea, Ki, McCourt, McGinn, Hooper and Bangura.

We need a good defensive pairing a left sided midfielder and a Jelavic type front man.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldenbhoy Mon 09 Apr 2012, 2:04 pm

I like Rogne at Centre half, but need someone beside him. Bit harsh on Hooper, hasn't been at his best this season, but he's an asset that can keep improving. Everyone has gone awfully quiet about Sammy.

Personally, I'd still get rid of Lennon. Should have won the Treble and should have won the league at Ibrox.

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 09 Apr 2012, 2:21 pm

Hooper for the right cash. £6m+ and I'd punt him. I would have loved to win the league at Castle Greyskull but it wasn't to be you can't get rid of a title winning manager. The guys a modern legend at the club and is still a young manager. It takes time to build a good squad and he has the foundations of something decent.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down