The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally...............

+3
ADMIN
talkingpoint
Mr H
7 posters

Go down

Finally............... Empty Finally...............

Post by Mr H Fri 01 Apr 2011, 2:54 pm

Mr H, has joined 606v2.

I'm sure you are all excited about that.

Anyway, nice to see all the familiar faces again, i hadnt realised this place was so popular!

Mania weekend is here, i just wanted to get some predictions on what might happen Sunday night with the 3 big matches? Del Rio vs Edge, i can see Christian screwing up and costing Edge the title. Taker v HHH, i really think they'll play into the whole 'die trying' thing with Hunter and i wouldnt be suprised to see Steph come out and beg her husband to just give up after receiving beating after beating. Steph is in tears and begs the ref to stop the match which he reluctantly does. Hunter can then say 'he never got beaten' and that his wife 'gave up, not him'. Cena v Miz, i honestly have no idea how this will pan out. After Cena giving Rock the AA on Raw, you'd have to guess Rock will be after revenge and cost Cena the match? I definately cant see a clean finish here though.

What are your predictions for Sunday?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Finally............... Empty Re: Finally...............

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:08 pm

Welcome to the board Mr H

Im having a power work session at work for the next hour so i can have an easy finish. Will get back to you with my predictions, but welcome to the board in the meantime. Great to see you here. thumbsup

p.s. the fanstasy wrestling sign up is here: https://www.606v2.com/t2255-2011-2012-fantasy-wrestling-sign-up

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:10 pm

welcome to the boards thumbsup

I love your idea about Steph coming out on HHH's behalf to reinforce the 'die trying' angle. I can see this happening but not sure how it will really end - for me its the most intriguing aspect of Mania this year.

I think Del Rio will win the title, but probably not cleanly as you predict. I think Miz will retain because I don't think both titles will change hands on the same night. Besides I think there will be some retribution from the Rock after last monday's Raw.

I have a feeling Punk will lose out to Orton with an RKO out of no-where, I'd just love it to be as spectacular as it possibly can be - an RKO reversal of out of the GTS perhaps, if that's even possible?

I want Cody to beat Mysterio, but I'm not confident he will. It just seems so predictable everytime Rey's mask is used in the angle - He'll never relinquish it so it looks like a foregone conclusion. However that could be the moment of the night if Rhodes is standing tall over a defeated Rey with his mask held high 8)

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:11 pm

Good point H,

Never really thought about Steph’s possible involvement in the match but she made the appearance at the press conference so she could well be a part of it.

Don’t know if you’re aware H but we’ve got a live chatbox going on for whilst Mania is happening.

On and welcome onboard!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:14 pm

Hello Mr.H. Glad to see you're here.

Anyway, predos. I can't see anything other than a win for 'taker in the streak match. That's where the money is for the WWE. How the match ends I'm not so sure. Will HBK help his mate? Or will he help the Undertaker to prevent his buddy doing what he couldn't manage. That'll be the most intruiging aspect for me, as I don't expect the match to be any better than ***1/2.

The title matches are slightly different in that they have been built in a way to suggest the least likely superstar is winning (if that makes sense). When ADR won the RR I thought this was WWE going for gold with him but he has been in no way been built has incoming champion, so that probably means that perversely he'll be winning on Sunday. The WWE title seems likely to be continuing with the 'M' logo, as I can see the Rock causing shenegains here to cost Cena the title. Although it wouldn't surprise me if Cena somehow managed a win.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:24 pm

Cheers lads, havent really spent much time on the site but slowly getting used to it, seems like all the old 606 lot are here too so hopefully v2 is the way forward!

Hero, no i wasnt aware of the live chatbox, i really want to stay up to watch it but i did last year and thought 'ah i'll be alright with a few hours kip before work', but i couldnt get to sleep so ended up going to work without any sleep at all!!

I hear Cena got obliterated at the press conference? Does anyone have any further details on this?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:28 pm

Miz over Cena
ADR over Edge
Undertaker over 888
Lawler over Cole
Sheamus over Bryan
Orton over Punk
Rey over Cody
Team Snooki over Team Vickie
Big Show etc over Corre

I just wrote a huge long post with in-depth predictions but then the internet crashed.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:42 pm

THE Internet or just yours?

I have visions of that South Park episode!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:47 pm

Completely agree with Crippledtart's prediction's although i'm really hoping for a Corre win, and due to Kane and Show's poor Mania records, and Santino and Kozlov being glorified jobbers, i'm going to go for a Corre win as they need it a lot more!

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down